Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,555 members, 7,850,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:34 AM

Ojukwu's Message To The Igbos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojukwu's Message To The Igbos (562 Views)

Buhari Nominates Anthony Ojukwu As NHRC Boss, Writes Senate For Approval / Bianca Ojukwu At APGA Campaign Ahead Of Anambra Election (Photos) / Bianca Ojukwu And Her Children: Then & Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ojukwu's Message To The Igbos by senior123: 5:31pm On Apr 02, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTWGnvDYkM0

"I my absence, certain people have created a vested interest in a sort of situation I personally consider unhealthy for our people. There is a sort of siege mentality our people have acquired as a result of the end of the war. I believe this must seize. I believe our people must face the fact that the war is ended, they must feel free to partake, to serve, to benefit from Nigeria. They should have no inhibitions about being Nigerians and they should have no complexes."

Listening to Ojukwu talk, [I had never listened to him before] was amazing. He was so intelligent and had the needs of his people at heart. Not proud, very objective and with this touch of intellect. I think igbos should learn from Ojukwu. He was a true leader, hero and patriots. Unfortunately his intentions have been twisted for vested interests.
Re: Ojukwu's Message To The Igbos by SUPERPACK: 5:37pm On Apr 02, 2016
p
Re: Ojukwu's Message To The Igbos by Uthman51(m): 5:57pm On Apr 02, 2016
you think say dem go hear?

those we get ear no dey around
Re: Ojukwu's Message To The Igbos by OneNaira6: 6:15pm On Apr 02, 2016
Oh now they like ojukwu. Now they praise ojukwu's. Before doesn't una mark as a rebel?

#Confused set of people. Ndi ara
Re: Ojukwu's Message To The Igbos by babdap: 6:20pm On Apr 02, 2016
Non actualization of Biafra should be his greatest regrets
Re: Ojukwu's Message To The Igbos by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 02, 2016
"they should have no complexes"
oga ojukwu dem get o. plenty plenty.

(1) (Reply)

Our Future Is Not Secured Speak Out Now B4 Is Too Late / Now That The Mob Is Trying To Convict Saraki In The Media For Emerging Senate Pr / Predict Buhari's Next Trip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.