Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,531 members, 7,823,312 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

If Your Girlfriend Should Tell You This, What Will You Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Girlfriend Should Tell You This, What Will You Do (3107 Views)

Help! I Am High And Want To Send This Text To My Girlfriend!! Should I? / 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material / Any Guy That Loves His Girlfriend Should Be Paying Her Salary Every Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Girlfriend Should Tell You This, What Will You Do by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 01, 2016
If you are this guy and your girlfriend reply you like this, what will you do

Re: If Your Girlfriend Should Tell You This, What Will You Do by vizkiz: 7:33pm On Apr 01, 2016
Stop lying joor... Thus shiit was staged undecided
Re: If Your Girlfriend Should Tell You This, What Will You Do by naijaboiy: 7:33pm On Apr 01, 2016
Is that one a girlfriend? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Your Girlfriend Should Tell You This, What Will You Do by delishpot: 7:33pm On Apr 01, 2016
Even pidgin get shorthand too? But the girl eye too shook jor
Re: If Your Girlfriend Should Tell You This, What Will You Do by prestige2013: 7:36pm On Apr 01, 2016
if u do me I do u, cheat me I cheat u........ .
Re: If Your Girlfriend Should Tell You This, What Will You Do by Synzu(m): 7:41pm On Apr 01, 2016
And you still call this person your gf?
Re: If Your Girlfriend Should Tell You This, What Will You Do by cruzita(f): 7:52pm On Apr 01, 2016
I see nothing wrong there.

quote me,and enjoy a nightmare filled sleep
Re: If Your Girlfriend Should Tell You This, What Will You Do by falconey(m): 7:54pm On Apr 01, 2016
grin

Free pass ni
Re: If Your Girlfriend Should Tell You This, What Will You Do by fistonati(m): 8:40pm On Apr 01, 2016
Just go to his house, eat his last supper and walk away. grin grin grin
Re: If Your Girlfriend Should Tell You This, What Will You Do by naijaboiy: 9:56am On Apr 02, 2016
cruzita:
I see nothing wrong there.

quote me,and enjoy a nightmare filled sleep
Always trying to be controversial but you fail woefully. undecided
Re: If Your Girlfriend Should Tell You This, What Will You Do by nuggarito: 11:35am On Apr 02, 2016
Na to dey manage her be that, find a worthy babe if possible if there's any at all.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Should Tell You This, What Will You Do by cruzita(f): 12:35pm On Apr 02, 2016
naijaboiy:

Always trying to be controversial but you fail woefully. undecided
hian!!!!controversial ke

(1) (Reply)

7 Types Of Women You Will See In Lagos (photos) / 10 Things No One Tells You About Losing Your Virginity (no 8 Is A Total Shock) / I Don't Love My Girlfriend Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.