Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! (60573 Views)

Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy / 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware / She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by Laveda(f): 1:45pm On Apr 01, 2016
Jadekitana:
No sorry I don't have to drag myself to your level, i'm making you understand I know very well what u doing and the silly games u playing but u messing with the wrong person! If you wanna continue this rubbish be ready for what you see, now fvck off my thread, I don't need mucus and stds dropping here!
You modified?
E pain am grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by Marlvin(m): 1:47pm On Apr 01, 2016
I overlooked your controversial 'tell tales' buh seriously ma'am, this show of shame is really becoming embarrassing and rather oafish for someone your age.

*have a rethink*

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by Laveda(f): 1:48pm On Apr 01, 2016
HardMirror:

You know what I am happy about? I have seen the op's pictures and have a fair idea of who she is and her life. I pray she falls into my trap someday. I know her type. All they need is a guy with a good business, good house and good rides. They are easy to get just be sweet and spend a little.
You take that troll seriously?
Nah you I pity pass cry grin
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by HardMirror(m): 1:49pm On Apr 01, 2016
chericleo:
Dear it's not gud to generalise things. Not every banker is broke, u only met d bad 1. Besides u might not rili understand a banker until ur 1. because Wat u call stingy might b seen as economy and efficiency in d business field. And most tyms dai practice Wat dai are taught. But Not rili saying Wat he did was gud or bad, But dear not all bankers are bad. Sorry abt Wat happened.
Why are you telling her sorry? Because the guy collected his 100 naira change? Or because he loves asun so much he eat more than her. Abeg let us be real here. They guy could just be a tight fisted person based on poor background and upbringing not because all bankers are fake. Why is she weeping over such a trivial issue. Sorry ko, sorry ni.

8 Likes

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by Maxi112: 1:53pm On Apr 01, 2016
Laveda:

How do you encounter all these guys madam? What do you do for a living? sad
good question Miss!

bankers are stingy, no doubt abt it... but how come jade!
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by HardMirror(m): 1:54pm On Apr 01, 2016
Laveda:

How do you encounter all these guys madam?
What do you do for a living? sad
Hehehe
I swear I love this question. But no need to ask nau, she does not need to work, she is a hunter, soon hunter go enter bush e no go return insha allah

2 Likes

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by HardMirror(m): 1:57pm On Apr 01, 2016
Fadekebisola:

Jadekitana as i heard was raised in a broken family....she's got a whole lot of psychological problems...heard she once attempted suicide...please u all should just ignore the hoe..i beg una
hmmm... Ehya
We have not seen the last of her lamentation. Better hand go still catch her, mark my works it is a matter of time.
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by Section8(m): 1:57pm On Apr 01, 2016
Dey deir dey runs about at least he get job dey spend hin cash shey u get job?

4 Likes

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by Maxi112: 1:58pm On Apr 01, 2016
am so disappointed with u jade! I thought this was a joke buh from d way u sound, something tells me u went there to make fun of that guy! is not a crime for one to demand for his/her balance

cc: kinginvahala2
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by drmikeadams(m): 2:01pm On Apr 01, 2016
Jadekitana:
Don't let their suit and flashy cars deceive you, bankers are broke! Damn broke! I even heard a recent trend that bankers these days earn less than 70k and yet when you see them in clubs you would think they are Tony Elumelu's sons! Pretence everywhere.

Imagine this particular Zenith big boy has been disturbing my line for a hang out.I thought of honouring the invitation since its just a hang out.

This bloody cretin is so proud that even his shirts exude pride,he displays his expensive shoes on bbm,hangs out in exotic bars, always balling with the big guys not knowing he wasn't even a full staff of the bank.

He came to pick me few minutes to 6pm,took me to this strange lounge with flowers all over and ordered Asun.The waitress surprisingly brought a very small plate of Asun for both of us. Before I even picked my toothpick,this guy has finished the whole plate and the onions as well.I was just observing! I then called the waitress and asked how much was the asun,she said 500naira! I told her to bring 2plates. This shameful thing finished his plate and entered mine,i didn't talk.

That wasn't even the height! After this useless display on our way out he called the waitress and demanded for his change for drinks he bought, I was thinking the change was big that he had to keep us waiting! Hell no! 100naira!! He couldn't dash the waitress 100naira bloody stingy fellow.Yet when he starts displaying those fake dps one would think he's Jim Ovias Son! Fake life everywhere. Ladies don't get carried away, all na packaging,they have nothing! Just living a borrowed life style to fit in.

As usual his number has been deleted till eternity.
...as I never buy motor..if I tell u make we hang out ,u go carry me play volley ball....una like fake guys,,,,...
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by HardMirror(m): 2:02pm On Apr 01, 2016
ScofieldBello:
Remind her to add 'viewer discretion is advised'

By calling her BIMBO, you agreed that she's somewhat beautiful and that's tantamount to deceit. She ain't got nothing; beauty, brain, class, family, et al.
Laugh wan kill me die o!
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by Jadekitana(f): 2:05pm On Apr 01, 2016
See them lamenting kikikikiki cheesy grin I love this. E pain their papa! Hahaha broke things tryna show off.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by drmikeadams(m): 2:06pm On Apr 01, 2016
Jadekitana:
Aha today is my lucky day! Trap has finally caught the rat. I would ignore other rantings like I always do but this biitch wouldn't be ignored!

