Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,482 members, 7,812,490 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

Buhari Nigerians Are Suffering, US Trip Is “joke Of The Year” - Fayose - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Nigerians Are Suffering, US Trip Is “joke Of The Year” - Fayose (29511 Views)

Buhari: Nigerians Are Suspicious, Open Up Now – Doctors Tell Presidency / Man Wants Buhari, Nigerians Dead Over Fuel Scarcity / Fayose To Buhari: Nigerians Are Suffering, US Trip Is “joke Of The Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Nigerians Are Suffering, US Trip Is “joke Of The Year” - Fayose by Rexnegro(m): 3:34pm On Apr 02, 2016
safepassage2015:
first of all i am a professional like u and i have many job offers based on my profession so i dont need a 'registered job' that puts food on the table. Also if u are really smart you will know that stealing is not corruption. Even ur CJN agreed that stealing and corruption are different entities but as a daft zombie u are u cant comprend this
comprend? And me am a zombie o And You re human being right?
Re: Buhari Nigerians Are Suffering, US Trip Is “joke Of The Year” - Fayose by Mike008(m): 3:51pm On Apr 02, 2016
safepassage2015:
I also learnt that evil prevails in the land when good men keep quiet. Fayose has pointed out the immediate problems raving in the country presently and all PMB does is keep traveling instead of sitting down in Aso Rock and do the job he was mandated to do. It's very sad that despite all the hardship brought about by this govt that people still attack the messenger and ignore the message. I will support Fayose and other brave and bold Nigerians till PMB improves NIGERIA as he promised

I learnt too that you should first remove the speck in your own eyes to see clearly before removing the speck in another's eyes.
Fayose is also a leader, and best he has done is spew affronts at the Federal government.
The problems of Nigeria are manifestly clear to the least Nigerian that it would amount to foolishness for someone like Fayose who is himself a leader to continue singing them.
If he's wise enough he should proffer solutions and not insult a Government he's part of.
Re: Buhari Nigerians Are Suffering, US Trip Is “joke Of The Year” - Fayose by leanalyst: 4:24pm On Apr 02, 2016
Kingblingz:
Attending a summit that he won’t even understand
whatever that is discussed there,Nigeria seriously needs help
But he says it as it is. The president is just not doing the right things.
Re: Buhari Nigerians Are Suffering, US Trip Is “joke Of The Year” - Fayose by 9ja4live: 4:45pm On Apr 02, 2016
Mike008:

I learnt too that you should first remove the speck in your own eyes to see clearly before removing the speck in another's eyes.
Fayose is also a leader, and best he has done is spew affronts at the Federal government.
The problems of Nigeria are manifestly clear to the least Nigerian that it would amount to foolishness for someone like Fayose who is himself a leader to continue singing them.
If he's wise enough he should proffer solutions and not insult a Government he's part of.

Untill the federal structure is redesign and true federalism is implemented in Nigeria, the central gov't will continue to be the focus of everybody and we will need strong men like Fayose to keep them on their toes. Just like they did to Jonathan by Edo,Lagos etc during that era. The centre is too attractive. We need give more burden and responsibility for development to the LG and State govt. Then you will see people focusing on the sate gov't and ensuring the dividend of democracy reaches down
Re: Buhari Nigerians Are Suffering, US Trip Is “joke Of The Year” - Fayose by kenrish2(m): 4:49pm On Apr 02, 2016
omenka:
All this miscreant craves is for Buhari to just mention his name ONCE for the love of Christ. It hurts him so badly he's been totally ignored as though he doesn't even exist.

That is simply how best to treat a pesky fool.
but fayose is saying the simple truth, and i think any person in position of authority should be able to represent and speak 4 the poor mases who are going tru tereble pains, how can d president be going to a useless sumit when d country is going down economically
Re: Buhari Nigerians Are Suffering, US Trip Is “joke Of The Year” - Fayose by blackpanda: 4:56pm On Apr 02, 2016
CEOMilkyway:

You just displaying the attribute of an insensitive, blind and a 'Yes Man' zombie.... The useless nincompoop Fayose is making a point that you will never comprehend... Grow up!

