Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

Adesina: PMB Does Not Have To Visit Agatu Victims - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adesina: PMB Does Not Have To Visit Agatu Victims (21551 Views)

If PMB Does Not Kill Femi Adesina, Femi Adesina Will Kill PMB / Dolapo Osinbajo Visits Agatu Victims In Benue - Photos / Benue Indigenes Hold Candle Procession 4 Agatu Victims Slained By Fulanis(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adesina: PMB Does Not Have To Visit Agatu Victims by Oluwadare: 9:56am On Apr 02, 2016
Is there something at aso rock that keeps eating the senses of anyone who got there? I noticed the stupidity in this man when he called on all Nigerians to go and fight vandalism themselves, now this. Someone should call him to order, otherwise,he's losing it already.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adesina: PMB Does Not Have To Visit Agatu Victims by NPComplete: 10:05am On Apr 02, 2016
mynd1:
Wailers/Igbos hope una don hear ba? undecided

God bless mr president

God bless Nigeria.

U are obviously not a very intelligent girl. Wisdom should have taught u that it isn't everything u comment on.
There is a difference between being an PMB supporter and the sick sycophancy which u indulge in most times. A sensitive issue like this shouldn't be trivialised with name-calling and thereby making PMB supporters (which I proudly am) to look bad. How many smart pro-APC pundits did u see writing what u wrote? How many APC supporters from Agatu do u think will appreciate this crass response? U seem to be a nice person. U just aren't very bright. Seek wisdom. Avoid some threads on nairaland in the interest of peace.
Cheers

3 Likes

Re: Adesina: PMB Does Not Have To Visit Agatu Victims by bobochem: 10:07am On Apr 02, 2016
it is very sad and highly pathetic dat our president, pmb don't show a single sign of empathy 4 d people of agatu.d visit 2 agatu can never take anytin 4rm his schedule.

2 Likes

Re: Adesina: PMB Does Not Have To Visit Agatu Victims by excel101(m): 10:07am On Apr 02, 2016
I believe that the SA on Media and Publicity, was also among those that criticized OBJ, for travelling out rather than visiting the victims and scene of the Ikeja Cantonment explosion in 2001.

2 Likes

Re: Adesina: PMB Does Not Have To Visit Agatu Victims by iwaeda: 10:12am On Apr 02, 2016
I wonder what will be in Femi Adesina's mind as he goes to church,Nigerians are hypocrites and God will be smilling at our hypocrisy.

2 Likes

Re: Adesina: PMB Does Not Have To Visit Agatu Victims by BlackBaron: 10:15am On Apr 02, 2016
This is a terrible precedent being set by this government and those speaking for it.
Apart from an outright condemnation which was never issued rather than a derisive offer of an investigation.

2 Likes

Re: Adesina: PMB Does Not Have To Visit Agatu Victims by malton: 10:15am On Apr 02, 2016
The insensitivity of this regime goes beyond astounding!

2 Likes

Re: Adesina: PMB Does Not Have To Visit Agatu Victims by godoluwa(m): 10:20am On Apr 02, 2016
[s]
mynd1:
God bless mr president
God bless Nigeria.
[/s] its not gud to be breastfeed by raw cow milk

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adesina: PMB Does Not Have To Visit Agatu Victims by Osama10(m): 10:21am On Apr 02, 2016
If only they could remember these same words when its time for election. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Adesina: PMB Does Not Have To Visit Agatu Victims by Niyinficient(m): 10:21am On Apr 02, 2016
Awon Eleribuu gbogbo...
When GEJ no quick go Borno dat year whr boko boys bomb.....their wailings pass that of the currently tagged wailers....now Bubu dey fear to go whr him kinsmen wreck havoc, dat Omo Ale Odua dey spit thrash.....

In Mama Peace's voice...'APC Kwantinu'

grin

2 Likes

Re: Adesina: PMB Does Not Have To Visit Agatu Victims by judondasylva(m): 10:23am On Apr 02, 2016
APC = party of many promises without any action. but the funny thing is that some fools here will still believe them. that's the height of stupidity in this country.

