Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,643 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Serious Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Serious Advice (644 Views)

I Need Serious Advice / Serious Advice Needed: Undergraduate Guy Dating Post-graduate Lady. / Please I Need A Serious Advice. If U Were In My Shoe What Will You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serious Advice by Anufolusho(f): 1:00am On May 10, 2016
pls let put joke apart,i have a frd which am praying to God to help me bring back her fiancee,she is a pretty lady but her fiancee his cheating on her,now she has conclude to let him go for her to live a happy life. her fiancee his not giving her anything but she got pregnant for him but have stillbirth wish she was so mad because she love her fiancee and don't want to leave him for any-reason,i post this to advice ladies that not like u will not love but don't love blindly because the use to beat my frd and later settle it and be like frs for the past 11years pls my frd told me that wen-ever they fight her fiancee come ard with lady and is the only lady she use to see him with,pls save a life like i want to do so
Re: Serious Advice by Danielomisco(m): 11:27pm On May 10, 2016
I hope it's not you tho,fiancee for 11yrshaaaa!! You know what to do
Re: Serious Advice by skywalker240(m): 11:47pm On May 10, 2016
and yet one lil girl keeps ranting about guys who cant speak proper english.

2 Likes

Re: Serious Advice by halfricanadian(f): 11:47pm On May 10, 2016
Rubbish nd to tink u bear my name too

My dear tell ur frnd she needs a brain check

Ah mean

Who has time for abusive men?
Re: Serious Advice by Dahyormine(m): 11:53pm On May 10, 2016
Pls tell her she needs an english language tutor.
skywalker240:
and yet one lil girl keeps ranting about guys who cant speak proper english.

2 Likes

Re: Serious Advice by skywalker240(m): 2:33am On May 11, 2016
Dahyormine:
Pls tell her she needs an english language tutor.
Yeah i jus hope pinkyberry was here.
Re: Serious Advice by nelxxy(m): 2:38am On May 11, 2016
op are you speaking Chinese
Re: Serious Advice by crismark(m): 5:35am On May 11, 2016
mehn!!!! to my future wife...even if u don't av a functional brain, pls learn how to read, speak nd write simple english....

1 Like

Re: Serious Advice by Idydarling(f): 6:17am On May 11, 2016
the posters above me....... said it all

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

4 Words That Can Destroy A Relationship / True Or False / Reasons Why You Are Still A Single Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.