Shut up and get lost! Fayose is daft and a big dunce!
Re: Buhari Nigerians Are Suffering, US Trip Is “joke Of The Year” - Fayose by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 5:01pm On Apr 02, 2016
Zombies won't see d truth in the message cos it came from Ayodele Fayose .........but dis Fayose mouth no be here ooooooo....lolz
Re: Buhari Nigerians Are Suffering, US Trip Is “joke Of The Year” - Fayose by Nellybii: 5:08pm On Apr 02, 2016
omogin:
Buhari's actions so far shows unnecessary pride and insensitivity. Salaries are owed till like forever. You know that if you don't import fuel there will be scarcity, yet you wait to see how Nigerians will suffer first. The lives of those being wasted by Fulani herdsmen seem not to matter much to you, while condemning a terrorist attack in Belgium, you keep mute about the sacking of a village here, as though you are secretly happy about it. Nigerians are eagerly waiting for 2019. We will show APC small something

lol
Re: Buhari Nigerians Are Suffering, US Trip Is “joke Of The Year” - Fayose by Mike008(m): 5:13pm On Apr 02, 2016
9ja4live:

Untill the federal structure is redesign and true federalism is implemented in Nigeria, the central gov't will continue to be the focus of everybody and we will need strong men like Fayose to keep them on their toes. Just like they did to Jonathan by Edo,Lagos etc during that era. The centre is too attractive. We need give more burden and responsibility for development to the LG and State govt. Then you will see people focusing on the sate gov't and ensuring the dividend of democracy reaches down

Its no use going into arguments.
You and I know that Fayoses comments are political, meant to ridicule and spite the Federal Govt and not necessarily to reposition it.
It's a normal APC/PDP scenario, only Fayoses incessant comments smacks of immaturity and insensibility.
Re: Buhari Nigerians Are Suffering, US Trip Is “joke Of The Year” - Fayose by Nellybii: 5:17pm On Apr 02, 2016
Zenlife:

As you cannot understand and appreciate the content of his message. You may just be the useless and dumb, and likely never managed anything in your life, at least positively.

Meanwhile, you needn't post for the heck of it dude.

Go take a swim.

PDP ran an import economy, 16 years of Oil boom, importing petroleum subsidizing with our forex. Squandered all our resources instead of building new refineries to save our economy.
Someone is trying to build a permanent solution and Fayose is here talking tough.lol.
Imagine a country with crude importing fuel. We are supposed to feed Africa with refined petroleum products. Continue to share rice and build flyovers without paying salaries.
Re: Buhari Nigerians Are Suffering, US Trip Is “joke Of The Year” - Fayose by Dklef(m): 5:22pm On Apr 02, 2016
Hahaha. Funny governor cheesy
Re: Buhari Nigerians Are Suffering, US Trip Is “joke Of The Year” - Fayose by rio8484(m): 5:40pm On Apr 02, 2016
I cover my eyes in shame,ds man called Buhari knows nothing about governance,he is just an opportunistic head of state. Its a dissappointment
Re: Buhari Nigerians Are Suffering, US Trip Is “joke Of The Year” - Fayose by bejeria101(m): 6:04pm On Apr 02, 2016
Alezy:
i dey tell u guy.

best quote of the year self.

Last cowbender attends nuclear summit to speak on maure effects on uranium. Hehehe
Re: Buhari Nigerians Are Suffering, US Trip Is “joke Of The Year” - Fayose by BIAFRANFLAG(m): 6:34pm On Apr 02, 2016
blackpanda:
Who listens to the nincompoop fayose. Fayose is useless and dumb. He better face governance of his state cos buhari doesnt have his time!

The least you could do is GIVE US A SUPERIOR ARGUMENT TO COUNTER THE POINT HE RAISED RATHER THAN ATTACKING HIS PERSON.

ATTACK THE MESSAGE AND NOT HIS PERSON.
Re: Buhari Nigerians Are Suffering, US Trip Is “joke Of The Year” - Fayose by Nobody: 7:39pm On Apr 02, 2016
Can't stop laughing....

