Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,577 members, 7,837,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

How Can I Give As Much Pleasure As I Get? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Give As Much Pleasure As I Get? (651 Views)

"My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady / I Have No Job Or Talent But I Give Very Good Blowjobs - Female UNILAG Graduate / "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Give As Much Pleasure As I Get? by dearbunmi(f): 3:11am On Apr 01, 2016
Dear Bunmi,

My boyfriend is five years older than me. He is a great lover, but I’d only had sex a couple of times with my ex before we got together and I feel like Im lousy, especially when compared to his ex-girlfriends. He keeps asking me to make love to him, but Im terrified as I dont know what to do. He loves me and says Im wonderful in and out of the bedroom. I love him so much, and want to please him as much as he pleases me. Please, help!

Joke, By e-mail.

Dear Joke,

Experience is not always the secret of being a good lover. Men who are in love with their partners are turned on by who she is and how she feels about them. It wont be sexual tricks that will do it for your man but your body, your face, your smell, your taste. So, show him how much you care for him in the way you touch, kiss and respond to his love-making. Once you’re confident, ask him to teach you what he’d like you to do in bed. That will give him a good time and reassure you you’re getting it right.

Bunmi

Re: How Can I Give As Much Pleasure As I Get? by chriskosherbal(m): 3:14am On Apr 01, 2016
The lady has just hit the nail on the head.
Re: How Can I Give As Much Pleasure As I Get? by Smellymouth: 3:17am On Apr 01, 2016
Are you asking us? Bunmi don answer the question na...

1 Like

Re: How Can I Give As Much Pleasure As I Get? by Nobody: 3:49am On Apr 01, 2016
That lady needs to be self confident...once u have this, u can conquer everything u want to reach grin
Re: How Can I Give As Much Pleasure As I Get? by Daniel2289(m): 7:23am On Apr 01, 2016
Smellymouth:
Are you asking us? Bunmi don answer the question na...

Abi.

(1) (Reply)

Photo: When Atm Rejects A Card From A Runs Girl. / Explaning The Moniker Behind The Beauty- Refiner / Serious Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.