Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,097 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

13-year-old Zuriel Oduwole Interviews Buhari In The US(Pic) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 13-year-old Zuriel Oduwole Interviews Buhari In The US(Pic) (41350 Views)

Zuriel Oduwole Meets Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović, Croatia's First Female President / Zuriel Oduwole With US Top Executives - Photos / Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13-year-old Zuriel Oduwole Interviews Buhari In The US(Pic) by chimah3(m): 7:48am On Apr 03, 2016
undecided
Re: 13-year-old Zuriel Oduwole Interviews Buhari In The US(Pic) by omenka(m): 7:48am On Apr 03, 2016
IVORY2009:

Young man, why are u always bitter, 24/7 days of your entire day? shocked
You wish. Look in the mirror son. cheesy

@bold: He obviously doesn't have the faintest idea what "24/7" means. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13-year-old Zuriel Oduwole Interviews Buhari In The US(Pic) by Nobody: 7:49am On Apr 03, 2016
omenka:
In the Ogogoro era, it took one little girl to come all the way from Pakistan and scold the drunk, jolting him into taking his first decisive action over Chibok Girls.
Buhari a dullard is making jest of us in the world arena
Re: 13-year-old Zuriel Oduwole Interviews Buhari In The US(Pic) by justjify(m): 7:50am On Apr 03, 2016
I hope Yunusa (Ese's boo) no go de eye this one ooh angry
She is in USA doing exploits while her mates are in Nigeria getting abducted and married off on a daily basis.
What kinda country have we?
Re: 13-year-old Zuriel Oduwole Interviews Buhari In The US(Pic) by Nobody: 7:51am On Apr 03, 2016
omenka:
In the Ogogoro era, it took one little girl to come all the way from Pakistan and scold the drunk, jolting him into taking his first decisive action over Chibok Girls.
At least the "drunk" had the presence of mind to respond to stimulus. You dead brain dullard is not responding to anything. He is probably thinking of how to make that innocent kid his wife

1 Like

Re: 13-year-old Zuriel Oduwole Interviews Buhari In The US(Pic) by spafu(m): 7:52am On Apr 03, 2016
How this interview come take the hunger when the useless dullard don put for our stomach?
Re: 13-year-old Zuriel Oduwole Interviews Buhari In The US(Pic) by kaziblake(f): 7:53am On Apr 03, 2016
omenka:
Pls take it easy with them wailers grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: 13-year-old Zuriel Oduwole Interviews Buhari In The US(Pic) by kaziblake(f): 7:54am On Apr 03, 2016
shala01:

At least the "drunk" had the presence of mind to respond to stimulus. You dead brain dullard is not responding to anything. He is probably thinking how to make that innocent kid his wife
Stop lying abeg.A dullard ruling you
Re: 13-year-old Zuriel Oduwole Interviews Buhari In The US(Pic) by Karlovich: 7:54am On Apr 03, 2016
Femich18:
Nice 1...Small gal dey interview PMB for US. The old men for nairaland dey here dey shout "Buhari is a dullard"...They need Jesus
Zombie, aisha's rice on sunday will be very special for u. Hopefully the little girl interviewing the dullard will stop the fuel scarcity and other problems in ur country
Re: 13-year-old Zuriel Oduwole Interviews Buhari In The US(Pic) by Nobody: 7:54am On Apr 03, 2016
wake me when sponge bob interviews him...
Re: 13-year-old Zuriel Oduwole Interviews Buhari In The US(Pic) by omenka(m): 7:55am On Apr 03, 2016
Fedayeen:
Buhari a dullard is making jest of us in the world arena
This post was meant for your kind. cheesy

Femich18:
Nice 1...Small gal dey interview PMB for US. The old men for nairaland dey here dey shout "Buhari is a dullard"...They need Jesus

1 Like

Re: 13-year-old Zuriel Oduwole Interviews Buhari In The US(Pic) by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 7:57am On Apr 03, 2016
Femich18:

That's not enough reason to wave aside the fact that Buhari is a dullard!
What till you see the interview video.
Re: 13-year-old Zuriel Oduwole Interviews Buhari In The US(Pic) by IVORY2009(m): 7:57am On Apr 03, 2016
omenka:
You wish. Look in the mirror son. cheesy

@bold: He obviously doesn't have the faintest idea what "24/7" means. grin

Young man, you need to "change" ur health is more important to all of us........ cry
Re: 13-year-old Zuriel Oduwole Interviews Buhari In The US(Pic) by Nobody: 7:58am On Apr 03, 2016
kaziblake:
Stop lying abeg.A dullard ruling you
That is because zombie like you had your way last year. Sane people are prepared this time
Re: 13-year-old Zuriel Oduwole Interviews Buhari In The US(Pic) by kaziblake(f): 8:00am On Apr 03, 2016
Karlovich:
Zombie, aisha's rice on sunday will be very special for u. Hopefully the little girl interviewing the dullard will stop the fuel scarcity and other problems in ur country
You need this

Re: 13-year-old Zuriel Oduwole Interviews Buhari In The US(Pic) by Baddyguy: 8:01am On Apr 03, 2016
13 ?Aint that a Beauty!!!
Re: 13-year-old Zuriel Oduwole Interviews Buhari In The US(Pic) by Gkemz: 8:02am On Apr 03, 2016
That's really interesting
Re: 13-year-old Zuriel Oduwole Interviews Buhari In The US(Pic) by opius: 8:05am On Apr 03, 2016
Femich18:

My seven yrs old girl can n will do d same...

it is u that need deliverance because from what u said i don't think u ve seen small girl doing that b4 let alone u doing it...

