Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Igbo President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo President (2673 Views)

When Are We Going To Have An Igbo President / ‘We Are Working To Produce Igbo President For Nigeria’- Ohaneze / South To Unite, Yorubas To Vote Massively For Igbo President In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo President by senior123: 5:06pm On Apr 01, 2016
I am not Igbo. I am from Benue State. I think it is high time we had a qualified Igbo president in this country. I think they have truly been oppressed. I mean we have tried it all, Nothing has worked. Not any of all these current Igbo governors but a qualified Igbo intellect. NOT PDP. Of Course. Please suggestions....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo President by joebases(m): 5:20pm On Apr 01, 2016
God bless you for this. Wisdom isnot far from your tent.
Re: Igbo President by gigabyte13: 5:34pm On Apr 01, 2016
When people say, AM not this, AM that, before making comments, it is pure mischief to me. And what or who are you afraid of? And what if you are lbo, whats wrong with that? You owe nobody any apology for bearing whats on your mind.

Secondly, as Nigeria democracy stand today, lbo presidency is a tall order. Because, how do you go out under sun and rain to vote in successionist as president? Their vision and mission is very Very clear. Voting in an lbo president now is suicidal to the unity of the country.

The best they can get is a VP.

8 Likes

Re: Igbo President by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 01, 2016
Tarr.
President of which country?
Nigeria or Biafra?
They can not get near presidency as long as the North is United

2 Likes

Re: Igbo President by Olabestonic001(m): 5:52pm On Apr 01, 2016
Maybe Okorocha who as shown he's not far left leaning.
Most Igbos do not want the unity of this country as perceived by others. Kanu has helped damaged such prospect as at present

2 Likes

Re: Igbo President by FemiFimile: 6:04pm On Apr 01, 2016
As far as amconcerned the North has no business with the presidency come 2019. Buhari has closed that chapter. We dont need politicians or military but intellectuals. I did go east to.
Re: Igbo President by Kyase(m): 6:13pm On Apr 01, 2016
joebases:
God bless you for this. Wisdom isnot far from your tent.
but you know how the Igbo's hate their own.
example Rochas, ngige, obi etc.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo President by Rayhutar(m): 6:42pm On Apr 01, 2016
gigabyte13:
When people say, AM not this, AM that, it is pure mischief to me. And what or who are you afraid of? And what if you are lbo, whats wrong with that? You owe nobody any apology for bearing whats on your mind.

Secondly, as Nigeria democracy stand today, lbo presidency is a tall order. Because, how do you go out under sun and rain to vote in successionist as president? Their vision and mission is very Very clear. Voting in an lbo president now is suicidal to the unity of the country.

What have change in Nigeria since all this while you dont have Igbo as your presido

4 Likes

Re: Igbo President by Rayhutar(m): 6:53pm On Apr 01, 2016
Kyase:

[s]but you know how the Igbo's hate their own.[/s]
example Rochas, ngige, obi etc.
Stop writing trash, if some people is against somebody political ideology does mean that they hate the person

8 Likes

Re: Igbo President by ceemere: 6:55pm On Apr 01, 2016
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Igbo President by ShegeYorubawa: 6:58pm On Apr 01, 2016
Olabestonic001:
Maybe Okorocha who as shown he's not far left leaning.
Most Igbos do not want the unity of this country as perceived by others. Kanu has helped damaged such prospect as at present

And if they don't want it, why force them? Hope your Omo ibo wife have spoken some sense into you to leave Ibo matters for Ibos.
Your nigeria is now seen to threaten the political existence of the Ibos. That what you get when you elect a damned bigot!

Non-tribalists are just pretenders.
If they have have decided to sail their own ship to Biafra, why bother them? We yorubas can stay on our own.

Why are we behaving as if Igbo exodus from Nigeria is the end of the world? why? why? why?

7 Likes

Re: Igbo President by gigabyte13: 7:00pm On Apr 01, 2016
Rayhutar:

What have change in Nigeria since all this while you dont have Igbo as your presido

And what will change if we have one? Or will it still be another try your luck game?

