Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 - Travel (380) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 (899954 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) ... (405) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by 360degree(m): 5:10pm On Oct 12, 2016
I greet all Mum and Dad in the house. my wife just had our baby this morning. I need someone to assist me with Tanko's number.
Thank you all. my email is foylesk@yahoo.com

10 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by babythug(f): 5:31pm On Oct 12, 2016
feddy27:

Babe thanks for belling the cat grin

Pls explain how you did it cos I might have to tow that path

Cc: TripleKMama

All I did was arrive early to ensure that I had enough time to speak English to the airline officials and still meet up with my flight!

Just insisted that I was unable to process the visa in America due to logistics and will get a visa on arrival in naija

They checked and checked called manager etc but I insisted and I guess they assessed that I was no risk per se.

We arrived naija and I walked to the front to meet an immigration officer who walked me to the office and it was processed on the spot

8 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by ozycy: 6:32pm On Oct 12, 2016
TripleKMama:
the hustle di kwa real lipsrsealed
Kikikikikikikiki
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by fatima04: 7:38pm On Oct 12, 2016
misscanada123:
Good morning my country people. Please has anyone ever flown Ethiopian airline on this missionary journey? I just want to get an idea of your experience and also cost of infant ticket , bassinet on board etc

Thanks

Read damolayewoh post, she went with Ethiopian but don't know about the charges on bassinet dough.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Austine2020: 7:50pm On Oct 12, 2016
Otubio:

I noticed you modified your post after i responded so i will quote and respond to this. I will try to make this last response since i do not want to take away from the main purpose of this thread. I did not accuse anyone and never said i was holier than though. I simply stated the truth. My assertion that people lie is based on evidence and not hearsay. My partner is an immigration lawyer and has defended SEVERAL nigerians. There is presently a Nigerian woman refusing deportation in Houston that she is about to fly down to defend..

Am not saying or advocating that people should lie about their pregnancy during their interview or at the POE,afterall we preach about truthfulness in this forum.But all am against is u saying that people lie 99% about their POE experience that resulted to their deportation or Visa refusal when you are not there with them, because i have seen a lot of controversy here when one is telling us why he, she or her girl friend was deported and some people refuse to accept the story,. In my own opinion we are not obliged to question someones story when we aren't with the person when it happened. we can only give advice based on what we are told and not saying that he or she is Lying,.Simple!! Today i read about someone who used visa on arrival with Qatar airways, some of us including me has thought that its not possible,but the Lady has told her story, we dont have to say that she is lying because we are not there or we haven't tried it while she is telling the truth.All we have to say to her is to tell us more or ask her questions about it so that others can follow the same way since its possible to do so. My opinion though!

20 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by eribooboo: 8:15pm On Oct 12, 2016
yay grin smiley..finally I have my story to tell on this thread..started following this thread right from when it was only part 1 n I wasn't even engaged not to talk of being pregnant then bt I had bin munching all d munchable pages,keeping them with faith.. got married to d Glory of God last year October, got pregnant in January then my real research started n my notebook was officially opened bt d devil showed himslf n I lost d baby in march..didnt give up n kept takin notes n munching...God shamed d devil n I took in a month after in April.. this thread was my daily bread website, reading,writing and learning...

got all my docs together, fully prepared n went for my (with big belly) interview in abuja with my mum inlaw.

so in d spirit of GIVING BACK grin grin, here is my transcript ;

vo- passprt pls
me- passed d passprts
vo- why r u going to houston
me- to have my baby while and she (pointing to mum inlaw) is joining me to take care of baby n i
vo- okay, wat do u do?
me- I'm an engineer n work wit....
vo- are u married?
me- yes
vo- wat does ur husbnd do?
me- he is a....n works with....
vo- faces mum -inlaw,wat do u do n your husbnd
MIL- I'm an homemaker n husbnd is a retired staff of....
vo- have u contacted any hospital or doc and do u know how much dis trip is gona cost u
me- yes I have, then presented my doc letter n budget sheet
vo- any acct statement pls
me- gave him all (we had 3) so he went thru each n said okay
vo- but madam r u aware u will hv little left after dis trip
me- yes I do, we hv other savings n investments, dat will cover our other expenses . (nah so I start to look for investment n fix deposit letter n couldn't find it) I jst started 'kabasking' in my mind dat devil is a liar.
vo- he said thank u madam for bin honest and open about your intentions, ur visa has bin approved,pick up at dis location
me- thank u with a smile n started walkin away
vo- he called me back n said ma'am pls ensure u collect n keep all ur hospital receipt for future use.
me- thank u with a bigger smile

thank you everyone dat has taken time to answer pple's questions and contributed, honorable lady G, president Justwise, Triplekmama, d awesome travel agent/the lady with d most informative jotter (I can compete with u shaaa) Firsttymum ,nefertitiram,lobus,nnystc and every other mama n papa that take time to help people out.God bless u all immensely .

may all our efforts to provide better future for our kids not be in vain..

POE testimony coming soon..........

