Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,765 members, 7,813,540 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

We've Been Visiting Nnamdi Kanu In Prison — UK Govt - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We've Been Visiting Nnamdi Kanu In Prison — UK Govt (37233 Views)

Original Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Hotel Girls / "I Have Been Visiting Buhari In The Night" - Jonathan / Extradite Diezani Alison-madueke: SERAP To UK Govt. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We've Been Visiting Nnamdi Kanu In Prison — UK Govt by AfroKnight: 7:07am On Apr 03, 2016
Visit indeed. They are yet to make a public statement concerning his matter. Well, who would openly support a terrorist? Certainly not the UK.
Re: We've Been Visiting Nnamdi Kanu In Prison — UK Govt by laviecontinue: 7:09am On Apr 03, 2016
Sir, how can u read another man mind? Y do you have to say everything we just talking about @ home? Ok what do u want me to write now? Ha! wink wink
nextstep:
Did the guy enter Nigeria with a visa or a Nigerian passport?

If the latter, then the British government legally has no jurisdiction over him, as he is in Nigeria as a citizen of Nigeria. Of course the Brits can strong arm Naija, but that's another story.

So Mr. Kanu, you are ready to sell out to the Brits in order to support your treason. Don't forget they eventually supported Nigeria last time because it was in their best interest... And the Americans will support Britain. And the French will want to see a breakup because of their rivalry with Britain, not because they support you.

This Biafra thing needs to quit: Igbo people claiming Delta, Rivers, Bayelsa, Cross River, AkwaIbom, and some people from those states are agreeing. Yet we know that the presidents and all important posts of a Biafra would only come from "core Igbo" areas for the next 100 years; capital would be in "core Igbo"; development would mostly be in "core Igbo" areas, and so on.

The main complaint is marginalization. This is because most Igbos choose to do business and not consolidate political power. Instead of agitating for a separate country, more Igbos should learn and play the political game, be united, and use their business strength to gain more political power at the center. Then there would be much less marginalization.

For those outside "core Igbo" areas who are also supporting Biafra: be wise. It is when you want to run for president or senate of Biafra you would hear words like "delta Igbo", "western Igbo", "not original Igbo", "our brothers across the Niger". You would also be reminded of your Benin, Yoruba, or Ishan roots, when it's time to allocate an airport, build a port, dual use a road, build a hospital, and so on. It is then you will know the true meaning of marginalization.

We need to all work together to make Nigeria the giant it is destined to be, instead of breaking up into small puppet states that the West can more easily manipulate.

A word is enough for the wise...

2 Likes

Re: We've Been Visiting Nnamdi Kanu In Prison — UK Govt by nextstep(m): 7:09am On Apr 03, 2016
pasol4real:

Story for the gods
This zoo must fall
Its Just a matter of time .
This is not about any political power
Biafra must be free só it can harness its God giving potentials .

Those potentials are severely limited if Biafra is honest with itself and really keeps to the core Igbo states and not involve Delta, Rivers, Bayelsa, Cross River, or Akwa ibom.

Though filled with very resourceful and hardworking people, the real Biafra (Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu, Imo) is a tiny, densely populated, landlocked area with little oil. Look deeply in your heart and you will see this is true. It will still need to learn to play nicely with the remainder of Nigeria in order to access those resources it aims to control. It will need to negotiate for access to the seas, to the lower parts of the Niger, to access gas for its industries, to get the iron, silica, and other ores not found within its borders. It will have to cede all its industries (or pay heavily to retain control of them) that are presently outside its borders, and be prepared to pay tariffs for exporting goods to other parts of Nigeria. It should leave other peoples who dot want to join it alone.

It seems a lot easier to just learn to play good politics with everybody else, rather than just picking up your ball and breaking away, while bullying others to join you because you know you can't do it alone.

2 Likes

Re: We've Been Visiting Nnamdi Kanu In Prison — UK Govt by steve13(m): 7:11am On Apr 03, 2016
nextstep:

If the latter, then the British government legally has no jurisdiction over him, as he is in Nigeria as a citizen of Nigeria. Of course the Brits can strong arm Naija, but that's another story.

So Mr. Kanu, you are ready to sell out to the Brits in order to support your treason. Don't forget they eventually supported Nigeria last time because it was in their best interest... And the Americans will support Britain. And the French will want to see a breakup because of their rivalry with Britain, not because they support you.

This Biafra thing needs to quit: Igbo people claiming Delta, Rivers, Bayelsa, Cross River, AkwaIbom, and some people from those states are agreeing. Yet we know that the presidents and all important posts of a Biafra would only come from "core Igbo" areas for the next 100 years; capital would be in "core Igbo"; development would mostly be in "core Igbo" areas, and so on.