1 Like

Re: Igbo President by gigabyte13: 7:04pm On Apr 01, 2016
ShegeYorubawa:

And if they don't want it, why force them? Hope your Omo ibo wife have spoken some sense into you to leave Ibo matters for Ibos.
Your nigeria is now seen to threaten the political existence of the Ibos. That what you get when you elect a damned bigot!

Non-tribalists are just pretenders.
If they have have decided to sail their own ship to Biafra, why bother them? We yorubas can stay on our own.

Why are we behaving as if Igbo exodus from Nigeria is the end of the world? why? why? why?

Y are you not proud of your ibo heritage? Ibos are known to be fearless and bold. Identify with your tribe and be proud of them.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo President by BeClever: 7:23pm On Apr 01, 2016
[s]
gigabyte13:
When people say, AM not this, AM that, before making comments, it is pure mischief to me. And what or who are you afraid of? And what if you are lbo, whats wrong with that? You owe nobody any apology for bearing whats on your mind.

[/s]

Pls what's Suicidal about saying say on your own and be what you have wished yourself and let me stay on my own and become what I wished of myself..

Pls I beg you to drop this hate and give me your reason why you think Igbos are important to you to continue to live together with..

Pls I would like to know why Nigeria decided that Igbos are important and can't let go.. Pls educated me..

4 Likes

Re: Igbo President by DaBullIT(m): 8:09pm On Apr 01, 2016
EastGold:
Tarr.

President of which country?

Nigeria or Biafra?

They can not get near presidency as long as the North is United

Besides there's a rotating formula

OBJ to Yaradua to GEJ to Buhari next president is Yoruba

Believe it or not, there are three main tribes in Nigeria

Yoruba, Hausa, Ibo

1 Like

Re: Igbo President by gigabyte13: 8:28pm On Apr 01, 2016
BeClever:
[s][/s]

Pls what's Suicidal about saying say on your own and be what you have wished yourself and let me stay on my own and become what I wished of myself..

Pls I beg you to drop this hate and give me your reason why you think Igbos are important to you to continue to live together with..

Pls I would like to know why Nigeria decided that Igbos are important and can't let go.. Pls educated me..

Please address the topic, l dont have time for childish rant. My boss is lbo an am proud of his type of lbo.
Re: Igbo President by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 01, 2016
Nigerians are Foolish

2 Likes

Re: Igbo President by Scholes007(m): 8:56pm On Apr 01, 2016
senior123:
I am not Igbo. I am from Benue State. I think it is high time we had a qualified Igbo president in this country. I think they have truly been oppressed. I mean we have tried it all, Nothing has worked. Not any of all these current Igbo governors but a qualified Igbo intellect. NOT PDP. Of Course. Please suggestions....
Don't worry one day we will, but i don't think it is anytime soon. And trust me the day it happens is the day you will see how patriotic the igbo are.

1 Like

Re: Igbo President by BeClever: 9:03pm On Apr 01, 2016
[s]
gigabyte13:

Please address the topic, l dont have time for childish rant. My boss is lbo an am proud of his type of lbo.
[/s]

You called me Childish and also said your boss..

OK, my mistake.. It's CLAER I shouldn't be talking with you..

1 Like

Re: Igbo President by senior123: 9:11pm On Apr 01, 2016
Scholes007:
Don't worry one day we will, but i don't think it is anytime soon. And trust me the day it happens is the day you will see how patriotic the igbo are.

I know the igbo population and I know their strenght. I schooled in Anabra state for 5 years. They mostly make me laugh and very industrous. I believe the people are very under ratted. You need to begin to build your city. I think that is what is important now. It is obvious now that our govt is useless and have absolutely no use. Even in Benue we got tired of screaming and decided to build slowly with the small rich people we have.
Re: Igbo President by Scholes007(m): 9:59pm On Apr 01, 2016
senior123:

I know the igbo population and I know their strenght. I schooled in Anabra state for 5 years. They mostly make me laugh and very industrous. I believe the people are very under ratted. You need to begin to build your city. I think that is what is important now. It is obvious now that our govt is useless and have absolutely no use. Even in Benue we got tired of screaming and decided to build slowly with the small rich people we have.
Igbo have staked alot for one nigeria with little returns for it. We have learnt in a hard way that there is no place like home, then we have realized that even with so much wealth if you have nothing at home we are nothing but a floating gaint. A new philosophy was born which is "Invest home". Thanks to obi of onitsha we pioneered this call. Our cities are been built, our local economy are been strenghtened and our unity, importance and relivance renewed. Like i often tell my brothers, we must maintain our unity and shelve this idea of presidency at moment, we should play a strong regional politics in the two regions we have stronghold... We also have to form a new reliable friend(middle belt).
For the record "Only a fool will under rate the Igbos, and he who does that is at his own peril..."

