Stats: 3,154,341 members, 7,822,611 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Dangote, Osinbajo At Bindows's Son Wedding - Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dangote, Osinbajo At Bindows's Son Wedding - Photos (33446 Views)

Yemi Osinbajo At George Weah Inauguration Ceremony In Liberia (Photos) / Osinbajo At The Wedding Of Ekene Nwokoro And Margret Nwankwo In Ebonyi (Photos) / President Muhammadu Buhari Receives Yemi Osinbajo At The State House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Dangote, Osinbajo At Bindows's Son Wedding - Photos by Juve4(m): 6:57pm On Apr 01, 2016
Who is Bindow self
Re: Dangote, Osinbajo At Bindows's Son Wedding - Photos by BabaAgba001(m): 7:02pm On Apr 01, 2016
Integrityfarms:
Northern elites won't give their daughter to marriage underaged

But they can marry underaged if not abducted sef

My broda may God save our young Christian girls
Re: Dangote, Osinbajo At Bindows's Son Wedding - Photos by sage2(m): 7:11pm On Apr 01, 2016
herbie27:
That fair guy on that pic, plz! Who has his contact? cheesy cheesy

Even if na notherner i go marry am cheesy cheesy

Keep thinking with your pu5sy. If you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything. A real daughter of Zion will not find the most handsome man in Babylon attractive.

Re: Dangote, Osinbajo At Bindows's Son Wedding - Photos by Win95: 7:13pm On Apr 01, 2016
sage2:

Keep thinking with your pu5sy. If you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything. A real daughter of Zion will not find the most handsome man in Babylon attractive.
hian
Re: Dangote, Osinbajo At Bindows's Son Wedding - Photos by zicoraads: 7:16pm On Apr 01, 2016
This life! No one is even mentioning the girl's name angry sad
Re: Dangote, Osinbajo At Bindows's Son Wedding - Photos by LudaChriz(m): 7:17pm On Apr 01, 2016
Seems Osinbajo's only official duty is to attend Wedding and burial ceremonies

Re: Dangote, Osinbajo At Bindows's Son Wedding - Photos by tushgirl(f): 7:26pm On Apr 01, 2016
I must marry a northerner
Re: Dangote, Osinbajo At Bindows's Son Wedding - Photos by tushgirl(f): 7:27pm On Apr 01, 2016
sage2:

What do you mean by "babylon"?

Re: Dangote, Osinbajo At Bindows's Son Wedding - Photos by Fadekebisola(f): 7:28pm On Apr 01, 2016
herbie27:

he wont even agree to marry u bc u are haram....
Re: Dangote, Osinbajo At Bindows's Son Wedding - Photos by r2beez(m): 7:34pm On Apr 01, 2016
herbie27:

You want his contact yet you do not have a picture on your profile picture undecided how do I explain to him that you deserve his contact mtchew
Re: Dangote, Osinbajo At Bindows's Son Wedding - Photos by datopaper(m): 7:38pm On Apr 01, 2016
My brother, if you have money like these people. Next things is owanbe party.
Re: Dangote, Osinbajo At Bindows's Son Wedding - Photos by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 01, 2016
r2beez:

You want his contact yet you do not have a picture on your profile picture undecided how do I explain to him that you deserve his contact mtchew

Lol!
Re: Dangote, Osinbajo At Bindows's Son Wedding - Photos by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 01, 2016
sage2:

You jst taught with ur d*ck for making that comment.

person no fit joke again for nairaland?.
Re: Dangote, Osinbajo At Bindows's Son Wedding - Photos by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 01, 2016
herbie27:

08077567500. (That's d line he gives to runs B.)
Abubakar Muhammad

You're welcome
Re: Dangote, Osinbajo At Bindows's Son Wedding - Photos by Nobody: 7:54pm On Apr 01, 2016
Fadekebisola:

he wont even agree to marry u bc u are haram....
what do u mean by i am haram?.

Speak for urself.
Re: Dangote, Osinbajo At Bindows's Son Wedding - Photos by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 01, 2016
Juve4:
Who is Bindow self

See wetin Buhari cos grin grin
Re: Dangote, Osinbajo At Bindows's Son Wedding - Photos by Nobody: 7:56pm On Apr 01, 2016
r2beez:

do u have a pic on ur dp?.