The main complaint is marginalization. This is because most Igbos choose to do business and not consolidate political power. Instead of agitating for a separate country, more Igbos should learn and play the political game, be united, and use their business strength to gain more political power at the center. Then there would be much less marginalization.

For those outside "core Igbo" areas who are also supporting Biafra: be wise. It is when you want to run for president or senate of Biafra you would hear words like "delta Igbo", "western Igbo", "not original Igbo", "our brothers across the Niger". You would also be reminded of your Benin, Yoruba, or Ishan roots, when it's time to allocate an airport, build a port, dual use a road, build a hospital, and so on. It is then you will know the true meaning of marginalization.

We need to all work together to make Nigeria the giant it is destined to be, instead of breaking up into small puppet states that the West can more easily manipulate.

Like the minorities are better off with Nigeria I don't want to call you fool.ish, do not cry more than the SS, Igbos are not as wicked as your slave masters and they ain't interested in enslaving anyone

2 Likes

Re: We've Been Visiting Nnamdi Kanu In Prison — UK Govt by blunt2dcore(m): 7:12am On Apr 03, 2016
hope he still has the guts to insult Buhari & call Nigeria a "zoo" in detention....yeye boy!!! den don show him somtin wey pass am
Re: We've Been Visiting Nnamdi Kanu In Prison — UK Govt by menxer: 7:12am On Apr 03, 2016
Very ironic.

Seeking to be protected by Britain (the mother) from Nigeria (her child).

They want Freedom from Nigeria but not from Britain. Very thoughtful.

4 Likes

Re: We've Been Visiting Nnamdi Kanu In Prison — UK Govt by steve13(m): 7:13am On Apr 03, 2016
nextstep:

Those potentials are severely limited if Igbos really keep to the core Igbo states and not involve Delta, Rivers, Bayelsa, Cross River, or Akwa ibom.

Though filled with very resourceful and hardworking people, the real Biafra is a tiny, densely populated, landlocked area with no oil.

You sound so lazy and greedy, isn't it all about the oil? Who told you Igbos are looking for oil? Very crazy lazy mentality, FYI check th oil deposit in Anambra and Imo,

3 Likes

Re: We've Been Visiting Nnamdi Kanu In Prison — UK Govt by steve13(m): 7:17am On Apr 03, 2016
In Abacha's mind, OBJ,Oladipo Diya and others will die in jail, when I remember the fact that we ARE ALL GOING TO DIE,i keep calm, and sadly we don't know when,we just brag, and brag, stupidity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We've Been Visiting Nnamdi Kanu In Prison — UK Govt by Zet72(m): 7:19am On Apr 03, 2016
jossi994:
i sincerely hope you'll be at the frontline when it starts. Shey you think that war is ten ten abi?
Illiterate, who is talking of war? When did peaceful agitation for self governance become war?.
By the way, why is it that it is u folks from southwest that is afraid of the disintegration of this ZOO REPUBLIC?
Is it a mere fear of staying alone or the stark reality that southwest region is not self sustainable and hence needed other region to function? If ur answer is the later, then it's the reaction of a PARASITE when it is threaten with expulsion by it host. And this makes the yoruba tribe the PARASITE of this unholy zoo marriage.

1 Like

Re: We've Been Visiting Nnamdi Kanu In Prison — UK Govt by christinie(f): 7:19am On Apr 03, 2016
This is how people fail exams; talking O.P (Out of Point).

adren:
Yes.. They truly paid him a visit..

And the last time they came, they gave him food, two crates of beer and a "enjoy your time in kuje prison as a VIP" look..
Re: We've Been Visiting Nnamdi Kanu In Prison — UK Govt by Nobody: 7:22am On Apr 03, 2016
Wrong Abacha gave Thief Obasanjo 15 years. He was about ready to release Abiola.
steve13:
In Abacha's mind, OBJ,Oladipo Diya and others will die in jail, when I remember the fact that we ARE ALL GOING TO DIE,i keep calm, and sadly we don't know when,we just brag, and brag, stupidity
Re: We've Been Visiting Nnamdi Kanu In Prison — UK Govt by steve13(m): 7:25am On Apr 03, 2016
GenBuhari:
Wrong Abacha gave Thief Obasanjo 15 years. He was about ready to release Abiola.

