Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,453 members, 7,812,391 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 - Travel (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 (898744 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (405) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Nnystc: 12:42pm On Apr 26, 2016
Bisoye82:

Lol.no be small waka cheesy
Yes I used Dr Mbag**.
Oh okay.
Me I used the other doc with almost same name. And Centinela.
You Dr Mbag** mamas will soon need to form "old girls assoc" at this rate. Una don dey plenty oh. I know at least 3 others.

Are you a FTM? Don't forget to collect your letter of zero balance/ non-indebtedness from doc and hospital before leaving town oh. Those documents can save lives oh, if you know what I mean.

congratulations again girl!
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by greatie: 12:57pm On Apr 26, 2016
Harjeehbaday:

Na wa ooo...The guy i spoke with at FCMB said it is within 197 - 199 but they cant guaranty that i will get PTA but i can apply two weeks before travel date.

Why Unity go charge $240? shocked shocked shocked

I wonder too. angry
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by greatie: 1:07pm On Apr 26, 2016
Nnystc:

ROTFL cheesy grin grin grin
Na real wasted dollar dot com... Dat pickin suppose chop cane on arrival...
If na me, anytime the pickin misbehave, I will always be saying "that is how you wasted my $1200 on the day you were born! You want to do it again abi??!!! Mtchewww! " grin grin cheesy

Lmao... grin
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by luckyman23: 1:19pm On Apr 26, 2016
please when I applied for visa to attend a seminar I was already pregnant. i was not asked if i was pregnant at the interview. the conference is about the same time I intend to travel for childbirth which I am just planning for. I so not see myself attending the conference again. would a change of intent letter be okay to say I am going to have my baby? please what do I do.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Nogen: 1:26pm On Apr 26, 2016
ify4charm:
Pls new and old mama's I urgently need advise.

I just put to bed but haven't been able to express any breastmilk since the last 24hrs. LO sucks but nothing comes out. I am still doing skin to skin contact to initiate milk flow. Pls is there anyone who has experienced this and has a solution. Currently she is being bottled fed but i ll like to stop it asap.

While you are waiting for the breastmilk to start coming out, please do get some baby formula for your LO. May we not use our hands to turn our baby into what God didn't plan for him or her because we are waiting on breastmilk.

6 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by ashedzi: 1:30pm On Apr 26, 2016
[quote author=luckyman23 post=45057452]please when I applied for visa to attend a seminar I was already pregnant. i was not asked if i was pregnant at the interview. the conference is about the same time I intend to travel for childbirth which I am just planning for. I so not see myself attending the conference again. would a change of intent letter be okay to say I am going to have my baby? please what do I do

Since u were pregnant as at d time of ur interview u shd hve told the VO dat u wud also want to give birth as well, this can be seen as misrepresentation odawze y putting off d conference afta securing d Visa? I hope it won't generate issues @ POE
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by luckyman23: 1:34pm On Apr 26, 2016
please give me an advice on the best approach going forward. I was not asked whether I was pregnant at the interview. would a change of intent be okay.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by herrik066: 1:55pm On Apr 26, 2016
Absolutely. it will generate issue at the POE. It will be treated as misrepresentation and non-disclosure of information. A change of intent letter might suffix but I doubt if its the best option. I'll advise you call their customer representative.

[quote author=ashedzi post=45057730][/quote]
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by herrik066: 1:56pm On Apr 26, 2016
Absolutely. it will generate issue at the POE. It will be treated as misrepresentation and non-disclosure of information. A change of intent letter might suffix but I doubt if its the best option. I'll advise you call their customer representative.

luckyman23:
please give me an advice on the best approach going forward. I was not asked whether I was pregnant at the interview. would a change of intent be okay.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by MiddyO(f): 2:12pm On Apr 26, 2016
Chijiuche:
Hello my people,

I am back and fully recovered. Thanks for all your prayers and words of encouragement. I was baffled on the outpour of love and prayers i got from this group... You guys rockkkkkk!!!

BTW -This time my EDD na Jan 2017 ( because Belly must enter this month) So who is game for that month?...leaving by December. I have chosen doctor, hospital, accommodation, Airline etc.... so tee i don go oyingbo price crayfish, and other food stuffs grin

It might sound like a joke, but it is real and this time......it MUST BE PERMANENT.