Madam olosho laveda what the hell is your problem with me? Are you stewpid or what? Right from when I joined this forum you have been running up and down on my threads, wait o am I a threat to your boring existence here? After disgracing yourself here which made u earn the name "olosho" you be running your gutter mouth on my threads, see this bag of syphillis o! Am I draggin your boyfriend with you? Are you mad or what? Was I the person who made u disgrace your self here? No wonder someone even noticed your jealousy and you picking on me 247, who the hell are you? You spend hours viewing my thread as if your life depends on it. Jadekitana makes you tremble like a wet godforsaken puppy. Don't worry i'm not here to divert attention from your whorish ministry, it's all just to have fun. Let me warn you silly child, don't ever think in your wildest imagination you can pick on me, because you will be forced to attempt suicide here. I just need to put 2 and 2 together and your nudes will be pasted here being the cheap slut you are! If you looking for a man go to lindas blog, nairaland can't help your ministry you piece of trash. See this bag of std talking rubbish here, are you not a cheap wh0ore? How many guys here have entered that over slacked pvssy of yours? I bet you can't count. Useless lowlifer! You lucky I have to get back to work! We would continue this later, foolish thing.
grin grin grin..som people dey vex ooo
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by Jadekitana(f): 2:07pm On Apr 01, 2016
E better make we trek and you leave 100naira change than to they follow me drag 500plate of asun! That's pure poverty and stingyness
drmikeadams:
...as I never buy motor..if I tell u make we hang out ,u go carry me play volley ball....una like fake guys,,,,...
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by Nobody: 2:07pm On Apr 01, 2016
Jadekitana c d way ur threads which reflect who u are and what u do offline has turn u into internet mockery. smh u beta change ur ways and ur mentality, ure full of pride yet u jump around rich guys.

4 Likes

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by Jadekitana(f): 2:09pm On Apr 01, 2016
Where that cheap olosho laveda the bag of syphillis and std? The grand patron of oloshos! Silly cretin.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by sinizia: 2:10pm On Apr 01, 2016
Jadekitana:
Aha today is my lucky day! Trap has finally caught the rat. I would ignore other rantings like I always do but this biitch wouldn't be ignored!

Madam olosho laveda what the hell is your problem with me? Are you stewpid or what? Right from when I joined this forum you have been running up and down on my threads, wait o am I a threat to your boring existence here? After disgracing yourself here which made u earn the name "olosho" you be running your gutter mouth on my threads, see this bag of syphillis o! Am I draggin your boyfriend with you? Are you mad or what? Was I the person who made u disgrace your self here? No wonder someone even noticed your jealousy and you picking on me 247, who the hell are you? You spend hours viewing my thread as if your life depends on it. Jadekitana makes you tremble like a wet godforsaken puppy. Don't worry i'm not here to divert attention from your whorish ministry, it's all just to have fun. Let me warn you silly child, don't ever think in your wildest imagination you can pick on me, because you will be forced to attempt suicide here. I just need to put 2 and 2 together and your nudes will be pasted here being the cheap slut you are! If you looking for a man go to lindas blog, nairaland can't help your ministry you piece of trash. See this bag of std talking rubbish here, are you not a cheap wh0ore? How many guys here have entered that over slacked pvssy of yours? I bet you can't count. Useless lowlifer! You lucky I have to get back to work! We would continue this later, foolish thing.

So let me get this straight. All these ranting and cussing just coz she asked you simple questions on how you get to meet all these people in your numerous fairytale stories? Is there some underlying jealousy I'm missing or what?

Take it easy before you pop a nerve.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by Laveda(f): 2:11pm On Apr 01, 2016
Jadekitana:
E better make we trek and you leave 100naira change than to they follow me drag 500plate of asun! That's pure poverty and stingyness
You don't have a job?
undecided
You can't feed yourself when you go out?
Broke bĂ­tch running after small boys with little change..

When you see a classic chic you'll know cool not some poverty stricken idiots..

I won't reply you again, but note that I'll always comment on the the dumb threads you create to pull your senses together again. smiley

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by Jadekitana(f): 2:12pm On Apr 01, 2016
I'm having fun boo, everything here is a joke!
SAINTSAMURAI:
Jadekitana c d way ur threads which reflect who u are and what u do offline has turn u into internet mockery. smh u beta change ur ways and ur mentality, ure full of pride yet u jump around rich guys.
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by HardMirror(m): 2:13pm On Apr 01, 2016
sinizia:

So let me get this straight. All these ranting and cussing just coz she asked you simple questions on how you get to meet all these people in your numerous fairytale stories? Is there some underlying jealousy I'm missing or what?

