Stats: 3,156,264 members, 7,829,539 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

hh - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / hh (4822 Views)

hh (2) (3) (4)

Re: hh by Nobody: 10:32am On Apr 02, 2016
keep it up,dat weed is taking u places kiss

Re: hh by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 02, 2016
cocaineaddict:
dudes please this is a serious issue, I can't just call and tell her twas an April fool's joke. It's not that simple. Y'all gotta put urselves in ma shoes.

Tell her u were drunk nd u didnt mean it, theres no other way about it......

She will be mad though and even u might be in danger depending on how mad she is, buh hey u dotta do wat u gotta do, whose got time for a pass around girl.....

Today must not pass without saying cos ud seal your fate by marrying her.
Re: hh by Lovelynature(m): 10:42am On Apr 02, 2016
cocaineaddict:
yesterday was my friends birthday (still battling with the hangover right now). Now there is this babe I knew through a friend. We've been 2geda for a month. I got so high with weed and vodka, i'm told I ordered the dj to stop the music that I got an important announcement to make. I knelt down and asked this babe to be my wife and mother of my kids, I have this small ring I always wear on my last finger so I guess that's wat I gave her cos I can't find it no more.

Now the thing is this, I don't love this babe. We both know it's just sex and I've even passed her to my boss b4 and he fukked. I woke up this morning to see like 5 messages from her telling me how excited and happy she is for the proposal. I don't know how to explain to her and friends that I was high when I made the proposal.
Guy your case strong gan. Just tell her na April fool and expect insult and maybe a resetting slap. Na you do yourself

Lalasticlala and Mynd44 come and help your drunken friend

Re: hh by torqque7(m): 10:47am On Apr 02, 2016
Drefan:
Oho! You don enta am. You are in for it. That's why I always advise peeps that if they must drink or smoke, they should not take more than their small heads could carry. Your moniker betrays you as one who is well deep in the act. Pele o. There's no way we could prescribe a reasonable something that could remedy the situation. Just take heart.

But OP, if this is some stüpid April fool stunt, then may your balls be twisted vigorously with pliers.
Lwtmb grin ;lawd have mercy..I couldn't stop laughing at your response, toooo funny,u vex gahnn o
Re: hh by torqque7(m): 10:49am On Apr 02, 2016
Lovelynature:
Guy your case strong gan. Just tell her na April fool and expect insult and maybe a resetting slap. Na you do yourself

Lalasticlala and Mynd44 come and help your drunken friend
grin grin grin resetting slap
Re: hh by Lovelynature(m): 11:17am On Apr 02, 2016
torqque7:
grin grin grin resetting slap
as in eh bro, the babe fit register better slap for the guy facecheesycheesy. Women don't joke with marriage. Again the guy made the proposal in public, and she must have told her friends, family and even publicise it on social media, only to hear he didn't mean itcheesycheesy.
chai this one is a strong matter oo. It is for a case like this goes the saying '' fear women''.

Re: hh by annayawchee: 12:04pm On Apr 02, 2016
cruzita:
you wan make the girl commit suicide?maybe take her back to the bar, drink yourself to stupor again and ask the DJ to stop the music that u gave an important announcement ,then tell her it was an April fool stunt .
my thoughts exactly

Re: hh by Michelle55: 12:13pm On Apr 02, 2016
hmmmm.... observing in HD camera.
Re: hh by succyreal(m): 1:22pm On Apr 02, 2016
very great April fool joke
Re: hh by dazzy2(f): 1:24pm On Apr 02, 2016
just go ahead and marry her,she wud change
Re: hh by fowlyansh181(m): 1:35pm On Apr 02, 2016
Dont tell her nada, you guys should pretend it is normal then ask her for any certain favor you know she can't do for you, something like telling her you lost your job and pretend to be seriously broke and a burden , the favor should now be that she should manage you how you are cos of the conditions show her love but withold every monetary stuff, she will eventually get tired and cheat on you or maybe dump you or she might one day try to piss you off then you make use of the opportunity and claim you no dey d0 again.

Re: hh by 247NewsUpdateNG: 1:46pm On Apr 02, 2016
Hope say the babe no from Benin because if she from that side, just ready for person to use jazz sing Yemi Alade's Ferrari for you!!!
Re: hh by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 02, 2016
cocaineaddict:
dudes please this is a serious issue, I can't just call and tell her twas an April fool's joke. It's not that simple. Y'all gotta put urselves in ma shoes.
Then wait for a fault and break~up dumdum. Or gwt another girl pregnant
Re: hh by Enockia(m): 1:56pm On Apr 02, 2016
THANK GOD YESTERDAY WAS APRIL 1ST. JUST TELL HER IT'S APRIL FOOL.
BUT NAWA YOU O BROS, HOW YOU TAKE DRINK ENTER THAT LEVEL?

hahahahahahaha chai
Re: hh by deanoffaculty: 2:29pm On Apr 02, 2016
@OP-what happened was as a result of what you've nurtured/nursed in mind before or what you've once desired with the Babe before you loose interest. Intoxication now brought out the real YOU. Most men tells the truth and what they have in mind when you they are drunk.
Just tell the babe that you are HIV positive, you will not see her again grin grin.
Cheers!!!

Re: hh by hardewaih(m): 4:00pm On Apr 02, 2016
Just go and die because if u eventually tell her she will still kill u #Sorry bro
Re: hh by Omaku4(f): 5:34pm On Apr 02, 2016
what a deadly mistake......lwkmd@comments

I Met This Hot Girl Smoking Shisha Online And Now Cant Get Her Of My Mind(photos / Dark Secrets Girls Dont Want Guys To Know / Access Bank Is A Scam

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)