Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,394 members, 7,812,159 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

57th Annual Convention Of The Redeemed Christian Church Of God (rccg) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 57th Annual Convention Of The Redeemed Christian Church Of God (rccg) (17649 Views)

Free Hymn For Redeemed Christian Church Of God (RCCG) / Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God / Pastor Adeboye: Don't Marry Outside The Redeemed Christian Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 57th Annual Convention Of The Redeemed Christian Church Of God (rccg) by Godlovesme: 4:35pm On May 11, 2011
@TUDOR ITS SO UNFORTUNATE THAT AT THIS DAY N AGE PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL EXIST shocked
Re: 57th Annual Convention Of The Redeemed Christian Church Of God (rccg) by EarsWide(m): 6:14pm On May 11, 2011
I am afraid the day Adeboye decided to have a plane - he opened himself to deserved criticism and scrutiny.
Re: 57th Annual Convention Of The Redeemed Christian Church Of God (rccg) by newmi(m): 11:07pm On May 11, 2011
@ Tudór
E ya see another dead person walking waiting for an excuse in form of a "mistake" on the part of a careless but perhaps innocent person to send him to the grave. Hmmmm really sounded like a successful failure and frustraled hustler. Change and turn to Christ Jesus now while there still is breath in you
Re: 57th Annual Convention Of The Redeemed Christian Church Of God (rccg) by EarsWide(m): 9:00am On May 12, 2011
Can anyone please explain why Adeboye and the others need planes ?
Re: 57th Annual Convention Of The Redeemed Christian Church Of God (rccg) by henryadex(m): 2:55pm On Aug 04, 2013
MANY PARISHES WOULD BE GRADUATING THEIR BIBLE SCHOOL STUDENTS @ THIS CONVENTION, SHOULD YOU NEED GOWNS PLEASE C@LL 2348058584502 or visit http://www.graduationgownsventures.gnbo.com.ng/
Re: 57th Annual Convention Of The Redeemed Christian Church Of God (rccg) by Glovist(m): 4:23pm On Aug 04, 2014
IF YOU AGREE OR AGAINST THE TRUTH, YOU ARE APPLYING THE DOCTRINE YOU WERE TAUGHT. GOD PATIENTLY, IS LOOKING FOR WHOM TO SERVE HIM IN SPIRIT AND IN TRUTH (JOHN 4:24) IN SINCERITY OF HEART AND IN TRUTH (JOSHUA 24:14), I WISH YOU ALL WELL DONE, YOU ALL HAVE A POINT, I DON'T BLAME ANYONE WHO BLASPHEME THE SERVANT OF GOD. THEY ARE YET TO KNOW THE TRUTH, (JOHN 8:32). EITHER HE IS A CALLED SERVANT, HE IS A 419, HE IS A BLA BLA BLA, I DON'T KNOW, GOD SEES THE HEART (1 SAMUEL 16:7). BUT COME TO THINK OF IT, GOD IS NOT TO BE FOOLED, YOU CAN'T AT ALL... WHAT YOU SOW, YOU SHALL DEFINITELY REAP. LETS SERVE THE TRUE "GOD" HIS NAME IS JEHOVAH. BELIEVE IN HIM, YOU, AND HOUSEHOLD SHALL BE SAVED. PLEASE SERVE GOD, NOT MAN. GOD WILL NEVER ALLOW ANYONE TO CALL ON HIS (GOD) NAME TO PERFORM WONDERS.
JESUS DEFINES ETERNITY LIFE AS KNOWING GOD, I MEAN THE "TRUE GOD" (Jn 17:3).

I DON'T ATTEND CHURCH TO SEE MAN BECAUSE OF HIS FAME, OR THE FAME HE HAS GIVEN TO THE NAME OF THE CHURCH. Acts 19:11-17.

GOD BLESS YOU...................................................................... I JUST GOT THIS CONVERSATION NOW. I'M SORRY IF I I'M TOO LATE.

GOD WATCHES!!!
Re: 57th Annual Convention Of The Redeemed Christian Church Of God (rccg) by Syphonn(m): 5:15pm On Oct 25, 2017
Tecno phantom 8 is finally here. Check specs, features and price at

http://www.busygisting.com/tecno-phantom-8-features-specifications-and-price-below/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do We Pray Only In Jesus Name? / How Can One Stop Sleeping In Church / Why Is It That Witches, Wizards And Demons Never Attack Atheist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.