What were you looking for on my profile to even notice i don't have a dp?.

Bt the guy is cute sha cheesy
Re: Dangote, Osinbajo At Bindows's Son Wedding - Photos by cutekhalifa(m): 8:00pm On Apr 01, 2016
gathering of infected vultures.....
Re: Dangote, Osinbajo At Bindows's Son Wedding - Photos by Nobody: 8:00pm On Apr 01, 2016
tjark1:

08077567500. (That's d line he gives to runs B.)
Abubakar Muhammad

You're welcome
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I just called him and thanks for the help.

Will share the runs money with you grin
Re: Dangote, Osinbajo At Bindows's Son Wedding - Photos by cutekhalifa(m): 8:07pm On Apr 01, 2016
gathering of infected vultures

Re: Dangote, Osinbajo At Bindows's Son Wedding - Photos by VivaDeAngelo(m): 8:15pm On Apr 01, 2016
tushgirl:
I must marry a northerner

If not for one thing now I would have called you 'EWU'.
Re: Dangote, Osinbajo At Bindows's Son Wedding - Photos by tushgirl(f): 8:17pm On Apr 01, 2016
VivaDeAngelo:

If not for one thing now I would have called you 'EWU'.
say it now
Re: Dangote, Osinbajo At Bindows's Son Wedding - Photos by VivaDeAngelo(m): 8:27pm On Apr 01, 2016
tushgirl:
say it now

It is because of people like you that I don't put my DP on Nairaland.
Abeg stop that your jokes............if you are really serious about having a cute guy then tell me. I will arrange men from Zion more handsome than the object of your fantasy,we have many of them and I am an unavailable one of them.
Re: Dangote, Osinbajo At Bindows's Son Wedding - Photos by Abdulkatcha(m): 8:30pm On Apr 01, 2016
happy married life #April fool
Re: Dangote, Osinbajo At Bindows's Son Wedding - Photos by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 01, 2016
herbie27:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I just called him and thanks for the help.

Will share the runs money with you grin

Hehehe...
I'll be right here when u show up.
Re: Dangote, Osinbajo At Bindows's Son Wedding - Photos by mart2k(m): 8:33pm On Apr 01, 2016
dayowunmi:
Hope state funds were not deployed into the ceremony sha.
what do u expect? This is naija
Re: Dangote, Osinbajo At Bindows's Son Wedding - Photos by tushgirl(f): 9:01pm On Apr 01, 2016
VivaDeAngelo:

It is because of people like that I don't put my DP on Nairaland.
Abeg stop that your jokes............if you are really serious about having a cute guy then tell me. I will arrange men from Zion more handsome than the object of your fantasy,we have many of them and I am an unavailable one of them.
oya arrange tongue
Re: Dangote, Osinbajo At Bindows's Son Wedding - Photos by merits(m): 9:22pm On Apr 01, 2016
vickylala239:
I still cnt see them clearly....someone plz help mi
So can't still see them clearly with this your halogen eye.
Re: Dangote, Osinbajo At Bindows's Son Wedding - Photos by VivaDeAngelo(m): 9:41pm On Apr 01, 2016
tushgirl:
oya arrange tongue

Oya send your number lemme expedite the process cool
Re: Dangote, Osinbajo At Bindows's Son Wedding - Photos by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 01, 2016
tjark1:

Hehehe...
I'll be right here when u show up.

Sure! cheesy
Re: Dangote, Osinbajo At Bindows's Son Wedding - Photos by sage2(m): 9:48pm On Apr 01, 2016
tushgirl:
What do you mean by "babylon"?

I would rather you ask me about Zion.
Re: Dangote, Osinbajo At Bindows's Son Wedding - Photos by deeLima86(m): 9:59pm On Apr 01, 2016
vickylala239:
I still cnt see them clearly....someone plz help mi

But you sha smell the money wey dey ooze around them baa? wink

Buhari Arrives Gambia For Peace Talks With Jammeh (Photos) / Niger Delta Militants Kill Six Nigerian Soldiers / MC Oluomo Wins Street Credibility Award, Nigerians React (photos)