Take it easy before you pop a nerve.
I don carry seat siddon for the thread. I dey gbadun the e fight and ranting walahi. grin
Olosho fight dey sweet. Dem no get shame or sense
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by wristbangle: 2:13pm On Apr 01, 2016
Jadekitana:
Don't let their suit and flashy cars deceive you, bankers are broke! Damn broke! I even heard a recent trend that bankers these days earn less than 70k and yet when you see them in clubs you would think they are Tony Elumelu's sons! Pretence everywhere.

Imagine this particular Zenith big boy has been disturbing my line for a hang out.I thought of honouring the invitation since its just a hang out.

This bloody cretin is so proud that even his shirts exude pride,he displays his expensive shoes on bbm,hangs out in exotic bars, always balling with the big guys not knowing he wasn't even a full staff of the bank.

He came to pick me few minutes to 6pm,took me to this strange lounge with flowers all over and ordered Asun.The waitress surprisingly brought a very small plate of Asun for both of us. Before I even picked my toothpick,this guy has finished the whole plate and the onions as well.I was just observing! I then called the waitress and asked how much was the asun,she said 500naira! I told her to bring 2plates. This shameful thing finished his plate and entered mine,i didn't talk.

That wasn't even the height! After this useless display on our way out he called the waitress and demanded for his change for drinks he bought, I was thinking the change was big that he had to keep us waiting! Hell no! 100naira!! He couldn't dash the waitress 100naira bloody stingy fellow.Yet when he starts displaying those fake dps one would think he's Jim Ovias Son! Fake life everywhere. Ladies don't get carried away, all na packaging,they have nothing! Just living a borrowed life style to fit in.

Dear, thank God u stated that he is a contract staff because a full bank staff on entry level earns nothing less than N140k on a monthly basis after tax.

Aside that, don't view all bankers as being broke or stingy because we have fantastic ones who are up and doing when it comes to spending.

Also, I checked your dp only to discover that you look somewhat classic (if that's u anyway) hence will make guys especially the broke ones to hype their game by devising deceitful ways just to get you.

@ dollyjoy, happy new month dear kiss
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 01, 2016
Jadekitana:
I'm having fun boo, everything here is a joke!
hmmm i thought as much but its getting too much making people think its d real u.
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by Jadekitana(f): 2:17pm On Apr 01, 2016
Sweetheart how are u jare
wristbangle:

Dear, thank God u stated that he is a contract staff because a full bank staff on entry level earns nothing less than N140k on a monthly basis after tax.

Aside that, don't view all bankers as being broke or stingy because we have fantastic ones who are up and doing when it comes to spending.

Also, I checked your dp only to discover that you look lavishly classic (Big gal winkwink) hence will make guys especially the broke ones to hype their game by devising deceitful ways just to get you.

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by HardMirror(m): 2:17pm On Apr 01, 2016
wristbangle:

Also, I checked your dp only to discover that you look lavishly classic (Big gal winkwink) hence will make guys especially the broke ones to hype their game by devising deceitful ways just to get you.

Dp don decieve this one cheesy kikikiki lwkmd o
Seems you are new to how hungry girls package. Dem fit take pictures that won't give a hint about their real life.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 01, 2016
where is smellymouth and dharay99 when u need them.

1 Like

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by chericleo(f): 2:18pm On Apr 01, 2016
HardMirror:

Why are you telling her sorry? Because the guy collected his 100 naira change? Or because he loves asun so much he eat more than her. Abeg let us be real here. They guy could just be a tight fisted person based on poor background and upbringing not because all bankers are fake. Why is she weeping over such a trivial issue. Sorry ko, sorry ni.
. smiley dear, sorry saves a lot of problems and time. So I said it because I understand dat every story is two sided depends on how u view it. She is right in a side of d story and ur also right in d oda side so I felt sorry will end d issue.
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by Tommfrench(m): 2:19pm On Apr 01, 2016
Jadekitana:

false conclusion!
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by AlexCk: 2:21pm On Apr 01, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
hmmm i thought as much but its getting too much making people think its d real u.

All na joke to me o,
Hilarious too grin grin
Thank heavens, popcorn dey fridge.
*grabs popcorn, sips chilled kunu*
*awaits for next 'bashing' drama* grin grin
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by Jadekitana(f): 2:21pm On Apr 01, 2016
Trust me when i'm bored from running errands and trying to market clients to come build or buy houses this is what I do.
SAINTSAMURAI:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by HardMirror(m): 2:21pm On Apr 01, 2016
chericleo:
. smiley dear, sorry saves a lot of problems and time. So I said it because I understand dat every story is two sided depends on how u view it. She is right in a side of d story and ur also right in d oda side so I felt sorry will end d issue.
Ok Sir/Ma
I understand now
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 01, 2016
AlexCk:

All na joke to u o, Hilarious too grin grin Thank heavens, popcorn dey fridge. *grabs popcorn, sips chilled kunu* *awaits for next 'bashing' drama* grin grin
who wants to bash me?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Why Do Very Beautiful Girls Make This Mistake??? / 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship / 17-Year-Old Girl Who Met Her Boyfriend At 13 And Got Pregnant At 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.