Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 - Travel (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 (899045 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (405) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by MetroTee: 5:23am On Apr 21, 2016
damidamsel:
Welcomed my princess at 7.41am weighing 7.2pounds today April 20th 2016 through VD. Hez indeed a good God. Tx to all d info gotten from people on here. It was indeed God n NL all da way.

Pls all those who gave birth with hubby not in the US, when filling d birth cert form, did you fill the information on father's part coz they require d dad to sign? Pls ur response is urgently needed

Congratulations!!! God bless your LO xx
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by bigfido: 5:56am On Apr 21, 2016
Abefeokin:

Lmao! Hahaha but @bigfido why are u like dis?well now I tink I have the strength to type small. I gave birth to my twin girls 3days ago @JPS tru CS but I've been too tired and emotionally down to come give my story and eerm thanks to Apple19 and MiddyO for the info on JPS cos I had paid texas Harris though they refunded my money. BS coming later. Bigfido made my day and hello Lady Guinevere.

Congratulations ma! God bless them real good!!

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Nobody: 6:16am On Apr 21, 2016
sugah:

Me im not even concerned about agents sef. Na this Houston poe people wey dey read this thread be my own ish.
if that's where you are going through I pray you find favour, some people she don pass there and it was a breeze, pray you fall into that category and be armed with every document you think will be helpful to you
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Nobody: 6:24am On Apr 21, 2016
MrsBee:
I sent Moneygram through Fidelity last month and I was charged N266/$. I didnt realise until it was completed. Initially it was at 199 but due to FX scarcity, banks increased their rates for moneygram and western union.
aahhaaaa egbami o I want to send moneygram and WU for business o that's why I went to enquire 3 days ago, errm you know your own was last month at the peak of scarcity, my own na this month, let me be positive that the info they gave me na this month, lool
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Nobody: 6:25am On Apr 21, 2016
Abefeokin:

It is settled by HIS grace! grin
Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen cheesy kiss thanks dear kiss
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by babyokujide(f): 6:43am On Apr 21, 2016
Congrats Abefeokin n Damidamsel. God bless ur angels kiss
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by quin9(f): 7:42am On Apr 21, 2016
ccemordi:
Hello House, Can someone please give me a doctor's contact at West Houston Medical Center.. I intend for my wife to have our second baby in the USA. I called the number on their website and i was given facility Bill but was given another number to call and find a doc .. Please i need contact details of any Doctor at WHMC that we can work .. Thank you all for your swift response.

Go to the same website, click on physician search,pick a doctor u like or call all of them to compare prices.

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by MiddyO(f): 8:12am On Apr 21, 2016
damidamsel:
Thanks for all the congratulatory messages, ire a kari o. For those still awaiting theirs or praying for such, may the good Lord visit u in a mighty way and the glory of latter will surpass the former IJN.

Congrats!
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by MiddyO(f): 8:19am On Apr 21, 2016
Abefeokin:

Lmao! Hahaha but @bigfido why are u like dis?well now I tink I have the strength to type small. I gave birth to my twin girls 3days ago @JPS tru CS but I've been too tired and emotionally down to come give my story and eerm thanks to Apple19 and MiddyO for the info on JPS cos I had paid texas Harris though they refunded my money. BS coming later. Bigfido made my day and hello Lady Guinevere.

Congrats! God bless them both. Glad to be of help. I want twins girls too! smiley
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Dabira19: 8:28am On Apr 21, 2016
ajiedeko:
Hello Dabira, I contacted you but yet to get any response.

Ajiedeko,I replied. Pls check or send me an e -mail: temmyjoy2012 @gmail.com Thanks
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Bisoye82: 8:35am On Apr 21, 2016
@abekeofin Congratulations on the birth of your twin girls.They are blessed in Jesus name.
A twin mama after saying congratulations said the vigilante is real grin ha so true my darling cheesy
Now you also need to take care of yourself abeg.take your medications as prescribed unfailingly because at the hospital the nurses will be giving you like clock work while at home you tend to focus more on babies and forget about you smiley don't o because the midnight shakes nearly landed me in ER o.
Kisses and hugs to you and princesses cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Jollybaby: 8:49am On Apr 21, 2016
Abefeokin:
Thank you everyone for your prayers and well-wishes. And I pray for safe delivery for the mommas expecting. We shall all testify

Congrats on the arrival of ur LOs,God bless n kip u guys IJN

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by nneka3000: 9:09am On Apr 21, 2016
Abefeokin:

Congratulations mummy twins. I tap for my twin boys.

