Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,647 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Is Relationship All About Love Or Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Relationship All About Love Or Money (906 Views)

Is Relationship Now Poverty Alleviation Scheme?? / Lady Steps On Guy Lying Flat: Is This Love Or Stupidity ? (picture) / Is Relationship Just All About Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Relationship All About Love Or Money by shamkid(m): 3:43pm On Apr 01, 2016
nairalanders i really need your help. my girlfriend and i have been dating for more than 7months when a lafarge worker took her from me despite the fact that we really love each other. when i asked her why she left me for a lafarge who should be in his thirties she said its because i could not maintain her. i almost wept,she later called me few days later that she and her new boyfriend is shoping at an expensive supermarket. so guys tell me in this world of today is relationship about love or money?
Re: Is Relationship All About Love Or Money by FREEDON: 3:44pm On Apr 01, 2016
Yanshin
Re: Is Relationship All About Love Or Money by petkoffdrake2(m): 3:45pm On Apr 01, 2016
In Naija... Its money... In Haiti here i live, its love smiley
Re: Is Relationship All About Love Or Money by ATMC(f): 3:47pm On Apr 01, 2016
Sweetheart, be consoled. Relationship is about the two. Though love supercedes money but money reduces friction in relationship.

Work and get money so that if your woman ever needs to walk away, it won't be because of money, because you are capable.
Re: Is Relationship All About Love Or Money by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 01, 2016
I think once ur in a relationship, money is involved...ur girl is juz being practical..she wants someone that cud maintain her, which is very common to those ladies that don't have a permanent job with a high salary...

Anyway, do not waste ur tears to those who don't deserved it instead use that as a motivation for you to get a job or a biznez of ur own & let these Cheese work for u.. cool
Re: Is Relationship All About Love Or Money by excellencyabia1: 4:08pm On Apr 01, 2016
It is more of money than love. It is more of personal interest.
Re: Is Relationship All About Love Or Money by Maamin(m): 9:17pm On Apr 01, 2016
Nope relationship is all about Money and More money...

The earlier u start making money the better

Less I forget even blood money is now allowed!

That last line is not from me sha! grin
Re: Is Relationship All About Love Or Money by skywalker240(m): 9:30pm On Apr 01, 2016
petkoffdrake2:
In Naija... Its money... In Haiti here i live, its love smiley
3 cold stout for u

Abeggiii, TEAM FOREING GIRLS JAREEE!
Re: Is Relationship All About Love Or Money by ndcide(m): 10:57pm On Apr 01, 2016
shamkid:
nairalanders i really need your help. my girlfriend and i have been dating for more than 7months when a lafarge worker took her from me despite the fact that we really love each other. when i asked her why she left me for a lafarge who should be in his thirties she said its because i could not maintain her. i almost wept,she later called me few days later that she and her new boyfriend is shoping at an expensive supermarket. so guys tell me in this world of today is relationship about love or money?

Anyone telling you that relationships these days is not about money, is not telling you the truth.
Re: Is Relationship All About Love Or Money by cr7lomo: 1:05am On Apr 02, 2016
It's neither of the two... respect is what matters the most because love and money fades but respect is forever if he or she decides to respect each other

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Reply From A Smart Dude (picture) / That Thing U Would Change Abt............. / Breast Feeding Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.