Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,003 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 - Travel (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 (899038 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (405) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by ebonychic18(f): 4:26pm On Apr 21, 2016
Abi? that makes a lot of sense
ifyalways:

I think she should give US a break for now and try somewhere else eg Canada.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by happytbaby: 4:33pm On Apr 21, 2016
So no one wants to go to Chicago. Na wa o, people don't have liver like me.

Still looking for someone to plan accomodation with. Don't worry nau, na JFK we go pass no be Chicago.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by isysleek: 4:52pm On Apr 21, 2016
Hello house, Ecobank Wuse 2 Abuja branch said no PTA for now but even if they have, I have to have an active account of not less than 6months. Dormant active just reactivated don't qualify as active account.

Standard Chartered said they give but their account opening process na die! Savings account must have two references,account opening amt for savings acct is 50k! Your account name must be the exact name (in the same order) you registered for BVN. If you've changed your name after BVN, then you have to go back to the back you registered for BVN to effect the change name b4 SC will accept it and open account for you.

Na wa o!!!
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Xenadarl: 4:59pm On Apr 21, 2016
Thanking God for a safe delivery of baby girl on 16/4/16 through VBAC. Blessing God also for the nurses on duty at St Francis, Delaware that day, they made my birthing experience wonderful!
Was so anxious about having to go thru aNoda CS don't get me wrong (nothing wrong with a CS) but when your on this journey alone without assistance you don't want to be takin care of a baby with that kin pain!
In all thanks to Our Lord Jesus Christ!

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by biollar1: 5:09pm On Apr 21, 2016
*batts* kiss kiss

ifyalways:

Your over sabi is astonishing. Excuse me but do you know me, how did you ever arrive at your conclusion of "Knowing fully well you won't be using them" ? I still remember vividly my first post on this thread and the no response it got,I finally got some help here,I posted almost all the steps i took here up till her interview transcripts and finally getting the visa. How you just woke from your hibernation or crawled out from your cave to deduct that I really never wanted to use El Paso beats me. Moreso, You spent a great deal of time with your colour highlighting to all what not analyzing wrongly a post you neither understood nor was addressed to you, I bet if it were a newbie that asked question,You would have been too busy to reply or post the usual " It has been answered before" .

Second off, what gave you the idea that I was blaming anyone for the deductions ?

Thirdly, read that post you quoted very well. It was for people who might be desperate to get visa's ; they don't need to pre-pay hospital/doctors fees cos it won't be an advantage or disadvantage.

As per honesty et all, I leave you to your assumptions. . . Really not in the mood for two-penny-a-piece busybodies.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Bisoye82: 5:10pm On Apr 21, 2016
Xenadarl:
Thanking God for a safe delivery of baby girl on 16/4/16 through VBAC. Blessing God also for the nurses on duty at St Francis, Delaware that day, they made my birthing experience wonderful!
Was so anxious about having to go thru aNoda CS don't get me wrong (nothing wrong with a CS) but when your on this journey alone without assistance you don't want to be takin care of a baby with that kin pain!
Congratulations.She is blessed and highly favoured in Jesus name.
@bolded is no joke o cry
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by biollar1: 5:14pm On Apr 21, 2016
Ahan...tot u were aiming El Paso na, u changed ur mind?

happytbaby:

Still looking for someone to plan accomodation with. Don't worry nau, na JFK we go pass no be Chicago.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Bisoye82: 5:20pm On Apr 21, 2016
justwise:
[/b]

..not pregnant yet undecided
grin grin grin Are you sure grin Don't worry it's twins grin
LadyG,modath,Firstymum,nefertitiram and other sabi mamas grin we need to come up with a figure for JW antenatal registration fees grin
#pick race grin
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by ozycy: 5:22pm On Apr 21, 2016
Xenadarl:
Thanking God for a safe delivery of baby girl on 16/4/16 through VBAC. Blessing God also for the nurses on duty
Congratulations, thank GOD for a successful VBAC.

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Dabira19: 5:25pm On Apr 21, 2016
Xenadarl:

Congrats mummy,God wl keep her. Just sent u a pm
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by ennamore: 5:30pm On Apr 21, 2016
Please nairalanders, at the hospital right now. Banks in Nigeria are closed can only use debit card for only a certain amount.

What options do I have with a first Bank debit card?

