Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

My Girlfriend Dresses Like A Thug Help!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Dresses Like A Thug Help!!! (3126 Views)

Women Who Dresses Like This Get Married Faster – Discover This / If Your Bea Dresses Like This To Greet Your Parent, What Will You Do? / When A Lady Dresses Like This To Work, What Does She Expect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Dresses Like A Thug Help!!! by Lalasticalaz: 9:01am On Aug 09, 2016
Please sometimes i feel ashamed walking with my girlfriend because of her dress code, how can i correct her without hurting her feelings?
Re: My Girlfriend Dresses Like A Thug Help!!! by Raydos: 9:04am On Aug 09, 2016
No Pic?

You Need A Dirty-Clean Slap

▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Dresses Like A Thug Help!!! by Lalasticalaz: 9:06am On Aug 09, 2016
Raydos:
No Pic?

You Need A Dirty-Clean Slap

▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一
It's not good to put it here if you need it i can forward her pix to you so that you understand my plight.
Re: My Girlfriend Dresses Like A Thug Help!!! by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 09, 2016
Then teach her how to dress like a lady and maybe shop for her.
Re: My Girlfriend Dresses Like A Thug Help!!! by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 09, 2016
Was she not dressing like a "thug" before you saw her, approached her, befriended her and then started dating her?

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Dresses Like A Thug Help!!! by cruzita(f): 9:17am On Aug 09, 2016
if u love her,her dress code should mean nothing to you as long as she is comfortable in them
Re: My Girlfriend Dresses Like A Thug Help!!! by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 09, 2016
Lalasticalaz:
Please sometimes i feel ashamed walking with my girlfriend because of her dress code, how can i correct her without hurting her feelings?
like a thug? That mean she gangsta and you beta run for you lose yo life! lipsrsealed

Re: My Girlfriend Dresses Like A Thug Help!!! by Lalasticalaz: 9:20am On Aug 09, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
like a thug? That mean she gangsta and you beta run for you lose yo life! lipsrsealed
I mean like a complete thug, i will mail you her pix so that you understand me well...
Re: My Girlfriend Dresses Like A Thug Help!!! by Nobody: 9:23am On Aug 09, 2016
Lalasticalaz:
I mean like a complete thug, i will mail you her pix so that you understand me well...
Guy! I wasn't serious!!
Nothing is wrong with her dress sense.ts fly actually.
Especially if she does it like the boys.
..!........so calm down!

Re: My Girlfriend Dresses Like A Thug Help!!! by Nobody: 9:26am On Aug 09, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Guy! I wasn't serious!!
Nothing is wrong with her dress sense.ts fly actually.
Especially if she does it like the boys.
..!........so calm down!
you're dope!
Re: My Girlfriend Dresses Like A Thug Help!!! by Nobody: 9:32am On Aug 09, 2016
DatCuteGuy:
you're dope!
ok,but Why am I "dope" though?
Re: My Girlfriend Dresses Like A Thug Help!!! by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 09, 2016
Talk to her about yo thoughts.. If y'all break up then it wasn't meant to be!
Re: My Girlfriend Dresses Like A Thug Help!!! by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 09, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
ok but Why am I hope though?
I expected you to say thanks... But it's fine.

I like your way of chatting... U're cool
Re: My Girlfriend Dresses Like A Thug Help!!! by DRISKLEF(m): 9:43am On Aug 09, 2016
Hope you're gbenshing her like a razz man too.
Re: My Girlfriend Dresses Like A Thug Help!!! by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 09, 2016
DatCuteGuy:
I expected you to say thanks... But it's fine.

