Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

[photos] IPOB Finally Reveals Mystery About Nnamdi Kanu The World Never Knew - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / [photos] IPOB Finally Reveals Mystery About Nnamdi Kanu The World Never Knew (4440 Views)

UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG / Breaking!!! Ipob Finally Meets With President Trump (live!) Watch Video / Biafran Leader Nnamdi Kanu: The Man Behind Nigeria's Separatists - BBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[photos] IPOB Finally Reveals Mystery About Nnamdi Kanu The World Never Knew by Kamanuozuzu: 11:41am On Jan 12, 2017
The group wrote:

NNAMDI KANU IS BIAFRA AND CAN NEVER BE A FRAUD AND HERE IS THE MYSTICAL, DIVINE AND HISTORICAL REASONS WHY HE IS DESTINED TO RESURRECT BIAFRA

LOOK AT THIS VERY ANCIENT MAP OF BIAFRA AND MARVEL AT THE DIVINE FORCE BEHIND KANU AND IPOB

Can you notice the beloved country Biafra was originally called BI-AFARA, yes you read it right and Nnamdi Kanu was born in AFARA his village in Ibeku Umuahia.

Do you know where the Biafra War ended, the place OJUKWU took off from to Ivory Coast? Yes you have guessed it right, the same Nnamdi Kanu's village Afara.

Do you know the location of the last Biafra capital and headquarters? Yes, you guessed it right, in the same Afara on the ancestral lands of Nnamdi Kanu's family Okpulo Isiokwe in Isiama Afara. Hope you are still following.

Do you know Ojukwu's last broadcast was made from this same Afara and so was the last Radio Biafra broadcast of the war?

Do you know Nnamdi Kanu with his friend Dr. Chukwuma Egemba operated their management consultancy company in London called Alpha Phoenix Consulting Ltd? When KANU chose the name he didn't know what it meant. To him it was just a very sexy name for a soon to be trendy management consultancy firm in London.

Unknown to Kanu and his friend, Alpha Phoenix means the rising of the mythical bird Phoenix that rose from the ashes of defeat to conquer. The same way Biafra has risen from the ashes today and is poised to gain her overdue freedom.

Alpha is first in Greek alphabet i.e. 1 (One) and KANU is from Isiama which means first or number one kindred. Are you still following?

How can Uwazuruike the criminal, ever think that NwaChineke Nnamdi Kanu can ever be like him?

Read more: http://www.otimestv.com/2017/01/ipob-finally-reveals-mystery-about.html#ixzz4VXib8DEz
Follow us: @OrientalTimes on Twitter | otimestv on Facebook

7 Likes

Re: [photos] IPOB Finally Reveals Mystery About Nnamdi Kanu The World Never Knew by BudeYahooCom: 11:44am On Jan 12, 2017
Another thread for lamentation of yoruba zombies on why Igbos should hate Kanu and embrace their slimy yoruba skulls. grin grin

15 Likes

Re: [photos] IPOB Finally Reveals Mystery About Nnamdi Kanu The World Never Knew by BlackDBagba: 12:16pm On Jan 12, 2017
A very sad attempt to mystify a common man.
Quote me and I'll pour champagne on your grave before April angry

7 Likes

Re: [photos] IPOB Finally Reveals Mystery About Nnamdi Kanu The World Never Knew by najoke: 12:18pm On Jan 12, 2017
BudeYahooCom:
[s]Another thread for lamentation of yoruba zombies on why Igbos should hate Kanu and embrace their slimy yoruba skulls. grin grin
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: [photos] IPOB Finally Reveals Mystery About Nnamdi Kanu The World Never Knew by macluvph1(m): 2:57pm On Jan 12, 2017
God bless NK, one of the few uncompromised fellow from the land of the rising sun

1 Like

Re: [photos] IPOB Finally Reveals Mystery About Nnamdi Kanu The World Never Knew by rusher14: 3:52pm On Jan 12, 2017
Alpha Phoenix Consulting = APC.
grin

