Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,716 members, 7,813,361 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

We've Been Visiting Nnamdi Kanu In Prison — UK Govt - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We've Been Visiting Nnamdi Kanu In Prison — UK Govt (37230 Views)

Original Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Hotel Girls / "I Have Been Visiting Buhari In The Night" - Jonathan / Extradite Diezani Alison-madueke: SERAP To UK Govt. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We've Been Visiting Nnamdi Kanu In Prison — UK Govt by blackpanda: 5:43am On Apr 03, 2016
What about u that is calling the country that gives u shelter, puts food on ur table and where your parents and where your entire lineage was born, a zoo You too shld be banned!

3 Likes

Re: We've Been Visiting Nnamdi Kanu In Prison — UK Govt by SmartMugu: 5:45am On Apr 03, 2016
Joe Abuku. The name sounds Nigerian. Are we sure UK he has even visited UK before?

1 Like

Re: We've Been Visiting Nnamdi Kanu In Prison — UK Govt by Funnyguy83: 5:47am On Apr 03, 2016
There is light @ the end of the tunel kanu. Keep it up.

1 Like

Re: We've Been Visiting Nnamdi Kanu In Prison — UK Govt by Nwaisuochi(m): 5:49am On Apr 03, 2016
superstar1:
1. Where is the copy of the email? What kind of lazy journalism is this?

2. The British High Commission has been visiting him and yet Kanu's lawyer still wrote on behalf of his client, pleading to be visited and not to be abandoned? The UK has abandoned the mofo to his fate.

3. Someone should tell that loud mouthed Dilector aka The Lunatic Bleaching Yellow Pawpaw that the combo of UK, US and EU cannot save him. He is a genocide inciting f00l, violence inspiring criminal, an enemy of the state and a wanna-be rebel and warlord.

By the Nigeria is through with him, when next he is coming to the world and he sees letter N starting the name of the country he wants to be sent to, he will not wait to listen to the remaining letters before opting not to come again.
I can only described you in two words -bigoted coward!

10 Likes

Re: We've Been Visiting Nnamdi Kanu In Prison — UK Govt by menacetosociety: 5:52am On Apr 03, 2016
Free Nnamdi KANU now!

5 Likes

Re: We've Been Visiting Nnamdi Kanu In Prison — UK Govt by SmartMugu: 5:52am On Apr 03, 2016
Quakertellicus1:
So Mr Kalu is a British citizen....

That makes life interesting.

That he was a British citizen actually means nothing on this case. Even the British Prime Minister would go through the same trouble if he willfully propagated hate towards another sovereign country. There are more civilized ways to achieve the same goal he could have explored.

11 Likes

Re: We've Been Visiting Nnamdi Kanu In Prison — UK Govt by SmartMugu: 5:53am On Apr 03, 2016
menacetosociety:
Free Nnamdi KANU now!
Or else?

8 Likes

Re: We've Been Visiting Nnamdi Kanu In Prison — UK Govt by Nobody: 5:53am On Apr 03, 2016
Did he enter Nigeria on Nigerian or British passport?

The Brits can't do shyte in this instance.

Long live Pa Buhari, long live to the people of Nigeria and her constitution.

8 Likes

Re: We've Been Visiting Nnamdi Kanu In Prison — UK Govt by tooman: 5:58am On Apr 03, 2016
afroxyz:
If that IPOD gangster is claiming British citizenship, then why is he agitating for a self emancipation from Nigeria? Is this not a paradox?
don't mind them bro. they are like >>>> the beginning of the end and the wise fool

4 Likes

Re: We've Been Visiting Nnamdi Kanu In Prison — UK Govt by tony9k: 6:07am On Apr 03, 2016
This story get as e be. The policy of the British government is that if you have dual citizenship of Britain and another country and you are in that other contry then your british citizenship is technically silent. So if he was in Ghana he would be accorded all rights and priviledges of a British citizen but probably not in Naija. Except of course if the current court case has given an exception to the rule.

4 Likes

Re: We've Been Visiting Nnamdi Kanu In Prison — UK Govt by omenka(m): 6:07am On Apr 03, 2016
adren:
Yes.. They truly paid him a visit..

And the last time they came, they gave him food, two crates of beer and a "enjoy your time in kuje prison as a VIP" look..
Were you there?? cheesycheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We've Been Visiting Nnamdi Kanu In Prison — UK Govt by menacetosociety: 6:08am On Apr 03, 2016
SmartMugu:

Or else?
Give me Odua Republic!
Re: We've Been Visiting Nnamdi Kanu In Prison — UK Govt by sadlas(m): 6:10am On Apr 03, 2016
UK citizen, and you want Nigeria to boil.IPOB my foot

9 Likes

Re: We've Been Visiting Nnamdi Kanu In Prison — UK Govt by Imafidonist442(m): 6:12am On Apr 03, 2016
I believe it is the west that are instigating this whole issue of nnamdi kalu and BIAFRA. And i also believe nnamdi kalu have sympatizers from the the west who believe that dis-stebilizing africa and NIGERIA inperticular, is what they need to further thier imperialistic tendanses just like the ARAB SPRING.
Kanu knew what will happen to him when the moment he entered this country, but he choose to come because he want emulate NELSEN MANDELA, the freedom fighter. But this young man fail to put into consideration that.
*this is not south africa,
*the so called igbo leaders who think that they are being outshined by this small boy called nnamdi kanu.
*igbo business men like tony, elumelu, ezenwata, gobison. just to name but a few who have businesses and root in the north will frustrate this unrealistic course called BIAFRA.
*even the so called west are only using nnamdi kanu to blackmail nigeria to favour thier companies and thier imperialistic policy. Haven said this mr nnamdi kalu, the odd are not in your favour.because our able president will not rest until he see u hang.