30 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by justwise(m): 8:21pm On Oct 12, 2016
eribooboo:
yay grin smiley..finally I have my story to tell on this thread..started following this thread right from when it was only part 1 n I wasn't even engaged not to talk of being pregnant then bt I had bin munching all d munchable pages,keeping them for records.. got married to d Glory of God last year October, got pregnant in January then my real research started n my notebook was officially opened bt d devil showed himslf n I lost d baby in march..didnt give up n kept takin notes n munching...God shamed d devil n I took in a month after in April.. this thread was my daily bread website, reading,writing and learning...

got all my docs together, fully prepared n went for my interview in abuja with my mum inlaw.

vo- passprt pls
me- passed d passprts
me- to have my baby while and she (pointing to mum inlaw) is joining me to take care of baby n i
vo- okay, wat do u do?
vo- are u married?
me- yes
vo- have u contacted any hospital or doc and do u know how much dis trip is gona cost u
me- yes I do, we hv other savings n investments, dat will cover our other expenses . (nah so I start to look for investment n fix deposit letter n couldn't find it) I jst started 'kabasking' in my mind dat devil is a liar.
vo- he said thank u madam for bin honest and open about your intentions, ur visa has bin approved,pick up at dis location
vo- he called me back n said ma'am pls ensure u collect n keep all ur hospital receipt for future use.

thank you everyone dat has taken time to answer pple's questions and contributed, honorable lady G, president Justwise, Triplekmama, d awesome travel agent/the lady with d most informative jotter (I can compete with u shaaa) Firsttymum ,nefertitiram,lobus,nnystc and every other mama n papa that take time to help people out.God bless u all immensely .
may all our efforts to provide better life for our kids not be in vain..

You just gave the idea of preparation another meaning today grin

Congratulations!

13 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by thermolady: 8:33pm On Oct 12, 2016
mumdearest:

congrats. May your hussle for $ and POE be successful.

Amen o. Thanks!
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by lobus: 9:32pm On Oct 12, 2016
eribooboo:

Congratulations and best wishes.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by dere5: 10:17pm On Oct 12, 2016
eribooboo:
yay grin smiley..finally I have my story to tell on this thread..started following this thread right from when it was only part 1 n I wasn't even engaged not to talk of being pregnant then bt I had bin munching all d munchable pages,keeping them with faith.. g

I say this is really trusting God, having faith in him and taking faith to another level. If i read you right ,you started reading this thread even before you got engaged,you had faith that the husband will come,not only that,also that the baby will follow and you guys will also have money to make the trip. My sister i hail your faith o,Baba God pls strengthen my faith like the one of eribooboo o.
I pray that the good Lord that brought you this far will complete that which he started.

15 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by dere5: 10:41pm On Oct 12, 2016
thermolady:
Hello house; This is an ‘almost’ silent follower [my story is on the ‘anyone trying iui, ivf’ thread] coming back to say thank you. I can honestly attribute our success at the visa interview yesterday to all the info I gathered here over the months & prayer.

After reading your story on the other thread "Anyone trying IVF /IUI /ICSI " i can only say that your case was God all the way. It gives hope to people that would normally want to give up,that if God can do it for you,He can also do it for them. I'm saying a prayer for you that your testimony will be full. IJN.Amen .

6 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Gagat: 1:14am On Oct 13, 2016
eribooboo:
yay grin smiley..finally I have my story to tell on this thread..

Our God is faithful!!! Congratulations

$started following this thread right from when was only part 1 n I w
Gagat post=50152374:

asn't even engaged not to talk of being pregnant then bt I had bin munching all d munchable pages,keeping them with faith.. got married to d Glory of God last year October, got pregnant in January then my real research started n my notebook was officially opened bt d devil showed himslf n I lost d baby in march..didnt give up n kept takin notes n munching...God shamed d devil n I took in a month after in April.. this thread was my daily bread website, reading,writing and learning...

got all my docs together, fully prepared n went for my (with big belly) interview in abuja with my mum inlaw.

vo- passprt pls
me- passed d passprts
vo- okay, wat do u do?
vo- are u married?
me- yes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Chirolechick: 1:35am On Oct 13, 2016
My dear she's not alone o, i'm single, been following from part 1 even before I got engaged early this year, and I believe God that i'll share my success story o,

Plenty single ladies de here o cool

justwise:

You just gave the idea of preparation another meaning today grin

Congratulations!

12 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by happytbaby: 2:20am On Oct 13, 2016
When you finish spending at African store, your middle name will be "had i known" except you dont mind living without home food. Where is your POE and what time of day is your flight landing? I ve never had to wait long at Agriculture, just dont carry meat, yam and fresh veggies

TripleKMama:
Lwkmd
It's so funny. I'm laffin at myself o! But to be forewarned is to be forearmed. Plus I ain't travelin wit any food wotsoever. Cant afford to "wait for 2hrs before dey called me". Na from d 2hr wait,anoda over sabi CBP officer Go begin anoda set of interview. I will eat wot I see dia. Wen I Rome,act like d Romans abi? It is well

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by dere5: 5:46am On Oct 13, 2016
Chirolechick:
My dear she's not alone o, i'm single, been following from part 1 even before I got engaged early this year, and I believe God that i'll share my success story o,

That's the spirit, keep hanging in there and yours will become a reality also. All the best.

