Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 - Travel (312) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 (900721 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) ... (405) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by bouqounmie(f): 11:43pm On Aug 25, 2016
Thank u so much

AdomMum:
Amen!!! Congrats Bouqounmie!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by ebonychic18(f): 11:44pm On Aug 25, 2016
Good news everywhere! I love success stories. cool Congratulations are in order. I rejoice with y'all. The same God that made the visa, PTA, POE easy will grant everyone of you easy delivery. Cheers people.

10 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Colouredgirl: 1:48am On Aug 26, 2016
ebonychic18:
Good news everywhere! I love success stories. cool Congratulations are in order. I rejoice with y'all. The same God that made the visa, PTA, POE easy will grant everyone of you easy delivery. Cheers people.
Amen
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by bubelahot: 2:32am On Aug 26, 2016
chummybro:

Hello<
Please which hospital did you finally used? and why did you not use the Oakbend again. Thank you
I used methodist o.just choice. The price Difference btw d 2 hospital bill was $35
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by ifyadajesus: 2:51am On Aug 26, 2016
bubelahot:

I used methodist o.just choice. The price Difference btw d 2 hospital bill was $35
. Hello did you use Dr dama ziwortrin and method hospital if yes did pay additional 300 dollars for the assistant
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by AdomMum: 3:44am On Aug 26, 2016
Amen ooo!!
ebonychic18:
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by dora2007: 3:44am On Aug 26, 2016
Thank a billlion

ijeomaobi1:
Dora2007,

Money order is used to send it. Just go UPS/USPS when u are ready with docs.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by MzYemie(f): 3:53am On Aug 26, 2016
I'm interested in this response because he informed me I'd be paying that for surgical assistant being a Csection delivery. I'm mega pissed about it and he claims it's Methodist that insists on it but if the delivery is at Oakbend one doesn't pay the 300.

ifyadajesus:
. Hello did you use Dr dama ziwortrin and method hospital if yes did pay additional 300 dollars for the assistant
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by feddy27: 4:50am On Aug 26, 2016
AdomMum:
As innnn, God has indeed been on the throne for us!!! Congrats on your successful POE experience!

You can say that again my dear! Many thanks dear
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by feddy27: 4:51am On Aug 26, 2016
nefertitiram:

Peepin tom

Hehehhehe.... e reach to peep o
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Colouredgirl: 5:32am On Aug 26, 2016
emeldamicheals:
Congrats ooo. Houston poe. No be small thing. Will never forget my experience with them. Have a safe delivery my dear.

Thanks sis
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by MPhil: 7:41am On Aug 26, 2016
[quote author=omidan21 post=48804638][/quote]
Yes. You can.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by firsttymum(f): 7:56am On Aug 26, 2016
Varvara:
Hi, everybody ! One week ago I landed in LAX with my husband and my 22 months American daughter. My family passed immigration , but I had second inspectation, because immigration officer wasn't satisfied that I'm going to deliver a baby by the same visa ( I delivered baby 2 years ago as well in USA). So she was confusing that I use that visa twice.
Asked me did I notify embassy ?
Sure, that no, because I didn't change my intentions grin

I signed already contract with St Francis Medical Center $2700 and paid already for first visit and vaginal delivery to Dr. M

I was flying on my 37 weeks and 2 days with fit

Congratulations dear...
But u signed? Howfriends
Flying at 37 weeks... U have mind O.. Second baby for that matter...

I'm glad it went well.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by firsttymum(f): 8:00am On Aug 26, 2016
I use to have team members here. I can't find them again covers face.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by XX01(f): 8:10am On Aug 26, 2016
nefertitiram:

I stopped by d 1 in Lag airport, they said it can fly for kids born to 9ja parents abroad

I understand that. However, the visa on arrival is for business visas, that one is a shortcut. You would have to tip people to do it for you and no DIY. If you log in to the website, it will ask you to answer some questions. You have to answer "yes" to all of them before you can proceed. The questions include, "are you a CEO of a company?" and some other questions like that.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by firsttymum(f): 8:11am On Aug 26, 2016
Mom2015 my teamie
How far... How are you doing... How's accommodation prep?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by nefertitiram: 8:24am On Aug 26, 2016
XX01:

I understand that. However, the visa on arrival is for business visas, that one is a shortcut. You would have to tip people to do it for you and no DIY. If you log in to the website, it will ask you to answer some questions. You have to answer "yes" to all of them before you can proceed. The questions include, "are you a CEO of a company?" and some other questions like that.

Yes yes, u r correct. It's not DIY at all! It's money for hand back for ground
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by feddy27: 10:17am On Aug 26, 2016
nefertitiram:

Yes yes, u r correct. It's not DIY at all! It's money for hand back for ground

Now you are talking...lol
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by feddy27: 10:18am On Aug 26, 2016
firsttymum:
I use to have team members here. I can't find them again covers face.

Dey re in the peeping mode and also monitoring the forex market grin
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Newmum15: 10:32am On Aug 26, 2016
feddy27:

congrats on your successful POE story.May the rest of your trip be pleasant and easy by God's grace.i have gone through you posts (stalker alert) cos I'd like to know how much hospital bill and all cost in LA.I don't have any family there tho but I'd like to know if its worth trying.
Then please house, has anyone used Minnesota or New York recently? Pls I need help o.i have tried searching but cant find.
@firsttymum @nerfertitim .Thank you

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by mumnadine: 11:06am On Aug 26, 2016
Newmum15:
congrats on your successful POE story.May the rest of your trip be pleasant and easy by God's grace.i have gone through you posts (stalker alert) cos I'd like to know how much hospital bill and all cost in LA.I don't have any family there tho but I'd like to know if its worth trying.
Then please house, has anyone used Minnesota or New York recently? Pls I need help o.i have tried searching but cant find.
@firsttymum @nerfertitim .Thank you
hello am minnesota bound oct Gods grace
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by firsttymum(f): 11:37am On Aug 26, 2016
feddy27:

Abi o.... Especially the forex market part
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Newmum15: 12:09pm On Aug 26, 2016
mumnadine:
hello am minnesota bound oct Gods grace
Oh great.Pls do you mind if I PM you.thanks
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by mumnadine: 12:49pm On Aug 26, 2016
Newmum15:
Oh great.Pls do you mind if I PM you.thanks
anytime pls
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Adebuble(f): 1:06pm On Aug 26, 2016
hello y'll am happy to see the trend still growing and moving on....

i started my journey almost one year ago and got lots of infos here and gave back to the trend....