Don't worry ,you will soon change your username
Re: We've Been Visiting Nnamdi Kanu In Prison — UK Govt by christinie(f): 7:25am On Apr 03, 2016
Some people talk 'HAS' if they are 'VEYI VEYI' better than others. Statistics 'AV' 'AUEVA' proven that such people 'AV' nothing in their 'EDS'. This is 'AW' some people 'HEND' up in 'OSPITUL' beds for 'AI BP'.

superstar1:
1. Where is the copy of the email? What kind of lazy journalism is this?

2. The British High Commission has been visiting him and yet Kanu's lawyer still wrote on behalf of his client, pleading to be visited and not to be abandoned? The UK has abandoned the mofo to his fate.

3. Someone should tell that loud mouthed Dilector aka The Lunatic Bleaching Yellow Pawpaw that the combo of UK, US and EU cannot save him. He is a genocide inciting f00l, violence inspiring criminal, an enemy of the state and a wanna-be rebel and warlord.

By the Nigeria is through with him, when next he is coming to the world and he sees letter N starting the name of the country he wants to be sent to, he will not wait to listen to the remaining letters before opting not to come again.
Re: We've Been Visiting Nnamdi Kanu In Prison — UK Govt by blunt2dcore(m): 7:26am On Apr 03, 2016
AheadMarket:

One person holding Zoogeria at hostage. Doesn't it show ur ignorant mind that Zoogeria is feeble? The court has ordered his release twice! But the Dullard one, Buhari refused. Because he has the coward military to his command. He will be released! Biafra will be restored!

Stoo dreaming boy! N.K is in deep shit. Now he's claiming to be a British citizen, COWARD!!!

1 Like

Re: We've Been Visiting Nnamdi Kanu In Prison — UK Govt by nextstep(m): 7:29am On Apr 03, 2016
steve13:

Like the minorities are better off with Nigeria I don't want to call you fool.ish, do not cry more than the SS, Igbos are not as wicked as your slave masters and they ain't interested in enslaving anyone

That's the point. We would be no better with Nigeria nor with Biafra, so we prefer the status quo.

Look at it this way, why would we go though all the disruptions and heartache of agitating for Biafra when we would simply become second-class citizens? The story repeats itself except instead of developing Lagos and Abuja, SS oil money would develop Onitsha, Enugu and Nnewi. Doesn't sound like much of an improvement to me.

Oh, I am SS, so this is not a case of crying more than the bereaved. We've seen "join us and fight" become "but you're not core Igbo" enough times to fall for it again.
Re: We've Been Visiting Nnamdi Kanu In Prison — UK Govt by Zet72(m): 7:30am On Apr 03, 2016
blackpanda:

Yea u can always hide behinde blog like a coward to make noise. But dare come out and we will lock up like Kanu who is cooling his heels in prison, awaiting the executioners noose! grin
I repeat your GIGANTIC GOOD FOR NOTHING ZOO is a jurassic JUNGLE if you are pained, locate the nearest lagoon, since the jungle produces ZERO electricity, and do the needful.
Re: We've Been Visiting Nnamdi Kanu In Prison — UK Govt by Zet72(m): 7:33am On Apr 03, 2016
LeFreakSoChic:

You are still not pained. Start a campaign to mobilise your people out of other parts of Nigeria. Of what use is the 2nd Niger bridge going to be when the first one would be blown up to prevent Nigerians from accessing your gully ridden Disneyland?
I repeat, the IGBOS are not ready!

I repeat your GIGANTIC GOOD FOR NOTHING ZOO is a jurassic JUNGLE if you are pained, locate the nearest lagoon, since the jungle produces ZERO electricity, and do the needful.
Re: We've Been Visiting Nnamdi Kanu In Prison — UK Govt by kuuljay(m): 7:36am On Apr 03, 2016
osebe:
The same attitude of being a vindictive ethnic jingoist Buhari exhibited in the 80's is what is playing out now.How can the president of a country scorn court orders with so much impunity? Leaders ought to lead by examples.He should take a cue from Jacob Zuma, the president of South Africa . It's a shame Buhari has come to take Nigeria backward.
you already called it a zoo,is there sanity in a zoo? grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: We've Been Visiting Nnamdi Kanu In Prison — UK Govt by nextstep(m): 7:37am On Apr 03, 2016
steve13:

You sound so lazy and greedy, isn't it all about the oil? Who told you Igbos are looking for oil? Very crazy lazy mentality, FYI check th oil deposit in Anambra and Imo,

I'm just pointing out that the motives for Biafra claiming those places are purely for its self interest, and there is nothing wrong with that. Every country and its peoples must pursue foremost their own self interest.

I acknowledge the hard work and resourcefulness of my Igbo brothers; and in fact am jealous of it. I understand that industry is the key to prosperity. However, to exclude natural resources from any national plan does not make sense, and since this is what any sane country would do, I include it in my list of motives for including non-"core Igbo" in the Biafra struggle.

