Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Beer Made Straight From The Vagina To Go On Sale - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beer Made Straight From The Vagina To Go On Sale (812 Views)

"Don't Underestimate Your Vagina, It Can Buy You A Mansion" - Nigerian Lady Says / Nigeria Man Compares A Woman's Vagina To A 'fan-belt', Twitter Users Respond / 6 Natural Ways To Tighten The Vagina & The True Reason For A Loose Vagina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beer Made Straight From The Vagina To Go On Sale by beautycrush24(f): 10:12pm On Apr 02, 2016
There is nothing one will not hear of in this present world we are in now, this is so absurd but then it might be a good news to those freaks who can't get enough when eating as they will soon be drinking it to their satisfaction.

A new weird drink will soon be on sale and it's made from the Vagina. According to the creators of the beer, the idea was to capture the essence of a woman ('her charm, her sensuality, her passion… her taste, feel her smell... her voice') and turn it into a drink. The bacteria was taken from Czech model Alexandra Brendlov.

A visit to their website 'Order Of Yoni, they wrote: "The secret of the beer lies in her vagina.
"Using hi-tech of microbiology, we isolate, examine and prepare lactic acid bacteria from vagina of a unique woman.
"The bacteria, lactobacillus, transfer woman’s features, allure, grace, glamour, and her instincts into beers and other products, turning them into dance with lovely goddess.
"We have devoted much time to seek for such a woman, all the models had to undergo a very strict selection process.
"And, finally, after long months of search we have made it. We have found a woman that personifies feminity, natural charm and lure and who possesses all the desired instincts which we wanted to frame in our bottle of beer."

The creators are hoping to raise €150000 and have set up an Indiegogo page for donations, so far, €11 has been raised after six days. Obviously, not many people find the idea mouthwatering.

See what the beer looks like here: http://www.juicygossips.com.ng/2016/04/beeer-made-straight-from-vaginal-to-go.html
Re: Beer Made Straight From The Vagina To Go On Sale by falconey(m): 10:16pm On Apr 02, 2016
Its all about pussy
Re: Beer Made Straight From The Vagina To Go On Sale by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 02, 2016
Op would yhu drink it?? undecided
Re: Beer Made Straight From The Vagina To Go On Sale by tolzy90(m): 10:19pm On Apr 02, 2016
Endtime beer cry
Re: Beer Made Straight From The Vagina To Go On Sale by beautycrush24(f): 10:26pm On Apr 02, 2016
slyIsaac:
Op would yhu drink it?? undecided

sorry ooo....i be geh.....i dont drink beer tongue
Re: Beer Made Straight From The Vagina To Go On Sale by Bluezy13(m): 10:30pm On Apr 02, 2016
Hmmm...

OP, you be marketer
Re: Beer Made Straight From The Vagina To Go On Sale by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 02, 2016
beautycrush24:

sorry ooo....i be geh.....i dont drink beer tongue

IF yhu no dey drink beer talk.... Fine being a "geh" has nothing to do with it tongue
Re: Beer Made Straight From The Vagina To Go On Sale by Tocheagle(m): 11:16pm On Apr 02, 2016
God forbid . I will rather stick to palmwine
Re: Beer Made Straight From The Vagina To Go On Sale by baranzy(m): 11:22pm On Apr 02, 2016
GOD!!!!ABEG WHEN ARE YOU COMING?THE NONESENSE FOR THIS WORLD DON TOO MUCH......

1 Like

Re: Beer Made Straight From The Vagina To Go On Sale by Cutehector(m): 11:22pm On Apr 02, 2016
Bacteria dat is like maggot.. eww
Re: Beer Made Straight From The Vagina To Go On Sale by herkzprince(m): 11:26pm On Apr 02, 2016
Some guys don see work be that ..You that you are reading this right now ..E sure say you go fit .. I lie?
Re: Beer Made Straight From The Vagina To Go On Sale by herkzprince(m): 11:28pm On Apr 02, 2016
OP ..how e taste? ..Don't tell me you don't know anything about what you posted
Re: Beer Made Straight From The Vagina To Go On Sale by pattybf(f): 6:49am On Apr 03, 2016
Na wa!

(1) (Reply)

Advice Pls!!!!!! / Wonderful People Of Romanceland / Vote Refiner! Vote Beauty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.