Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

I Need A Good Job In Abuja Asap - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Need A Good Job In Abuja Asap (737 Views)

2019: Oyegun Has Done A Good Job With APC – South-south Leaders / Good Job Ambode On The Lekki Expressway Roundabout Removal / Nigerian Military Doing A Good Job With Operation Awatse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Good Job In Abuja Asap by SimpleSmile: 2:57am On Apr 03, 2016
Good day nairaland family & guests, please I need a job in Abuja asap. Anyone with useful information on where or how to get it will be highly appreciated.

ABOUT ME?: I possess a B.Sc degree (2nd Class) in the social sciences from one of the prestigious universities in Nigeria. More so, aside being an attractive and charming young man (31yrs) with a dark complexion on an average height, I am an experienced, dynamic and results-driven person with a demonstrated track record of strategic administrative acumen, advanced communications skills and rare ability to optimize the goals of your organization.

What sets me apart from the crowd is my passion for excellence fuelled by personal principles of integrity, honesty and hard work with a friendly smile among other qualities...I have a little above five years experience in teaching, creative writing, advertising, administration, marketing, HR and driving.

Kindly mail me for an opening at: smilesfor2016@gmail.com.
Thank you very much.

NB: In case you need a competent hand to help you manage your business to greater heights in Abuja or its environs, you can also contact me for discussion.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Good Job In Abuja Asap by blackpanda: 5:28am On Apr 03, 2016
Go to your village and start farming. Everybody must not be in abuja with govt job. Rather than look for who will pay u salary, why not work to pay others. Besides, at 31yrs of age u already have huge competition in labour market.

Forget white collar. Agriculture is the answer
Re: I Need A Good Job In Abuja Asap by otokx(m): 6:32am On Apr 03, 2016
Farming is not easy, requires funding, there are jobs in Abuja, he will get one.
Re: I Need A Good Job In Abuja Asap by chriskosherbal(m): 6:37am On Apr 03, 2016
My dear God will provide a job for you in Abuja.
Re: I Need A Good Job In Abuja Asap by chriskosherbal(m): 6:49am On Apr 03, 2016
My dear God will provide a job for you in Abuja, stick to your belief.
Re: I Need A Good Job In Abuja Asap by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 03, 2016
I wish you good luck in your job search, SimpleSmile.
Re: I Need A Good Job In Abuja Asap by SimpleSmile: 7:35pm On Apr 03, 2016
Yieldings:
I wish you good luck in your job search, SimpleSmile.

Thanks Dearie.
Re: I Need A Good Job In Abuja Asap by SimpleSmile: 7:38pm On Apr 03, 2016
blackpanda:
Go to your village and start farming. Everybody must not be in abuja with govt job. Rather than look for who will pay u salary, why not work to pay others. Besides, at 31yrs of age u already have huge competition in labour market.

Forget white collar. Agriculture is the answer

Noted and thanks for the advice.
Re: I Need A Good Job In Abuja Asap by SimpleSmile: 7:42pm On Apr 03, 2016
chriskosherbal:
My dear God will provide a job for you in Abuja, stick to your belief.

Amen and thanks for that line.
Re: I Need A Good Job In Abuja Asap by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 03, 2016
I hope you also added tall,dark and handsome in your cv
Re: I Need A Good Job In Abuja Asap by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:32pm On Apr 03, 2016
SimpleSmile:

Amen and thanks for that line.

which state are you from?
Re: I Need A Good Job In Abuja Asap by vivalavida(m): 8:38pm On Apr 03, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Trying to know his tribe before offering help

Tribalism don finish your red blood cells
Re: I Need A Good Job In Abuja Asap by SimpleSmile: 8:42pm On Apr 03, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Kogi State.
Re: I Need A Good Job In Abuja Asap by SimpleSmile: 8:49pm On Apr 03, 2016
malailayi:
I hope you also added tall,dark and handsome in your cv

Hehehe, you think I wrote any of the afore listed qualities on my cv? No, they are not even written on my cover letter. They are strictly for social media consumption...and it is for a reason.

(1) (Reply)

Can The Wailers Win The War Against The Nation? / Can Someone Pls Explain What Is Going On In Osun State / EFCC Set To Arrest Saraki, David Mark, T.Y Danjuma, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.