My LO will be 9 months soon.... wait for it.... and am not planning any missionary journey soon.... am happy with my 2 LOs...

I just thot to drop by and say hello to y'll and thank everyone who still come here to check out some info and give back tooo..

to all the success stories we thank God, to the not so good ones we also thank God cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink wink wink. All will be well.... amen.

14 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Posh404: 1:07pm On Aug 26, 2016
Good day everyone . I want to find out if I use a doctor not affliated to the hospt I intend using , does that mean the doc won't be present at the hospital on delivery day?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by bouqounmie(f): 1:15pm On Aug 26, 2016
Please I pmed you. I need an info from you. Thank you.

firsttymum:
Abi o.... Especially the forex market part
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by gracefultosin: 1:42pm On Aug 26, 2016
bouqounmie:
Part 2
We got to DFW safely and on time. 4hours to arrival, I was already rehearsing my interview with the CBP officer, would pray for a while and then sing praises. Then start the cycle all over again.
Got in to airport and we were directed to the self help automated passport machines. When it got to purpose of visit, na im I see, for business, for pleasure/tourist, and 2 other options. I no see to give birth. I called one the airport workers for assistance, she said I was choose pleasure/tourist. I asked are u sure? She said yes. I sha finished, picked up the printout & was told to proceed to baggage claim. I asked again, "are u sure?" She said yes. Ok o. Picked up my bags, then we were directed to the CBP officers. I had declared that I had some foodstuffs with me. When it got to my turn, the CBP officer just looked at my printout and told me to go to Agriculture check. My boxes were scanned & checked again. No contraband (had just ground melon, smoked fish, elubo, garri and spices). Then he says you're free to go. As I was leaving I saw it was marked exit. I was wondering what was going on. That was when I remembered my passport wasn't stamped. Went back to another officer to complain, met a Korean who also had d same complaint. He takes d man's passport, stamps it. Then collects mine and asked for d CBP who saw me. I showed him d officer that directed me to agric, and told me I has just left agric, meanwhile he was already stamping my visa. Na after stamping me in for 6months, he come ask for purpose o, and even concluded that, "oh, you're visiting". Told him I was here to have my baby, then he said "ok, you're welcome to Dallas".
Me: I hope you heard what I said, I'm here to have my baby.
CBP: I heard you, it's ok. You're free to go. Welcome.
Me: thank you.
I thought it was still a joke and would still be stopped by another CBP. It was not until I saw my host in Dallas waiting for me that I truly believed I was free to go.
No documents were checked, no secondary inspection. I even push out stomach in case them form say them no notice pregnancy. I just thank God because after I got disappointed with my PTA runs on Thursday, I just got 1k dollars from aboki and I was fidgeting and anxious already.
Thank you to everyone who has been contributing to this thread. May God keep our children and may we not labour over them in vain in Jesus' name. Sprinkling baby dust to all joyful mothers of many nations. The Lord that answered Sarah and Hannah is still the same God today.
So chilling in Dallas to port to El paso next week.
Wishing everyone travelling a safe trip and smooth entry. Safe delivery to us all and to all DHs, God bless you real good and keep you for us.
So sorry for the long post o. Just couldn't make it shorter.
PS: Happytbaby, you're a darling. *muah*

Please kindly contact me as am also planning to come to El paso in September. Just need some as a mate . I sent you a pm . I will really appreciate.

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by BeckyU: 1:47pm On Aug 26, 2016
feddy27:
My people, my people!!!! 2nd missionary starting successfully!

Trip started frm PH airport, got there and dey said port health person was not around dat I should go to FAAN clinic, paid 1500 for fit to fly. Peace air didn't even disturb. Told dem 26wks...lol. got to abuja airport and Turkish airline held back my boarding pass that I must bring fit to fly frm Abj Port health. So I got there, d nurse on duty asked for doctor's report. Told her I didn't av and gave her the ultrasound report I did dat day. She put the correct date there; 33wks+4days. Paid 1500 and took it back to the airline to collect my boarding pass.

Concerning this visa on arrival, I stopped by at the 'visa on arrival immigration office' at abuja and enquired. They said it is for Business Investors Only!

Congrats Feddy27. It will end in Praise!

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by BeckyU: 1:50pm On Aug 26, 2016
Dear Mamas,

I have a nagging question. Bought a Delta Airline ticket to Houston. The itinerary indicates that the first stop is ATL before HOU. I am wondering where I will experience the CBP interview. Is it at ATL or the final destination, Hou? Please help a novice.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Masha2jk(f): 2:01pm On Aug 26, 2016
I think ATL.the first place you arrive in the states is we're you will have it.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by bouqounmie(f): 2:10pm On Aug 26, 2016
Seen dear. Replied already.

gracefultosin:

Please kindly contact me as am also planning to come to El paso in September. Just need some as a mate . I sent you a pm . I will really appreciate.

(1) (2) (3) ... (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) ... (405)

Polish Student Visa / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.