Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,610 members, 7,809,234 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

Is Relationship Just All About Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Relationship Just All About Sex? (3147 Views)

Is Relationship Now Poverty Alleviation Scheme?? / Is This Xmas Just All About FLINGS (what Are Your Plans) / Is Relationship All About Love Or Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Relationship Just All About Sex? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 15, 2016
Hi,
Am just curious whether relationships are just all about sex and fun..can't there just be a sex-free relationship at all? after all sex isn't everything.
I've read countless threads on people saying they can't stay in a relationship and not have sex
A guy once said that he can't be spending on a girl and not have sex with her.
Is it all about spending?
What then it's d difference between paying a prostitute for sex and paying your girlfriend for the same?
Can't there be intimacy without sex?
I no say no be me holy pass sha but one man's meat is another's poison

What's your opinion on this?

1 Like

Re: Is Relationship Just All About Sex? by SUPERPACK: 10:35pm On Mar 15, 2016
t
Re: Is Relationship Just All About Sex? by falconey(m): 10:35pm On Mar 15, 2016
Sex others follow
Re: Is Relationship Just All About Sex? by Strahovski1(m): 10:37pm On Mar 15, 2016
Perverts are all over the street. 98% men are perverts.

And they make ladies prostitutes because they have sex because they spend on er and they spend for sex.

It's all sex sex sex and more s3x.

1 Like

Re: Is Relationship Just All About Sex? by vizkiz: 10:39pm On Mar 15, 2016
sex = 60% undecided
Re: Is Relationship Just All About Sex? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 15, 2016
Sister we have more boys going into relationships this days than men, thats the reason this sex issue is bein supported wildly, but i tell u sister, relationship is all about love, understanding, commitment and building a life together then the sex part comes after marriage.

7 Likes

Re: Is Relationship Just All About Sex? by Arian11(m): 10:49pm On Mar 15, 2016
If she says no pre-marital sex in the relationship I won't argue as far as she would agree to the terms that pre marital spending is bad, pre marital shopping in Dubai is bad , let her wait till marriage then every other thing follows until then.

6 Likes

Re: Is Relationship Just All About Sex? by amokeme(f): 11:01pm On Mar 15, 2016
It's not... depends on who you are with tho...

Geraldyne:
Hi,
Am just curious whether relationships are just all about sex and fun..can't there just be a sex-free relationship at all? after all sex isn't everything.
I've read countless threads on people saying they can't stay in a relationship and not have sex
A guy once said that he can't be spending on a girl and not have sex with her.
What then it's d difference between paying a prostitute for sex and paying your girlfriend for the same?
I no say no be me holy pass sha but one man's meat is another's poison
What's your opinion on this?
At the bold, the answer is yes!.. but once you take that out, then you have your freedom. Allowing your boyfriend spend on you is like a bondage. He feels he is entitled to your spirit soul and body... (which is actually true) so if you want a sex free relationship, do a no money relationship and have your peace smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Relationship Just All About Sex? by mackhunter77: 11:06pm On Mar 15, 2016
relationships are always about sex when there's 0% in both partners' brains . . . .

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Is Relationship Just All About Sex? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 15, 2016
A relationship shouldn't be all about sex,but then again... It depends on the individuals involved and on what they decide to define their relationship.

For some,yeah,it's all about sex. For others, it's basically companionship and for a lot others still,it's companionship, intimacy/bonding,sex,understanding, mutual support amd whatever else.

Everyone's got to define their relationship in a way that's best suited for them.

1 Like

Re: Is Relationship Just All About Sex? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:08pm On Mar 15, 2016
Nonsense!!!!

You don't want pre marital sex, But you want pre marital Care and Spending!!!

I dey vex for this heat, don't let me vent it on you Op!!

*Spits on the thread and walks out*

4 Likes

Re: Is Relationship Just All About Sex? by amokeme(f): 11:21pm On Mar 15, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
Nonsense!!!!

You don't want pre marital sex, But you want pre marital Care and Spending!!!

I dey vex for this heat, don't let me vent it on you Op!!

*Spits on the thread and walks out*
you need sex to show care to your gf?
Re: Is Relationship Just All About Sex? by izospindle(m): 11:29pm On Mar 15, 2016
its not all about sex.........but the thing is not all ladies can stay or want a sex free relationship......and they normally not ask just look for who will give them what they want :'
Re: Is Relationship Just All About Sex? by Michizzy(f): 12:30am On Mar 16, 2016
Some guys believe that sex is the "thank you" they get from spending on a lady. So to have a sex-free relationship, don't let him spend much on you else he will feel cheated. Like he's the only one "giving" in the relationship and you are not appreciating.