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by firsttymum(f): 6:12am On Oct 13, 2016
eribooboo:
yay grin smiley..finally I have my story to tell on this thread..started following this thread right from when it was only part 1 n I wasn't even engaged not to talk of being pregnant then bt I had bin munching all d munchable pages,keeping them with faith.. got married to d Glory of God last year October, got pregnant in January then my real research started n my notebook was officially opened bt d devil showed himslf n I lost d baby in march..didnt give up n kept takin notes n munching...God shamed d devil n I took in a month after in April.. this thread was my daily bread website, reading,writing and learning...

thank you everyone dat has taken time to answer pple's questions and contributed, honorable lady G, president Just wise, Triple mama, d awesome travel agent/the lady with d most informative jotter (I can compete with u shaaa) Firsttymum ,nefertit,lob,nnys and every other mama n papa that take time to help people out.God bless u all immensely .

OMG Awwwwwwww...
U need to.see d way I'm smiling en.... Congratulations jare.
Ur preparedness is outta ds world.
POE done and dusted for u in Jesus name. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by firsttymum(f): 6:13am On Oct 13, 2016
Chirolechick:

wow....
Congratulations in advance in ur wedding, visa and poe.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by firsttymum(f): 6:15am On Oct 13, 2016
dere5:

I say this is really trusting God, having faith in him and taking faith to another level. If i read you right ,you started reading this thread even before you got engaged,you had faith that the husband will come,not only that,also that the baby will follow and you guys will also have money to make the trip. My sister i hail your faith o,Baba God pls strengthen my faith like the one of eribooboo o.
I pray that the good Lord that brought you this far will complete that which he started.
Spot on....
Her post wowed me...
This is d faith that moves mountain

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by justwise(m): 7:16am On Oct 13, 2016
Chirolechick:

Hmmm.. women and their strategies..so basically from day one your prayer was not only about finding husband but one with fat bank balance? grin

When some everyday jones-brothers come along you moved them on quickly because they can't afford birth-project? grin

9 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by mumzt: 7:18am On Oct 13, 2016
justwise:

Hmmm.. women and their strategies..so basically from day one your prayer was not only about finding husband but one with fat bank balance? grin

When some everyday jones-brothers come along you moved them on quickly because they can't afford birth-project? grin

It's called 'PLANNING FOR THE FUTURE GENERATION' grin

7 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by mumzt: 7:20am On Oct 13, 2016
eribooboo:

When you trust God this much He just has to make you shine!
Well done and congratulations. The rest of your story will be one to wow everyone by God's grace.

6 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by justwise(m): 7:22am On Oct 13, 2016
mumzt:

It's called 'PLANNING FOR THE FUTURE GENERATION' grin

grin grin it's obvious. This explains clearly why women have longer prayer points grin

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Nobody: 7:29am On Oct 13, 2016
justwise:

Ah justwise in the Nigeria of today, the brother has to be able to afford birth project o, who no like better thing, truth is when somethings are in place it's auto rest of mind, at least not too much bother and the baby having the Blue Pali is a huge sigh of relief
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by LadyGuinivere: 7:33am On Oct 13, 2016
I started this thread before I got married too. Chai! Dollar was 154 then. Chaii. It is well.

Abeg who dey find maid? US de hungry me but economu no gree. I go carry your bag, baff you, dey run all your errands. Even Alaska sef I go follow u go! cheesy grin just buy me ticket. Air marocco sef I go enter! Lol

10 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Chirolechick: 7:56am On Oct 13, 2016
Hehehe justwise, every woman wants to marry a man that can cater for her financially but trust me that wasn't my criteria, I believe I can support my hubby to make my dream a reality abi na?

justwise:

6 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by justwise(m): 7:57am On Oct 13, 2016
chloe7:
Ah justwise in the Nigeria of today, the brother has to be able to afford birth project o, who no like better thing, truth is when somethings are in place it's auto rest of mind, at least not too much bother and the baby having the Blue Pali is a huge sigh of relief

Do you still wonder why many men are still single?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by justwise(m): 8:01am On Oct 13, 2016
Chirolechick:
Hehehe justwise, every woman wants to marry a man that can cater for her financially but trust me that wasn't my criteria, I believe I can support my hubby to make my dream a reality abi na?

grin grin women are not from this planet. You support him manage his money working towards your dream?

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by LadyOk: 8:11am On Oct 13, 2016
Na wa o! So monthly international spending limit on naira card is now $250. God help us o!
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Nobody: 8:38am On Oct 13, 2016
justwise:

Do you still wonder why many men are still single?
many men including you tongue tongue cheesy cheesy
Me I no dey wonder abeg, if you cannot afford to wife a sister don't bother na my policy be that. grin

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by justwise(m): 9:15am On Oct 13, 2016
chloe7:
many men including you tongue tongue cheesy cheesy
Me I no dey wonder abeg, if you cannot afford to wife a sister don't bother na my policy be that. grin

Yup..but how do you mean by 'afford to wife a sister'?

(1) (2) (3) ... (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) ... (405)

Polish Student Visa / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.