Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,916 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Ribadu Was Obj’s Political Weapon - Waziri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ribadu Was Obj’s Political Weapon - Waziri (4661 Views)

Waziri’s EFCC Initiated $6m No-trial Deal With Suspect, Says Adoke / How Ribadu Was Poisoned – OBASANJO / Observation: Why Was OBJ Silent On Gej's 1000 Snipers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ribadu Was Obj’s Political Weapon - Waziri by agabaI23(m): 5:35pm On Jul 29, 2009
I am very sure this cre8tivity of a girl is related to someone who Ribadu prosecuted. Her obsession with anything Ribadu is steaming.

Whatever anyone wants let him say but the truth is that half bread is better than none. Ribadu had his short comings, but he got some work done.

This woman does not even know how to go about actualising any prosecution assuming she has the will to do so. Unfortunately the will is not there so she is not bothered about prosecuting anybody. It is all window dressing.

Someone who is working in harmony with Andoakaa should be looked at with a magnifying glass.

Waziri is a joke!
Re: Ribadu Was Obj’s Political Weapon - Waziri by cre8tivity(f): 5:38pm On Jul 29, 2009
There is NO PROOF against Ribadu
debosky: instead of stretching the veins on your neck, why can't you ask your master to come out like a man and face all these charges.
till that is done, ribadu is nothing but a wanted criminal.
Re: Ribadu Was Obj’s Political Weapon - Waziri by Nezan(m): 5:40pm On Jul 29, 2009
It is not yet time to criticize the woman. Make una allow am first.
Re: Ribadu Was Obj’s Political Weapon - Waziri by agabaI23(m): 5:49pm On Jul 29, 2009
How you go allow her with her diarrohea mouth?

She is not getting any work done and yet she has the mouth to criticize the work of someone else?

Paul said in the Bible that he does not care how the gospel is preached or the motive behind the preaching as far as the the word of God is preached'

Waziri is lazy and has no will of her own. She is just a stooge and an obstruction to justice.
Re: Ribadu Was Obj’s Political Weapon - Waziri by debosky(m): 6:08pm On Jul 29, 2009
cre8tivity:

debosky: instead of stretching the veins on your neck, why can't you ask your master to come out like a man and face all these charges.
till that is done, ribadu is nothing but a wanted criminal.
Proof my dear - show us some proof. You don't face baseless charges unless there is proof.

Allow her indeed - in two years Ribadu had prosecuted 82 people with convictions, Waziri can't even gather evidence that will allow even a TRIAL to take place - her case was kicked out of court as baseless. undecided
Re: Ribadu Was Obj’s Political Weapon - Waziri by debosky(m): 6:14pm On Jul 29, 2009
This is an apt description of Waziri/Yar'adull's crew:

But the policy today in Nigeria is to use all the right rhetoric - speaking of the need for rule of law and the fight against corruption - to cover‐up their real campaign to completely undo the reform efforts of the previous government and so[b] thoroughly confuse corruption and anti‐corruption[/b] that no one can sort out which is which any longer.

As we can see, people like cre8ivity are clearly involved in that move, alongside Waziri herself - talking down the achievements of the previous regime/headship of the EFCC without doing anything.
Re: Ribadu Was Obj’s Political Weapon - Waziri by proudly9ja(m): 8:13pm On Jul 29, 2009
Two questions:

1. How many INNOCENT people did Ribadu prosecute in 2 years?

2. How many guilty people has Waziri prosecuted in two years?
Re: Ribadu Was Obj’s Political Weapon - Waziri by rasputinn(m): 8:23pm On Jul 29, 2009
And whose criminal weapon are you ma'am,Ibori's,Saraki's or Akume's ,just wondering
Re: Ribadu Was Obj’s Political Weapon - Waziri by natialo(m): 8:55pm On Jul 29, 2009
I guess its a pity for Nigeria, from the comments here where people base their opinions on tribal and partisan lines.

The fact is that ribadu's efcc is the only one to have actually convicted serving politicians and civil servants in the history of this country.

Whether the convicted fellow is an ally or not does not change the fact that the fellow is corrupt.

It was only during Obj tenure that the international community viewed Nigeria as progressing in the fight against corruption, I am not saying that any1 is a saint but we must be seen to be fighting corruption and actually doing something against it.

Untill we fight corruption, everything else will continue failing whether there is Due process(with corruption) or not.

Today the nation is in a state of comatose, nothing simple works.

My humble opinion, no hard feelings.
Re: Ribadu Was Obj’s Political Weapon - Waziri by reindeer: 10:01pm On Jul 29, 2009
I would rather this woman just stay quiet and continue in her docility rather than insult our sensitivities.