“Nigerians are suffering. Petrol has become so scarce that our people now sleep in petrol stations to buy fuel at N200 per litre while the president who should alleviate their sufferings is in the USA, attending a summit that he won’t even understand whatever that is discussed there". - Hero Ayo Fayose.
Re: Buhari Nigerians Are Suffering, US Trip Is “joke Of The Year” - Fayose by captainamiedi1: 7:43pm On Apr 02, 2016
Sheriff19:
. Your question should be did Nigeria have a terror group. because the summit is more of a war aganst terror rather than the nuclear facility. And for your information Nigeria has a nuclear reactor @ ABU since 2004

wish terror group? Is it the one dat is technically defeated? He said they are on the run na? What has the nuclear facility benefitted nigeria? Is it now important than the budget? Have you forgotten that his is the minister of petroleum? And we dont have fuel? Please i need answers
Re: Buhari Nigerians Are Suffering, US Trip Is “joke Of The Year” - Fayose by willibounce1(m): 7:55pm On Apr 02, 2016
danemenike:
Can't stop laughing....

“Nigerians are suffering. Petrol has become so
scarce that our people now sleep in petrol stations
to buy fuel at N200 per litre while the president
who should alleviate their sufferings is in the USA,
attending a summit that he won’t even understand
whatever that is discussed there.

He won't understand their grammar and if he is allowed to speak, no one will understand what he is saying. You can imagine Nigerians struggling to understand their president when he speaks, how much more foreigners. I wonder how ppl around PM understand a bit of what he says.
Re: Buhari Nigerians Are Suffering, US Trip Is “joke Of The Year” - Fayose by zubby55(m): 8:20pm On Apr 02, 2016
9ja4live:

my brother Hausa pple did not allow the confab that Jonathan initiate to work out
Re: Buhari Nigerians Are Suffering, US Trip Is “joke Of The Year” - Fayose by Henrichemeka(m): 8:54pm On Apr 02, 2016
Well said, Sir Fayose.
Re: Buhari Nigerians Are Suffering, US Trip Is “joke Of The Year” - Fayose by omogin(f): 9:49pm On Apr 02, 2016
akinsbaba2015:
So, with all your education it's the president that pays salaries of all workers in Nigeria. If state governors are owing their workers salaries running inyo months Buhari should also as if the FG in the past years employed staffs for any state government.
Go pour your venom elsewhere. I work for the federal govt. I don't speak based on hearsay
Re: Buhari Nigerians Are Suffering, US Trip Is “joke Of The Year” - Fayose by blackpanda: 9:53pm On Apr 02, 2016
BIAFRANFLAG:

The least you could do is GIVE US A SUPERIOR ARGUMENT TO COUNTER THE POINT HE RAISED RATHER THAN ATTACKING HIS PERSON.

ATTACK THE MESSAGE AND NOT HIS PERSON.

I dont have to give u anything. Dont u have brain to reason for yourself If you have ur opinion comment on your own!
Re: Buhari Nigerians Are Suffering, US Trip Is “joke Of The Year” - Fayose by Ohamzee: 10:01pm On Apr 02, 2016
blackpanda:
Who listens to the nincompoop fayose. Fayose is useless and dumb. He better face governance of his state cos buhari doesnt have his time!
Oya gbain! gbain! gbain! food is ready. Abeg use small small make u no choke. Bet the thing pain am oh...
Re: Buhari Nigerians Are Suffering, US Trip Is “joke Of The Year” - Fayose by Sheriff19: 11:55pm On Apr 02, 2016
9ja4live:

