Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,927 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Adesina: PMB Does Not Have To Visit Agatu Victims - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adesina: PMB Does Not Have To Visit Agatu Victims (21557 Views)

If PMB Does Not Kill Femi Adesina, Femi Adesina Will Kill PMB / Dolapo Osinbajo Visits Agatu Victims In Benue - Photos / Benue Indigenes Hold Candle Procession 4 Agatu Victims Slained By Fulanis(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adesina: PMB Does Not Have To Visit Agatu Victims by basadenet: 3:09pm On Apr 02, 2016
So the president is not under obligation to visit agatu people because the victims are not Hausa's. Selective justice and I pity this country.

2 Likes

Re: Adesina: PMB Does Not Have To Visit Agatu Victims by Reference(m): 3:09pm On Apr 02, 2016
....I honestly have nothing to say....so sad.

2 Likes

Re: Adesina: PMB Does Not Have To Visit Agatu Victims by Nellybii: 4:44pm On Apr 02, 2016
Boss13:
New Politicians same old story. This is the same gimmicks Jonathan fell into. The deceit that the opposition is just looking for excuses and Jonathan never listened to Nigerians. Now, Adesina is doing the same thing. If he hasn't noticed, Nigerians are complaining, and not PDP. The failure to listen would cause APC a short-lived tenure. Even when you enemy shouts, try to listen. He may be giving you clues.

Has any one noticed this undiluted arrogance with Buhari's aides? The utterances and statements they make these days just make one take a pulse chill and look again.

Yes they do that because PDP opposition war chest is made up of small children. This has caused a degeneration into comedy. Shouting dullard, burukutu etc at every action taken by this administration doesn't count as opposition. It is not putting anyone on his/her toes.
PDP is not and can never be an alternative to APC in Nigerian federal politics. They should forget it. Before I get wailed at. Am not APC ooo. Am from PDP fundamental area. Am just baring my mind.
Re: Adesina: PMB Does Not Have To Visit Agatu Victims by Nellybii: 4:57pm On Apr 02, 2016
allycat:
We derided Segun Adeniyi and Ruben Abati for defending their paymasters even in the face of glaring anomalies but I cannot remember them ever insulting any section of the populace. When people were insulting GEJ as sitting president I commented that it was wrong to denigrate the position and that that was sEttington a bad precedence. Today a presidential spoksman calls "a section of the country" wailing Wailers and he is being hailed. Remember Rwanda genocide was fueled by a popular radio presenter referring to an ethnic group as cockroaches and see the end result. Nigeria and Nigerians don't learn we insist of making the same mistakes over and over again. We are now more divided and hate each other more than ever before and here is the government's spokesman adding fuel to that fire! Today it is "a section of the country" maybe tomorrow he would descend to calling people cockroaches too.

You are lying to yourself and yourself alone.
Am from that section and what he said is true.
Every Nigerian knows there is a problem with economy and a lot of things are not going on well. Did it start today? The last administration we had NNPC, Finance, SGF, and so on. We weren't so vocal. Did social media just arrive Nigeria? Why do we attack everything and every action of the government. However good it is? Honestly it is becoming annoying. We even support Saraki even after his own people want him brought to book. Is that normal.?
A begi. lie only to yourself. mtchewww
Re: Adesina: PMB Does Not Have To Visit Agatu Victims by frankyychiji(f): 4:57pm On Apr 02, 2016
dulaman:
Did anybody read the part where he said "a section of the country" hmm your guess is good as mine. E be like say femi dey visit nairaland
...in everything he said, that part only made meaning to me. Like his boss, the 95/5% is real. Its rather unfortunate that a president of a complex nature as ours and his aides could always let their guards down when speaking in public.

There is so much mutual suspicion in the polity, a president can only allay the suspicions not fuel it.
Re: Adesina: PMB Does Not Have To Visit Agatu Victims by Billygee2u: 5:00pm On Apr 02, 2016
dominique:
*facepalm* this man keeps shooting himself on the foot. I'm sure he was amongst the people who criticized GEJ for refusing to visit the North East during the heat of the insurgency. PMB needs to get himself a new media aide, this man is clearly not fit for the job.
Re: Adesina: PMB Does Not Have To Visit Agatu Victims by frankyychiji(f): 5:01pm On Apr 02, 2016
monex:

seriously you applaud this statement? Idoubt he said this though. if this statement is true then PMB should allow only Garba Shehu speak on his behalf.

when a presidential spokesman says "A section of the country ..." that's terrible.

