Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,056 members, 7,810,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

Pre Cast Parapet, Roofing And Finish Of A Duplex In Umuahia - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Pre Cast Parapet, Roofing And Finish Of A Duplex In Umuahia (44735 Views)

6 Tips To Estimate The Cost Of Building A Duplex In Nigeria / Another Narialander Roofing Project In Port Harcourt From Scaffold,parapet And R / Scaffolding, Parapet And Roofing Job At Abeokuta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre Cast Parapet, Roofing And Finish Of A Duplex In Umuahia by spyder880(m): 7:28pm On Jul 28, 2016
We have started work on the finish of this house. We are preparing for the plastering stage which will commence early next week, but first we started the plumbing works and the electrical piping works for the upper floor, thereafter we start the electrical wiring of the house.

Re: Pre Cast Parapet, Roofing And Finish Of A Duplex In Umuahia by spyder880(m): 7:36pm On Jul 28, 2016
We are also planning some slight modifications to the room layout with an aim to make to floor layout more liveable. We are also planning a security house outside, near the gate of this compound.

Re: Pre Cast Parapet, Roofing And Finish Of A Duplex In Umuahia by spyder880(m): 7:40pm On Jul 28, 2016
We have been picking up some building materials for electrical piping as well as plumbing lines.

1 Share

Re: Pre Cast Parapet, Roofing And Finish Of A Duplex In Umuahia by spyder880(m): 7:48pm On Jul 28, 2016
I am going to remove this distribution board and replace it with a product I am sure of its quality.

@allcopacetic, how far? grin

Re: Pre Cast Parapet, Roofing And Finish Of A Duplex In Umuahia by allCopacetic: 8:18pm On Jul 28, 2016
spyder880:
I am going to remove this distribution board and replace it with a product I am sure of its quality.

@allcopacetic, how far? grin
Your boy is good sir, just hunger.
That's a D6 TPN Board, if i count correctly.
The choice will ultimately depend on your clients budget sir.
In order of preference and cost range:
Schneider- Lord of the Rings
INDOASIAN -strong contender
ABt - Budget choice

I wouldnt advice anything below ABt.

these pipes must be really nice, the branding and quality of print alone tells alot. I wonder why we have to import pvc materials into the country when there are myriads of plastic companies in Nigeria that can make products like this that are far better than the substandard mass productions most importers bring in. I remember those days when "Kano Pipe" was king.

3 Likes

Re: Pre Cast Parapet, Roofing And Finish Of A Duplex In Umuahia by spyder880(m): 8:38pm On Jul 28, 2016
allCopacetic:

ABt - Budget choice

these pipes must be really nice, the branding and quality of print alone tells alot. I wonder why we have to import pvc materials into the country when there are myriads of plastic companies in Nigeria who can make products like this that are far better than the substandard mass productions most importers bring in. I remember those days when "Kano Pipe" was king.

With you around me in my electrical works, I can't go wrong. grin Let's do this, I will be needing the ABt board to replace this, let's do watsapp when you are ready, "friendly" costs and shipping to Enugu as soon as possible. Let's factor wires (Coleman) and other items like gear switches and Busbar.
Re: Pre Cast Parapet, Roofing And Finish Of A Duplex In Umuahia by mank1234(m): 10:06pm On Jul 28, 2016
allCopacetic:

ABt - Budget choice

these pipes must be really nice, the branding and quality of print alone tells alot. I wonder why we have to import pvc materials into the country when there are myriads of plastic companies in Nigeria who can make products like this that are far better than the substandard mass productions most importers bring in. I remember those days when "Kano Pipe" was king.

Oga well done. How about ABB and havells? Where do you classify them?
Re: Pre Cast Parapet, Roofing And Finish Of A Duplex In Umuahia by allCopacetic: 10:43pm On Jul 28, 2016
spyder880:

With you around me in my electrical works, I can't go wrong. grin Let's do this, I will be needing the ABt board to replace this, let's do watsapp when you are ready, "friendly" costs and shipping to Enugu as soon as possible. Let's factor wires (Coleman) and other items like gear switches and Busbar.
When i'm ready ke?
I was born ready . Lol
Alright chief, I'll hit you up to tomorrow morning .

1 Like

Re: Pre Cast Parapet, Roofing And Finish Of A Duplex In Umuahia by allCopacetic: 10:46pm On Jul 28, 2016
mank1234:

Oga well done. How about ABB and havells? Where do you classify them?
ABB - would be in the same tier with Schneider, I personally prefer schneider tho.
Havells - just a little below INDOASIAN, even tho they're both made in India .

1 Like

Re: Pre Cast Parapet, Roofing And Finish Of A Duplex In Umuahia by spyder880(m): 5:00am On Aug 03, 2016
We have placed some plumbing pipes into the walls......

Re: Pre Cast Parapet, Roofing And Finish Of A Duplex In Umuahia by spyder880(m): 5:05am On Aug 03, 2016
We are also doing some electrical piping works to conform to modern standard. ......

