Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,499 members, 7,847,067 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:24 AM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 - Travel (205) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 (906528 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) ... (405) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by shrekandfiona: 7:06pm On Jul 03, 2016
firsttymum:

My dear..
This white lie en...
I invited some people to this thread.. Dey still lied to get the visa cos of fear and laziness to read through... They are sent back and can't come back here and beg me not to post their stories..

CHANGE OF INTENT doesn't save anymore.
.. Except ofcourse u r lucky.. U met a cbp who is in a hurry, doesn't get alot of pregnant women or has no clue.
Fact! Like you & feddy27 I also had a jotter and did printouts when I was too lazy to write. Mehn info on the forum is priceless but when you tell people to read up, they take offence lipsrsealed

I am going the F1 route soon and i have started with part 1 of the student visa thread, still a long way cos it's up to part 9 of about 400 pages each but I will get there

Your dad though "do you wanna fill every where with chicks are you a chicken" cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by shrekandfiona: 7:13pm On Jul 03, 2016
TripleKMama:
Pls whats wrong wit agent reaching someone via NL? Especially if it's PM. Cos I feel it's up to d recipient to agree or disagree to their terms. Some peeps don't have a single clue nor relation or friend in US. So if dey find a worthy agent, I'm sure dey'll be glad.
Unless I missed something. Were dey banned?
Make all man be careful and verify everything before making financial commitments. Daz all

Pls Ayam not an agent o! Just need clarifications. And pls don't be nasty wit comments kiss

Nothing wrong with an agent reaching out especially if they have goods/services to offer.

However when an agent pm's you for more info on birthing (doctors/hospital correspondence, accommodation et all) it irks me because after collecting huge amounts from clients, the least they can do is research these things themselves.

At least they don't get to share their largesse with me so why task my brain?

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by firsttymum(f): 7:14pm On Jul 03, 2016
So I'm catching up on posts I've missed

Some human beings are fine tuned to fight or quarrel... They are bored when there's no ish... It's who they are... They are in church, at our work place.. Etc. But u wonder why they ain't in d market.. Cos all u can think about when u read or hear from them is "market"... They are always so "markety"

Anyway There a phase u get to on this nl u just see comments and statements that suggests a brawl... (Yes I mean brawl...) u just ignore... Just because typing a reply means u r promoting that ministry which isn't worth it in d first place.

If u think u r miss or Mrs or Mr markety u can start an ish on this post. You will b ignored.

8 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by firsttymum(f): 7:19pm On Jul 03, 2016
greatie:

Lmao... U are so funny. My mum and pastor prophesied that while am still nursing i will take i became pregnant shocked
But in all God's grace is sufficient.
Kikikikikikikikiki... My dear His grace is truly sufficient

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by firsttymum(f): 7:26pm On Jul 03, 2016
shrekandfiona:

Fact! Like you & feddy27 I also had a jotter and did printouts when I was too lazy to write. Mehn info on the forum is priceless but when you tell people to read up, they take offence lipsrsealed

I am going the F1 route soon and i have started with part 1 of the student visa thread, still a long way cos it's up to part 9 of about 400 pages each but I will get there

Your dad though "do you wanna fill every where with chicks are you a chicken" cheesy cheesy cheesy
I'm down that route too... I've started reading too o... I don't know how to do Abeg Abeg.. Thank God for these threads..
My dear my dad has zero chill.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by bigfido: 7:48pm On Jul 03, 2016
get N10,000 naira off your ticket price with travelstart.

use voucher code: TSNG10000Int expires on 7th July, 2016

for those of you that might be travelling first time and you have reservations about what goes down, you can go to youtube, search for border security, American front line. very nice series. i watch it a lot. the canada and australian one.

meanwhile, Firsttymum, if you baby comes out all gymmed up, i wont be surprised o! lol

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by bigfido: 7:51pm On Jul 03, 2016
please if you are using travelstart, always pay for free changes! it is still cheaper than paying for a flexible ticket with airlines. to each his/her own

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by LadyGuinivere: 7:54pm On Jul 03, 2016
firsttymum:

Some human beings are fine tuned to fight or quarrel... They are bored when there's no ish... It's who they are... They are in church, at our work place.. Etc. But u wonder why they ain't in d market.. Cos all u can think about when u read or hear from them is "market"... They are always so "markety"

Anyway There a phase u get to on this nl u just see comments and statements that suggests a brawl... (Yes I mean brawl...) u just ignore... Just because typing a reply means u r promoting that ministry which isn't worth it in d first place.

