Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,008 members, 7,835,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Annoying ,commonly And Recently Used Words That Nairalanders Use In Politics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Annoying ,commonly And Recently Used Words That Nairalanders Use In Politics (660 Views)

Patience Jonathan Spotted At A Wedding Recently Looking Beautiful / How Many Hours Of Electricity Do You Use In Your Area Per Day? / Amina Mohammed Wins African Woman In Politics, Public Office Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Annoying ,commonly And Recently Used Words That Nairalanders Use In Politics by hollandis(f): 8:52am On Apr 01, 2016
shenanigans

Moniker

Though

I hate to read comments with these words
Re: Annoying ,commonly And Recently Used Words That Nairalanders Use In Politics by tempem: 9:20am On Apr 01, 2016
This your moniker, though. Don't know where to fix this shenanigans. Thank you!!

1 Like

Re: Annoying ,commonly And Recently Used Words That Nairalanders Use In Politics by TippyTop(m): 9:52am On Apr 01, 2016
The one I hated most was "Sai Baba" but now people realise that word is an obscene word.

1 Like

Re: Annoying ,commonly And Recently Used Words That Nairalanders Use In Politics by MalcoImX: 9:54am On Apr 01, 2016
TippyTop:
The one I hated most was "Sai Baba" but now people realise that word is an obscene word.
Sai Baba.

1 Like

Re: Annoying ,commonly And Recently Used Words That Nairalanders Use In Politics by hollandis(f): 9:57am On Apr 01, 2016
TippyTop:

I hate that word too
I also hate

IPOB

Wailers

Wailing wailers

Zombies
Re: Annoying ,commonly And Recently Used Words That Nairalanders Use In Politics by hollandis(f): 9:59am On Apr 01, 2016
tempem:
This your moniker, though. Don't know where to fix this shenanigans. Thank you!!
angry
Re: Annoying ,commonly And Recently Used Words That Nairalanders Use In Politics by TippyTop(m): 10:07am On Apr 01, 2016
hollandis:

I hate that word too
I also hate

IPOB

Wailers

Wailing wailers

Zombies

There's justification for calling people Zombies, it depicts people who support govt at every turn.
Re: Annoying ,commonly And Recently Used Words That Nairalanders Use In Politics by MadCow1: 10:10am On Apr 01, 2016
hollandis:
shenanigans

Moniker

Though

I hate to read comments with these words

Though I hate to say this, your Moniker reminds me of Hollabdis wrapper.. grin

I hope you are not one of the Wailing Wailers affiliated with IPOB? Beacuse all of the people in those groups are up to no good with their shenanigans and they are all Zombies..

cool
Re: Annoying ,commonly And Recently Used Words That Nairalanders Use In Politics by hollandis(f): 11:04am On Apr 01, 2016
TippyTop:

There's justification for calling people Zombies, it depicts people who support govt at every turn.

There is no justification at all .I wish people can use the proper grammar .e.g
Blind people (Zombies)
Clueless (Inefficient ,Inefficient leader )
Dullard ( Inefficient leader )

(1) (Reply)

CCT Begins Saraki’s Trial with Chilling Evidence 4rm Prosecutor;Case Adjourned / Nigerdelta Avengers Are From C.a.r - Gbomo Jomo / A Damning Exposé On The Executive Looting And Bleeding Of Ekiti State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.