Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,039 members, 7,828,645 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Embracing The NWO: The Role Of Nigeria In The New World Order. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Embracing The NWO: The Role Of Nigeria In The New World Order. (882 Views)

Nigeria Joins Top 10 Most Improved Economies In New World Bank Rankings / Aisha Buhari & Jefferson Bribery: Fayose Revives Aisha's 'Role' / Adjusting To The New World Order In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Embracing The NWO: The Role Of Nigeria In The New World Order. by bolaino(m): 2:52pm On Apr 02, 2016
The New World Order (NWO) is not a joke or a conspiracy Theory, it is as real as ISIS and Boko haram, etc, we have been living in the new world order for hundreds of years, but it is just withing the last 100 years that knowledge about the New world order has become public Knowledge. Many people have very conflicting stories about the New world order that it has become nothing but a conspiracy theory to Main stream media analysts, but in reality and in truth it is as real as the very air we breathe in. The New world order seeks majorly, to alter the natural order of things and put in place a New order that the world would be run by, a New Order where Man is encouraged to remove all inhibitions and go for that thing that he would not naturally go for, things Like Homosexuality, Transgenderism, Beastiality, quantum physics, abstract sciences, Transhumanism, etc, and these things that the new world order is pushing us to accept are against the natural and old order in which the world was created upon, the New World Order seeks to destroy the Old Order Of Nature, and replace it with a New Order Of Man, where Man is made to become god and encouraged to aspire to seek for avenues that would make Man live forever. Projects like the 2045.com project give credence to some of the issues being discussed here. And from all that I have researched and all the information I have in my disposal, I have come to the conclusion that Nigeria as a Country has Embraced the New World Order agenda, and it is just a matter of time before we start seeing this New Order take shape before our eyes, we are now living in a Biometric Society all over the world, where Information is easily available to the Government Through the Banks, Telecom operators etc, and this information is being saved on the Internet that is being Controlled by the Keepers of The New World Order, and thus most of our secret Information is readily available to governments of Other countries by just the click of a Finger, And we seem not to be aware of the endgame of these New World Order people, we are readily embracing their new ways without asking questions, we are all being brainwashed to accept abnormal behavior as Normal and told to believe more in what Money can do for one, as we are living in a world controlled by Money. But many people seem not to be aware of all this. And Nigeria is playing it's role in the New World Order of things by Trying to bring Foreign Countries to Come and Help it Harness it's nuclear Energy in the North East. The same Nuclear Energy in the North east that has been the reason for the violence there is now being given to the same people who sponsor the atrocities going on over there. Well I have nothing to say. All I am going to say is that I have chosen to embrace the New World Order, as there is no way one can fight it. And I advise my African People to embrace it also, so that we will not become the Modern African Slaves, because we are already slaves, but if we decide to fight the New World Order we will become shackled slaves.
Re: Embracing The NWO: The Role Of Nigeria In The New World Order. by bolaino(m): 11:41am On Apr 03, 2016
bolaino:
The New World Order (NWO) is not a joke or a conspiracy Theory, it is as real as ISIS and Boko haram, etc, we have been living in the new world order for hundreds of years, but it is just withing the last 100 years that knowledge about the New world order has become public Knowledge. Many people have very conflicting stories about the New world order that it has become nothing but a conspiracy theory to Main stream media analysts, but in reality and in truth it is as real as the very air we breathe in. The New world order seeks majorly, to alter the natural order of things and put in place a New order that the world would be run by, a New Order where Man is encouraged to remove all inhibitions and go for that thing that he would not naturally go for, things Like Homosexuality, Transgenderism, Beastiality, quantum physics, abstract sciences, Transhumanism, etc, and these things that the new world order is pushing us to accept are against the natural and old order in which the world was created upon, the New World Order seeks to destroy the Old Order Of Nature, and replace it with a New Order Of Man, where Man is made to become god and encouraged to aspire to seek for avenues that would make Man live forever. Projects like the 2045.com project give credence to some of the issues being discussed here. And from all that I have researched and all the information I have in my disposal, I have come to the conclusion that Nigeria as a Country has Embraced the New World Order agenda, and it is just a matter of time before we start seeing this New Order take shape before our eyes, we are now living in a Biometric Society all over the world, where Information is easily available to the Government Through the Banks, Telecom operators etc, and this information is being saved on the Internet that is being Controlled by the Keepers of The New World Order, and thus most of our secret Information is readily available to governments of Other countries by just the click of a Finger, And we seem not to be aware of the endgame of these New World Order people, we are readily embracing their new ways without asking questions, we are all being brainwashed to accept abnormal behavior as Normal and told to believe more in what Money can do for one, as we are living in a world controlled by Money. But many people seem not to be aware of all this. And Nigeria is playing it's role in the New World Order of things by Trying to bring Foreign Countries to Come and Help it Harness it's nuclear Energy in the North East. The same Nuclear Energy in the North east that has been the reason for the violence there is now being given to the same people who sponsor the atrocities going on over there. Well I have nothing to say. All I am going to say is that I have chosen to embrace the New World Order, as there is no way one can fight it. And I advise my African People to embrace it also, so that we will not become the Modern African Slaves, because we are already slaves, but if we decide to fight the New World Order we will become shackled slaves.

(1) (Reply)

Why Southern Communites Should Not Concede Their Lands To Fulani Herdsmen / President Buhari Is Not Supporting Fulani Herdsmen, Because He Is Fulani / Lagos: ‘we’re Targeting N50b Monthly IGR’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.