If u think u r miss or Mrs or Mr markety u can start an ish on this post. You will b ignored.
I have missed this FTM! Gbam . The spirit of ignore we receive cheesy
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Ajujuju2: 8:01pm On Jul 03, 2016
firsttymum:
Olokings u and my hubby said the same thing. Thanks alot

Hmmm let me not lie, I cried and cried. But he spoke to me, and said most of what u have just said.... I always say to anyone that cares to listen that I wanna have all my kids before I'm 30 ( or even 28). this is definitely God's way

I preach family planning,
I discourage this and advice mothers to wait for their body to heal..
Honestly I'm laughing at myself cos I boast about withdrawal method..

So now I'm taking one day at a time,
Thanking God and appreciating him
Most importantly I'm mentally prepared for this.
Hubby is just petting and pampering me... Who knew he'll b this excited, I suspect he did this intentionally... Dude has one pregnancy calendar on his phone... Nothing he'll tell me, he's a suspect.

Our Three star general twale... Shun sir
I'm so grateful.

Kikikiki
In thick igbo accent: young and fresh mama
Biko fire on. Bible say be fruitful and multiply.
Plus age de ya side!

God has great plans for u
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Ajujuju2: 8:40pm On Jul 03, 2016
firsttymum:

Nne sometimes ignore is PRETTYY DIFFICULT TO PRESS especially when d person de yarn opata! So i judge not when d spirit of reply hits a momma.
However i truly agree... Silence is golden.

Silence when deserved hurts to the bone marrow.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by GucciOluwa: 8:57pm On Jul 03, 2016
firsttymum:

Kikikikikikikikiki... My dear His grace is truly sufficient

Biko you pipo shoul send the grace my way mbok. Zenk U
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Kemo88: 9:06pm On Jul 03, 2016
firsttymum:

Kikikikikikikikiki Kikikikikikikikiki
360 days Oh wow... shocked I comot cap for her o.

I remember when I got preggers 3 months postpartum my mil saw me crying and depressed and d first question she asked is if I was raped? She said I did it with my Koro Koro eyes... someone even asked me or rather said in shock and kinda mocking me too "so you've started doing... You can't even wait to heal" Dr's gave 6 weeks of vjayjay rest. I dinor have a tear... See me see kwanter... I and hubby are young and vibrant see wahala.

At least birth year will b 2015 and 2017
I'm just finding ways to encourage myself... It's not easy dealing with being pregnant with an infant. my baby yaf not clock 8 months o. But I wasn't raped I did it with my clear eyes.. Even though our method failed us.

on a serious note
Withdrawal method fails o... If u are not ready especially those of you with twins gaan do family planning...
Lol it kinda works, it's just that some peoples body can be extremely fertile right after delivery (1st six months) plus your hormones aren't stable yet, your cycle isn't stable either. Lol my dear just tell people it's the kind of spacing you want between your children.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by simababe(f): 9:07pm On Jul 03, 2016
Setember mamas in the house, how preparation to port. Any mama traveling first week in august tru JFK let's mingle. Nywayz I'm back to square 1 after thinking dh friend has paid for my ticket only to find out that he only booked but didn't mae paymnt and has stoppd pickin 4 awhile now. So back to ticekt hunting again. I have to get it before the week runs out. The cheapest av seen is 440 with qatar but it has 2 stop ovr. God help us all.

@all, pls did you shop for baby clothing in nigeria beore travelling or you did your shoping in the U.S cos I've not even bought pin.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by TripleKMama: 9:29pm On Jul 03, 2016
Dats serious. I never knew. I thot dey'd be full of info and eager to off load to us. Genuine competitive info.
Issorait. Make all man do im own inquiries before commitment.
Thanks.

shrekandfiona:

Nothing wrong with an agent reaching out especially if they have goods/services to offer.