I don't recall any innocent person prosecuted by Ribadu. All those saying he did those things for political reasons maybe right but hey those people were not innocent and i think thats the most important fact, if the dullheads in power now were really sincere, i woulda expected them to prosecute all the 'sacred goats' under OBJ and then we'll be talking about ridding the country of corruption.

So madam holy, who have you brought to book so far?friends of Yaradua?

She is just laughable. angry
Re: Ribadu Was Obj’s Political Weapon - Waziri by IykeD1(m): 10:19pm On Jul 29, 2009
Ribadu was not perfect (no one is), however there is no single clown past or present in the Nigerian government
that can match Ribadu's dedication to the country within the past decade.

Isn't it ironic that nearly two years after his removal, all Waziri has to talk about is what Ribadu did or did not do?

Few years ago, Ribadu and his men made the world to take notice of Nigeria once again.  Today we have rule of
law, but there is really no law!  With Ribadu gone, the newly "improved" EFCC and ICPC are proving once again that you can fight corruption with empty word - just speak to it and the corruption mountain will be moved!

A man that risked his life for his nation is in exile while the same people that have been raping the nation are being celebrated.  I hate to say it but this country called Nigeria is cursed!
Re: Ribadu Was Obj’s Political Weapon - Waziri by lelele: 10:32pm On Jul 29, 2009
@all
Please are we so forgetful. Listen dont come here and tarnish Ribadu oooooo, dnt u dare. Is it nt the same guy that had records on abt 30 govs as bin corrupt. Who sent Ayo fayose ( A confirmed OBJ boy out of Nigeria? Who made Gbenga daniel ( baba's son quake??) who prevented Odilli ( baba's number 1 3rd term supporter) from becoming d VP?? Whose name did u mention if u had probs with money in Naija Listen the western world considas naija a joke because of wat hapened 2 Ribadu. I was so proud of d ovation my man recieved nt 2 long ago at LSE. Listen he is nt d best or brightest lawyer, bt he has got self will. If onluy we had w8ted and made his system wok we wuld have moved 10 years apart. i am nt an OBJ protagonist bt in 15years time Nigeria will see that El-rufai, Nuhu Ribadu, Soludo, Ngozi, Oby-ezekwesili made Nigeria move in a 20 year tune. The problem is that we are so short sigthed. If you have those guys in govt u dnt nid a president any more.
Re: Ribadu Was Obj’s Political Weapon - Waziri by EchuaA: 12:46am On Jul 30, 2009
Madam Warida Faziri ar u just knowing dis? sorry I don't think u ar a Nigerian or were n Nigeria in the days of Saint OBJ. If u need a Property Land of all sizes and houses of all types in Abuja pls contact: [b]agborechua@yahoo.com[/b]
Re: Ribadu Was Obj’s Political Weapon - Waziri by Nobody: 2:26am On Jul 30, 2009
folks creativity is not a woman, dont address as her
Re: Ribadu Was Obj’s Political Weapon - Waziri by MUZBO(m): 9:24am On Jul 30, 2009
Mrs Wa[b]zero[/b] should just sit down and catch real crooks. They are everywhere and shouldn't be too hard if she's serious rather than blaming Ribadu for the successes of EFCC.
Re: Ribadu Was Obj’s Political Weapon - Waziri by igbalajobi: 9:52am On Jul 30, 2009
Where is Crea8tivity? Are you still in the house and reading? It is only unfortunate that we can hide under the disguise of internet to hide our identities. I wont be surprised if you are family of Ibori, Igbinedion and Co.
Nobody is supporting Ribadu in a tribalistic way. Ribadu is an Hausa man and I tell you most of his supporters are the objective Yorubas & Igbo. If you read all those who canvassed in favour of Ribadu, you will realize that they all claim Ribadu is not a saint and made mistakes but he is STILL FAR AHEAD OF WAZIRI, YARADUA, SARAKIS, IGBINEDION etc. With the connections of power of these corrupt people, it takes somebody with strong will against the security of his life to even dare them. Do you think the fact that he was working for OBJ and prosecuting his enemies was enough reason to avoid him from being killed. I tell you - It is not. Can you compare the ratings of Nigeria under Ribadu with that of Waziri.

So the pertinent questions we will keep asking are:
NAME INNOCENT PEOPLE PROCESUTED BY RIBADU DURING HIS REIGNS AND
NAME A GUILTY PERSON PROSECUTED BY WAZIRI SINCE SHE RESUMES
Re: Ribadu Was Obj’s Political Weapon - Waziri by GEW: 10:10am On Jul 30, 2009
cre8tivity:

i will not change how i feel about ribadu on till be returns like a man to face all charges.
the protocol is do as i do and not do as i say.
at this moment, ribadu is nothing but "a wanted criminal"
you stand for what is mainly wrong with our people. you have thrown being objective and telling truth to the wind.
Re: Ribadu Was Obj’s Political Weapon - Waziri by donob: 11:00am On Jul 30, 2009
Truth is divine. It beats every other thing when there are facts to support it. Thank u debosky et al at your insights and facts. These are the new nigerians we want. obasanjo gave us a first class team in Ribadu, Ezekwesili, Okonjo-Iweala, El-Rufai, Babalola etc. It took a second tenure in office to realise that. I just hope it does not take Yar'dua such long to come to such terms.

