Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 10 - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (1007561 Views)

Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (403) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Ethan45(m): 6:40am On Apr 06, 2016
freezingus:
Please, some one should help me with how I can book a flight to Halifax

www.travelstart.com

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by olageeee(m): 8:15am On Apr 06, 2016
Gm peeps, its bin a while...

I applied last year but was denied, my course has no MAY start date till september dis year, my school is yet to give me a new offer letter to use process my application but am on that...

Last year I applied via on line, will u suggest I try paper dis time?

I will need more help to make this application work out well but will keep updating things has it goes...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Ajibade105(m): 8:20am On Apr 06, 2016
tolumuntari:
Good morning everyone. I just got admission letter today from usask. Please what is the next ting i do regarding visa applicatcation?

M.Sc or...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Odinwa(m): 8:32am On Apr 06, 2016
Odinwa:
I am having just one problem with my TRV application, and that is sponsorship.
I have about collectively 1.5million naira in my account but I need a sponsor whose account balance should be about 4-5mil. I have done all I can but to no avail. Please someone should advice me on what to do and how to go about it.
My classes starts September 2016.
Thanks

Please someone should help me out here. I beg you all please.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Ethan45(m): 8:51am On Apr 06, 2016
Odinwa:

Undergrad or Masters?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by vickyehi: 8:53am On Apr 06, 2016
Odinwa:

Am sorry to hear that cos I know looking for people to give a financial hand can be very difficult during these times but there is no hard and fast rule about it.you have to do all u can to find a sponsor....not just that but also make sure before u start there is a plan as to how u will actually get the money you will spend....1.5m is relatively small for education in canada......and the people on this forum "maynot" be able to provide u with a sponsor ....
wishing u all the best

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Arcayo: 8:55am On Apr 06, 2016
Odinwa:
I am having just one problem with my TRV application, and that is sponsorship.
I have about collectively 1.5million naira in my account but I need a sponsor whose account balance should be about 4-5mil. I have done all I can but to no avail. Please someone should advice me on what to do and how to go about it.
My classes starts September 2016.
Thanks
Odinwa:

Boss you are the only one that can solve the issue, I don't think anybody can provide you with sponsor on this thread.
Look for a close relative that is financially buoyant or your boss at work if you have good relationship with him/her or a friend that trust you.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by OTUNBACODED: 9:09am On Apr 06, 2016
pls house I did biometrics like a week ago but when I tracked on mycic it still states that biometrics not needed at this time. should I be bothered or it's normal for online applicants
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by princeabisoye: 9:10am On Apr 06, 2016
Hello gurus.... Got a good news from a bro from another mother.... After 14 weeks.... Medical was requested yesterday.... Please lets keep the hope alive and keep on praying. God will surely grant our heart desires

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 06, 2016
Morning all....
Pls, who paid for apps fees and biometrics via online route using his/her Card...need to know how much both cost might be now?
TRV surest for all....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Jadekitana(f): 9:22am On Apr 06, 2016
Haha yes o, I wanna travel next year, the thread is long o, they even have till part 10abi? That would take more than a day to read, I start doing that today cheesy
BreadandBeans:

Lol.. you've port to travel section,, but biko no warlords here o grin and for your questions:
PGD students too are allowed to work,, search on Google for "universities in Ontario" and apply for the one you feel is affordable for you.. and it better you start reading this thread from at least, part 7 so as to have a clearer perspective about studying in Canada

cheers!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Arcayo: 9:23am On Apr 06, 2016
OTUNBACODED:
pls house I did biometrics like a week ago but when I tracked on mycic it still states that biometrics not needed at this time. should I be bothered or it's normal for online applicants
It's normal bro, that's what you will get after biometrics
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Arcayo: 9:29am On Apr 06, 2016
princeabisoye:

Apology brother.... It was a mistake
It's just an advice, am not offended at all....try and edit the message remove your contact

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Harmony222(m): 9:33am On Apr 06, 2016
Greetings to all people of this house, I come in peace to seek an opinion on a what seem to be "dispute of knowledge", I really dunno the thread to drop this buh pls house pardon my attention.

I am having a dispute with a friend about Spanish visa, he said a Spanish citizen can apply a visa for one who intends coming to Spain and such one will be granted visa immediately the Spainand gets an approval notification, that all one have to do is go to Spanish embassy with one passport to get stamped without prior and thorough interview.
This I argued till exhaustion buh he stands still, so u decided to come here to ask the notable gurus and well adorned traveller with viable know how to help straighten out this issue.

Once again I apologize for derailing.
Thanks all.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Odinwa(m): 9:34am On Apr 06, 2016
Ethan45:

Undergrad or Masters?