5 Likes

Re: [photos] IPOB Finally Reveals Mystery About Nnamdi Kanu The World Never Knew by laudate: 4:22pm On Jan 12, 2017
rusher14:
Alpha Phoenix Consulting = APC. grin

Wicked!!! Hehehe..... cheesy

1 Like

Re: [photos] IPOB Finally Reveals Mystery About Nnamdi Kanu The World Never Knew by momentarylapse: 4:37pm On Jan 12, 2017
Yes sir! I still haven't spotted the _fuck you want us to give over this akpu munching, drug peddling anuofia called mazi kwanu and his legions of deluded ipob fellow monkeys but I will keep searching!

Over and out! grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: [photos] IPOB Finally Reveals Mystery About Nnamdi Kanu The World Never Knew by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 12, 2017
So in conclusion, Kanu is the delieverer?
Hmmm......God knows best
Re: [photos] IPOB Finally Reveals Mystery About Nnamdi Kanu The World Never Knew by Chapter5ive: 10:09pm On Jan 12, 2017
BudeYahooCom:
Another thread for lamentation of yoruba zombies on why Igbos should hate Kanu and embrace their slimy yoruba skulls. grin grin

Shameless ipob tout.

4 Likes

Re: [photos] IPOB Finally Reveals Mystery About Nnamdi Kanu The World Never Knew by dreamworld: 10:32pm On Jan 12, 2017
momentarylapse:

Yes sir! I still haven't spotted the _fuck you want us to give over this akpu munching, drug peddling anuofia called mazi kwanu and his legions of deluded ipob fellow monkeys but I will keep searching!

Over and out! grin

Chapter5ive:

Shameless ipob tout.
Cone headed afonja,

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: [photos] IPOB Finally Reveals Mystery About Nnamdi Kanu The World Never Knew by momentarylapse: 10:38pm On Jan 12, 2017
grin
Re: [photos] IPOB Finally Reveals Mystery About Nnamdi Kanu The World Never Knew by Chapter5ive: 10:38pm On Jan 12, 2017
dreamworld:

Cone headed afonja,

Cannibalistic compressed head Osu.

2 Likes

Re: [photos] IPOB Finally Reveals Mystery About Nnamdi Kanu The World Never Knew by momentarylapse: 10:39pm On Jan 12, 2017
dreamworld:

Cone headed afonja,

Why are you pained? Or is it because you were born as a useless, drug dealing, rotten akpu munching, T square headed, ritual loving, money hungry ipob bastard?

Is that my fault? Ewu!

4 Likes

Re: [photos] IPOB Finally Reveals Mystery About Nnamdi Kanu The World Never Knew by rattlesnake(m): 11:28pm On Jan 12, 2017
Kamanuozuzu:
The group wrote:

NNAMDI KANU IS BIAFRA AND CAN NEVER BE A FRAUD AND HERE IS THE MYSTICAL, DIVINE AND HISTORICAL REASONS WHY HE IS DESTINED TO RESURRECT BIAFRA

LOOK AT THIS VERY ANCIENT MAP OF BIAFRA AND MARVEL AT THE DIVINE FORCE BEHIND KANU AND IPOB

Can you notice the beloved country Biafra was originally called BI-AFARA, yes you read it right and Nnamdi Kanu was born in AFARA his village in Ibeku Umuahia.

Do you know where the Biafra War ended, the place OJUKWU took off from to Ivory Coast? Yes you have guessed it right, the same Nnamdi Kanu's village Afara.

Do you know the location of the last Biafra capital and headquarters? Yes, you guessed it right, in the same Afara on the ancestral lands of Nnamdi Kanu's family Okpulo Isiokwe in Isiama Afara. Hope you are still following.

Do you know Ojukwu's last broadcast was made from this same Afara and so was the last Radio Biafra broadcast of the war?

Do you know Nnamdi Kanu with his friend Dr. Chukwuma Egemba operated their management consultancy company in London called Alpha Phoenix Consulting Ltd? When KANU chose the name he didn't know what it meant. To him it was just a very sexy name for a soon to be trendy management consultancy firm in London.

