Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Signs That Hilary Clinton Will Win The Presidential Election - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Signs That Hilary Clinton Will Win The Presidential Election (2480 Views)

92-Year-Old Mahathir Mohamad Wins Malaysia Presidential Election / Uhuru Kenyatta Dabs While Hosting Dance Crew At The Presidential Villa. PICS / US Election 2016 Results: Donald Trump Gaining Edge Over Hilary Clinton (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Signs That Hilary Clinton Will Win The Presidential Election by blueAgent(m): 4:54am On Jun 18, 2016
ValerianSteel:
The 2015 cover also had Secretary Clinton in it.I still don't see the correlation between a magazine cover and predictions on world events.

[img]http://socioecohistory.files./2015/01/economist_magazine_jan2015.jpg[/img]

“Symbolism is the language of the
Mysteries ... By symbols men have
ever sought to communicate to
each other those thoughts which
transcend the limitations of
language. Rejecting man-
conceived dialects as inadequate
and unworthy to perpetuate divine
ideas, the Mysteries thus chose
symbolism as a far more ingenious
and ideal method of preserving
their transcendental knowledge.
In a single figure a symbol may
both reveal and conceal, for to
the wise the subject of the symbol
is obvious, while to the ignorant
the figure remains inscrutable.
Hence, he who seeks to unveil the
secret doctrine of antiquity must
search for that doctrine not upon
the open pages of books which
might fall into the hands of the
unworthy but in the place where it
was originally concealed.”
—Manly P. Hall, “ The Secret
Teachings of All Ages,”
Re: Signs That Hilary Clinton Will Win The Presidential Election by Nobody: 6:00am On Jun 18, 2016
blueAgent:

He is their to get Hiliary elected. His speech's and provocative style were all planned to ensure people choose Hiliary as the only alternative.
I'm beginning to believe that 'conspiracy theory'. For one, I've never seen a politician as unpopular as Trump; he even makes George W. Bush look like a rational leader. I mean, who the hell has a 70% unfavorable rating?! shocked

Don't get me started on his inflammatory speeches too. Sometimes, I think he is not really running for president. He is running for comedian/entertainer-in-chief.

1 Like

Re: Signs That Hilary Clinton Will Win The Presidential Election by Nobody: 6:02am On Jun 18, 2016
blueAgent:

That's your personal thought . but the elites think otherwise. they have New World Order agenda to acheive. Jonathan was featured as the leader of the largest black nation. and he was pictured in black and white. something in the past.
But Hillary is also featured in black and white.
Re: Signs That Hilary Clinton Will Win The Presidential Election by Appleyard(m): 11:38am On Jun 18, 2016
blueAgent:

He is their to get Hiliary elected. His speech's and provocative style were all planned to ensure people choose Hiliary as the only alternative.
Really? Thats another for thought from another angle.
Re: Signs That Hilary Clinton Will Win The Presidential Election by ValerianSteel(m): 12:43pm On Jun 18, 2016
CFCman:

I'm beginning to believe that 'conspiracy theory'. For one, I've never seen a politician as unpopular as Trump; he even makes George W. Bush look like a rational leader. I mean, who the hell has a 70% unfavorable rating?! shocked

Don't get me started on his inflammatory speeches too. Sometimes, I think he is not really running for president. He is running for comedian/entertainer-in-chief.
I don't want to discredit this theory,but if it's true,then Hillary would be doing a good job of securing the White House to Democrats for the next two decades.

I support anything that gets rid of Republican control over the entire governmental structure in the United States grin grin grin
Re: Signs That Hilary Clinton Will Win The Presidential Election by Lucasbalo(m): 2:04pm On Jun 18, 2016
ValerianSteel:
I don't want to discredit this theory,but if it's true,then Hillary would be doing a good job of securing the White House to Democrats for the next two decades.

I support anything that gets rid of Republican control over the entire governmental structure in the United States grin grin grin
I am with you on getting rid of Republican domination of the government. Our Republican governor here Bruce Rauner is one of the worst Governors in Illinois history. He's just running the state to the ground like his counterparts in Wisconsin, Michigan and Kansas.

2 Likes

Re: Signs That Hilary Clinton Will Win The Presidential Election by Lucasbalo(m): 2:10pm On Jun 18, 2016
CFCman:

There's a school of thought out here saying the same thing. Some of the stuff coming out of his mouth is unbelievable. The Koch brothers, Mr Singer, Adelson and the Republican money bags are not even contributing money to his failing campaign. His campaign is broke and he's not rich enough to self finance his campaign. This is a looming disaster coming up in November for the Republicans. The party of Birther is facing the worst defeat since 1964 Barry Goldwater disaster.

2 Likes

Re: Signs That Hilary Clinton Will Win The Presidential Election by blueAgent(m): 5:48pm On Jun 18, 2016
CFCman:
But Hillary is also featured in black and white.

See no need to argue. lets keep our finger crossed till November.
Re: Signs That Hilary Clinton Will Win The Presidential Election by blueAgent(m): 6:02pm On Jun 18, 2016
CFCman:

All of the political mudslinging each
election time is all staged, to divide and
conquer the foolhardy public. Behind the
scenes there's not a dime's difference
between Democrats and Republicans.
They're simply two separate legs both
walking in the same direction of a New
World Order, both parties being subject
to the Illuminati's money, threats and
blackmail. The CIA are the private police
force of the Illuminati. History shows
that Wall Street bankers and attorneys
started the CIA while Harry Truman was
U.S. President. Zionism, Freemasonry,
CIA, Wall Street, Pentagon, Rothschilds,
puppet
Re: Signs That Hilary Clinton Will Win The Presidential Election by blueAgent(m): 6:07pm On Jun 18, 2016
ValerianSteel:

