Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,096 members, 7,814,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Waje’s Response To Her Daughter’s April Fool Prank - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Waje’s Response To Her Daughter’s April Fool Prank (33767 Views)

Yvonne Imongan Waje's Personal Assistant: I Almost Lost My Life Working With You / Waje & Her Daughter, Emerald Iruobe's WhatsApp Chats / I Won’t Allow My Daughter End Up As A ‘baby Mama Like Me – Waje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Waje’s Response To Her Daughter’s April Fool Prank by Havilla18(m): 9:02am On Apr 02, 2016
Afrok:
I don tire for all these celebs trying to be in the news over little or nonsense things, wetin this kind convo dey do on the social media? Irrelevant.... or her phone was hacked?

that's it bro. D conversation btw dem both... Very lame. Jx cos it's waje
Re: Waje’s Response To Her Daughter’s April Fool Prank by Ewatomi26(f): 9:03am On Apr 02, 2016
Some one gat me all cracked up here "her daughter is beauty" her you referring to her name??. If not then you need to add the letter A, "her daughter, is a beauty"

Thank me later...
Re: Waje’s Response To Her Daughter’s April Fool Prank by refiner(f): 9:04am On Apr 02, 2016
.....if it were my mom,she would say dat her village witch av finally caught up wif her!grin
Re: Waje’s Response To Her Daughter’s April Fool Prank by Frankiss44(m): 9:07am On Apr 02, 2016
Mtchewww undecided undecided
Re: Waje’s Response To Her Daughter’s April Fool Prank by yeky5: 9:09am On Apr 02, 2016
So what is hilarious and or cute about this? Because is between a supposed celebrity and her child that is why it is making front page? Mtchew
Re: Waje’s Response To Her Daughter’s April Fool Prank by PrinceAfo911(m): 9:17am On Apr 02, 2016
The mother be Like "I know you're lying just continue"
Re: Waje’s Response To Her Daughter’s April Fool Prank by akuracy(m): 9:19am On Apr 02, 2016
SeyiLawson:

Fine girls dey always dull
Are you trying to say Cruzita is dull ?
Re: Waje’s Response To Her Daughter’s April Fool Prank by Mikylopez(f): 9:29am On Apr 02, 2016
okpor2:
hope u didn't tell ur parents u are quiting skul 2 nd u did so?wetin b her daughter is beauty?

mean!...lolz
Re: Waje’s Response To Her Daughter’s April Fool Prank by Yehman(m): 9:35am On Apr 02, 2016
dayowunmi:
Her daughter is beauty.
Yes she is beauty and even if she shall shy she shalln't shy for her mother
Re: Waje’s Response To Her Daughter’s April Fool Prank by dayowunmi(m): 9:42am On Apr 02, 2016
okpor2:
hope u didn't tell ur parents u are quiting skul 2 nd u did so?wetin b her daughter is beauty?
Hahaha, twas a typo, wanted to say her daughter is a beauty, must have omitted the "a" in my haste
Re: Waje’s Response To Her Daughter’s April Fool Prank by Henycymama(f): 10:04am On Apr 02, 2016
jaymejate:
Haa oloriburuku omo oshi, if na my mom i tell that one, she go first drop the phone, find me and kill me.
Waje nor be naija woman, if she be, that her daughter suppose get plaster for body now

And I was actually shaking my head when I saw ds...
Ontop say uno go school, your mum wil kill you?
Re: Waje’s Response To Her Daughter’s April Fool Prank by marqueetim(m): 10:10am On Apr 02, 2016
Chairman y u dey para like this cheesy
Khd95:
End time pikin,fooling her mamasadcry
Re: Waje’s Response To Her Daughter’s April Fool Prank by 7footre(m): 10:12am On Apr 02, 2016
Lols

1 Like

Re: Waje’s Response To Her Daughter’s April Fool Prank by Nobody: 10:24am On Apr 02, 2016
Afrok:
I don tire for all these celebs trying to be in the news over little or nonsense things, wetin this kind convo dey do on the social media? Irrelevant.... or her phone was hacked?