I like your way of chatting... U're cool
I was getting ta that tongue
OK,so now I actually know why I'm "dope",thank you....but I already knew I was fly tongue you late

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Dresses Like A Thug Help!!! by charijee(f): 9:49am On Aug 09, 2016
To balance the equation.....start dressing like a chick

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Dresses Like A Thug Help!!! by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 09, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I was getting ta that tongue
OK,so now I actually know why I'm "dope",thank you....but I already knew I was fly tongue you late
am never late, at least I know (100%) that no one's told you you're dope here on nairaland, so I even deserve more than a mere" thank you"
Re: My Girlfriend Dresses Like A Thug Help!!! by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 09, 2016
DatCuteGuy:
am never late, at least I know (100%) that no one's told you you're dope here on nairaland, so I even deserve more than a mere" thank you"
what do you know anyway!? grin
But OK,what more you have in mind?
Not that I'm gon do ir though,but you can tell me.
Re: My Girlfriend Dresses Like A Thug Help!!! by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 09, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
what do you know anyway!? grin
But OK,what more you have in mind?
Not that I'm gon do ir though,but you can tell me.
you're stubborn... Real talk, u ain't gon do it yet you wanna hear it? Am pissed already! angry

I was gonna ask you to uuhm... Never mind tongue
Re: My Girlfriend Dresses Like A Thug Help!!! by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 09, 2016
DatCuteGuy:
you're stubborn... Real talk, u ain't gon do it yet you wanna hear it? Am pissed already! angry

I was gonna ask you to uuhm... Never mind tongue
If you will not tell me,you are of no interest 2 me.Bye tongue
Re: My Girlfriend Dresses Like A Thug Help!!! by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 09, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
If you will not tell me,you are of no interest 2 me.Bye tongue
you make me boil... Aarrgh!

angry
Re: My Girlfriend Dresses Like A Thug Help!!! by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 09, 2016
Op, pm with this gmail account, romeolowo@gmail.com, lemme see what u call thug dress, buh seriously i have issues with people trying to change me, u better accept her like that or go to deeper life and look for a girlfriend, u can't me to change just for u, u better accept me the way i am or i stop talking to you
Re: My Girlfriend Dresses Like A Thug Help!!! by Otth(f): 11:16am On Aug 09, 2016
It's very funny how people get into stuff then later can't deal with it. I'm almost certain that you were attracted to her with her thug outfits. Since there's no picture to prove that, I won't be able to know if it's the sexy kind of thug or the agbero kind. Regardless of that, you can surprise her by buying her clothes you consider feminine and insist that she wears any when she's coming to see you so you won't be ashamed anymore and with time, she'd get used to being more feminine in her dressing. I hope this will help.
Re: My Girlfriend Dresses Like A Thug Help!!! by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 09, 2016
charijee:
•••Dies••• cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Dresses Like A Thug Help!!! by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 09, 2016
Change her wardrobe
Re: My Girlfriend Dresses Like A Thug Help!!! by Adonis3: 12:00pm On Aug 09, 2016
Lalasticalaz:

who help you toast the girl abeg?? undecided

#Adonis3HasSpoken
Re: My Girlfriend Dresses Like A Thug Help!!! by supernet4(f): 12:50pm On Aug 09, 2016
charijee:
hahhahahahahahhaha
I yaf die o

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Dresses Like A Thug Help!!! by Poorboy: 1:02pm On Aug 09, 2016
Hmmm i for like see her pix
Re: My Girlfriend Dresses Like A Thug Help!!! by charijee(f): 1:13pm On Aug 09, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
•••Dies••• cheesy cheesy cheesy
*pours him chilled sprite *.......no die now abeg grin
Re: My Girlfriend Dresses Like A Thug Help!!! by charijee(f): 1:17pm On Aug 09, 2016
supernet4:
hahhahahahahahhaha
I yaf die o
We need you alive grin
Re: My Girlfriend Dresses Like A Thug Help!!! by temmym4(m): 2:15pm On Aug 09, 2016
cruzita:
if u love her,her dress code should mean nothing to you as long as she is comfortable in them

Please try and study the meaning of Love. Just because you love someone for who they are doesnt mean everything they do is right or pleases you.

God forbid if u love a guy that usually gets upset and hits u but u still love him anyway, does that mean u are comfortable with the beating? won't that mean something to u??
Re: My Girlfriend Dresses Like A Thug Help!!! by supernet4(f): 4:29pm On Aug 09, 2016
charijee:
We need you alive grin
OK ooo
I will stay alive

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Categories Of Ladies That Don't Deserve Rich Men As Husbands / He Wanted To Propose, But Now He Is Confused. / Wajir Women Rep Fatuma Gedi Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.