Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,344 members, 7,850,254 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:01 PM

Did Oby Ezekwesili Accuse UNILAG Students Of Engaging In Malpractice - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Oby Ezekwesili Accuse UNILAG Students Of Engaging In Malpractice (816 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Questions #bbnaija Voters - 11million Votes? / What Offence Did Oby Ezekwesili Commit Against Some Igbos? / Did Oby Ezekwesili Accuse UNILAG Students Of Engaging In Malpractice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Oby Ezekwesili Accuse UNILAG Students Of Engaging In Malpractice by scribble: 5:39pm On Apr 01, 2016
Mrs. Oby is denying, but see her words to UNILAG students

“So for example, I wasn’t surprised that some of you were clapping. The reason you were clapping is that you are a page in your own level of corruption.

“There are many whose exam malpractice is the basis upon which ‎they have come to school. So when you are talking about the need to wage a war against corruption, they are completely disconnected from it. There is a complete dissonance from it.”

What can be deduced from this statement? or what does it infer?
Re: Did Oby Ezekwesili Accuse UNILAG Students Of Engaging In Malpractice by delishpot: 6:18pm On Apr 01, 2016
Na lie? No be everyday during jamb we dey see posts of people boosting Jamb score, selling Live questions, giving live answers etc? Swear say no Uni Lag student dey cheat for exams

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Oby Ezekwesili Accuse UNILAG Students Of Engaging In Malpractice by scribble: 7:14pm On Apr 01, 2016
delishpot:
Na lie? No be everyday during jamb we dey see posts of people boosting Jamb score, selling Live questions, giving live answers etc? Swear say no Uni Lag student dey cheat for exams

so she said it?
Re: Did Oby Ezekwesili Accuse UNILAG Students Of Engaging In Malpractice by delishpot: 7:15pm On Apr 01, 2016
scribble:

so she said it?

E be like say....... she said it grin grin
But, na lie?
Re: Did Oby Ezekwesili Accuse UNILAG Students Of Engaging In Malpractice by scribble: 7:44pm On Apr 01, 2016
delishpot:

E be like say....... she said it grin grin
But, na lie?

I don't care if it's true or not

I just wonder why the baboon of a woman will say one thing today, it makes headlines tomorrow and then the denial starts

Can't she just take responsibility for her stupid remarks?
Re: Did Oby Ezekwesili Accuse UNILAG Students Of Engaging In Malpractice by delishpot: 7:49pm On Apr 01, 2016
scribble:

I don't care if it's true or not

I just wonder why the baboon of a woman will say one thing today, it makes headlines tomorrow and then the denial starts

Can't she just take responsibility for her stupid remarks?

Yes. She should stand by her words if she believe it to be true. But she did not say all of them na. Why are they jacking her shirt? You don't care if it's true or not? She should as well say she doesn't care if she said it or not since the people are playing "Deny the fact, evade the question " game

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did Oby Ezekwesili Accuse UNILAG Students Of Engaging In Malpractice by scribble: 7:52pm On Apr 01, 2016
delishpot:

Yes. She should stand by her words if she believe it to be true. But she did not say all of them na. Why are they jacking her shirt? You don't care if it's true or not? She should as well say she doesn't care if she said it or not since the people are playing "Deny the fact, evade the question " game

Oby is a scam product of obj.

I'm not a Unilag grad. Why must I care?

Unilag students and alumni are the ones that should enter her,

They are the ones she insulted
Re: Did Oby Ezekwesili Accuse UNILAG Students Of Engaging In Malpractice by delishpot: 7:53pm On Apr 01, 2016
scribble:

Oby is a scam product of obj.

I'm not a Unilag grad. Why must I care?

Unilag students and alumni are the ones that should enter her,

They are the ones she insulted

Oh you got an axe to grind with her.
Re: Did Oby Ezekwesili Accuse UNILAG Students Of Engaging In Malpractice by scribble: 8:48pm On Apr 01, 2016
delishpot:

Oh you got an axe to grind with her.

Lol nah!

I could care less

Just wanna know "why you always lying?"

First BBOG, now UNILAG

This woman whole career na lie

Her pikin suppose do dna test for hin papa
Re: Did Oby Ezekwesili Accuse UNILAG Students Of Engaging In Malpractice by delishpot: 8:51pm On Apr 01, 2016
scribble:

Lol nah!

I could care less

Just wanna know "why you always lying?"

First BBOG, now UNILAG

This woman whole career na lie

Her pikin suppose do dna test for hin papa

Lol. Naija peeps dey para grin grin Dna ke?,lol

(1) (Reply)

Photo: White Man Spotted On A 3-in-1 Motorcycle In Lagos / Question Of The Day From PMB / We Know The True Problem Of Poor Power Supply In Nigeria- Electricity Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.