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Miracletwinee: 9:42am On Apr 21, 2016
[quote author=Abefeokin post
Welcome to the iya Ibeji club.always happy to see a new addition it shows God's faithfulness. Please take care of yourself Vigilante is real ooo but the consolation is that it gets better by the day. Don't try to attend to both at the same time because you may not succeed in calming them at the same time. Do it one after the other it helps you retain your sanity.it has worked for me oooooo. The sight of two wailing babies at the same time can make you go banana if one is not careful. Happy motherhood and enjoy your bundle of joy.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by chima1ng(m): 9:52am On Apr 21, 2016
Abefeokin:

congratulations...... i claim my twin boys IJN
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Nnystc: 9:55am On Apr 21, 2016
Abefeokin:

@Abefeokin
Congratulations Mama!! No mean feat o! Even with one not to talk of with two. May God bless and keep you and the LOs. And your oga-ATT too oh.
What's the plan for bringing them home to Naija? Are moms allowed to travel with more than one now? Perhaps you check it out so as to avoid unpleasant surprises when time comes.

Please o. I hope I will not be labelled as an agent or hovering spirit ooh.
I am a newbie here but I have had 2 kids in the US between 2010 and 2015.
I only got to know about this forum last year from one NL mum I met in US when having my baby last year.
Excellent info coming out of this thread. I have been giving advice to folks on this matter but didnt know there was such an excellent forum like this for the purpose.

May God bless all of you that are giving back by:
1. Paying your bills and being honest in your dealings abroad so as to keep the road open and free for others.
2. Sharing pertinent info to be a guiding light for those wanting to key in.
God bless us all!

10 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Miracletwinee: 10:10am On Apr 21, 2016
[quote author=bigfido post=44864197]
In as much as I appreciate the fact that having a good sense of humor can keep the thread lively we should also be careful when making a statement and avoid generalizing issues. Even if there are agents viewing the thread that does not mean that anybody that does not comment on issue is one. I wonder if we expect people to make comments on issues that they are not knowledgeable about. people like us stumbled on this thread when we were already on our way to the missionary journey and we have hung boot so do you expect us to be on the thread all the time? Abeg free us ooo we are not agents and I know guest are always welcome on NL. If some of us were God person no go see water drink for this life. Like somebody said getting a padlock is the only way forward but thank God that is not possible.

8 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Miracletwinee: 10:14am On Apr 21, 2016
#stickout tongue run back to work#

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by ifyalways(f): 10:46am On Apr 21, 2016
danowena:

Perhaps I am misunderstanding what I read. You mean you paid El Paso fees fully knowing you won't be using them (I guess that is why you said it was against advise from here)? Well, in that case you wouldn't blame the facilitators as such huge deductions will discourage those who want to simply use their receipts as a route for easier entry into the states. Otherwise, if such is continued, the CBP's will suspect anyone who has even paid ahead (after all, I read somewhere in part 3 that it could also be seen as desperation).

My take from this great thread has always been honesty and presentation of true intentions from the beginning of the whole process . Perhaps it's just my opinion but some things are better off not shared on here.

Your over sabi is astonishing. Excuse me but do you know me, how did you ever arrive at your conclusion of "Knowing fully well you won't be using them" ? I still remember vividly my first post on this thread and the no response it got,I finally got some help here,I posted almost all the steps i took here up till her interview transcripts and finally getting the visa. How you just woke from your hibernation or crawled out from your cave to deduct that I really never wanted to use El Paso beats me. Moreso, You spent a great deal of time with your colour highlighting to all what not analyzing wrongly a post you neither understood nor was addressed to you, I bet if it were a newbie that asked question,You would have been too busy to reply or post the usual " It has been answered before" .

Second off, what gave you the idea that I was blaming anyone for the deductions ?

Thirdly, read that post you quoted very well. It was for people who might be desperate to get visa's ; they don't need to pre-pay hospital/doctors fees cos it won't be an advantage or disadvantage.

As per honesty et all, I leave you to your assumptions. . . Really not in the mood for two-penny-a-piece busybodies.

20 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by ifyalways(f): 10:55am On Apr 21, 2016
ebonychic18:
Wow! congrats, I'm happy for her. I pray such order of favor will locate my family friend. She's been denied 4 times! Her hubby already had a visa before they got married so she applied after marriage and she was already pregnant she filled honeymoon and was asked if she was pregnant she said no and still got denied. 2nd time she reapplied stating childbirth/vacation, VO still denied her saying she lied the last time sad . 3rd time same thing! she finally gave up and had her baby here in naija. Then her hubby vex thinking say na vex matter, instead of doing a Dropbox renewal for his own visa that expired, he decided to apply with wify and their child and go for interview. Fast forward to interview day, armed with all documents, docs correspondence etc they gave him and their child visa and still denied wify again saying she lied at her first interview! shocked shocked I tire for the case. sad
I think she should give US a break for now and try somewhere else eg Canada.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Babyidj01: 11:16am On Apr 21, 2016
Good day house,

Just a quick question please, I got my b1/b2 visa in August 2014, used it for my 1st baby December 2014 and got back to nigeria January 2015.