PGD, Conestoga college
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Odinwa(m): 9:36am On Apr 06, 2016
vickyehi:

Am sorry to hear that cos I know looking for people to give a financial hand can be very difficult during these times but there is no hard and fast rule about it.you have to do all u can to find a sponsor....not just that but also make sure before u start there is a plan as to how u will actually get the money you will spend....1.5m is relatively small for education in canada......and the people on this forum "maynot" be able to provide u with a sponsor ....
wishing u all the best

You say 1.5m is small? I am going for a 1year PGD course in Conestoga. Is 1.5m small?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by yungreezy: 9:59am On Apr 06, 2016
Just putting it out here to get responses, can an IT graduate working in a bank for about two years apply for masters in Finance related field?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 10:03am On Apr 06, 2016
tolumuntari:
Good morning everyone. I just got admission letter today from usask. Please what is the next ting i do regarding visa applicatcation?

Congrats Tolumuntari! What course are you going for and what was your CGPA?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Zeiya(f): 10:15am On Apr 06, 2016
Hi to everyone on this Life Changing thread. I have been reading this thread for over a week now, but before I continue, I need answers to some questions .
I am marrried with two kids, 3&2yrs. I have a masters degree in Food Technology, University of Ibadan ( PhD grade), but i intend applying for another MSc or PhD degree and use any of them to apply for TRV. I have been working in my field for about four years and my hubby is also working.
What are my chances of getting TRV with my whole family? Average of how much will be required for the whole process?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Daveboiz(m): 10:16am On Apr 06, 2016
After 14 weeks.. Wtf
princeabisoye:
Hello gurus.... Got a good news from a bro from another mother.... After 14 weeks.... Medical was requested yesterday.... Please lets keep the hope alive and keep on praying. God will surely grant our heart desires
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 06, 2016
Zeiya:
Hi to everyone on this Life Changing thread. I have been reading this thread for over a week now, but before I continue, I need answers to some questions .
I am marrried with two kids, 3&2yrs. I have a masters degree in Food Technology, University of Ibadan ( PhD grade), but i intend applying for another MSc or PhD degree and use any of them to apply for TRV. I have been working in my field for about four years and my hubby is also working.
What are my chances of getting TRV with my whole family? Average of how much will be required for the whole process?

You will be denied for purpose of visit. If you want to immigrate to Canada, use the express entry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Arcayo: 10:29am On Apr 06, 2016
Zeiya:
With your qualifications Express entry is best for you don't waste your time and money on TRV....when you get there you can school and pay as PR not international
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 10:43am On Apr 06, 2016
Gud morning guys, I just Ave a question dat is a source of concern for me and I would appreciate ur responses.

1) can internships, NYSC, Volunteer work, temporary jobs be put under employment history in d application form when these kinds of jobs don't pay salaries but allowance and ur parents are d ones sponsoring you?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Mojolagbe: 10:43am On Apr 06, 2016
Hi @all,

Please I need enlightenment on Online study permit application duration. I have submitted my application since 29 of January this year and did my biometrics the following week but up till now am yet to receive medical call or any other message. And by my calculation the application is now about 2 Months and 8 days ....Can anyone please shed more light for me on this as it is seriously disturbing me.
Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Zeiya(f): 11:01am On Apr 06, 2016
Sexyqueen2:

You will be denied for purpose of visit. If you want to immigrate to Canada, use the express entry.

Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Zeiya(f): 11:02am On Apr 06, 2016
Arcayo:

With your qualifications Express entry is best for you don't waste your time and money on TRV....when you get there you can school and pay as PR not international

Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by SegunWamiri(m): 11:07am On Apr 06, 2016
Zeiya:

I agree with Arcayo.

Confirmed! With your experience and your field in particular, you are needed in Canada. EXPRESS ENTRY
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by SegunWamiri(m): 11:09am On Apr 06, 2016
Mojolagbe:
Hi @all,

Please I need enlightenment on Online study permit application duration. I have submitted my application since 29 of January this year and did my biometrics the following week but up till now am yet to receive medical call or any other message. And by my calculation the application is now about 2 Months and 8 days ....Can anyone please shed more light for me on this as it is seriously disturbing me.
Thanks

I can imagine. My advice is contact VFS by mail or chat
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by TheDreamChaser: 11:17am On Apr 06, 2016
Mojolagbe:
Hi @all,

Thanks

Processing time is 10weeks. If your application is more than 10weeks, then you can contact VFS or CIC. Someone waited 14weeks though. Que sera sera

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (403)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.