Ribadu remains my icon. I repeat, few will match his records. He is our JERRY RAWLINGS. For now let us leave Waziri alone because we did not put him there. The team of falsehood put him there. But we cannot wait for any accidental good to happen. We have to work it out ourselves.

Tomorrow shall come and we shall see whether Yar'dua, Aandooaka, Waziri, etc can stand on the same podium with Ribadu.
Re: Ribadu Was Obj’s Political Weapon - Waziri by olasboy: 11:49am On Jul 30, 2009
Which EFCC are we talking about here? The one I used to know stopped functioning since Ribadu left.
Waziri is a waste of space.

Why cant Waziri prosecute those that they accused Ribadu of not touching. Is there justice time bound?

DSP Alams (Alameisigha (pardon my spelling) ) the chief thief, was given National Honour by YAR'DULL and he wants to fight corruption

Yar'dull Vs Waziri - The joke of the century

Up Ribadu!!! my man anyday
Re: Ribadu Was Obj’s Political Weapon - Waziri by ubine(m): 12:18pm On Jul 30, 2009
NONSENSE I REPEAT CAPITAL NONSENSE

What hell is talking i think she should face her own political tool reather than taliking about another person.

RIBADU despite everything that has happened to him i still respect him as a Great personality in this country.
ITS ALL ABOUT CHANGE NOT POLITICS

If she can also be another tooland trap other corrupt practice more than Ribadu it will be better.

We were always hearing,and seeing Ribadu in actions what about you a tool of corruption not fighting curroption
Please that woman should not let me lay an abuse on her
We want change not story
Ribadu made chages by starting from somewhere. Any thing in life must start from somewhere. now they destroy almost all he has work for still they are not satisfiend
it is only God that can change those, I reserve my coment Nonsense people
Re: Ribadu Was Obj’s Political Weapon - Waziri by ubine(m): 12:33pm On Jul 30, 2009
@ cre8tivity
Please dont let me feel disaponted in you.
I cant believe you dont even have an idea of wht is going on in this county
For God sake why will you say Ribadu is a wanted criminal
Oh God some Nigerians are mentaly dead.
But you post this topic. is that wht u had in mind b4 posting it?
Thank God now you know his not a criminal rather an instrument of change for Nigeria
I wish we 20 personality of Ribadu in the present federal governmet then this country will see a sudden change of BAD IDENTITY.

I WILL ADVISE YOU cre8tivity dont just talk bacuse people talk think positively before you talk
Because soon u will will also have a roll to play in changing this country
Re: Ribadu Was Obj’s Political Weapon - Waziri by GEW: 12:41pm On Jul 30, 2009
olasboy:

Which EFCC are we talking about here? The one I used to know stopped functioning since Ribadu left.
Waziri is a waste of space.

Why cant Waziri prosecute those that they accused Ribadu of not touching. Is there justice time bound?

[size=18pt]DSP Alams (Alameisigha (pardon my spelling) ) the chief thief, was given National Honour by YAR'DU
[/size]and he wants to fight corruption