He will become a Doyin Okukpe or Fani Kayode if he doesnt start watching his words.
....why should Femi be restrained?? His boss is the master of uncouthness!! Has Buhary not made worse divisive comments.
Re: Adesina: PMB Does Not Have To Visit Agatu Victims by OneNaira6: 5:04pm On Apr 02, 2016
Well we can all see what yoloba and hausa government can create.

Stupidity plus more stupidity

Continue. I'm watching

1 Like

Re: Adesina: PMB Does Not Have To Visit Agatu Victims by frankyychiji(f): 5:31pm On Apr 02, 2016
Nellybii:

Every Nigerian knows there is a problem with economy and a lot of things are not going on well. Did it start today? The last administration we had NNPC, Finance, SGF, and so on. We weren't so vocal. Did social media just arrive Nigeria? Why do we attack everything and every action of the government. However good it is? Honestly it is becoming annoying. We even support Saraki even after his own people want him brought to book. Is that normal.?
Please sir, i will have to ask you to shut your buccal cavity before i invoke Amadioha on your case. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Adesina: PMB Does Not Have To Visit Agatu Victims by allycat: 5:36pm On Apr 02, 2016
Nellybii:

Femi Adesina is spokesperson to the government of Nigeria, not the government of some regions or some people. Buhari is president of every Nigerian whether they hate him or like him, he is President and owes every person a duty of civility. I am a member of Huffington post an American blog site like naira land if you see what people say about Obama, how he is criticised down to calling his wife transgenderd and him the anti- Christ yet no government official will come put and insult American citizens. In 1999 almost all the South West states voted for AD, while Obasanjo and Tinubu had their own problems did you see any Government person or Obasanjo insult the people of the SW or call them the 30% because they didn't vote him? This government is starting a dangerous precedence and nobody knows where it will end.
Re: Adesina: PMB Does Not Have To Visit Agatu Victims by Nellybii: 5:37pm On Apr 02, 2016
frankyychiji:
Please sir, i will have to ask you to shut your buccal cavity before i invoke Amadioha on your case. Thanks.

Invoke Amadioha?? lol grin grin.
You must have been watching top much of African magic lately.
Re: Adesina: PMB Does Not Have To Visit Agatu Victims by frankyychiji(f): 5:44pm On Apr 02, 2016
Nellybii:

Invoke Amadioha?? lol grin grin.
You must have been watching top much of African magic lately.
Nope! I am serious undecided

1 Like

Re: Adesina: PMB Does Not Have To Visit Agatu Victims by christinie(f): 5:50pm On Apr 02, 2016
What is stopping the National Assembly from impeaching this bad omen called Buhari? Must we keep watching him make fun of all of us?

1 Like

Re: Adesina: PMB Does Not Have To Visit Agatu Victims by Nellybii: 5:55pm On Apr 02, 2016
allycat:

Femi Adesina is spokesperson to the government of Nigeria, not the government of some regions or some people. Buhari is president of every Nigerian whether they hate him or like him, he is President and owes every person a duty of civility. I am a member of Huffington post an American blog site like naira land if you see what people say about Obama, how he is criticised down to calling his wife transgenderd and him the anti- Christ yet no government official will come put and insult American citizens. In 1999 almost all the South West states voted for AD, while Obasanjo and Tinubu had their own problems did you see any Government person or Obasanjo insult the people of the SW or call them the 30% because they didn't vote him? This government is starting a dangerous precedence and nobody knows where it will end.

But in 2011 when that region voted for GEJ, why was there no noise from IPOB etc then.? Nobody is starting anything new or dangerous. It is all in your imagination. Let us relax a bit and allow this government to implement its budget even for one year biko.
Re: Adesina: PMB Does Not Have To Visit Agatu Victims by Jnrbaino4real(m): 6:12pm On Apr 02, 2016
@erusen , May the Lord uplift and bless you for blasting and telling that mynd1 off.she is so heartless and she is so sectional.anything anti Christina and south she loves it.it's so painful that mynd44 blocks innocent nairaland users but yet tolerates mynd1. It shows what Nigerian is made up off.
Re: Adesina: PMB Does Not Have To Visit Agatu Victims by iwaeda: 6:19pm On Apr 02, 2016
Nellybii:

Yes they do that because PDP opposition war chest is made up of small children. This has caused a degeneration into comedy. Shouting dullard, burukutu etc at every action taken by this administration doesn't count as opposition. It is not putting anyone on his/her toes.
PDP is not and can never be an alternative to APC in Nigerian federal politics. They should forget it. Before I get wailed at. Am not APC ooo. Am from PDP fundamental area. Am just baring my mind.