u so sound Like a loser,.jealousy is the Root of backwardness
Re: Waje’s Response To Her Daughter’s April Fool Prank by omozu1(m): 10:30am On Apr 02, 2016
Thank for her life the girl is grown up now and no thanks to those who aborted their own may God never forgive them.
Re: Waje’s Response To Her Daughter’s April Fool Prank by Sunnypa11(m): 10:53am On Apr 02, 2016
Make her mum marry jare because menopause don dey affect the pikin....She need a father to mentor her
Re: Waje’s Response To Her Daughter’s April Fool Prank by Benbisco(f): 10:55am On Apr 02, 2016
greatness22:
Between Omawumi and Waje, who is more busty? **opens the 7th bottle of beer**

Excuse me Sir, how is this your question related to the story?

Anyway, wait make PMB return from America I go ask am.

Is that OK by you?
Re: Waje’s Response To Her Daughter’s April Fool Prank by Benbisco(f): 10:59am On Apr 02, 2016
okpor2:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Abeg I no fit laff o. Bros abeg no vex for am too much.
Re: Waje’s Response To Her Daughter’s April Fool Prank by medexico(m): 11:11am On Apr 02, 2016
Which school is she going?
Re: Waje’s Response To Her Daughter’s April Fool Prank by dante12(m): 11:17am On Apr 02, 2016
greatness22:
;Dguy u no funny at all o,so why u come dey ask,u dey reason which to Kane abi.u don high nw. grin
Re: Waje’s Response To Her Daughter’s April Fool Prank by greatness22(m): 11:17am On Apr 02, 2016
Benbisco:

Excuse me Sir, how is this your question related to the story?
Anyway, wait make PMB return from America I go ask am.
Is that OK by you?
No, i need you to give me a sincere answer now. angry
Re: Waje’s Response To Her Daughter’s April Fool Prank by greatness22(m): 11:19am On Apr 02, 2016
dante12:
;Dguy u no funny at all o,so why u come dey ask,u dey reason which to Kane abi.u don high nw. grin
Bros, does ladies are well chested. i nid one grin
Re: Waje’s Response To Her Daughter’s April Fool Prank by macaranta(m): 11:28am On Apr 02, 2016
Not so funny..but she's cute tho
Re: Waje’s Response To Her Daughter’s April Fool Prank by laprince(m): 1:02pm On Apr 02, 2016
cruzita:
the girl dull na.see as she just dey plain,she still be pikin sha

chai! you're bad. lol.
Re: Waje’s Response To Her Daughter’s April Fool Prank by Maycher(m): 1:31pm On Apr 02, 2016
Ewatomi26:
Some one gat me all cracked up here "her daughter is beauty" her you referring to her name??. If not then you need to add the letter A, "her daughter, is a beauty"

Thank me later...
Re: Waje’s Response To Her Daughter’s April Fool Prank by overlord77: 2:49pm On Apr 02, 2016
greatness22:

This is what an abuse of God given vegg causes. Lmao grin
Re: Waje’s Response To Her Daughter’s April Fool Prank by slayer94kimono(m): 5:47pm On Apr 02, 2016
The girl know the type of mother she has! She can just show up @ her school and beat the crap out of her
Re: Waje’s Response To Her Daughter’s April Fool Prank by fuckpoverty(m): 8:02pm On Apr 02, 2016
I smell endtime children every where....
Re: Waje’s Response To Her Daughter’s April Fool Prank by cielo(m): 10:36pm On Apr 02, 2016
dayowunmi:
Her daughter is a beauty. Hmmm, Fine girl no pimples...

But only dimples and nipples....
Re: Waje’s Response To Her Daughter’s April Fool Prank by cielo(m): 10:37pm On Apr 02, 2016
dayowunmi:
Her daughter is a beauty. Hmmm, Fine girl no pimples...

But only dimples and nipplees
Re: Waje’s Response To Her Daughter’s April Fool Prank by Nobody: 1:57am On Apr 03, 2016
Why her reply no blue, the time interval between the chat self. No be she forge this chat so

(1) (2) (Reply)

IK Ogbonna And Sonia Welcome A Son / Julius Agwu Fires Back At CharlyBoy For Calling His Show Was Boring (photo) / Tonto Dikeh’s Hubby, Churchill, Robbed In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.