Thank you.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by blaize777: 5:31pm On Apr 21, 2016
House no more United and delta flight again is suspended becos of forex
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by blaize777: 5:31pm On Apr 21, 2016
House no more United and delta flight again from nig is suspended becos of forex .u can't see dem online again

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by ccemordi(m): 5:35pm On Apr 21, 2016
quin9:

Go to the same website, click on physician search,pick a doctor u like or call all of them to compare prices.

Thank you so much for your swift response
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Xenadarl: 5:43pm On Apr 21, 2016
shocked this Forex matter serious o! What if u have a return flight with them what happens?
blaize777:
House no more United and delta flight again from nig is suspended becos of forex .u can't see dem online again

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Xenadarl: 5:45pm On Apr 21, 2016
Replied.
Thanks everyone.
Dabira19:

Congrats mummy,God wl keep her. Just sent u a pm
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Mom4ever: 6:28pm On Apr 21, 2016
Bisoye82:
@abekeofin Congratulations on the birth of your twin girls.They are blessed in Jesus name.
A twin mama after saying congratulations said the vigilante is real grin ha so true my darling cheesy
Now you also need to take care of yourself abeg.take your medications as prescribed unfailingly because at the hospital the nurses will be giving you like clock work while at home you tend to focus more on babies and forget about you smiley don't o because the midnight shakes nearly landed me in ER o.
Kisses and hugs to you and princesses cheesy

Hmmm. A singleton mom but d midnight shakes were real. Kai. Alone in d US. Still remember it and I shiver.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by happytbaby: 6:42pm On Apr 21, 2016
Mrs Biollar Atawewe of God,

Yes o, i am changing it. Still not finalised though. Untill i get accommodation sorted i cannot finalise my plans. El paso is easy but its far. Its at least 3 flights if i sont fly Delta and Delta tickets are crazy right now. There are at least 3 of us going so we can't afford it.

biollar1:

Ahan...tot u were aiming El Paso na, u changed ur mind?

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Iwanawana: 6:52pm On Apr 21, 2016
happytbaby:

Thought you were Elpaso bound before? Did u change ur mind? Guess chicago has suddenly become unpopular. Lol. Ok just saw ur reply to Biolar so now I know why. All d best with whichever u eventually chose.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Querylady24(f): 8:02pm On Apr 21, 2016
blaize777:

Please for people that have bought ticket already what will happen...lol e gbami ke
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Beryl15: 8:52pm On Apr 21, 2016
Xenadarl:
Congrats babe..very soon we too go start our own union wink

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Harjeehbaday(m): 8:59pm On Apr 21, 2016
blaize777:

r u sure about this? cos i still see delta and united flights on kayak and travelstart, i planned to book a united flight tonight
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by biollar1: 9:05pm On Apr 21, 2016
Huh? Abeg we wey don pay nko, my flight is month o.

blaize777:
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by biollar1: 9:13pm On Apr 21, 2016
Lmao! U won't kee me o!! The bolded gat me rolling mehn. Pele it's not easy at all.

All dis talks about United and delta upandan abou not flying nko? At least u never buy...we wey don buy ticket nko. And we be 3 sef...if dem give mumsie visa...na 4 be that. All dis dollar palava ehn.

I will call them tmw dou. 800k issh not a small money

It is well dear.

happytbaby:
Mrs Biollar Atawewe of God,

Yes o, i am changing it. Still not finalised though. Untill i get accommodation sorted i cannot finalise my plans. El paso is easy but its far. Its at least 3 flights if i sont fly Delta and Delta tickets are crazy right now. There are at least 3 of us going so we can't afford it.

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by ccemordi(m): 10:04pm On Apr 21, 2016
[quote author=blaize777

Please can you let me know what Doctor you working with .. My Wife had our first baby through C-section and all the Doctors i called from WHMC website are quite expensive.. Please i need to speak to you via email or phone for more details so you can put me through somethings..

Thanks alot in advance
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Abol4luv: 10:10pm On Apr 21, 2016
Xenadarl:
Thank God for safe delivery. Please I would like to have a contact in that hospital cuz we intend to use an hospital nt far from Maryland and Delaware is just the perfect place to use. Looking forward to hearing from you, accept my sincere congratulations once again
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by blaize777: 10:15pm On Apr 21, 2016
Querylady24:

Please for people that have bought ticket already what will happen...lol e gbami ke

I cld dem dey said if u ve already booked no issues but fresh booking must be from outside nig

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (405)

Polish Student Visa / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.