Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,912 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! (59012 Views)

'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday / How My Wife Has Been Terrorizing Me Spiritually And The Effects On Us / 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by andyanders: 11:14pm On Apr 01, 2016
Mehn, that translates that your wife is still not civilized despite that you explained that it was an April fool prank.

I suggest you reach her parents and explain things to them. She got it wrong and reacted in very bad manner.

She cannot be able to handle her home even if there was something of such?

Mehn, your joke was a serious one and never try such even with your enemies./

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by asiwaju87(m): 11:19pm On Apr 01, 2016
ENDTIME APRIL FOOL PRANK
Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by Nobody: 11:20pm On Apr 01, 2016
Hmmmn! Another angu!

Truflux:
How sure are you dat she is not playing you april fool. lol

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by Realist1(m): 11:24pm On Apr 01, 2016
Find someone that can show her this your post.I think this is proof enough for her to see u were joking.Let the person show her as the person that saw this your post.It will pack a lot of conviction that way.Don't show her yourself she will think u are still not telling her the truth.
They will see the details match your family info and happenings right now.Then make that person that showed her come with her to ask u about this post then admit it was you.

However u bleeped up mightily, u should have joked with something lighter this line of joke was way too heavy.You should have immediately opened up when she was starting to believe u.Well do what I said it will work.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by GLOBALINF: 11:39pm On Apr 01, 2016
LOL grin grin grin grin grin grin
MAYBE THE CRY AND CALLS SELF NA APRIL FOOL cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
JUST RELAX EHN.... make una dey fool unaself.....
yessssss today is my birthday ... wait for real o '' APRIL REAL''

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by baby124: 11:58pm On Apr 01, 2016
The fool has been fooled.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by Dbrainiac1(m): 12:01am On Apr 02, 2016
Formidable1:
My wife has taken my April Fool joke very seriously. I decided to pull a prank on her today, and it's almost going out of hand.

It was in the morning, and I knew she wasnt yet aware that it was April Fool's Day. So I told her that I had a confession to make to her and it has been eating me up. I told her that I have a child outside our marriage. That I have a son who's around 12yrs now. That I had the child before I met her, but I couldn't tell her because I didn't want to lose her.

She was speechless but I could tell she was shaken. She searched my eyes to know if I was joking, but I maintained my seriousness. She calmy started asking me questions to know whether I was being real, but I was already prepared for any question. By the time she was through interrogating me, she has already broken down in tears.

I continued with the joke, and I told her to please forgive me for not telling her all this while. She believed everything I said and by the time I told her it was April Fool's joke, it was too late. She was inconsolable, and she told me it wasn't a joke, cos she knew I was telling her the truth. She said she had always had the feeling that I had a child cos she saw it in her dream before we got married.

To cut it short, right now she's mad at me...and she has threatened to leave with my 6 months old daughter and abandon our 3 yr-old marriage. She has already called her mum and sister and narrated the whole thing.

So, guys plz I need una help right now. My own April Fool prank has gone all wrong. What can I do?
As my former para military boss will say..? "Stuuupid wawa!!!!"
Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by vikeyz(m): 12:04am On Apr 02, 2016
Very Bad stuv

Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by omolayomi06: 12:07am On Apr 02, 2016
story fun awon emeree. O Y O na ur case.
Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by DedeNkem: 12:11am On Apr 02, 2016
She was looking for a flimsy excuse to dump your as*s and now she thinks she got it.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by tuna4servi(m): 12:22am On Apr 02, 2016
Buhari should come and tell us dat everytin he has bin doing was April fool

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by mbeheddy: 12:25am On Apr 02, 2016
tongue Hahahahahahaha!!!
Finally finally, April has been fooled
Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by olagamalin(m): 12:50am On Apr 02, 2016
You know your wife dreams like Joseph ....yet you decided to play a potentially expensive joke. Cretin is your name. Roll over and play dead
Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by mykel25(m): 1:00am On Apr 02, 2016
Simple contact 10 people to call her and say please ma don't be angry with your husband it actually APRIL FOOL....or Three live radio presenters to call her and apologise....shikena lobatan...then make her meal and tell her u wanna do diz to bribe her sorry...it was a wrong joke

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by Titugirl(f): 1:09am On Apr 02, 2016
The joke was too expensive jare
Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by Nobody: 1:09am On Apr 02, 2016
u both took it too serious on an april fools day
Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by kobonaire(m): 1:16am On Apr 02, 2016
@OP this your silly April fool joke can backfire and your wife may also just decide to let you know that you no be the papa of her daughter anyway ... tongue

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by Mayflowa(m): 2:06am On Apr 02, 2016
LaRoyalHighness:
Haaaaaaahahaha... Find a way to reach out to her... She ll eventually come around. Four years ago, on this day, my husband made it clear that somethings are no go area'. I learned my lesson... Hope you have too.

