Stats: 3,150,746 members, 7,809,843 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! - Romance (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! (60581 Views)

Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy / 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware / She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by Whitneysoma(f): 7:13pm On Apr 03, 2016
U sound hungry
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by Oluwawapelumi(m): 7:59pm On Apr 03, 2016
chykere:
I am a banker. And dear I do not earn less than 70k probably contract staff but trust me my salary is way above that. I invest and invest. I am a lady but it's wrong to generalise. Stop looking into the pocket of man and make ur own money. I love a man to spoil me crazy but I do spoil myself too and him if need be. undecided

I love you
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by Oluwawapelumi(m): 8:02pm On Apr 03, 2016
We are stingy,thank you. Sebi it is our money!

Receive sense to work for yours dear

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by LanceO: 8:28pm On Apr 03, 2016
Jadekitana:
Don't let their suit and flashy cars deceive you, bankers are broke! Damn broke! I even heard a recent trend that bankers these days earn less than 70k and yet when you see them in clubs you would think they are Tony Elumelu's sons! Pretence everywhere.

Imagine this particular Zenith big boy has been disturbing my line for a hang out.I thought of honouring the invitation since its just a hang out.

This bloody cretin is so proud that even his shirts exude pride,he displays his expensive shoes on bbm,hangs out in exotic bars, always balling with the big guys not knowing he wasn't even a full staff of the bank.

He came to pick me few minutes to 6pm,took me to this strange lounge with flowers all over and ordered Asun.The waitress surprisingly brought a very small plate of Asun for both of us. Before I even picked my toothpick,this guy has finished the whole plate and the onions as well.I was just observing! I then called the waitress and asked how much was the asun,she said 500naira! I told her to bring 2plates. This shameful thing finished his plate and entered mine,i didn't talk.

That wasn't even the height! After this useless display on our way out he called the waitress and demanded for his change for drinks he bought, I was thinking the change was big that he had to keep us waiting! Hell no! 100naira!! He couldn't dash the waitress 100naira bloody stingy fellow.Yet when he starts displaying those fake dps one would think he's Jim Ovias Son! Fake life everywhere. Ladies don't get carried away, all na packaging,they have nothing! Just living a borrowed life style to fit in.

As usual his number has been deleted till eternity.
Thing is.... you shouldn't generalise on anything based on your emotion...heck, there are bankers that get paid millions monthly, even in this economic situation, there are others that work contract for the bank and get paid in % of monthly profits, so missi, you are misguided. You probably went ahead expecting some of what you see on his dp....news flash....same way you put up fake life on social media, others do to. You are not the only expert.
Funny woman......
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by livgenius: 8:33pm On Apr 03, 2016
sexytyga:
ehn you go fear bank manager now effc must hear dis forming eediot

Lol stay there.

Your mates are busy stepping up you are here doing class captain

Dont get ur shitee together

Bastard
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by omoharry(f): 8:41am On Apr 04, 2016
DonCrust:

Madam, learn to think and rethink before you type. Please don't make me come at you, cos you wont like what I'll tell you.

I'll agree with you if you say Nigerian men have local mentality which means you have a foreign one, so please tell us, is it made in China or Hungary?

I wonder how some people think self... Do you know the kind of impression she gave him way before he asked her out on a date? Continue to form righteousness, as if you've never faked pregnancy or sickness just to know how much your guy cares!

Just as it is easy for olosho like you to spot a gold mine, it's also easy for guys to know a gold digger.

You said you're sick of Nigerian men, that means you've been bleeping Nigerien men... no wonder your romance is spelt 'roman'.

If you like buy yourself a trailer of cow
Cow? kindly be civil in your language and when engaging people in an arguement, there is no need for the insult Mr man.Peace.
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by Fearcom(m): 8:53pm On Apr 04, 2016
Jadekitana:
Don't let their suit and flashy cars deceive you, bankers are broke! Damn broke! I even heard a recent trend that bankers these days earn less than 70k and yet when you see them in clubs you would think they are Tony Elumelu's sons! Pretence everywhere.

Imagine this particular Zenith big boy has been disturbing my line for a hang out.I thought of honouring the invitation since its just a hang out.

This bloody cretin is so proud that even his shirts exude pride,he displays his expensive shoes on bbm,hangs out in exotic bars, always balling with the big guys not knowing he wasn't even a full staff of the bank.

He came to pick me few minutes to 6pm,took me to this strange lounge with flowers all over and ordered Asun.The waitress surprisingly brought a very small plate of Asun for both of us. Before I even picked my toothpick,this guy has finished the whole plate and the onions as well.I was just observing! I then called the waitress and asked how much was the asun,she said 500naira! I told her to bring 2plates. This shameful thing finished his plate and entered mine,i didn't talk.

That wasn't even the height! After this useless display on our way out he called the waitress and demanded for his change for drinks he bought, I was thinking the change was big that he had to keep us waiting! Hell no! 100naira!! He couldn't dash the waitress 100naira bloody stingy fellow.Yet when he starts displaying those fake dps one would think he's Jim Ovias Son! Fake life everywhere. Ladies don't get carried away, all na packaging,they have nothing! Just living a borrowed life style to fit in.