However when an agent pm's you for more info on birthing (doctors/hospital correspondence, accommodation et all) it irks me because after collecting huge amounts from clients, the least they can do is research these things themselves.

At least they don't get to share their largesse with me so why task my brain?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Gracemum: 12:04am On Jul 04, 2016
Hi everyone, it's bn quite a while. Bn catchnup. Congratulations to all new mommies &daddies, successful missionary journeys, poe and visa stories and Grace to all preggie mommies &daddies, "in d pipeline" missionary journeys, poe and visa interviews.

@firsttymum. My sister dat gives me d feeling of dejá vu, I use e-hug abi e-hugs dey hail o. Very big congratulations to you dear. D similarities btw our stories even to delivery was jus too much dat wen I read ur earlier hint bout ds preggie b4 u wia MIA, I happy well well both for u and for me as by dat tym DH don return to 9ja& I still dey Yankee wit LO.

U rem ds ya post:-
"Shawlar
Olokings
Bigfido
And experienced mamas
I have a kweshun... Do u guys really abstain from kpekus till 6 weeks post delivery... I remember when I told my husband it was like I was speaking gibberish."

#útòyism shocked. D Lord is Ūя̲̅strength. Happy pushing. Hugs to ur LO.

4 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by greatie: 1:27am On Jul 04, 2016
simababe:
Setember mamas in the house, how preparation to port. Any mama traveling first week in august tru JFK let's mingle. Nywayz I'm back to square 1 after thinking dh friend has paid for my ticket only to find out that he only booked but didn't mae paymnt and has stoppd pickin 4 awhile now. So back to ticekt hunting again. I have to get it before the week runs out. The cheapest av seen is 440 with qatar but it has 2 stop ovr. God help us all.

@all, pls did you shop for baby clothing in nigeria beore travelling or you did your shoping in the U.S cos I've not even bought pin.

Did my shopping here... Bought everything i need till baby turns 2. As in clothes and shoes only o

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by ai100: 4:54am On Jul 04, 2016
Thanks mama, sorry for the late response. had my baby on Wednesday just got home yesterday

Ajujuju2:

US passport is always processed with the state issued document. So yes u need to go to vital statistics.

SSN is not compulsory if u dnt want the wait. However if u reside with TRUSTWORTHY folks, you can go ahead and request and they will send it to u somehow.

5 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by simababe(f): 5:36am On Jul 04, 2016
greatie:
[/b]

Did my shopping here... Bought everything i need till baby turns 2. As in clothes and shoes only o

Thanks dear.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by firsttymum(f): 6:45am On Jul 04, 2016
[email][/email]
bigfido:
get N10,000 naira off your ticket price with travelstart.

use voucher code: TSNG10000Int expires on 7th July, 2016

for those of you that might be travelling first time and you have reservations about what goes down, you can go to youtube, search for border security, American front line. very nice series. i watch it a lot. the canada and australian one.

meanwhile, Firsttymum, if you baby comes out all gymmed up, i wont be surprised o! lol
I will enter guiness book of record kikikikikikikikiki
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by firsttymum(f): 6:48am On Jul 04, 2016
Gracemum:
Hi everyone, it's bn quite a while. Bn catchnup. Congratulations to all new mommies &daddies, successful missionary journeys, poe and visa stories and Grace to all preggie mommies &daddies, "in d pipeline" missionary journeys, poe and visa interviews.

@firsttymum. My sister dat gives me d feeling of dejá vu, I use e-hug abi e-hugs dey hail o. Very big congratulations to you dear. D similarities btw our stories even to delivery was jus too much dat wen I read ur earlier hint bout ds preggie b4 u wia MIA, I happy well well both for u and for me as by dat tym DH don return to 9ja& I still dey Yankee wit LO.

U rem ds ya post:-
"Shawlar
Olokings
Bigfido
And experienced mamas
I have a kweshun... Do u guys really abstain from kpekus till 6 weeks post delivery... I remember when I told my husband it was like I was speaking gibberish."