Not a fact but My opinion...

1 Like

Re: Is Relationship Just All About Sex? by bastien: 12:40am On Mar 16, 2016
We all learn this dating/relationship from the western world, back then our forefathers only admire beauty and shape.... Then make it open to her parent that he wants to marry her. Simple isn't it? cheesy

But now things have changed, what the purpose of relationship? Why do we keep lying to ourselves? We all know sex will be involved yet we still not ready to have sex(talking to the girls here)... Relationship is all about closeness, romance, companionship, sex and lot more.

No guy will force a girl into a relationship, so I will advise you OP, if u cannot give in, stay outta relationship, is it a crime to be single? Is it a crime to use intimacy gadgets when konji visits u? No.... Most single guys with the spirit of konji will mast!

Everybody needs somebody

5 Likes

Re: Is Relationship Just All About Sex? by bastien: 12:46am On Mar 16, 2016
Michizzy:
Some guys believe that sex is the "thank you" they get from spending on a lady. So to have a sex-free relationship, don't let him spend much on you else he will feel cheated. Like he's the only one "giving" in the relationship and you are not appreciating.

Not a fact but My opinion...
why do you use the word "don't let him spend on you too much? grin, if you use don't let him spend at all will u be arrested?

Any girl who haven't take her bf on a date doesn't have anything to offer in the relationship. tongue

3 Likes

Re: Is Relationship Just All About Sex? by Michizzy(f): 12:52am On Mar 16, 2016
bastien:
why do you use the word "don't let him spend on you too much? grin, if you use don't let him spend at all will u be arrested?

Any girl who haven't take her bf on a date doesn't have anything to offer in the relationship. tongue
Because a typical man will like to spend,even if it's a little, on his lady.

Proud men feel insulted when you pay for their meal, fare or any type of bill.
Re: Is Relationship Just All About Sex? by geni340(f): 12:54am On Mar 16, 2016
yh, sexx is importaaaaant...
Re: Is Relationship Just All About Sex? by bastien: 1:03am On Mar 16, 2016
Michizzy:

Because a typical man will like to spend,even if it's a little, on his lady.

Proud men feel insulted when you pay for their meal, fare or any type of bill.
you are always siding your gender.....

A typical man will teach his lady how to be independent, we are talking about relationship and not marriage.

Most guy (Nigeria guy) will be amazed if thier gf can ask for a date and still handle the bill.... There is no law that state that man should always handle the bill.
Re: Is Relationship Just All About Sex? by bastien: 1:04am On Mar 16, 2016
geni340:
yh, sexx is importaaaaant...
coming from a lady, I big bottle for you ma'am
Re: Is Relationship Just All About Sex? by gykes(m): 2:09am On Mar 16, 2016
Geraldyne:

That's the difference between having a female friend without sex and having a girlfriend.

We rather just remain friends with no obligatory roles whatsoever than be in a onesided fairytale of a relationship. I would readily be celibate for my God and not because it was imposed on me by a Gf who wouldn't be entirely faithful.

Cheating and having multiple sex partners is now being considered old-fashioned for most responsible male folks and for that reason, its either the bae holds up to her own end of the deal or no deal....its a "relationship" for a reason.
Re: Is Relationship Just All About Sex? by IsaacBuchi(m): 3:00am On Mar 16, 2016
Geraldyne:
Hi,
Am just curious whether relationships are just all about sex and fun..can't there just be a sex-free relationship at all?

I have been asking the same questions. Today's relationships are even worse than prostitution. Many don't even spend and have it every night. They disguise it as boyfriend & girlfriend relationship when they are only in a sexual relationship.
My sister, there can be a sex free relationship & for those who don't know it is even sweeter. What fun is left from unwrapping a gift that was meant to be opened after marriage?

That said I leave everybody to his own values & opinions.

1 Like

Re: Is Relationship Just All About Sex? by ministeriallist: 4:54am On Mar 16, 2016
I think women will never believe u luv them if u don't touch them. I've had this problem in d past. My gf always asked me: "do u really luv me?". Despite my affirmative answer she kept asking.
Women n $ex sha!
Re: Is Relationship Just All About Sex? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:22am On Mar 16, 2016
amokeme:
you need sex to show care to your gf?

Because that is the only care she can give!!