What was the story plz. Am interested grin
Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by cao(f): 2:18am On Apr 02, 2016
Mwuahaha! LWKMD. See how the guy just hadouken himself...this one na one real expensive joke. You dug your own hole, then proceeded to decorate it, then you finally buried yourself. Chei! The laugh way dey kill me now, no get end. Self inflicted fatality...

**wonders out loud** Imagine if this was an elaborate AF NL joke...
Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by AmuDimpka: 2:45am On Apr 02, 2016
Let's even assume that you had a child ..is it why she would leave

Make she get out jhoor ..you don beg am..wetin againshe want

It's. Prank
Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by dylan1ng(m): 2:49am On Apr 02, 2016
Did you consult us b4 playing the prank? Oya kwontinue cheesy
Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by belloazed(m): 3:20am On Apr 02, 2016
That was too expensive..... your stupidity so deal with it
Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by Amend4Christ: 3:32am On Apr 02, 2016
[quote author=Rapsowdee01 post=44322426]LET HER COME AND DO VIGIL IN MY HOUSE........

I ASSURE YOU THAT THE CHANGE YOU'LL SEE WILL BE FASTER THAN BUHARY'S OWN LET HER COME AND DO VIGIL IN MY HOUSE.....

ur hox no be d solution, be civil enof to offer any reasonable advice u can pls. He needs help dats y he brot d mata here for frens to profer solutn.
Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by petkoffdrake2(m): 3:45am On Apr 02, 2016
namedonfinish:
enjoy ur foolery while it last..
Hi love
Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by Trust77: 3:48am On Apr 02, 2016
Eh yah...
Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by Macarony01: 4:30am On Apr 02, 2016
Why are u troubling urself. Do ur normal activity and act as if nothing happened.she might be doing are april fool too
Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by Lexusgs430: 5:40am On Apr 02, 2016
Formidable1:
My wife has taken my April Fool joke very seriously. I decided to pull a prank on her today, and it's almost going out of hand.

It was in the morning, and I knew she wasnt yet aware that it was April Fool's Day. So I told her that I had a confession to make to her and it has been eating me up. I told her that I have a child outside our marriage. That I have a son who's around 12yrs now. That I had the child before I met her, but I couldn't tell her because I didn't want to lose her.

She was speechless but I could tell she was shaken. She searched my eyes to know if I was joking, but I maintained my seriousness. She calmy started asking me questions to know whether I was being real, but I was already prepared for any question. By the time she was through interrogating me, she has already broken down in tears.

I continued with the joke, and I told her to please forgive me for not telling her all this while. She believed everything I said and by the time I told her it was April Fool's joke, it was too late. She was inconsolable, and she told me it wasn't a joke, cos she knew I was telling her the truth. She said she had always had the feeling that I had a child cos she saw it in her dream before we got married.

To cut it short, right now she's mad at me...and she has threatened to leave with my 6 months old daughter and abandon our 3 yr-old marriage. She has already called her mum and sister and narrated the whole thing.

So, guys plz I need una help right now. My own April Fool prank has gone all wrong. What can I do?

Let her go. You would find another wife!!!!
Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by galantjoe(m): 5:51am On Apr 02, 2016
op. evev if u have child outside ur wedlock. how is it concern your wife. is it not a goodnews. forget about her. since u have told her it is april fool. na woman possessiveness. if u truly open her past u will run for ur life.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by Balloo22(m): 5:53am On Apr 02, 2016
on your own.... finish wat u started.
Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by Diamondpicture(m): 5:59am On Apr 02, 2016
What is wrong with the mentality of Nigeria women, if she wants to leave let her keep your daughter and go. And please don't plead with her too much not to go because with that she will think that you are weak and she will always misbehave when there is problem

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by Btruth: 6:19am On Apr 02, 2016
......some kinda joke sha! But wait oooo, when she said she too had a dreamt about it?

....just wondering.
Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by Rawblings(m): 6:35am On Apr 02, 2016
She might also be playing the fool's day on you grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) / Help, My Husband Is Causing Me Pain / SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.