2 Likes

Re: Adesina: PMB Does Not Have To Visit Agatu Victims by Observant: 10:24am On Apr 02, 2016
So a dastardly act of terrorism is committed in a country but the number citizen feels no need to say this simply words

" We the Nigerian people condemn the act of terrorism on the the people of agatu and such act of violence will not be further tolerated in its totality on any part of our dear country".

These few words could have served as a deterrent and reassurance not just to the agatu community but to any settlement experience such incursion.
But hey..., why say these when my brilliant and jobless special advisers can argue with Nigerians and remind those who didn't vote for PMB to shout up.

2 Likes

Re: Adesina: PMB Does Not Have To Visit Agatu Victims by scachy(m): 10:27am On Apr 02, 2016
GEJ I miss you. More painful is that u warned Nigerians that a day like this ll come. But zombies didn't listen. They said they needed CHAIN instead of visible transformation

6 Likes

Re: Adesina: PMB Does Not Have To Visit Agatu Victims by olutunde12(m): 10:30am On Apr 02, 2016
mynd1:

God bless mr president

God bless Nigeria.

Pls who do these fools call wailers? They are fast becomming bitter wailers. Buhari said jonathan should lead them to sambisa forest but now even after attacks, no need to visit the people attacked by his kinsmen? Meanshile only call me a wailer if you want to wail over your entire family this year!

2 Likes

Re: Adesina: PMB Does Not Have To Visit Agatu Victims by Acidosis(m): 10:31am On Apr 02, 2016
imhotep:
I salute Adesina's stvpidity, it exceeds my understanding grin grin grin
ah ahah ahah ahah ahah ahaha grin grin grin grin **collapse**

1 Like

Re: Adesina: PMB Does Not Have To Visit Agatu Victims by Worksunlimited: 10:31am On Apr 02, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Adesina: PMB Does Not Have To Visit Agatu Victims by Harmony10: 10:33am On Apr 02, 2016
GoodSonOfGod:

https://www.thecable.ng/adesina-buhari-doesnt-have-to-visit-agatu-boko-haram-victims?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C4065678214

I am so pissed with our attitude to human life in this nation. So much loss of life this has become part and parcel of us. That is why stuffs like the agatu killing will occur and d people in govt won't feel the heat. I think our media, civil organization and legislature needs to do more.

3 Likes

Re: Adesina: PMB Does Not Have To Visit Agatu Victims by alexlee50: 10:35am On Apr 02, 2016
Those clamouring for "change", hope you have seen the kind of people you have brought into power? People that are arrogant, insensitive and have a larger than life image of themselves, the lives of agatu people and other nigerians killed daily mean nothing to them.these are the kind of people you have brought into power.God dey........

2 Likes

Re: Adesina: PMB Does Not Have To Visit Agatu Victims by Nobody: 10:39am On Apr 02, 2016
175:
This is preprostrous, menachaicaly lugubrious, and Naitgood4Zombiesically laughable. gringrin

Hahahahaha..
Re: Adesina: PMB Does Not Have To Visit Agatu Victims by Dollyak(f): 10:42am On Apr 02, 2016
Harmony10:

I am so pissed with our attitude to human life in this nation. So much loss of life this has become part and parcel of us. That is why stuffs like the agatu killing will occur and d people in govt won't feel the heat. I think our media, civil organization and legislature needs to do more.

Indeed. Nigeria has a long way to go. Nigeria lose more people to accident and terrorism yet nothing has been done about it. What a country!!. The only country I have seen where reoccurrence doesn't move the government.

2 Likes

Re: Adesina: PMB Does Not Have To Visit Agatu Victims by loomer: 10:48am On Apr 02, 2016
The same people wey condemn jonathan for nor visiting Borno

3 Likes

Re: Adesina: PMB Does Not Have To Visit Agatu Victims by Kruzilano(m): 10:51am On Apr 02, 2016
mynd1:

God bless mr president

God bless Nigeria.
****What has ur fvcking president achieved for almost a year now in office.... E didn't go to agatu, nd they still blaming GEJ. "Anytin da happend in his regime, he was always there" that show that he cared abou the well being of his subject, not ur useless dummy of a president flying around d world..... D one wey dey I'm ouse im no go, him foolish v.p use 8 bags of rice go pay condolence... Isn't that stupidity.. Nd u here calling IPOB, what has ipob git to do with dis ****