Kulikuli master has no right to Lamblast a tribe
Re: Adesina: PMB Does Not Have To Visit Agatu Victims by ritahot(f): 7:18pm On Apr 02, 2016
Since the so called amalgamation; yorubas have never done anything for the benefit of Nigeria apart for selfish interest. Dnt expect femi adesina to be different. Even abati was revered with his defence of GEJ.
Re: Adesina: PMB Does Not Have To Visit Agatu Victims by Henrichemeka(m): 8:59pm On Apr 02, 2016
You can easily vomit such nonsense becos you don't know how painful it is, you don't feel the pain.
Re: Adesina: PMB Does Not Have To Visit Agatu Victims by biteck(m): 9:08pm On Apr 02, 2016
I hope Femi doesn't bring President Buhari down sha.
Re: Adesina: PMB Does Not Have To Visit Agatu Victims by Jozzy1063: 9:23pm On Apr 02, 2016
Reading comments is my hobby

1 Like

Re: Adesina: PMB Does Not Have To Visit Agatu Victims by Nobody: 11:12pm On Apr 02, 2016
This is how Oga Jona started. Kontunu. Make sure PMB does not listen to the yearnings of the people. Your OWN brooms will sweep you out.
Re: Adesina: PMB Does Not Have To Visit Agatu Victims by amInigerian: 11:43pm On Apr 02, 2016
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3560212_presidentjonathan_jpeg2e46aa0e6c74e8b4754640b951a84981
cosmo84
christinie
Nellybii
basadenet
frankyychiji
Dominique
allycat
Mistermamus
shala01
okezed
ErasmusCOMP
WOCKHARDI
Misterdhee1
Abiolaseyi
Paperwhite
Gboliwe
defash8
vislabraye
Oluwadare
NPComplete
bobochem

1 Like

Re: Adesina: PMB Does Not Have To Visit Agatu Victims by Justypeters: 12:30am On Apr 03, 2016
Defending this president is a very big task as can be seen in his spokesman.

https://www.thecable.ng/adesina-buhari-doesnt-have-to-visit-agatu-boko-haram-victims?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C4065678214[/
Re: Adesina: PMB Does Not Have To Visit Agatu Victims by Ibudus: 7:23am On Apr 03, 2016
Why can't the haters of Buhari see more than that? What we're suffering today are all the stupidity of GEJ and not Buharis. So, let PDP and their foolowers see this as opportunity to appear innocent. The fuel situation will be over and things will move on. We have 3years to go, alot can happen. Boko Haram is as god as dead and bury, Buhari did this.
Re: Adesina: PMB Does Not Have To Visit Agatu Victims by Nellybii: 2:49pm On Apr 03, 2016
amInigerian:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3560212_presidentjonathan_jpeg2e46aa0e6c74e8b4754640b951a84981
cosmo84
christinie
Nellybii
basadenet
frankyychiji
Dominique
allycat
Mistermamus
shala01
okezed
ErasmusCOMP
WOCKHARDI
Misterdhee1
Abiolaseyi
Paperwhite
Gboliwe
defash8
vislabraye
Oluwadare
NPComplete
bobochem

This means what?
Re: Adesina: PMB Does Not Have To Visit Agatu Victims by frankyychiji(f): 8:05am On Apr 04, 2016
Nellybii:

This means what?
?? Read it again son.
Re: Adesina: PMB Does Not Have To Visit Agatu Victims by frankyychiji(f): 8:08am On Apr 04, 2016
amInigerian:
cosmo84
christinie
Nellybii
basadenet
frankyychiji
Dominique
allycat
Mistermamus
shala01
okezed
ErasmusCOMP
WOCKHARDI
Misterdhee1
Abiolaseyi
Paperwhite
Gboliwe
defash8
vislabraye
Oluwadare
NPComplete
bobochem
GEJ is a prophet!
Re: Adesina: PMB Does Not Have To Visit Agatu Victims by Paperwhite(m): 6:54pm On Apr 04, 2016
frankyychiji:
GEJ is a prophet!
Well he may not be but he must could have fore-see this coming.Thanks dear.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Abstains, As 49 AU Members Sign Free Trade Pact / Yul Edochie Reacts To Tribunal's Verdict On Buhari Vs Atiku, Slams The Judiciary / Group Of Councilors And Political Appointees Endorsed Dr. Maduka For Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.