1 Like

Re: Igbo President by amadice(m): 10:02pm On Apr 01, 2016
senior123:
....OP who asked you for ur concern about the political existence of the igos in Nigeria.... 90% of the Igbo populace wants Biafra...80% wants Biafra or true federalism or regionalism... no one in Igbo land is interested and if other wise the person will fail woefully cos his vote will be divided evenly....so OP my advise to you leave our matter and mind urs with ur Benue fellows... u should be concerned about the insecurity in Benue and rapid development in Benue instead of meddling issue with the east who don't give a dam about these useless entity called NIGERIA

3 Likes

Re: Igbo President by senior123: 10:04pm On Apr 01, 2016
Scholes007:
Igbo have staked alot for one nigeria with little returns for it. We have learnt in a hard way that there is no place like home, then we have realize that even with so much wealth if you have nothing at home we are nothing but a floating gaint. A new philosophy was born which is "Invest home". Thanks to obi of onitsha we pioneered this call. Our cities are been built, our local economy are been strengthened and our unity, importance and relevance renewed. Like i often tell my brothers, we must maintain our unity and shelve this idea of presidency at moment, we should play a strong regional politics in the two regions we have stronghold... We also have to for a new reliable friend(middle belt).
For the record "Only a fool will under rate the Igbos, and he who does that is at his own peril..."

Good now you are understanding it. This is the fundamental rule. Make Wealth and keep wealth home, within your extended family. We are beginning to notice this in Benue. If you are waiting for Nigerian Govt you are wasting your time, they do not care about the land, just the mafia who has found another gold mine. In benue, we started farming, and selling. And now we have some well to do people helping. Even David Mark and the Governor are absolutely useless. They want every one to play boy toy to them. Forget them.
Re: Igbo President by senior123: 10:07pm On Apr 01, 2016
amadice:
....OP who asked you for ur concern about the political existence of the igos in Nigeria.... 90% of the Igbo populace wants Biafra...80% wants Biafra or true federalism or regionalism... no one i Igbo land is interested and if other wise the person will fail woefully cos his vote will be divided even....so OP my advise to you if our matter and mind urs with ur Benue fellows... u should be concerned about the insecurity in Benue and rapid development in Benue instead of meddling issue with the east who don't give a dam about these useless entity called NIGERIA

What are you talking about? My mom is Igbo and my entire extended family is igbo. I have many igbo friend coz i schooled in Anambra. They have specifically said not to follow it because it is a political agenda. The igbos have however been oppressed in this country so much but they say Biafra is just a political agenda exploiting people's pain. If it cared really about igbo people, my mom said they would have won the first Biafra. But when people found out what it really was, they felt betrayed.
Re: Igbo President by amadice(m): 10:16pm On Apr 01, 2016
senior123:

What are you talking about? My mom is Igbo and my entire extended family is igbo. I have many igbo friend coz i schooled in Anambra. They have specifically said not to follow it because it is a political agenda. The igbos have however been oppressed in this country so much but they say Biafra is just a political agenda exploiting people's pain. If it cared really about igbo people, my mom said they would have won the first Biafra. But when people found out what it really was, they felt betrayed.
..let me tell u something Igbo presidency is a fallacy it can't happen in these country becos of IGBOPHOBIA the fear of Igbo so the only hope is Biafra or regionalism just like I said earlier.. don't be surprised most igbo politician have it in mind but d problem is WHO WILL BAIL THE CAT...no one want to be the scape goat..while I thank God for nnamdi kanu