#útòyism shocked. D Lord is Ūя̲̅strength. Happy pushing. Hugs to ur LO.

wind yaf blow chicken yansh yaf open...
Covers face....
That's how u didn't share ur experience o... Wow. I jus had goosebumps.. As per similarities Btw our stories...
Erm it's means pregnancy is loading for u.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by firsttymum(f): 6:51am On Jul 04, 2016
TripleKMama:
Dats serious. I never knew. I thot dey'd be full of info and eager to off load to us. Genuine competitive info.
Issorait. Make all man do im own inquiries before commitment.
Thanks.

Those hospitals that stopped taking us was caused by them. I remember mihs and d likes.... They take all ur info and use it, sometimes even u dont get d opportunity to use it.
That's why we share just initials of Dr's and hospitals. Sometimes we don't share that info at all.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by firsttymum(f): 6:55am On Jul 04, 2016
simababe:

I didn't buy anything in naija. I shopped for stuffs till my baby is two.
The diaper i bought has not finished.
I travelled light, my hubby had things only in his hand luggage and put one box into another to check in. United allowed two boxes for my son so we had 5boxes plus one hand luggage to fill up.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by firsttymum(f): 6:55am On Jul 04, 2016
Kemo88:

Lol it kinda works, it's just that some peoples body can be extremely fertile right after delivery (1st six months) plus your hormones aren't stable yet, your cycle isn't stable either. Lol my dear just tell people it's the kind of spacing you want between your children.
Abi o
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by firsttymum(f): 6:56am On Jul 04, 2016
GucciOluwa:

Biko you pipo shoul send the grace my way mbok. Zenk U

Oya receive grace now in Jesus name... Amen
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by firsttymum(f): 6:58am On Jul 04, 2016
Ajujuju2:

Nne sometimes ignore is PRETTYY DIFFICULT TO PRESS especially when d person de yarn opata! So i judge not when d spirit of reply hits a momma.
However i truly agree... Silence is golden.
Silence when deserved hurts to the bone marrow.
ikr... U can say that again

Ajujuju2:

Kikikiki
In thick igbo accent: young and fresh mama
Biko fire on. Bible say be fruitful and multiply.
Plus age de ya side!

God has great plans for u
kikikikikikikikiki
Amen o..amen o
bigfido:
please if you are using travelstart, always pay for free changes! it is still cheaper than paying for a flexible ticket with airlines. to each his/her own
I think it's like extra 15k or so
LadyGuinivere:

I have missed this FTM! Gbam . The spirit of ignore we receive cheesy
kikikikikikikikiki
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by firsttymum(f): 7:03am On Jul 04, 2016
Mamacajah I see u peeping.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by KayLayChi: 7:27am On Jul 04, 2016
Good morning all,

Please has anyone had any recent experience with Atlanta's POE. Kindly share. I want to get my ticket this week. Thanks.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by sugah: 7:33am On Jul 04, 2016
KayLayChi:
Good morning all,

Please has anyone had any recent experience with Atlanta's POE. Kindly share. I want to get my ticket this week. Thanks.

Not to scare you or anything but my colleague told me of her friends sent back home from Atl due Trump agitation....if you have the option of going through JFK please use that instead.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Nobody: 7:52am On Jul 04, 2016
Modath modath where art thou?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by modath(f): 8:26am On Jul 04, 2016
chloe7:
Mo mowhere art thou?

At your service milady.. grin
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by simababe(f): 8:46am On Jul 04, 2016
firsttymum:
I didn't buy anything in naija. I shopped for stuffs till my baby is two.
The diaper i bought has not finished.
I travelled light, my hubby had things only in his hand luggage and put one box into another to check in. United allowed two boxes for my son so we had 5boxes plus one hand luggage to fill up.

Thanks dear. So now my mind is at rest.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Ajujuju2: 9:13am On Jul 04, 2016
ai100:
Thanks mama, sorry for the late response. had my baby on Wednesday just got home yesterday

Congrats dear.
May this birth be the beginning of the best years of your life.

(1) (2) (3) ... (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) ... (405)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Polish Student Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.