Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,429 members, 7,815,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Can You Guess What This Girl Is Looking For At The Beach.( Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Guess What This Girl Is Looking For At The Beach.( Photo) (3379 Views)

Man Wrapped In Same Towel With Two Ladies At The Beach(Photos) / 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) / Girl Is Looking For A Nigerian Husband With Salary Range: £70-100k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Guess What This Girl Is Looking For At The Beach.( Photo) by Godswillnwaoma(m): 9:52pm On Mar 31, 2016
Just take a look at her and tell what she is looking for.

As for me, I think she is looking for a guy that will ask her out after many years of loneliness and sex starvation.

Re: Can You Guess What This Girl Is Looking For At The Beach.( Photo) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 31, 2016
Beach not breach

2 Likes

Re: Can You Guess What This Girl Is Looking For At The Beach.( Photo) by Godswillnwaoma(m): 9:57pm On Mar 31, 2016
hooli:
Beach not breach
I have corrected it. It's my predictive keyboard that caused it. After all you understood the sentence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Guess What This Girl Is Looking For At The Beach.( Photo) by prospero15(m): 10:02pm On Mar 31, 2016
She is eyeing me grin grin grin ...or even needs a toaster undecided
Re: Can You Guess What This Girl Is Looking For At The Beach.( Photo) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 31, 2016
Wit her Yemi alade hairstyle grin grin
Re: Can You Guess What This Girl Is Looking For At The Beach.( Photo) by Michizzy(f): 10:23pm On Mar 31, 2016
She's just standing out grin grin grin
Re: Can You Guess What This Girl Is Looking For At The Beach.( Photo) by pythonkid(m): 10:57pm On Mar 31, 2016
Useless thread

2 Likes

Re: Can You Guess What This Girl Is Looking For At The Beach.( Photo) by dhantey324(m): 12:33am On Apr 01, 2016
Spirit husband grin undecided
Re: Can You Guess What This Girl Is Looking For At The Beach.( Photo) by Parpor(m): 1:18am On Apr 01, 2016
she dey find playmate for beach cheesy
Re: Can You Guess What This Girl Is Looking For At The Beach.( Photo) by chulo132(m): 3:55am On Apr 01, 2016
[quote author=Michizzy post=44295187]She's just standing out

Or she's just Outstanding!

1 Like

Re: Can You Guess What This Girl Is Looking For At The Beach.( Photo) by Bluezy13(m): 4:07am On Apr 01, 2016
Godswillnwaoma:

As for me, I think she is looking for a guy that will ask her out after many years of loneliness and sex starvation.

She seems immature.
why the many years

And all you could think of is loneliness and sex starvation...
People sef
Re: Can You Guess What This Girl Is Looking For At The Beach.( Photo) by tpiah01: 4:17am On Apr 01, 2016
Godswillnwaoma:

do you always jump to such conclusions?

I think she's just relaxing and doesnt want to get her white capris wet hence she stayed out of the water.

But I dont know if she had a conversation with you and said what you claim.
Re: Can You Guess What This Girl Is Looking For At The Beach.( Photo) by adorablepepple(f): 5:42am On Apr 01, 2016
She looks like someone who has bin scammed
Re: Can You Guess What This Girl Is Looking For At The Beach.( Photo) by Godswillnwaoma(m): 7:15am On Apr 01, 2016
adorablepepple:
She looks like someone who has bin scammed
abi
Re: Can You Guess What This Girl Is Looking For At The Beach.( Photo) by Nobody: 7:34am On Apr 01, 2016
Or maybe shes just waiting for someone
Re: Can You Guess What This Girl Is Looking For At The Beach.( Photo) by oluwafreshkid(m): 8:03am On Apr 01, 2016
Michizzy:
She's just standing out grin grin grin

She's an outstanding girl
grin
Re: Can You Guess What This Girl Is Looking For At The Beach.( Photo) by 100Cents: 10:17am On Apr 01, 2016
The guy who promised her ice cream didnt show up.

APC and failed promises.

1 Like

Re: Can You Guess What This Girl Is Looking For At The Beach.( Photo) by Doubleagent008(m): 11:39am On Apr 01, 2016
she is looking to catch tilapia that will wash ashore.

(1) (Reply)

Dear Future Daughter / "I Will Rather Leave My Boyfriend For My Dad Because My Dad Is Good In Bed" / She Claims Her Husband Raped Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.