Re: Pre Cast Parapet, Roofing And Finish Of A Duplex In Umuahia by spyder880(m): 5:11am On Aug 03, 2016
I also plan to create a bar here to utilise some space saved from a bathroom. We broke down a wall and shifted it back ........

Re: Pre Cast Parapet, Roofing And Finish Of A Duplex In Umuahia by spyder880(m): 5:15am On Aug 03, 2016
I think this house needs a back entry/exit door. I plan to break this area and form a door there.

Re: Pre Cast Parapet, Roofing And Finish Of A Duplex In Umuahia by spyder880(m): 5:17am On Aug 03, 2016
Plastering sand also arriving as we plan to mobilise men to this site.......

Re: Pre Cast Parapet, Roofing And Finish Of A Duplex In Umuahia by spyder880(m): 5:20am On Aug 03, 2016
Some materials we ordered are also on the way coming for this work. @ allCopacetic, you are the man grin

Re: Pre Cast Parapet, Roofing And Finish Of A Duplex In Umuahia by allCopacetic: 10:54am On Aug 03, 2016
spyder880:
Some materials we ordered are also on the way coming for this work. @ allCopacetic, you are the man grin
Thanks boss, greatly appreciate your kind patronage
YOU!! are the MAN grin

4 Likes

Re: Pre Cast Parapet, Roofing And Finish Of A Duplex In Umuahia by allCopacetic: 10:55am On Aug 03, 2016
you should have receieved a call to pick up
Re: Pre Cast Parapet, Roofing And Finish Of A Duplex In Umuahia by spyder880(m): 7:26am On Aug 24, 2016
We have bought many of the materials to finish this house, we have been paid to plaster and dress this building and of course bring out the beauty in the structure.

Work is planned to commence in full in this site as from next week Monday. Watch this space.
Re: Pre Cast Parapet, Roofing And Finish Of A Duplex In Umuahia by spyder880(m): 11:31am On Sep 06, 2016
My men have moved into this house to start the plastering and dressing for this fine house. Works start this morning .

Pictures of work progress later this week.
Re: Pre Cast Parapet, Roofing And Finish Of A Duplex In Umuahia by erico2k2(m): 7:49pm On Sep 07, 2016
spyder880:
Plastering sand also arriving as we plan to mobilise men to this site.......
baba I need some Ideas for Arch, if u get any pics wink wink
Re: Pre Cast Parapet, Roofing And Finish Of A Duplex In Umuahia by deboski60: 8:12pm On Sep 07, 2016
Please, the aluminum for the roofing is it metrocopo, because I was told long span and steptiles are the only roofing aluminum. If so What is the price per square meter
Re: Pre Cast Parapet, Roofing And Finish Of A Duplex In Umuahia by spyder880(m): 8:39pm On Sep 07, 2016
erico2k2:

baba I need some Ideas for Arch, if u get any pics wink wink

Arc as in the inverted slope under a beam?
Re: Pre Cast Parapet, Roofing And Finish Of A Duplex In Umuahia by spyder880(m): 8:44pm On Sep 07, 2016
deboski60:
Please, the aluminum for the roofing is it metrocopo, because I was told long span and steptiles are the only roofing aluminum. If so What is the price per square meter
Yes, this is Metcopo fold of step tiles aluminium roofing sheets. We bought it then at N2150 for a sqm if my memory serves me right.
Re: Pre Cast Parapet, Roofing And Finish Of A Duplex In Umuahia by erico2k2(m): 1:04pm On Sep 08, 2016
spyder880:

Arc as in the inverted slope under a beam?
yes
Re: Pre Cast Parapet, Roofing And Finish Of A Duplex In Umuahia by spyder880(m): 6:33pm On Sep 08, 2016
erico2k2:

yes

Like these. .....

Re: Pre Cast Parapet, Roofing And Finish Of A Duplex In Umuahia by spyder880(m): 6:39pm On Sep 08, 2016
We have started to plaster the walls of the this house. .......

Re: Pre Cast Parapet, Roofing And Finish Of A Duplex In Umuahia by spyder880(m): 6:49pm On Sep 08, 2016
Even externally. ......

Re: Pre Cast Parapet, Roofing And Finish Of A Duplex In Umuahia by spyder880(m): 7:09am On Sep 14, 2016
Updates on the plastering works in this house......

Re: Pre Cast Parapet, Roofing And Finish Of A Duplex In Umuahia by spyder880(m): 7:23am On Sep 14, 2016
More internal plastering. .....

Re: Pre Cast Parapet, Roofing And Finish Of A Duplex In Umuahia by ollah2: 7:27am On Sep 14, 2016
How much Ave you spent so far?
Re: Pre Cast Parapet, Roofing And Finish Of A Duplex In Umuahia by spyder880(m): 7:29am On Sep 14, 2016
ollah2:
How much Ave you spent so far?

On the plastering?
Re: Pre Cast Parapet, Roofing And Finish Of A Duplex In Umuahia by ollah2: 7:31am On Sep 14, 2016
spyder880:

On the plastering?

The project from ground time to this state

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

3d Views Of Buildings By The Harneyproject Team / Abuja’s Abandoned Mansions / Building Collapses In Ikoyi, Many Trapped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.