God bless the girl though

1 Like

Re: 13-year-old Zuriel Oduwole Interviews Buhari In The US(Pic) by Boss13: 8:05am On Apr 03, 2016
This girl's dad is really trying. I don't know them, but I have had encounter with them on two occasions. The simplicity of Zuriel is outstanding and the dad too providing clear direction. I can see she is going places.

This should encourage all parents here to set our kids on the path of greatness. Apart from just the regular apt skills, let them acquire other talents.

1 Like

Re: 13-year-old Zuriel Oduwole Interviews Buhari In The US(Pic) by LexxieleE(m): 8:10am On Apr 03, 2016
erusen:
woow impressive, bring a 13 year old homebase to this? Dat girls u see can b very amazing bro, i trust her to d bone

if she nor go murder english
Re: 13-year-old Zuriel Oduwole Interviews Buhari In The US(Pic) by fxstory(m): 8:11am On Apr 03, 2016
mmm
Re: 13-year-old Zuriel Oduwole Interviews Buhari In The US(Pic) by olarhtunji(m): 8:14am On Apr 03, 2016
love me some booty-O
Re: 13-year-old Zuriel Oduwole Interviews Buhari In The US(Pic) by MyGeneration(m): 8:15am On Apr 03, 2016
Why wont she interview Buhari when the dulllard and a 13Years old girl hv d same level of thinking.
D gal is even better at least she does not hv NEPA bill as certificate. cheesy
Re: 13-year-old Zuriel Oduwole Interviews Buhari In The US(Pic) by horsepower24: 8:16am On Apr 03, 2016
The way bloggers steal stories ehn. This exact write up was what my friend, Bayo Omoboriowo put up on his Instagram page. Smh
Re: 13-year-old Zuriel Oduwole Interviews Buhari In The US(Pic) by Jabioro: 8:18am On Apr 03, 2016
Wetin she knows ? abi na fame go bring back our crumbled economy.. l beg how much is baby food now ?
Re: 13-year-old Zuriel Oduwole Interviews Buhari In The US(Pic) by Ajewealth123(m): 8:18am On Apr 03, 2016
omenka:
Walahi, this your yarn make shame catch me small make I nor lie. cheesy
u and this ur sarcasm sometimes hen
Re: 13-year-old Zuriel Oduwole Interviews Buhari In The US(Pic) by tottinova: 8:24am On Apr 03, 2016
Femich18:

You are hundred percent % correct my brother

1 Like

Re: 13-year-old Zuriel Oduwole Interviews Buhari In The US(Pic) by Ajewealth123(m): 8:25am On Apr 03, 2016
horsepower24:
The way bloggers steal stories ehn. This exact write up was what my friend, Bayo Omoboriowo put up on his Instagram page. Smh
so Bayo is ur friend and you want us to know isn't it? Clap for ur self
Re: 13-year-old Zuriel Oduwole Interviews Buhari In The US(Pic) by anonym0us: 8:33am On Apr 03, 2016
Fedayeen:
I pity the girl eardrum
grin u need God
Re: 13-year-old Zuriel Oduwole Interviews Buhari In The US(Pic) by AreaFada2: 8:35am On Apr 03, 2016
5starmilitant:

You are one of the reasons, people will continue to hate bubu the more. You're too frustrated.

Lemme also remind you that in that ogogoro era, power never dropped to 0mw.

grin

You reckon Bubu need some ogogoro to jolt him? He's religion won't allow it.

I guess those in generator queues in filling stations will give an arm and a leg now to get GEJ back.
Re: 13-year-old Zuriel Oduwole Interviews Buhari In The US(Pic) by Pennyways: 8:41am On Apr 03, 2016
I bet you NLers the young lad can't understand one point of buhari hausa-fulani English
Re: 13-year-old Zuriel Oduwole Interviews Buhari In The US(Pic) by Nobody: 8:44am On Apr 03, 2016
omenka:
This post was meant for your kind. cheesy

I'm doing great in my own way so i celebrate the girl for her courage.

What are you doing to better your own life if not sitting her and celebrate failed politicians who has brought grief and anguish to the populace.

Look yourself in the mirror before you condemn people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Cabinet Will Be Based On Merit And National Spread- Buhari / Ministers Who May Make Buhari’s Next Level Revealed / Electricity Workers Call Off Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.