8 Likes

Re: We've Been Visiting Nnamdi Kanu In Prison — UK Govt by Remii(m): 6:15am On Apr 03, 2016
bloomstar:
every freedom fighter experience such....
never give up bro. Biafra is better off this wack country!
pls join him in prison, Mandela didn't stay in robben alone, the more the stronger the message.

8 Likes

Re: We've Been Visiting Nnamdi Kanu In Prison — UK Govt by bandad: 6:16am On Apr 03, 2016
afroxyz:
If that IPOD gangster is claiming British citizenship, then why is he agitating for a self emancipation from Nigeria? Is this not a paradox?
E suprise me o. You be British citizen na. Why not do this in Britain by creating a country out of Britain and see what oyibo people will do to ur dirty ass. Useless boy.

3 Likes

Re: We've Been Visiting Nnamdi Kanu In Prison — UK Govt by nextstep(m): 6:17am On Apr 03, 2016
Did the guy enter Nigeria with a visa or a Nigerian passport?

If the latter, then the British government legally has no jurisdiction over him, as he is in Nigeria as a citizen of Nigeria. Of course the Brits can strong arm Naija, but that's another story.

So Mr. Kanu, you are ready to sell out to the Brits in order to support your treason. Don't forget they eventually supported Nigeria last time because it was in their best interest... And the Americans will support Britain. And the French will want to see a breakup because of their rivalry with Britain, not because they support you.

This Biafra thing needs to quit: Igbo people claiming Delta, Rivers, Bayelsa, Cross River, AkwaIbom, and some people from those states are agreeing. Yet we know that the presidents and all important posts of a Biafra would only come from "core Igbo" areas for the next 100 years; capital would be in "core Igbo"; development would mostly be in "core Igbo" areas, and so on.

The main complaint is marginalization. This is because most Igbos choose to do business and not consolidate political power. Instead of agitating for a separate country, more Igbos should learn and play the political game, be united, and use their business strength to gain more political power at the center. Then there would be much less marginalization.

For those outside "core Igbo" areas who are also supporting Biafra: be wise. It is when you want to run for president or senate of Biafra you would hear words like "delta Igbo", "western Igbo", "not original Igbo", "our brothers across the Niger". You would also be reminded of your Benin, Yoruba, or Ishan roots, when it's time to allocate an airport, build a port, dual use a road, build a hospital, and so on. It is then you will know the true meaning of marginalization.

We need to all work together to make Nigeria the giant it is destined to be, instead of breaking up into small puppet states that the West can more easily manipulate.

A word is enough for the wise...

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: We've Been Visiting Nnamdi Kanu In Prison — UK Govt by Armaggedon: 6:18am On Apr 03, 2016
superstar1:
1. Where is the copy of the email? What kind of lazy journalism is this?

2. The British High Commission has been visiting him and yet Kanu's lawyer still wrote on behalf of his client, pleading to be visited and not to be abandoned? The UK has abandoned the mofo to his fate.

3. Someone should tell that loud mouthed Dilector aka The Lunatic Bleaching Yellow Pawpaw that the combo of UK, US and EU cannot save him. He is a genocide inciting f00l, violence inspiring criminal, an enemy of the state and a wanna-be rebel and warlord.

By the Nigeria is through with him, when next he is coming to the world and he sees letter N starting the name of the country he wants to be sent to, he will not wait to listen to the remaining letters before opting not to come again.
i see fear all over your post

5 Likes

Re: We've Been Visiting Nnamdi Kanu In Prison — UK Govt by emmy4life02(m): 6:19am On Apr 03, 2016
CORRECTMAN78:
Biafra is not cheap though certain. If we did not give up, we will sure sing for victory.