Guy you culd have said what u needed to say without insults. You can have any ideology and live in peace.
Secondly, tell the honest truth, how does Nuclear security a major problem of Nigeria right now. i know terrorism in a global issue, but is a people refuse in thier land it won,t happen. We all know that the share of terrorism we have experienced in Nigeria is completely unfair as the the Northern elites played to the gallery in their quest for power. mind you i'm from the middle the belt region, born in Bauchi,schooled in Zaria and served in Yobe and live and worked in Kano, Katsina, Jos, Adamawa, Kaduna and currently FCT. i know the region and its people. They are not terrorist inclined. They love life and enjoying living and being loved.
Right now the president of Nigeria in my opinion should in an emergency mood be putting together an economic team and a security team. He should focus on this two issues looking at how to deliver to the grass root that voted him the dividend of democracy in by pushing for reforms in local govt and state govt spending.Pushing for reforms in federal government spending procedures and just arresting people by EFCC would be more effective in the war against corruption, though that important also; leading the buy Nigeria campaign by visiting universities and labour, and the organized private sector functions to brain storm with the people and interpreting his government policy and reform proposition on empowering the Naria;
Finally as i earlier pointed out, BTW Nigeria and South Africa, Kenya, Ghana who has more stake in a nuclear summit attendance? As Zuma is not there, will it increase terror attacks on south Africa? Will it reduce FDI to south Africa? Will shut down or increase petrol or energy supply in South Africa? Mind you South produces 50,000 MAGA WATT of electricity and by now should be looking and investing heavryly in Nuclear resources. Our beloved country hit zero mega watts some days ago.
THIS IS A MATTER OF NATIONAL SECURITY IF OUR PRESIDENT KNOW WHATS UP
What Fayose is saying is that at the Federal level especially let's get our priorities right.
I never meant to insult anybody but I was so skeptical about foyose he misled nigerians in that statement. Am sorry if u felt insulted. However, I am neither a politician nor an APC member but I so much value critizisim only if it is constructive. Nigeria may be facing a lot of problem but she still remain a strongg force in African security even more than SA(with effort ranging from peace keeping and have even help south african solve her security issue)I want u to understand that nigeria remain a major player in african region security. Secondly No country has suffer terrorism in African more than Nigeria. Secondly I bliv the govt is doing a lot with economy and other reforms(with evidences).am also in FCT and I can share with u the evidences. Though things are very tight now nobody will deny that. But it a test time for us. Singapore went through the worst but what happens now. Equally pls do check out what happens to Greez economy.
Re: Buhari Nigerians Are Suffering, US Trip Is “joke Of The Year” - Fayose by Nobody: 11:59pm On Apr 02, 2016
Fayose no lie sha, na wetin BuBu do back then them overthrow am, na him continue so. To me sha, as a Confam bobo,this man go try shar, make them give am time, na who dey find something he hand dey long pass o, you nor know
Re: Buhari Nigerians Are Suffering, US Trip Is “joke Of The Year” - Fayose by Sheriff19: 12:12am On Apr 03, 2016
captainamiedi1:

wish terror group? Is it the one dat is technically defeated? He said they are on the run na? What has the nuclear facility benefitted nigeria? Is it now important than the budget? Have you forgotten that his is the minister of petroleum? And we dont have fuel? Please i need answers
. You can only defeat a terror u can't defeat terrorism. So even if the Terror is defeated u will agree with me that we can't afford to go to sleep. Expecialy when it comes to issue of nuclear weapon u can ask any japanese he will tell u how dangerous it is for a terror to have that. 2. As a Minister of petro. In any Ministry with two Minister. The state Minister is equally capable of doing what the Minister will do, he has a minister of state who is definitely trying his best. Even if The President is @ home do you expect him to start importing PMS (petro) by himself or attending to pple at the petro stations all he need to do is directives. In his abesence he got more than enough capable personnel to do the job. 3. Security is equally important expecially when it comes to Nigeria issues. No country in african is as badly hit like ours. 4. When you involved in Multi-National Task Force u don't joke with a global summit. Nigeria is a full member of UN force. AU-force and Ecomog some others African Country have gain a lot from Nigeria countibution only we Nigerians don't kn this.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Nigerians Are Suffering, US Trip Is “joke Of The Year” - Fayose by 9ja4live: 12:24am On Apr 03, 2016
Sheriff19:
I never meant to insult anybody but I was so skeptical about foyose he misled nigerians in that statement. Am sorry if u felt insulted. However, I am neither a politician nor an APC member but I so much value critizisim only if it is constructive. Nigeria may be facing a lot of problem but she still remain a strongg force in African security even more than SA(with effort ranging from peace keeping and have even help south african solve her security issue)I want u to understand that nigeria remain a major player in african region security. Secondly No country has suffer terrorism in African more than Nigeria. Secondly I bliv the govt is doing a lot with economy and other reforms(with evidences).am also in FCT and I can share with u the evidences. Though things are very tight now nobody will deny that. But it a test time for us. Singapore went through the worst but what happens now. Equally pls do check out what happens to Greez economy.