All of the political mudslinging each
election time is all staged, to divide and
conquer the foolhardy public. Behind the
scenes there's not a dime's difference
between Democrats and Republicans.
They're simply two separate legs both
walking in the same direction of a New
World Order, both parties being subject
to the Illuminati's money, threats and
blackmail. The CIA are the private police
force of the Illuminati. History shows
that Wall Street bankers and attorneys
started the CIA while Harry Truman was
U.S. President. Zionism, Freemasonry,
CIA, Wall Street, Pentagon, Rothschilds,
puppet

1 Like

Re: Signs That Hilary Clinton Will Win The Presidential Election by blueAgent(m): 6:08pm On Jun 18, 2016
“Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had
men’s views confided to me privately. Some of
the biggest men in the United States, in the field
of commerce and manufacture, are afraid of
somebody, are afraid of something. They know
that there is a power somewhere so organized,
so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so
complete, so pervasive, that they had better not
speak above their breath when they speak in
condemnation of it.” – Woodrow Wilson,
American academic, politician and the 28th
president of the United States

1 Like

Re: Signs That Hilary Clinton Will Win The Presidential Election by blueAgent(m): 6:11pm On Jun 18, 2016
Lucasbalo:
I am with you on getting rid of Republican domination of the government. Our Republican governor here Bruce Rauner is one of the worst Governors in Illinois history. He's just running the state to the ground like his counterparts in Wisconsin, Michigan and Kansas.

“The best way to control the opposition is to
lead it ourselves.”
― Vladimir Ilich Lenin

"How fortunate for governments that the
people they administer don't think" --
Adolf Hitler.
Re: Signs That Hilary Clinton Will Win The Presidential Election by blueAgent(m): 6:17pm On Jun 18, 2016
Lucasbalo:
There's a school of thought out here saying the same thing. Some of the stuff coming out of his mouth is unbelievable. The Koch brothers, Mr Singer, Adelson and the Republican money bags are not even contributing money to his failing campaign. His campaign is broke and he's not rich enough to self finance his campaign. This is a looming disaster coming up in November for the Republicans. The party of Birther is facing the worst defeat since 1964 Barry Goldwater disaster.

” … in politics nothing is accidental. If
something happens, be assured it was
planned this way. ” – Franklin D
Roosevelt

” If we like it or not, we will have a One
World Government. The question is if it
will be achieved through consent or
through conquest. ” – james warburg

1 Like

Re: Signs That Hilary Clinton Will Win The Presidential Election by blueAgent(m): 6:18pm On Jun 18, 2016
Appleyard:
Really? Thats another for thought from another angle.

” … in politics nothing is accidental. If
something happens, be assured it was
planned this way. ” – Franklin D
Roosevelt
Re: Signs That Hilary Clinton Will Win The Presidential Election by panafrican(m): 11:35pm On Jun 20, 2016
Once this witch wins, her first target will be to destroy Nigeria and have all West Africa flooded with refugees. This will set Africa back some 100 years and keep it begging for western help.
Re: Signs That Hilary Clinton Will Win The Presidential Election by ValerianSteel(m): 4:38am On Jun 21, 2016
panafrican:
Once this witch wins, her first target will be to destroy Nigeria and have all West Africa flooded with refugees. This will set Africa back some 100 years and keep it begging for western help.
Huh?

Flooded with refugees,Lucasbalo this is a new one grin

2 Likes

Re: Signs That Hilary Clinton Will Win The Presidential Election by Lucasbalo(m): 5:29am On Jun 21, 2016
ValerianSteel:
Huh?

Flooded with refugees,Lucasbalo this is a new one grin
Some of the guys are just here to get noticed for their buffoonery. Why would a rational being say something that outrageous?. Getting to ignore some people on Nairaland now.

2 Likes

Re: Signs That Hilary Clinton Will Win The Presidential Election by panafrican(m): 12:19am On Jun 22, 2016
Watch when she is office. And don t say you have not been warned. BTW. years before Boko Haram came out the rest us warned that jihadists could start funding trouble in Nigeria ,those who were joking about that possibility are now seeing the mess.
Re: Signs That Hilary Clinton Will Win The Presidential Election by blueAgent(m): 9:05am On Jun 26, 2016
Checkout Dictionary definetion of Trump.
NOUN 1(In bridge, whist, and similar card games) a playing card of the suit chosen to rank above the others, which can win a trick where a card of a different suit has been led: ‘declarer ruffs the opening lead and plays a trump’ More example sentences 1.1 (trumps) The suit of cards ranking above the others in a particular hand: ‘the ace of trumps’ More example sentences 1.2(In a tarot pack) any of a special suit of 22 cards depicting symbolic and typical figures and scenes. Example sentences 1.3 (also trump card) A valuable resource that may be used, especially as a surprise, in order to gain an advantage: ‘in this month General Haig decided to play his trump card: the tank’ More example sentences 1.4 informal, dated A helpful or admirable person: ‘Spencer’s doctor is a trump—I am like a new man’ More example sentences VERB [WITH OBJECT] 1(In bridge, whist, and similar card games) play a trump on (a card of another suit): ‘why on earth did you trump my ace?’ ‘declarer trumped the last losing spade in dummy’ [NO OBJECT]: ‘if he trumped with the 6 or 10, the opponents could overruff’ More example sentences 1.1Surpass (something) by saying or doing something better: ‘if the fetus is human life, that trumps any argument about the freedom of the mother’ More example sentencesSynonyms

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biden America Anti God, Forced Vaccinations,Mass Shootings, Attacks On Asians, / Guinea Coup: Is It About Iron Ore At Simandou? / Israel Launch Airstrikes Against Hamas In Gaza Strip Ending Ceasefire Deal (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.