Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,300 members, 7,822,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

[story] Journey To Stardom - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / [story] Journey To Stardom (756 Views)

Fame - Royan's Journey To Stardom / Hereafter (A Journey To The Otherside) By Alexander Busybrain / A Journey To Stardom(a Short Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[story] Journey To Stardom by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 01, 2016
[Story] journey to stardom

Prologue
This is a true life story of an upcoming artiste in Nigeria, sharing his experiences before he made it

I promise your expectation won't be cut short.

Just stay calm and follow the story back to back.

Tz Iphekitan
Whatsapp - 09034368823

Part 1

As a young guy with great aspirations for my life, I have had the dream of becoming a hip hop artiste right from jss 2. Those days it was dbanj that was reigning, one of his songs that inspired my decision to be an hip hop artiste is that try "why me" , mehn up till now if fi sing that song, line by line..

I was the last born of my family, so I was like the spoilt child, I did less work at home, so most times am less busy, I would be listening to songs and I would right down the lyrics, I would it over and over till I know every line by heart.

Lol I remember a mountain of fire member neighbour of mine then, that woman threatened my life then mehn, anytime I am fetching water and well every morning, my ear piece are always plugged in my ears and i would be singing loud.

On a fateful day, while fetching water by the well, someone just light me from the back, whooos, I turned back, she gave me another hot slap on my face. Water was gushing down my cheeks already, na so I just forget my English vocabulary,

Me: MA! What I do?

The mfm woman : shut up, early in the morning, you are singing this worldly song loudly to wake me up, am not telling you not to copy 9ice or dbanj, but just stop making noise and stop corrupting my kids with the type of song you sing.

Me : [still weeping] kini kini there is freedom of speech na, [woos, na another slap land on my face, I just went hissed any left her there]

Getting inside I didn't knw my pman was watching the drama between I and the mfm woman.

Pman: ife kneel down there

I respect my pman so I went on my knees.
He went to is room and came out with a Fat came, I was like chai gbese re o,

Pman : lie down, lie down

I stand straight and Pick rape comot for parlour, to the passage, from the passsage to the kitchen, from the kitchen to the gate .

He never came me oh, I just they cry outside, cursing that mfm woman in my mind, I was like, on a Monday morning which Wahala be this bayi.
Another neighbour of mine an alfa, I guess he was coming from Mosque that morning, he just sympathized with me and took me to pman to apologized, pman said no problem, it's OK. Immediately the man left, he called my elder brothers to carry me.

They just lifted me, he brought out a rope and tied me to the four edges of the table. Lashing me strokes of cane. On the sixth stroke mehn I just turn Samson the powerful, I cut the rope with confirm STRENGTH and was struggling at the hands of my Brothers carring me, i struggled off their hands and went on my knees begging pman

Me : [crying loudly] daddy, I will reconcile! [even tho, I dunno the meaning of that word then, I just knew it was the topic for the sermon in church the Sunday before, so I decided to utilize the word] sir I will reconcile!

My brothers just started laughing mehn, pman sef whey dey beat me just pause and went to dress in his room. He was like I will get back to you later.

Chai bad market, early monday morning, it was sure I would chop cane through out that week, I sat down there nursing my ass, that pman don tattoo with cane.

After few minutes I took my bath and went to school, mehn got to school 9:30 a.m late, I received another 3 strokes for getting late to school and cum grass by the side, sincerely that week was a bad week for me.

Since then I stopped listening to hip hop. Until I was in ss2. When baddo dropped his first single. "eni duro".

To be continued
Re: [story] Journey To Stardom by swaqq(m): 4:57pm On Apr 01, 2016
u can lie yahoo boy.,,,,,'ear peice' during 'why me' reign. anyways following.

(1) (Reply)

A Very Worthy Crush (A Short Romantic Story) / Why You Should Hire An Editor For Your Manuscript. / iWriter tips and tricks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.