Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. (21199 Views)

How Many Hours Of Electricity Do You Use In Your Area Per Day? / Victoria Island Garden City Flooded After Hours Of Rainfall In Lagos Today (Pics / Pictures Of Ikeja After Few Hours Of Rain Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by scolex95(m): 5:36pm On Apr 02, 2016
Funjosh:
Three weeks ago, it was 4hours in 1week, while I was praying they should make it 7hours for 7days. But now it is 45mins in 1week sad
infact may God forgive Nepa Dem I jst dey wait to see Dem bill for last month na acid we go take pursue Dem comot for area if Dem pass Dem bandry
Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by Kyase(m): 5:36pm On Apr 02, 2016
olutunde12:

Twenty three hours? No wonder the place is our area without a name. Well! for odo ona in ibadan, we give glory to God that we had power today from 2:45pm to 3:40pm. Praise God!
Come gboko Benue state and witness it yourself.
Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by scolex95(m): 5:37pm On Apr 02, 2016
Jaymaestro:
everyday except when it rains or windy.
Guy are comenting from Benin republic?
Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 02, 2016
about 3hrs in adegbola, akure south
Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by ibietela2(m): 5:38pm On Apr 02, 2016
Since 8am no light.......
Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by ibietela2(m): 5:40pm On Apr 02, 2016
modela21:
. We don't even hv transformer at okeafa, talk mur of light.

Beautiful
Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by Cokwologu(m): 5:45pm On Apr 02, 2016
The light situation in my area is nefarious, we only have light just once in a week which normally falls on Saturday.. The last time I had light was this morning and it lasted only for 45 mins.. Apc sucks!
Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by MrImole: 5:48pm On Apr 02, 2016
[quote author=FLYFIRE post=44341989]
The huge amount bubu allocated to lai mohammed ministry for the purpose of lying will be wasted for nothing even after aisha jollof rice because Nigerians are seeing. Two months GEJ left omenka posted frozen pure water bags riding on GEJ's strong work.... today, one uses the refrigirators as warmers instead[/quote
Lol
Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by Eddygourdo(m): 5:49pm On Apr 02, 2016
Iffffffy:
same thing here in my area in osun. Very regular
where in osun are you
Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by Mbamifeanyi(m): 5:51pm On Apr 02, 2016
uninterrupted power supply in port Harcourt, borikiri Etche street 2 b precise
Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by otokx(m): 5:53pm On Apr 02, 2016
Even when it goes, it comes back, Nigeria will be great again.
Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by Rexyl(m): 5:57pm On Apr 02, 2016
power outage or blackout we are experiencing in my State has paralysed many businesses

We hardly get it continuously for 1 or 2 straight hours per day. It worsens by the day. For almost a week now it somewhere between 0 - 2 hours of electricity per day. Fuel scarcity and hike in the price has also worsened the situation.
Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by jermaie(m): 6:01pm On Apr 02, 2016
Classiqharry:

This was not the change we voted for, I live in Thomas Estate Ajah for the last 5 days they flash for 10sec take it for 6 to 9 hrs, reflash for another 10sec. . . Just like that for 5 days. This people have no sense of shame, to dehumanised fellow citizens like animals. Why don't they switch the dam switch off if they have no electricity for us, why torment us.
that must be Ekedc veri useless people d same tin ere oh
Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by miqos02(m): 6:15pm On Apr 02, 2016
zero hour

1 Like

Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by HonAdeli(m): 6:17pm On Apr 02, 2016
noo light since two days ago!!

1 Like

Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by Teebass001(m): 6:28pm On Apr 02, 2016
Here in Dutse Sokale, for Abuja suburb na 24 hrs supply o. If they take the light before you know it, it's back already
Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by leftone: 6:39pm On Apr 02, 2016
I see about 3hours of light every 4 days. As in, they bring from 4am to 7am one days and you wait another 4 days to see another 3 hours. Been so in my area in shomolu for weeks now.

1 Like

Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by youngsahito(m): 6:40pm On Apr 02, 2016
Zector:
24hours with the support of my inverter solar

See my signature for details
how much does it cost to install this inverter?
Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by odikimi: 7:17pm On Apr 02, 2016
I am a confirm wailer but I v to say the truth unlike Zombies. The light in Uyo has been good for the past 1 week. light here, at Abak road is 14hours of the day or more for the past 1week.
Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by Kenechi1: 7:17pm On Apr 02, 2016
0 hours
Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by prinx25(m): 7:21pm On Apr 02, 2016
Phcn supplies about 22hrs of light at my area per day, Afam oyigbo Rivers State to be precise.
Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by Myde4naija(m): 7:32pm On Apr 02, 2016
omisakint:

I don't want to argue with you. Happy new month and God bless you. Take your lamentation somewhere else
same to you as well and always speak the truth and stop exaggerating
Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by zinnyprecy(f): 7:33pm On Apr 02, 2016
here in New haven, Enugu I hv steady power supply, if it drops doesn't last up to 2hrs before is been restored.
Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by lielbree: 8:11pm On Apr 02, 2016
I've not had power for the past 2months
Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by inspbado(m): 8:22pm On Apr 02, 2016
In my area, Omole phase 2, Isheri olowora, we go 2-3 days without electricity, the power situation is really bad here. I'm even considering writing a protest letter to PHCN.
Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by weelarwee(m): 8:34pm On Apr 02, 2016
three days ago until dis morning and just for 15min as usual
Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by PAPI4LYF(m): 8:38pm On Apr 02, 2016
in igbariam/awkuzu I.e anambra state university there is nothing like light since d existence of d school u will only c NEPA wire d best u can do is to buy ur own generator r 4gt phcn
Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by Jaymaestro(m): 9:14pm On Apr 02, 2016
scolex95:

Guy are comenting from Benin republic?
Hahaa .
. In fact , From the city of Ibadan . I don't understand where the light is from ... There's always light .. but the slightest wind go take am.
Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by ayindejimmy(m): 9:16pm On Apr 02, 2016
at ijegun we've not had power since Wednesday morning . btw , in a month we usually Av less than 48 hrs power .
Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by infinitty(m): 9:20pm On Apr 02, 2016
Fmartin:
:/ i dnt knw d problem of power supply in some areas. Bt to be sincere, for my area its been close to a month nw, we ar having constant power supply.

I wonder wen i read abt 0MW. Cn somebody explain
LIAR Mohammed
Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by blackprowler: 9:48pm On Apr 02, 2016
youngsahito:
how much does it cost to install this inverter?

Depends the capacity and duration of expected use. Many variables, trust me
Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by missuniverse(f): 9:55pm On Apr 02, 2016
otokx:
Even when it goes, it comes back, Nigeria will be great again.
i sent you a mail,
plz check your mailbox Sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why President Buhari Did Not Want Governors To Visit Him In London / Buhari Departs For France On A 3 Day Official Visit (Photos) / FG/ASUU Negotiation Yielding Fruits — Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.