2 Likes

Re: Igbo President by Dakad: 10:19pm On Apr 01, 2016
I believe PDP that they supported almost 98% in 2015 will have a rethink about their quest for Northern presidential candidate in 2019 and give them the sloth. Honestly I believe in equality and support the idea that South East produces President by 2019. However, if the region is serious about producing president of Nigeria, they need to change their political game plan.
Re: Igbo President by Scholes007(m): 10:34pm On Apr 01, 2016
senior123:

Good now you are understanding it. This is the fundamental rule. Make Wealth and keep wealth home, within your extended family. We are beginning to notice this in Benue. If you are waiting for Nigerian Govt you are wasting your time, they do not care about the land, just the mafia who has found another gold mine. In benue, we started farming, and selling. And now we have some well to do people helping. Even David Mark and the Governor are absolutely useless. They want every one to play boy toy to them. Forget them.
I understand your concern about some affairs related to the igbos in the country.Igbos maynot be waiting for the fed govt to develop some certain sectors of its economy but they call for fairness of all stakeholders in the country which is lacking. Unlike what you said earlier, we are not oppressed but we are seen as enemy. Every move in nigeria equates to Nigeria vs igbos. It creates some phobia within the citizens and the nation.
Re: Igbo President by Scholes007(m): 10:39pm On Apr 01, 2016
Dakad:
I believe PDP that they supported almost 98% in 2015 will have a rethink about their quest for Northern presidential candidate in 2019 and give them the sloth. Honestly I believe in equality and support the idea that South East produces President by 2019. However, if the region is serious about producing president of Nigeria, they need to change their political game plan.
what sort of game plan are you talking about? You view will be highly appreciated.
Re: Igbo President by senior123: 10:45pm On Apr 01, 2016
Scholes007:
I understand your concern about some affairs related to the igbos in the country.Igbos maynot be waiting for the fed govt to develop some certain sectors of its economy but they call for fairness of all stakeholders in the country which is lacking. Unlike what you said earlier, we are not oppressed but we are seen as enemy. Every move in nigeria equates to Nigeria vs igbos. It creates some phobia within the citizens and the nation.

Maybe at political levels and by religious and tribal bigots at the top who truly cares about no one. I do not believe and sensible Nigerian hates Igbo people. In fact we now know they are the single most important group of people. [50% of the non-muslim population, the only largely industrial population and oil land] so no reasonable nigerian thinks this.We need to leave the older generation behind because they only cause problems. Begin to build our country ourselves, I believe nigerians now know that no one will do it for us. When we finally get rid of them we would have a place to be.
This is now going on around Build your Nation. Weather you guys go or not, that land will always be yours. So begin to develop it while you fight for what you want.
Re: Igbo President by Babacele: 4:51am On Apr 02, 2016
Scholes007:
fairness in what ,how and by who?
Re: Igbo President by blackpanda: 5:11am On Apr 02, 2016
God forbid!

First of all, we cant trust an igbo man not to split and destroy this country since it is clear they dont believe in the Nigerian project in the first place.

Secondly, they are not the only group that hasnt produced president. What u a benue man thats talking?? Marginalization has nothing to do with

Then, because of an igbo man's innate greed and lust for money, we cant trust them not to sell out nigeria

Not to mention igbos arent even united. An average igbo man wants to pull down the next igbo man. So it will be next to impossible to even win within the SE region, let alone at national level!
Re: Igbo President by Nobody: 5:36am On Apr 02, 2016
blackpanda:
God forbid!

First of all, we cant trust an igbo man not to split and destroy this country since it is clear they dont believe in the Nigerian project in the first place.

Secondly, they are not the only group that hasnt produced president. What u a benue man thats talking?? Marginalization has nothing to do with

Then, because of an igbo man's innate greed and lust for money, we cant trust them not to sell out nigeria

Not to mention igbos arent even united. An average igbo man wants to pull down the next igbo man. So it will be next to impossible to even win within the SE region, let alone at national level!

(1) (2) (Reply)

System Collapse Cuts Power Generation To 65MW / 34-year-old Nigerian Billionaire Declares Ambition To Run For President In 2019 / Atiku Abubakar Tours Adamawa State Bags Wazirin Adamawa Title.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.