If you are waiting for a 9ja girl to shower you with gifts and money, then you are on a long thing!!
Re: Is Relationship Just All About Sex? by amokeme(f): 8:45am On Mar 16, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Because that is the only care she can give!!

If you are waiting for a 9ja girl to shower you with gifts and money, then you are on a long thing!!
what is your defination of care? I'm really interested in knowing....
Re: Is Relationship Just All About Sex? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:54am On Mar 16, 2016
amokeme:
what is your defination of care? I'm really interested in knowing....

You are not really interested in knowing, you just want to lookout for a lopehole in my definition to hang me!

Fact remains that.... Relationships without sex don't always work in Nigeria because:

1) She will see you as not man enough and keep cheating on you in secret!

2) She will see you as the new Maga

3) She will assume that she is playing on you

4) That is the only way for a girl to love you fully in Nigeria. Without sex, she will still be seeing as "Just a friend"

5) Nigerian girls put a whole lot of emphasis on sex. Making it the only ROI in any relationship! She believes that it is only Sex she has to offer and that is why I am after her!!

A whole lot of them.... But if you are different, God has blessed your BF!!

Peace
Re: Is Relationship Just All About Sex? by halfricanadian(f): 8:57am On Mar 16, 2016
Strahovski1:
Perverts are all over the street. 98% men are perverts.

And they make ladies prostitutes because they have sex because they spend on er and they spend for sex.

It's all sex sex sex and more s3x.

thank you o cheesy
Re: Is Relationship Just All About Sex? by amokeme(f): 9:31am On Mar 16, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

You are not really interested in knowing, you just want to lookout for a lopehole in my definition to hang me!
cheesy cheesy the bold got me laughing out really loud...
I can't hang you na... I was just wondering how you expect sex in return for care.
I mean, we show care to even strangers. Now do you expect sex from every stranger you show care to??

BiafraBushBoy:

Fact remains that.... Relationships without sex don't always work in Nigeria because:
1) She will see you as not man enough and keep cheating on you in secret!
2) She will see you as the new Maga
3) She will assume that she is playing on you
4) That is the only way for a girl to love you fully in Nigeria. Without sex, she will still be seeing as "Just a friend"
5) Nigerian girls put a whole lot of emphasis on sex. Making it the only ROI in any relationship! She believes that it is only Sex she has to offer and that is why I am after her!!
A whole lot of them.... But if you are different, God has blessed your BF!!
Peace
you are not suppose to worry about all this since you won't be spending on her na.
I mean, you both have nothing to loose that way.
And stop with the generalising smiley
Re: Is Relationship Just All About Sex? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:39am On Mar 16, 2016
amokeme:
cheesy cheesy the bold got me laughing out really loud...
I can't hang you na... I was just wondering how you expect sex in return for care.
I mean, we show care to even strangers. Now do you expect sex from every stranger you show care to??

you are not suppose to worry about all this since you won't be spending on her na.
I mean, you both have nothing to loose that way.
And stop with the generalising smiley

Me not spending?

She not spending nor giving anything in return,

Then she won't believe that we are in a relationship!

tongue
Re: Is Relationship Just All About Sex? by tomdon(m): 12:26am On Dec 06, 2016
Imagine that this might be somebody's future wife.
Lol I pity some guys Sha.

1 Like

Re: Is Relationship Just All About Sex? by Nobody: 2:42am On Dec 06, 2016
tomdon:
Imagine that this might be somebody's future wife.
Lol I pity some guys Sha.
Na dat 5 rounds of drilling thread inspire this comment tongue
But some girls dey try sha, imagine make one huge dicked nigga dey smash person daughter 5 times everyday cry
Re: Is Relationship Just All About Sex? by Nobody: 5:46am On Dec 06, 2016
It's not about sex as in just the physical act it's about the chemistry shared and how you relate and compliment each other which makes the sex exceptionally great ...never underestimate the importance of sex in any relationship. Even if you start getting your freak on after marriage it can put strain on a relationship if things are lacking .So back to the question ...yes it is about sex.
About guys spending and expecting favours in return there are bottom feeders who interact with likeminded individuals and there are classy individuals who know to stay away from scenarios that are only about placing a monetary value on every action. Take what you will from that.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Qualities A Girl Need To Have In Order To Be 99% Beautiful, Come And List Yours. / Here's A Conversation I Had With A Girl This Morning - Am I Really Really Harsh / How To Make A Woman Think About You All The Time!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.