Yar'dull Vs Waziri - The joke of the century

Up Ribadu!!! my man anyday
[/color]
please tell me this is a  joke.  an award?
Re: Ribadu Was Obj’s Political Weapon - Waziri by otukpo(f): 1:27pm On Jul 30, 2009
Ribadu, Ribadu, Ribadu!
Una no dey tire?
Re: Ribadu Was Obj’s Political Weapon - Waziri by cre8tivity(f): 3:04pm On Jul 30, 2009
pretty soon people will start calling waziri my mother. look guys, 2 wrongs can not make a right. waziri has not been impressive, ribadu is a run away bride.
if you guys have so much confidence in ribadu, why not ask this wanted criminal to come out like a man and make his enemies look stupid.
ribadu reminds me of an aggressive gateman that protect my house and my family, but also steal from the same house. you can can make noise till next year, but ribadu will remain what he is, a wanted criminal and a failed federal government official.
efcc lost all respect because ribadu ran the organization to the ground. he thought nigeria belonged to his father and efcc belonged to his mother.
till he comes out to face all charges, the man will be nothing but another greedy pig that stole from our country.
nigeria will be a better place as soon as nigerians stop settling for the second place.
a failure is a failure!
Re: Ribadu Was Obj’s Political Weapon - Waziri by cre8tivity(f): 3:28pm On Jul 30, 2009
many of us also forgot that yaradua, akala and others became our leaders today all because ribadu among others refused to do their jobs correctly. you can criticize yaradua if you want, but the fact that ribadu contributed to the 2007 election fraud will forever remain on record.
why you people continue to praise this man remains absurd.
nigerians' wiliness to justify the failure of our past and present leaders has brought nigeria to her knees today. Failure is failure, it doesn't matter how you choose to analyse it.
Re: Ribadu Was Obj’s Political Weapon - Waziri by cre8tivity(f): 3:47pm On Jul 30, 2009
i will never forget how ribadu ordered alams to be aggressively removed from a dubai hospital (even when all the doctors were against the move), only to release alams from jail 4 days later.
later on we heard that ribadu had ordered alams to be removed from his hospital bed because atiku (the vp) paid him a visit. when ribadu was asked to explain why alams was aggressively yanked from the hospital only to be released from jail few days after. mr ribadu couldn't answer the question.
Re: Ribadu Was Obj’s Political Weapon - Waziri by cre8tivity(f): 3:58pm On Jul 30, 2009
ribadu felt he was the number 2 man during obasojo's era. he openly disrespected the vp as he was directed by his master. he retrieved all official cars and security team of the vp. he manufactured evidence to convict the vp. this same ribadu couldn't find anything wrong with his master or adedibu or akala or odelli or bode george or fani kayode or aborisade or iyabo obasojo and many other crooks.
and you people expect me to worship this fool. i don't think so. he failed and disappointed everyone of us.
Re: Ribadu Was Obj’s Political Weapon - Waziri by cre8tivity(f): 4:01pm On Jul 30, 2009
ok, may be at this point waziri doesn't have the right to make this statement, but she is right on point. ribadu is nothing but obj's political weapon. and anybody could simply be a president political weapon in nigeria. therefore, i see nothing special at all about the man called ribadu.
i'm sorry!
Re: Ribadu Was Obj’s Political Weapon - Waziri by debosky(m): 4:08pm On Jul 30, 2009
cre8tivity:

ok, may be at this point waziri doesn't have the right to make this statement, but she is right on point. ribadu is nothing but obj's political weapon. and anybody could simply be a president political weapon in nigeria. therefore, i see nothing special at all about the man called ribadu.
i'm sorry!

As a staunch supporter of a CORRUPT witch hunt against Ribadu, we know clearly where you lie.

cre8tivity:

many of us also forgot that yaradua, akala and others became our leaders today all because ribadu among others refused to do their jobs correctly. you can criticize yaradua if you want, but the fact that ribadu contributed to the 2007 election fraud will forever remain on record.
why you people continue to praise this man remains absurd.
nigerians' wiliness to justify the failure of our past and present leaders has brought nigeria to her knees today. Failure is failure, it doesn't matter how you choose to analyse it.

What an idiotic statement. Did Ribadu organise PDP primaries and INEC elections? THe ridiculous extent you will go to in ridiculing his achievements is baffling.

Keep your stories about someone being 'aggressively' removed from bed for the marines. We all know this is another installment in your production of false stories.

You can stop your futile attempts now - you have ZERO credibility in saying Ribadu had no convictions in his time when there were 257 of them. Your position is clear - Ribadu prevented your benefactors from stealing, hence you are against him and seeking for 'perfection'
Re: Ribadu Was Obj’s Political Weapon - Waziri by cre8tivity(f): 4:17pm On Jul 30, 2009
What an idiotic statement. Did Ribadu organise PDP primaries and INEC elections? THe ridiculous extent you will go to in ridiculing his achievements is baffling.
sir:
should I post the list of clean politicians' name ribadu released few days before the election?
you forgot that ribadu was in charge of giving approval to politicians during those days. you couldn't contest unless ribadu gave you ok.
he gave ok to yaradua, akala and many others. he also spent enormous amount of our money, time and energy on stopping atiku "as directed by his master".
you forgot?
you forgot that ribadu was playing the role of the vp, igp, inec chairman, efcc chairman, foreign affair minister, natinal security minister etc.
again, he thought nigeria belonged to his father.
Re: Ribadu Was Obj’s Political Weapon - Waziri by cre8tivity(f): 4:21pm On Jul 30, 2009
he was also in-charge of selling government properties and distributing recovered federal government money.
you wonder why the man is hidding.
there are too many questions he can never answer, and he knows it clearly.

he's dirty as a farm pig.
Re: Ribadu Was Obj’s Political Weapon - Waziri by cre8tivity(f): 4:26pm On Jul 30, 2009
few days before the election, his master told him: "it is do or die, yaradua must win" and he agreed.
sir debosky: what does that statement "coming from obasojo" means?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

“please Forgive Us” – US Pleads With Muslim Nations / PDP Accepts Defeat & Congratulates Mimiko / Groups Demand Okonjo-iweala’s Sack For N2.7bn Subsidy Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.