Biafrans, don't give up!!!
we will nt give up bro. I like d spirit

5 Likes

Re: We've Been Visiting Nnamdi Kanu In Prison — UK Govt by Nobody: 6:21am On Apr 03, 2016
Nwaisuochi:
I can only described you in two words -bigoted coward!
And that's why you quoted the entire post to write that rubbish? Shame undecided

3 Likes

Re: We've Been Visiting Nnamdi Kanu In Prison — UK Govt by AntiWailer: 6:22am On Apr 03, 2016
Even if British Prime Minister visit him, that can not make Nigerian Govt release him until they decide to do so.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We've Been Visiting Nnamdi Kanu In Prison — UK Govt by Nobody: 6:24am On Apr 03, 2016
Remii:
pls join him in prison, Mandela didn't stay in robben alone, the more the stronger the message.
confam talk there.. You dey mind am? Yeye dey smell plenty for their head

4 Likes

Re: We've Been Visiting Nnamdi Kanu In Prison — UK Govt by BolaLFC(f): 6:25am On Apr 03, 2016
Mr Joe Abuku, you and your man maa kan abuku gbeyin ni.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: We've Been Visiting Nnamdi Kanu In Prison — UK Govt by alexxy: 6:26am On Apr 03, 2016
bloomstar:
every freedom fighter experience such....
never give up bro. Biafra is better off this wack country!

The same wack country that you are part off

1 Like

Re: We've Been Visiting Nnamdi Kanu In Prison — UK Govt by Nobody: 6:28am On Apr 03, 2016
emmy4life02:

we will nt give up bro. I like d spirit
i sincerely hope you'll be at the frontline when it starts. Shey you think that war is ten ten abi?

5 Likes

Re: We've Been Visiting Nnamdi Kanu In Prison — UK Govt by kombats: 6:30am On Apr 03, 2016
If u like visit him one million times he still remain a Nigeria zoo animal lock up in a zoo cage forever and ever

2 Likes

Re: We've Been Visiting Nnamdi Kanu In Prison — UK Govt by bBern: 6:30am On Apr 03, 2016
ok
Re: We've Been Visiting Nnamdi Kanu In Prison — UK Govt by BolaLFC(f): 6:30am On Apr 03, 2016
tony9k:
This story get as e be. The policy of the British government is that if you have dual citizenship of Britain and another country and you are in that other contry then your british citizenship is technically silent. So if he was in Ghana he would be accorded all rights and priviledges of a British citizen but probably not in Naija. Except of course if the current court case has given an exception to the rule.
Na lie jare Mr tony. He's been visited 'regularly' yet, he sent a letter not to be forgotten. How does that sum up?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: We've Been Visiting Nnamdi Kanu In Prison — UK Govt by Nobody: 6:32am On Apr 03, 2016
Hmmm i wonder d meanin of dia secret silent.
Re: We've Been Visiting Nnamdi Kanu In Prison — UK Govt by Oricha62(m): 6:33am On Apr 03, 2016
REMEMBRANCE OF Allah (GOD)

Whoever is mindful of Allah when he is young and strong
Ibn Rajab al Hambali (may Allah have mercy on him) said:

“Whoever is mindful of Allah when he is young and strong, Allah will take care of him when he is old and has become weak, and will bless him with good hearing, eyesight, strength and intellect. One of the scholars who lived beyond the age of one hundred years and enjoyed good strength and reasoning jumped up in a lively manner one day, and was asked about that. He said: ‘I kept these physical faculties from sin when i was young, and Allah has preserved them for me now that I am old.’ The opposite also applies. One of the Salaf saw an old man begging from people and said: ‘ This is a weak man who ignored Allah when he was young. So, Allah is ignoring him now that he has grown old.'”

Al-Baqara : 152

فَاذْكُرُونِىٓ أَذْكُرْكُمْ وَاشْكُرُوا لِى وَلَا تَكْفُرُونِ

So remember Me; I will remember you. And be grateful to Me and do not deny Me.

Ibrahim : 7

وَإِذْ تَأَذَّنَ رَبُّكُمْ لَئِن شَكَرْتُمْ لَأَزِيدَنَّكُمْ ۖ وَلَئِن كَفَرْتُمْ إِنَّ عَذَابِى لَشَدِيدٌ

And [remember] when your Lord proclaimed, 'If you are grateful, I will surely increase you [in favor]; but if you deny, indeed, My punishment is severe.' "

Dua:
Arabic
اَللَّهُـمَّ أَعِنِّـيْ عَلَـى ذِكْرِكَ ، وَشُـكْـرِكَ ، وَحُسْـنِ عِبَا دَتِكَ

Pronunciation
Allahumma a'inni ala dhikrika wa shukrika wa husni ibadatika

Translation
O' Allah Assist me in remembering you, in thanking you, and worshipping you in the best of manners

Benefit
One day the Prophet (Peace and Blessings of Allaah be upon him) took Mu'adh Ibn Jabal (R.A) by the hand and said 'O Mu'adh, by Allah I love you, and I advise you, O Mu'adh, never forget to recite (this Du'a), after every prayer (Fard).
[Abu Dawud, Book 16, Hadith 1422]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We've Been Visiting Nnamdi Kanu In Prison — UK Govt by alexxy: 6:33am On Apr 03, 2016
The man has finally began his chicken out journey, let Uche is it Ejimofor or Ejiofor the slowpoke come and replace him from UK were he is always ranting from. Chukwu Ekika Abiama will make him rot in Jail for his stupidity

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria / Atiku Replies Buhari Organisation, Says President’s Camp Now Confused / Photos From Swearing In Of Emeka Ihedioha As Governor Of Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.