Have a blissful day my pals

Amen! I love your positive attitude. Affliction will not arise again in Jesus name. I join my faith with yours that you will testify soon!

9 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by prolify: 2:12pm On Apr 26, 2016
Chijiuche:
Hello my people,

I am back and fully recovered. Thanks for all your prayers and words of encouragement. I was baffled on the outpour of love and prayers i got from this group... You guys rockkkkkk!!!

BTW -This time my EDD na Jan 2017 ( because Belly must enter this month) So who is game for that month?...leaving by December. I have chosen doctor, hospital, accommodation, Airline etc.... so tee i don go oyingbo price crayfish, and other food stuffs grin

It might sound like a joke, but it is real and this time......it MUST BE PERMANENT.

AMEN!!!I await your testimony dear.

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Jollybaby: 2:26pm On Apr 26, 2016
Veka:
Are there any mamas that didn't use epidural for their first? How was it like? I'm still very undecided if I want to take the Hebrew woman route. I dey fear sha.

@Veka I didn't use epidural for my first two n also dnt plan using for d nxt one,i bear pains I didn't shout nor cry was gusting with d nurses sef.its painful quite alright but if u can bear it better cos as soon as ur baby is out u won't even border abt d pains u passed tru to bring d baby out.d choice is urs
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by LadyGuinivere: 2:43pm On Apr 26, 2016
luckyman23:

For you to ask the question, u have an idea that there might be an issue. You had the opportunity to ask the vo this question but you didn't. Why na? You wilfully kept the information away from the vo and now you want us to collude with u.
Stop making us look bad please. That's why the cbps say dishonesty is our middle name.

9 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by slamex85: 2:50pm On Apr 26, 2016
Hi mama's and papa's I arrived in atlanta on 25 my poe was very brief I was even surprise
it goes like this
why are you her
to give birth
really?
Yes
let me see your documents
I gave it
how much do you have
I told her
how long do you intend staying
3 months
She stamp me for 6 months and said you can go
I was like is that all.

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by candyce(f): 2:51pm On Apr 26, 2016
sugah:

We learn everyday. I did not know VBAC refers to surgeries other than cesearean section as well. Thanks.
To the best of my knowledge a FTM cannot have vbac. It simply means vagina birth after having a csection for the previous birth. Except you want to have a planned csection and enquire it you can have a vbac for the next pregnancy. smiley
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by dialinn: 3:04pm On Apr 26, 2016
ijeomaobi1:
@dialin,

Questions asked my mum.
1)where are u going in USA?
2)What are u going to do in USA?
3)how many children do you have?

Thanks. Your quick response is appreciated.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by babyokujide(f): 3:20pm On Apr 26, 2016
Gtbank, STANBIC + Standard Chartered, wanted 2 try Ecobank but dey don't accept new acnt openers so I used them 4 WU @ d rate of 273 to $1.

Hmmm, my frnd got frm Fcmb sha she just told me. However,[color=#990000][/color] she was a former employee.

shithapuns:

NA WAOH, this is not sounding nor looking good........wch banks did this to you?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by PlOOT: 3:21pm On Apr 26, 2016
Kemo88:

It's dicey especially if she used a very popular hospital. For instance everyone knows Rush in chicago and except you are extra creme -de- la -creme it may be hard to convince anyone you are birthing there without having sufficient funds, unless you were given a special discount. You have nothing to lose at this point though, re-apply and see how it goes.

Hi all, my friend's visa that was cancelled at Chicago has been reissued today. She reapplied and it was granted.

10 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by osat82(f): 3:36pm On Apr 26, 2016
PlOOT:

Hi all, my friend's visa that was cancelled at Chicago has been reissued today. She reapplied and it was granted.

thats good news congrats to ur friend,and she should probably use another POE,and she should be take it easy everything will be fine by God's grace
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Kemo88: 4:09pm On Apr 26, 2016
Good day everyone,
Just got disappointed by someone who promised me a some PTA ..... Too weak to type cos my hospital doesn't take form A. I read the last few pages of the thread and anything could have changed since then.
1) please what banks are giving pTA now and what are their criteria. I mean do you have to have an account with them for a said period ?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by ozycy: 4:12pm On Apr 26, 2016
PlOOT:

Good news, let her jeje follow another POE.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by LadyGuinivere: 4:59pm On Apr 26, 2016
PlOOT:

Congrats. Please share transcripts of the last poe experience and the visa interview.