Smart guy! You expected a don-don-din, a mugu, a fool, a money-miss-road?? Well you hit a brick wall. Money doesn't fall from trees, hon. You of all people should know this. If he had spent his money like it was going out of circulation, you would then device a scheme to "milk" him....well, he got you good.
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by Funkybabee(f): 8:05pm On Apr 06, 2016
donaldekechi:
come mek I dash u money to make ur hair .. Ur dp ehhh

hope u are not suffering from poverty?
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by Funkybabee(f): 8:10pm On Apr 06, 2016
HardMirror:

Na wa o!
Is this your best picture (ur dp)?
Chai! Local girl!

what about you,city guy abi champion guy
lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. the truth is that bankers are stingy even if there is another name to qualify them
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by Nobody: 12:20am On May 10, 2016
Cc airsultan cheesy Go read d OP's write-up.
I think oga ohlist.ic is trying to pass a message grin
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by Nobody: 12:35am On May 10, 2016
ActOfWar:
Cc a.irsultan cheesy Go read d OP's write-up.
I think oga ohlist.ic is trying to pass a message grin
I just did. I can only deduce the concrete fact that op is myopic, her way of thinking attenuated, and her sense of judgment deluded.
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by Nobody: 12:37am On May 10, 2016
AirSultan:
I just did. I can only deduce the concrete fact that op is myopic, her way of thinking attenuated, and her sense of judgment deluded.
You got it Man!! cool
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by Nobody: 12:45am On May 10, 2016
ActOfWar:
You got it Man!! cool
abi naw cool
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by sunshinegurl(f): 7:23am On May 10, 2016
ScofieldBello:
You seem to me a desperate lady.
Hey, stop going about telling people how to spend their hard earned money! You were definitely disappointed cuz you didn't get what you expected.....he is a real guy.

How many times have you left your change with a waitress? But you expected him to leave his. Oh....I forgot that you ain't got a job yet.

Better that you deleted his number cuz a lady like you cannot add value to his life. He ain't a reckless spender.

Funny you, na now you know say na fake life him dey live. Even if he isn't a full staff, madam IT IS HIS JOB, IT IS HIS LIFE, HE LIKES IT.
see OP is very stingy and also selfish... instead of her go look for job..she dey expect make guys they spend lavishly ...if that is her intentions of dating Guy's coz of money ..she no go see nothing... mumu her mates are busy working making money from their business she dey look for money from guys..nah her type dem dey give 1000 .....she won chop money wey she no work for.. I like the guy ..nah him money nah...

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by sunshinegurl(f): 7:24am On May 10, 2016
Whitneysoma:
U sound hungry
indeed hungry... nah the guy get him money..OP is an Hungarian
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by sunshinegurl(f): 7:29am On May 10, 2016
Oluwawapelumi:
We are stingy,thank you. Sebi it is our money!

Receive sense to work for yours dear
buh the guy no get fault ..nah him money .that girl nah ole buruku..iboyonchi...
..OP ambition is food...

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by sunshinegurl(f): 7:32am On May 10, 2016
Oluwawapelumi:

I love you
yes me hearty ...nice reply
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by sunshinegurl(f): 7:37am On May 10, 2016
Fearcom:

Smart guy! You expected a don-don-din, a mugu, a fool, a money-miss-road?? Well you hit a brick wall. Money doesn't fall from trees, hon. You of all people should know this. If he had spent his money like it was going out of circulation, you would then device a scheme to "milk" him....well, he got you good.
yes I love the way the guy did ....nah only food them know.. if the guy would have spent lavishly on her ..OP will still go and meet anther guy again..the guy get sense so make man no save money abi...
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by sunshinegurl(f): 7:52am On May 10, 2016
omoharry:
Cow? kindly be civil in your language and when engaging people in an arguement, there is no need for the insult Mr man.Peace.
you are a Dog..why calling him cow..you that said he should be civil in language and you are the one calling him cow....then you are Dog...ladies like you don't see good men to marry.. coz from your post ,I have studied you philosophically...sorry to say this OK.

don't need to tell you...

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by ButterFrost212(f): 11:29am On Jan 16, 2017
livgenius:
I'm a banker.

I'm 23

I earn over 400k a month

That's all I'll say on this matter
You're such a show off.. Lol
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by livgenius: 12:41pm On Jan 16, 2017
ButterFrost212:

You're such a show off.. Lol

Well..lol.. sometimes thats what you need to do for people to get ur point
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by ButterFrost212(f): 10:18pm On Jan 16, 2017
livgenius:

Well..lol.. sometimes thats what you need to do for people to get ur point
IKR cheesy
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by Mrlouis: 7:32pm On May 01, 2017
livgenius:
I'm a banker.

I'm 23

I earn over 400k a month

That's all I'll say on this matter
Eh? So who you don help so far
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by livgenius: 10:23am On May 26, 2017
Mrlouis:

Eh? So who you don help so far

Your daddy
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by Mrlouis: 6:19pm On May 26, 2017
livgenius:

Your daddy
When you help your own life, u can then reply me.
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 26, 2017
Mrlouis:

When you help your own life, u can then reply me.

I just noticed your post was the 666th post.

Also i miss jadekitana

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by wealthtrak: 6:04am On Apr 17, 2021
Jadekitana:

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by dederocs(m): 6:36am On Apr 17, 2021
Take note, people that show off don't have, unless you are an entertainer, a successful grown man have no time or inclinations to show off consumables online.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

17-Year-Old Girl Who Met Her Boyfriend At 13 And Got Pregnant At 14 / We Met At Akwa Ibom #ENDSARS Prayer Walk & Now We're About To Wed (Pictures) / Couple's Zanku And Gbe Body Wedding Dance Video Got Nigerians Talking

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54