My visa expires August 2016 and am currently pregnant with my 2nd baby, intending to travel 1st week of July because baby is due mid-August and get back to nigeria end of September.

Do I renew my visa knowing fully well my visa expires a month to my entering the USA, if yes, why please and if no, kindly state your reasons

Never heard of people using the same visa for 2 deliveries. Please help, what do I expect and say at the POE about this?

Thank you my good people
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by herrik066: 11:55am On Apr 21, 2016
This questions with answers have been overflogged. I'll suggest you read part 3 thread.

Babyidj01:
Good day house,

Just a quick question please, I got my b1/b2 visa in August 2014, used it for my 1st baby December 2014 and got back to nigeria January 2015.

My visa expires August 2016 and am currently pregnant with my 2nd baby, intending to travel 1st week of July because baby is due mid-August and get back to nigeria end of September.

Do I renew my visa knowing fully well my visa expires a month to my entering the USA, if yes, why please and if no, kindly state your reasons

Never heard of people using the same visa for 2 deliveries. Please help, what do I expect and say at the POE about this?

Thank you my good people
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by ozycy: 12:14pm On Apr 21, 2016
Babyidj01:

Thank you my good people

Many people have used one visa for 2 deliveries, including me. infact it's some people's target.

You can use your visa to travel by July if you wish, you will most likely be signed in for 6months (many people have done that here)
But if don't want to give your heart the stress of thinking "what if" "what if" they sign me till august which will be when your visa will expire, then just renew the visa.

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by tonjub(f): 12:24pm On Apr 21, 2016
Abefeokin:
Thank you everyone for your prayers and well-wishes. And I pray for safe delivery for the mommas expecting. We shall all testify
Amennnnn. Congrates AbeFeolin.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by tonjub(f): 12:24pm On Apr 21, 2016
Abefeokin:
Amennnnn. Congrates Abefeokin.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by greatie: 12:59pm On Apr 21, 2016
With this PTA thingy going away like fast n furious, Houston mamas currently using Dr F, please did he accept d wire transfer after ur first appointment?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by danowena: 2:49pm On Apr 21, 2016
ifyalways:

Your over sabi is astonishing. Excuse me but do you know me, how did you ever arrive at your conclusion of "Knowing fully well you won't be using them" ? I still remember vividly my first post on this thread and the no response it got,I finally got some help here,I posted almost all the steps i took here up till her interview transcripts and finally getting the visa. How you just woke from your hibernation or crawled out from your cave to deduct that I really never wanted to use El Paso beats me. Moreso, You spent a great deal of time with your colour highlighting to all what not analyzing wrongly a post you neither understood nor was addressed to you, I bet if it were a newbie that asked question,You would have been too busy to reply or post the usual " It has been answered before" .

Second off, what gave you the idea that I was blaming anyone for the deductions ?

Thirdly, read that post you quoted very well. It was for people who might be desperate to get visa's ; they don't need to pre-pay hospital/doctors fees cos it won't be an advantage or disadvantage.

As per honesty et all, I leave you to your assumptions. . . Really not in the mood for two-penny-a-piece busybodies.
Very good. EOD

6 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by blaize777: 3:05pm On Apr 21, 2016
ccemordi:
Hello House, Can someone please give me a doctor's contact at West Houston Medical Center.. I intend for my wife to have our second baby in the USA. I called the number on their website and i was given facility Bill but was given another number to call and find a doc .. Please i need contact details of any Doctor at WHMC that we can work .. Thank you all for your swift response.
Am using desame hospital traveling nxt wk call 4 details

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by larrytoks: 3:11pm On Apr 21, 2016
passionantchica:
Hi Larrytoks.
What's the feedback with Northside? Did you go through with the pre registration, and did you get their account deets?
Not yet o. When I started the pre-registration, I got to a point where they asked for my address, so I want to sort out my accommodation before I finalise it.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by blue355: 3:20pm On Apr 21, 2016
Hi Everyone,

Please any houston bound mama leaving next week?

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Cmeo(m): 3:38pm On Apr 21, 2016
@mumcshyn welcome thank you. i will wait for further directives from you.

call or txt me on 202six8onetwenty32
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Veka: 4:25pm On Apr 21, 2016
blue355:
Hi Everyone,

Please any houston bound mama leaving next week?
kai. I'm leaving in 2 weeks.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (405)

Polish Student Visa / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.