Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,037 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Ladies:how To Spot A Playboy, Cheat, Womaniser - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies:how To Spot A Playboy, Cheat, Womaniser (1133 Views)

Teach Me How To Be A Womaniser I Want To Be / Iam ademumu, A Womaniser.. Seekin For True Love / Reply To A Lady Calling Guys Womaniser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies:how To Spot A Playboy, Cheat, Womaniser by mylifestyleng(f): 4:48pm On Apr 01, 2016
(6) In his phone lies all your answers:

What are you saved as in his phone? Does he save your name with a pseudonym or does he use the same pet names he lavishes on you when you are together? In today’s world, players have really stepped up their game because they understand that the ladies always want to pry into their phones. But, as a lady, you too must step your game higher up.
Many players never want to be caught pants down with their potential victim (or current victim) on the basis of a slip-up on their phone, so they use all manner of pseudonyms and aliases so that the girls they are currently with do not catch on. It also isn’t news that these days, players can date as many as 4 girls at the same time (quadruple date) and work out a foolproof regimen so they are never caught. Without having endless fights with him over his phone and sneaking through his call and message logs when he is in the bathroom, you can perform this simple experiment when you are together.

Here’s how:
Be sure that you are snuggled up in his arms at the moment and that his phone is on the table with the LED screen facing up and visible to you. Surreptitiously whip out your own phone in the middle of a romantic kiss and flash his mobile number. Quickly observe how your caller-id appears as on his ‘incoming calls’. Let’s hope you aren’t saved as: ‘Cynthia UNILAG’, short busty Yemi, Nkechi AccessBank, Irene rough-palms, Uduak brown teeth’…or perhaps just as: ‘Sexy chick 5,package, material, container (Jesus) etc. Good luck to your Blood pressure though.
read more here http://mylifestyle.com.ng/ladies-6-invaluable-secrets-to-spotting-a-heartbreaker-or-player/
Re: Ladies:how To Spot A Playboy, Cheat, Womaniser by ATMC(f): 4:54pm On Apr 01, 2016
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ladies:how To Spot A Playboy, Cheat, Womaniser by dayowunmi(m): 5:00pm On Apr 01, 2016
There are levels of players, even if you check some people's phones you won't still get. Does the tips also apply to female players?
Re: Ladies:how To Spot A Playboy, Cheat, Womaniser by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 01, 2016
Let a player comes my way and I will tell him 'I'M D COACHcheesy
Re: Ladies:how To Spot A Playboy, Cheat, Womaniser by Monalisa185(f): 5:13pm On Apr 01, 2016
is that all? then na player wey still dey learn work be that
Re: Ladies:how To Spot A Playboy, Cheat, Womaniser by 30secs(m): 5:36pm On Apr 01, 2016
Monalisa185:
is that all? then na player wey still dey learn work be that
Sorry.. What does 'illfare' mean?
Re: Ladies:how To Spot A Playboy, Cheat, Womaniser by naijaboiy: 6:09pm On Apr 01, 2016
Lool...who still saves name like that? I'll save your name with your real name and same with other girls too.

So if you want to use that method you're only wasting your time. grin
Re: Ladies:how To Spot A Playboy, Cheat, Womaniser by vizkiz: 7:22pm On Apr 01, 2016
HateU2:
Let a player comes my way and I will tell him 'I'M D COACHcheesy

Lol... Waiting for your next thread. "he played me" grin
Re: Ladies:how To Spot A Playboy, Cheat, Womaniser by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 01, 2016
vizkiz:

Lol... Waiting for your next thread. "he played me" grin
cheesy
Lol
Laye, ko jo undecided
Re: Ladies:how To Spot A Playboy, Cheat, Womaniser by skywalker240(m): 8:13pm On Apr 01, 2016
my dear you are a learner, you cant catch a player that way..

Whenever am expecting any side chick, i always modify their names to MY HEART or FIRST LADY.

So how u wan take catch me?
Re: Ladies:how To Spot A Playboy, Cheat, Womaniser by Maamin(m): 8:19pm On Apr 01, 2016
Nawa O...which one be player sef?
Re: Ladies:how To Spot A Playboy, Cheat, Womaniser by Monalisa185(f): 3:04pm On Apr 02, 2016
30secs:
Sorry.. What does 'illfare' mean?
dictionarygringrin

(1) (Reply)

The High Rise Of Home Made Sex Video. An Advice. / how do I break free without hurting her? / 11 Common Mistakes In Relationships That You Can Avoid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.