Unknown to Kanu and his friend, Alpha Phoenix means the rising of the mythical bird Phoenix that rose from the ashes of defeat to conquer. The same way Biafra has risen from the ashes today and is poised to gain her overdue freedom.

Alpha is first in Greek alphabet i.e. 1 (One) and KANU is from Isiama which means first or number one kindred. Are you still following?

How can Uwazuruike the criminal, ever think that NwaChineke Nnamdi Kanu can ever be like him?

Read more: http://www.otimestv.com/2017/01/ipob-finally-reveals-mystery-about.html#ixzz4VXib8DEz
Follow us: @OrientalTimes on Twitter | otimestv on Facebook
Ode

1 Like

Re: [photos] IPOB Finally Reveals Mystery About Nnamdi Kanu The World Never Knew by Joshualad: 12:14am On Jan 13, 2017
What a load of rubbish
Re: [photos] IPOB Finally Reveals Mystery About Nnamdi Kanu The World Never Knew by dreamworld: 9:44am On Jan 13, 2017
Chapter5ive:

Cannibalistic compressed head Osu.
Mumu, u r posting pic of ur yoruba people and their scratch face, black and ugly as monkey

3 Likes

Re: [photos] IPOB Finally Reveals Mystery About Nnamdi Kanu The World Never Knew by Nobody: 9:55am On Jan 13, 2017
TsaTrinity:
So in conclusion, Kanu is the delieverer?
Hmmm......God knows best

I heard my name..
Re: [photos] IPOB Finally Reveals Mystery About Nnamdi Kanu The World Never Knew by Nobody: 10:33am On Jan 13, 2017
the IPOB group need to think five times before making any writeup. This sounds like what was written by a drunk man who fell from the stairs, what a show of stack illiteracy..

abeg let the next guy below me comment jare...

2 Likes

Re: [photos] IPOB Finally Reveals Mystery About Nnamdi Kanu The World Never Knew by victorvezx(m): 10:44am On Jan 13, 2017
Ipob trying so hard to make Kanu seem like some mysterious and powerful man through their propaganda. This was the same tactics used by former dictators Joseph Stalin, hitler, Kim il sung and Kim Jong un. This type of propaganda is intended as a hero worship. They are already trying to create a cult personality around him

1 Like

Re: [photos] IPOB Finally Reveals Mystery About Nnamdi Kanu The World Never Knew by Rapmaestro(m): 11:20am On Jan 13, 2017
Infact... This is becoming serious o.... "i know not with what first world War or second world War was fought but I know with what third world War will be fought..... Media"
Re: [photos] IPOB Finally Reveals Mystery About Nnamdi Kanu The World Never Knew by Chapter5ive: 11:55am On Jan 13, 2017
dreamworld:

Mumu, u r posting pic of ur yoruba people and their scratch face, black and ugly as monkey

Ipob criminals will always their cursed people for sure. Its a curse to be an ipob cannibal. Shameless people

Re: [photos] IPOB Finally Reveals Mystery About Nnamdi Kanu The World Never Knew by austinereds(m): 12:32pm On Jan 13, 2017
you ipob people no get work at all.
Re: [photos] IPOB Finally Reveals Mystery About Nnamdi Kanu The World Never Knew by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jan 13, 2017
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
DDeliverer:

I heard my name..
Lol....u go fear na
Na ur papa be dat o.....go bail am
Re: [photos] IPOB Finally Reveals Mystery About Nnamdi Kanu The World Never Knew by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jan 13, 2017
TsaTrinity:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] Lol....u go fear na Na ur papa be dat o.....go bail am
We are working on it...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Kano State Gubernatorial Election (unofficial) Results After 37 Lgs / SEE VIDEO: Anambra Monarchs Caught Sharing Money Before Abuja Failed Trip / Eid-El-Kabir: Okowa Calls For United Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.