Ok brother, I feel you so much. Thanks for the clarification. You mentioned Singapore and I will bet you, we are not in same the transition process. If the president will really follow through with the Singapore model, even in six months we will feel the benefits of his government I bet.
Look my gruse is that it's not me or maybe you that feels this pain. You want to feel pain, go to the local government councils in the state; IDP camps; go to the market. Sadly this are the people who voted in mass for him. I once heard garba shehu say they will use the Singapore model but sorry to say it all wash. I could name sector by sector from corruption fighting model to agricultural reforms to manufacturing reforms to telecoms to infrastructure etc. Honestly Fayose is only pointing to issue core priority of government now. Guy if we sit down rock this work for house, foreigners will come with their money.
Re: Buhari Nigerians Are Suffering, US Trip Is “joke Of The Year” - Fayose by Alezy(m): 6:37am On Apr 03, 2016
bejeria101:

Last cowbender attends nuclear summit to speak on maure effects on uranium. Hehehe
How does that affects Nigeria? ? or how will that better the nation? ? According to Fayose, As if he understands anything said there.
Re: Buhari Nigerians Are Suffering, US Trip Is “joke Of The Year” - Fayose by edoyad(m): 8:01am On Apr 03, 2016

Petrol has become so scarce that our people now sleep in petrol stations to buy fuel at N200 per litre while the president who should alleviate their sufferings is in the USA, attending a summit that he won’t even understand whatever that is discussed there

grin
Re: Buhari Nigerians Are Suffering, US Trip Is “joke Of The Year” - Fayose by adesoyta: 9:45am On Apr 03, 2016
It is good to criticise but shld be done with all sense of decorum.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Nigerians Are Suffering, US Trip Is “joke Of The Year” - Fayose by Sheriff19: 11:27am On Apr 03, 2016
9ja4live:

Ok brother, I feel you so much. Thanks for the clarification. You mentioned Singapore and I will bet you, we are not in same the transition process. If the president will really follow through with the Singapore model, even in six months we will feel the benefits of his government I bet.
Look my gruse is that it's not me or maybe you that feels this pain. You want to feel pain, go to the local government councils in the state; IDP camps; go to the market. Sadly this are the people who voted in mass for him. I once heard garba shehu say they will use the Singapore model but sorry to say it all wash. I could name sector by sector from corruption fighting model to agricultural reforms to manufacturing reforms to telecoms to infrastructure etc. Honestly Fayose is only pointing to issue core priority of government now. Guy if we sit down rock this work for house, foreigners will come with their money.
. You rgt bro. But am also feeling the hit its two wks now that have taken my car out of the garage, spend more on generator. We are far from singapore but we can only aim and start from somewhere.No matter our difference either party,religion or ethnic we ve to put it aside nd work to move this Nation, fayose of all pple shld kwn this. Castigate the govt when the need be is ok by me. But insult and accusing pple wrongly to drive home ur point is baseless(how can a gov say the president is sitting down not kwning what dey are discussing) and that the Summit is a Joke this is animalistic in nature
Re: Buhari Nigerians Are Suffering, US Trip Is “joke Of The Year” - Fayose by bejeria101(m): 1:51pm On Apr 04, 2016
Alezy:
How does that affects Nigeria? ? or how will that better the nation? ? According to Fayose, As if he understands anything said there.

You doubt the powers of the clueless last cow bender? Hehehe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Governor Bala Mohammed Threatens To Quit Atiku Campaign / Mu’azu In Fresh Trouble Over Jonathan / Niger-Delta Avengers Threaten Atiku, Danjuma, Lukman, Other Oil Bloc Owners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.