Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,634 members, 7,847,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:41 PM

Electricity Mystery - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Electricity Mystery (499 Views)

Nigerians To Pay N7.45/kwh More For Electricity (see Price List) / [photos] IPOB Finally Reveals Mystery About Nnamdi Kanu The World Never Knew / Protest In Ogun Against Electricity Distribution Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Electricity Mystery by darocha1: 3:30pm On Apr 01, 2016
I woke up to the headline "Nigeria reaches its all-time of electricity production @ 0mw"
I had barely finished reading this when power was restored. The power was available for 4 uninterrupted hours in the morning, it was interrupted for 3hrs and was restored again for 3hrs 32mins in the afternoon.
My Mystery;
Is this power distributed coming from an already generated power or the same 0mw that hit the front dailies this morning.
It"s unfortunate everything has become politicized in this country, everyone wants to make headline.
Even the government with its several information officers have not helped matters, they say a thing today & deny it tomorrow.

Before you counter my claim on hours of power supply, my location at the moment is Ijebu-Ode. Feel free to verify the claim.

No source...I am the source
Re: Electricity Mystery by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 01, 2016
Ijebu uses poo from animal waste to generate power undecided
Re: Electricity Mystery by mej67: 5:12pm On Apr 01, 2016
I'm in Abuja Lokogoma and no light sine past 26hrs. not a single flash
Re: Electricity Mystery by Proudlyngwa(m): 6:00pm On Apr 01, 2016
There can never be zero power generation in the country, especially in the southern region, many communities are powered from multinational and indigenous gas generators, There are some areas I won't call names, that light has not blinked for a week.
I don't know if kanji and shiroro are still functional, I know that distribution is more of a problem than generation, but that is a discource for another day.

N.b Until they start getting people like me into the power sector, our power issues will remain like that of the ceiling fan blade

(1) (Reply)

Akure Agenda: The Federal Character Relationship / Photo Speaks: Obama Meets With World Leaders At Nuclear Summit / I Hereby Sentence Donald Trump -what Are His Cons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.