Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,458 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

See This Nigerian Man Crying On His Wife's Shoulders On Their Wedding Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See This Nigerian Man Crying On His Wife's Shoulders On Their Wedding Day (1672 Views)

Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancée On His Shoulders In Cute Pre-Wedding Photo / This Nigerian Man Is Looking For A Husband For His Sister (photos) / See The Video Of Man Crying For Help After Two Ladies Tw@rk On Him (+I8 Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See This Nigerian Man Crying On His Wife's Shoulders On Their Wedding Day by Dsrooftiles: 4:29pm On Apr 02, 2016

See This Nigerian Man Crying On His Wife's Shoulders On Their Wedding Day (Photos)

We can not confirm if he is crying due to the future or if it is genuinely tears of joy for happiness he found

See more at: http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/04/see-this-nigerian-man-crying-on-his.html

cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe,

Re: See This Nigerian Man Crying On His Wife's Shoulders On Their Wedding Day by Dsrooftiles: 4:29pm On Apr 02, 2016
kiss kiss kiss

True love
Re: See This Nigerian Man Crying On His Wife's Shoulders On Their Wedding Day by chocolateme(f): 4:30pm On Apr 02, 2016
Ok na
Re: See This Nigerian Man Crying On His Wife's Shoulders On Their Wedding Day by PoliticalThuG(m): 4:31pm On Apr 02, 2016
Awwww i wanna cry now
Re: See This Nigerian Man Crying On His Wife's Shoulders On Their Wedding Day by cruzita(f): 4:31pm On Apr 02, 2016
his bachelor's degree is gone
Re: See This Nigerian Man Crying On His Wife's Shoulders On Their Wedding Day by chocolateme(f): 4:32pm On Apr 02, 2016
Ok but Op do u know why you are very selfish?
Re: See This Nigerian Man Crying On His Wife's Shoulders On Their Wedding Day by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 02, 2016
Aaaawww...so sweet... tongue

I love to see when my man showing his weak side..it means he juz wanted to be comforted kiss
Re: See This Nigerian Man Crying On His Wife's Shoulders On Their Wedding Day by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 02, 2016
So cute.... But why is he crying
Hmmm!! Only God knows.
Re: See This Nigerian Man Crying On His Wife's Shoulders On Their Wedding Day by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 02, 2016
one or both of his parent might not be alive to witness his glorious day... hence d tears..

1 Like

Re: See This Nigerian Man Crying On His Wife's Shoulders On Their Wedding Day by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 02, 2016
Lolz...I smell mummy's boy.
Re: See This Nigerian Man Crying On His Wife's Shoulders On Their Wedding Day by lambros(f): 4:44pm On Apr 02, 2016
May be he was trying to blow his nose and the wife was trying to cover him.
Re: See This Nigerian Man Crying On His Wife's Shoulders On Their Wedding Day by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 02, 2016
namedonfinish:
one or both of his parent might not be alive to witness his glorious day... hence d tears..

Nice one...u may be correct.
Re: See This Nigerian Man Crying On His Wife's Shoulders On Their Wedding Day by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 02, 2016
lambros:
May be he was trying to blow his nose and the wife was trying to cover him.

lolzz...Is that what ur brain could come up with
Re: See This Nigerian Man Crying On His Wife's Shoulders On Their Wedding Day by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 02, 2016
udekwuebuka:

Nice one...u may be correct.

dats d kinda tin dat can make a man shed tears on his wedding day...

if na woman now, it understandable cos we can cry for Africa ... u may kiss d bride, na cry.. feed ur husband, na cry.. say goodbye to ur parents na still cry...

like say dey no won marry sef.... but all na lie oooo
Re: See This Nigerian Man Crying On His Wife's Shoulders On Their Wedding Day by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 02, 2016
namedonfinish:

if na woman now, it understandable cos we can cry for Africa ... u may kiss d bride, na cry.. feed ur husband, na cry.. say goodbye to ur parents na still cry...

i told you that you will be a good comedian and you said ......... Jux kwantinue dishing it here. I'm reading and laughing
Re: See This Nigerian Man Crying On His Wife's Shoulders On Their Wedding Day by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 02, 2016
Fedayeen:
i told you that you will be a good comedian and you said ......... Jux kwantinue dishing it here. I'm reading and laughing

lol... wish I could be one...

tink of all d millons we can make with you as my manager...

infact, I must start taking classes in comedy sef..
Re: See This Nigerian Man Crying On His Wife's Shoulders On Their Wedding Day by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 02, 2016
namedonfinish:

lol... wish I could be one...

tink of all d millons we can make with you as my manager...

infact, I must start taking classes in comedy sef..
Sorry you will kill me with laughter before i collect my first paycheck.

If you are bold offline the way you are pnline then i thinkyou need a stage.

I know some people can be Lions online and meeker than a meek lamb offline
Re: See This Nigerian Man Crying On His Wife's Shoulders On Their Wedding Day by tommychow(m): 6:32pm On Apr 02, 2016
Who says it's "tears of joy"? My guy don enter one chance.
Re: See This Nigerian Man Crying On His Wife's Shoulders On Their Wedding Day by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 02, 2016
Fedayeen:
Sorry you will kill me with laughter before i collect my first paycheck.

If you are bold offline the way you are pnline then i thinkyou need a stage.

I know some people can be Lions online and meeker than a meek lamb offline

baba God should pick my call oo... but seriously am noting next to funny ooo... l am just there, notin spectacular... Tank for d encouragement all d same... you are a darling...

1 Like

Re: See This Nigerian Man Crying On His Wife's Shoulders On Their Wedding Day by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 02, 2016
namedonfinish:

hahahaha funny u
Re: See This Nigerian Man Crying On His Wife's Shoulders On Their Wedding Day by Nobody: 9:58pm On Apr 02, 2016
namedonfinish:

baba God should pick my call oo... but seriously am noting next to funny ooo... l am just there, notin spectacular... Tank for d encouragement all d same... you are a darling...
Uwc. I can see a happy soul jux kip it up
Re: See This Nigerian Man Crying On His Wife's Shoulders On Their Wedding Day by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 02, 2016
udekwuebuka:

hahahaha funny u

cheesy

1 Like

Re: See This Nigerian Man Crying On His Wife's Shoulders On Their Wedding Day by Nobody: 11:19pm On Apr 02, 2016
airmirthd1:
So cute.... But why is he crying

Hmmm!! Only God knows.
He feels trapped that's why.
Re: See This Nigerian Man Crying On His Wife's Shoulders On Their Wedding Day by Nobody: 11:30pm On Apr 02, 2016
Fedayeen:
Uwc. I can see a happy soul jux kip it up

tank you...
Re: See This Nigerian Man Crying On His Wife's Shoulders On Their Wedding Day by Nobody: 5:02am On Apr 03, 2016
namedonfinish:

cheesy
ur signature though...ur Ex get time o.
Re: See This Nigerian Man Crying On His Wife's Shoulders On Their Wedding Day by Nobody: 7:24am On Apr 03, 2016
udekwuebuka:

ur signature though...ur Ex get time o.
lol....

(1) (Reply)

Signs To Know She's Single. / 18+ Guys How Do One Handle This Situation? / Why Do Ladies Avoid Walking Up To Guys They Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.