6 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by LadyGuinivere: 5:01pm On Apr 26, 2016
ozycy:

Good news, let her jeje follow another POE.
Azzin
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by dialinn: 5:07pm On Apr 26, 2016
Chijiuche:
Hello my people,

Wowwww......I love this type of faith, the type that moves mountains indeed. Even Jesus couldn't resist people who demonstrated this type of faith from the Centurion to the woman with the issue of blood to the paralytic to the woman who was ok to settle for the crumbs of bread etc. my sister, As u believe it, so shall it be unto you in Jesus name Amen!

20 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by modath(f): 6:02pm On Apr 26, 2016
LadyGuinivere:

Congrats. Please share transcripts of the last poe experience and the visa interview.

& The first Visa Interview as well... smiley
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by passionantchica: 6:47pm On Apr 26, 2016
Hmmm... This is me right now.
GTBank didn't include my name on their list for to today's PTA, which is what I'd been hoping for.
But I'm just gonna hang in there. I know God will sort us out. Mbok, I can't shout.

Kemo88:
Good day everyone,
Just got disappointed by someone who promised me a some PTA ..... Too weak to type cos my hospital doesn't take form A. I read the last few pages of the thread and anything could have changed since then.
1) please what banks are giving pTA now and what are their criteria. I mean do you have to have an account with them for a said period ?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by luckyman23: 6:53pm On Apr 26, 2016
Please how do i get dollars or PTA. please which bank has the lowest dollar rate...
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by isysleek: 7:00pm On Apr 26, 2016
I used arik. Please search for my post on it and others that have used them. They are very difficult with pregnant women. You must not be more than 28weeks. They won't accept your fit to fly. They will send you to port health and those ones won't collect bribe if it's arik.

Plus they can cancel flight ehn! My mum missed my delivery cos they kept cancelling her flight with no date of possible travel. She had to request for refund and use Virgin Atlantic.

It is well with you sha.

happytbaby:
You didn't see my post about how I dropped my 'inyanga' and bought the ticket on friday? You should read it and laugh. I cannot be drinking gari to born baby abeg.

I am still making other decisions. I have not been able to choose between El paso and Chicago. The decision no longer boils down to cost but convenience. Wish I had family and free accomodation in Chicago sef, because Chicago is closer and I just want some kind of support system. Crossland (MIHS) haff spoilt me

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by PlOOT: 7:00pm On Apr 26, 2016
LadyGuinivere:

Vo:Wht do u do?
Me:I told her
(Went thru my passport saw d cancelled visa nd said)
Vo:wht's ur story
Me:was returned at Chicago point of entry,cos officer on duty said I don't AV enough money,meanwhile I had 14k dollars nd den I was 32weeks so e adviced my visa will b cancelled so I can re apply but make sure I pay my bills
Vo:AV u done so now?nd do u AV proof
Me:yes ma,showed her reciept of payment nd doctors correspondent frm hospital
Vo:how did u make payment?
Me:husband transferred to hospital acc AV the teller slip
Vo:let me see
Mesadshowed her)
Vo:ur visa is being issued u can pick up in 3days tym
Me:smiling thank u ma...
Well that was my story....

4 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by greatie: 7:24pm On Apr 26, 2016
PlOOT:

Vo:Wht do u do?
Me:I told her
(Went thru my passport saw d cancelled visa nd said)
Vo:wht's ur story
Me:was returned at Chicago point of entry,cos officer on duty said I don't AV enough money,meanwhile I had 14k dollars nd den I was 32weeks so e adviced my visa will b cancelled so I can re apply but make sure I pay my bills
Vo:AV u done so now?nd do u AV proof
Me:yes ma,showed her reciept of payment nd doctors correspondent frm hospital
Vo:how did u make payment?
Me:husband transferred to hospital acc AV the teller slip
Vo:let me see
Mesadshowed her)
Vo:ur visa is being issued u can pick up in 3days tym
Me:smiling thank u ma...
Well that was my story....

To God be the glory. Thank God.

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (405)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Polish Student Visa / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.