2 Likes

Re: Adesina: PMB Does Not Have To Visit Agatu Victims by upsun: 10:54am On Apr 02, 2016
erusen:
shut the f**k up is it not your people that is killing innocent people around the country?,and all your have to do in nairaland is to defend the dullard president day and night
no mind d bastard wey him papa dey sambisa
Re: Adesina: PMB Does Not Have To Visit Agatu Victims by 1983sep: 10:54am On Apr 02, 2016
This man called adeshina shows that he is not capable of being a spokesman to the president, same people critize the former president GEJ, just imagine is stupidity, still referring to the last govt, when it is clear that ur govt has fail, since u can't recall what happen before GEJ left, Nigeria territory was fully under control, but now with ur stupid propaganda we all knew when a senator from the APC said boko haram still control a sizeable local govt, n u r here ranting, this idiot call adesina is not fit at all, go and ask Diya what happen to him when he was busy going round telling the world abacha was a good man, Fulani people will show u shit

2 Likes

Re: Adesina: PMB Does Not Have To Visit Agatu Victims by Cityguy: 10:56am On Apr 02, 2016
And someone feels this guy is sane? The true fact is that these clowns are very distant to us, they don't feel our pains in any way. Sometimes I ask myself if people examine their words before saying them. The level of pus in this guy's brain is astonishing. Imagine a 'presidential media aid' referring to fellow Nigerians as 'section of the country'! Nobody needs to tell me who those referred to are. Like father like son. A fruit doesn't fall far from its tree. They just open those holes and yearn trash. This abysmal level of trashy official misfiring is unprecedented.

3 Likes

Re: Adesina: PMB Does Not Have To Visit Agatu Victims by upsun: 10:57am On Apr 02, 2016
Femi YOUR FATHER NYASH

4 Likes

Re: Adesina: PMB Does Not Have To Visit Agatu Victims by ibeksonyeka(m): 10:59am On Apr 02, 2016
K kontinu yanning rubbish I pray that his brothers also attack, slaughter and rape all the people In ur hom town so you can fill what d people of agatu is going tru now,see ur head like umuorji kola nut and ur scatter scatter teeth like rambo bullet anumpama

2 Likes

Re: Adesina: PMB Does Not Have To Visit Agatu Victims by repogirl(f): 11:03am On Apr 02, 2016
This fat insolent buffoon thinks they will rule without critiscm?

Even performing leaders are criticised harshly but this buffoon expects the people to shut up and endure the hardships imposed on them by these useless leaders who are presently fumbling about, playing trial and error with citizens lives and no clear cut plans to address the pressing issues.

Femi Adeshina, w can see how plump your cheeks are getting while your belly is rounding up like stout bottle. This is why you have no idea what the people are going through, right? Enjoy while it lasts.

Tell your boss to buckle up or the wailing will continue, louder than ever.

2 Likes

Re: Adesina: PMB Does Not Have To Visit Agatu Victims by banme1(m): 11:03am On Apr 02, 2016
I never knew that this femi is an old f00l.

2 Likes

Re: Adesina: PMB Does Not Have To Visit Agatu Victims by totorimi: 11:03am On Apr 02, 2016
Instead of this loquacious man to admit the truth that the PMB man don't give a hut about the people killed and that Buhari is not physically strong to physically go and empathize with the people killed due to government non security of lives and property he is here yapping rubbish.

Is this how other serious leaders of the world behave. In places where leadership is an example the death of a single citizen can warrant the resignation of a president, some serious leaders will even abandon their state functions to commiserate with the dead but here a country where wicked people and blood thirsty people are ruling. The death of any citizen is more or less a none issue. Its business as usual. Once their useless marabout tell them what to do that's it.

See now president Xi of China travels everywhere with his wife, Obama the same but this one for where. Whether na purdah wife dem marry name only God know.

2 Likes

Re: Adesina: PMB Does Not Have To Visit Agatu Victims by ibeksonyeka(m): 11:08am On Apr 02, 2016
Thunder wey go soon fire some people dey do press up and better practice dey come for road just watch and see

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Requests $300 Million To Buy A Submarine. / Osun Rerun: 16 Suspected Fake Election Observers Arrested By The Police / RRS Team And Taskforce Patrols Lagos, Assures Residents Of Safety

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.