Every part of the world has certain amounts of deposits of different resources. It makes sense that there are oil deposits in Imo and Anambra (given proximity to existing oilfield further south), but perhaps not as readily available, or as cheap, or as plentiful as other parts of the country. Besides, the rigs in the delta are already there, whereas it would take years for the ones you speak about to be fully operational. I also mentioned access to sea and arable land.

These are tactical things I would keep in mind if I was planning a new country.

Control of natural resources (oil, minerals, ores, water, etc) has been at the heart of most wars and agitations for independence, and there is nothing unique here (vis-a-vis America, Canada, China, Russia, France, etc) that can convince me that the oilfields in the Niger Delta are not a major component of Biafra's plans
Re: We've Been Visiting Nnamdi Kanu In Prison — UK Govt by Kakamorufu(m): 7:39am On Apr 03, 2016
You are the monkey in the zoo
austinbrown:
The zoo must fall
Re: We've Been Visiting Nnamdi Kanu In Prison — UK Govt by ElCapone(m): 7:39am On Apr 03, 2016
bloomstar:
every freedom fighter experience such....
never give up bro. Biafra is better off this wack country!
hahahahahaha so he is technically begging. Use ur head, of wat benefit wld biafra b 2 diz whites? Bottom line de dont take sides wid loserz.
Re: We've Been Visiting Nnamdi Kanu In Prison — UK Govt by ElCapone(m): 7:41am On Apr 03, 2016
superstar1:

2. The British High Commission has been visiting him and yet Kanu's lawyer still wrote on behalf of his client, pleading to be visited and not to be abandoned? The UK has abandoned the mofo to his fate.

3. Someone should tell that loud mouthed Dilector aka The Lunatic Bleaching Yellow Pawpaw that the combo of UK, US and EU cannot save him. He is a genocide inciting f00l, violence inspiring criminal, an enemy of the state and a wanna-be rebel and warlord.

By the Nigeria is through with him, when next he is coming to the world and he sees letter N starting the name of the country he wants to be sent to, he will not wait to listen to the remaining letters before opting not to come again.
Re: We've Been Visiting Nnamdi Kanu In Prison — UK Govt by steve13(m): 7:43am On Apr 03, 2016
nextstep:

I'm just pointing out the the motives for Biafra claiming those places are purely for its self interest, which includes resources. I acknowledge the hard work of Igbo, and I understand that industry is the key to prosperity. However, to exclude natural resources from any national plan does not make sense, and since this is what any sane country would do, I include it in my list of motives for including non-"core Igbo" in the Biafra struggle.
Mr Nextstep can you list the European countries with natural resources, The fact is, there is huge deposit of oil in Igbo land,but they don't talk about it, they don't care, also you so much prefer they use your oil to develop the North and the west, that was wise
Re: We've Been Visiting Nnamdi Kanu In Prison — UK Govt by olutunde12(m): 7:43am On Apr 03, 2016
[quote author=superstar1 post=44357614]1. Where is the copy of the email? What kind of lazy journalism is this?

3. Someone should tell that loud mouthed Dilector aka The Lunatic Bleaching Yellow Pawpaw that the combo of UK, US and EU cannot save him. He is a genocide inciting f00l, violence inspiring

I wonder how people just spew only rubbish out of their mouth and will feel like saying something as morons like them click 'like' on their posts.

1 Like

Re: We've Been Visiting Nnamdi Kanu In Prison — UK Govt by ElCapone(m): 7:45am On Apr 03, 2016
superstar1:

wid da way bubu de travel around to garner support ehn, he has bin left to his fate oh. Hw did orubebe fair when he tried to play ludo wid our sanctity as a nation. Plz he shld b kept there ojere. Even in uk ghan self, u wldnt threaten to take up armz against da gov and b left alone.

1 Like

Re: We've Been Visiting Nnamdi Kanu In Prison — UK Govt by Worksunlimited: 7:47am On Apr 03, 2016
superstar1:

http://www.punchng.com/we-visit-kanu-in-prison-uk-govt/

How can someone be a British citizen and still be fighting for the rights of ibos based in Nigeria..?

How can he be a British citizen, fighting for ibos and the creation of a seperate entity called biafra in Nigeria and still be calling to the British govt to come enforce his British rights in custody of the Nigerian government prison facilities..?

Anybody with some sense would realise dis guy is a fraud...!?

so mighty a fraud that ojukwu would want to come bak from the spirit realm.. Please let's kick out people with ulterior motives from our society and positions of power... We as the citizenry deserve better... We need people for the people and not people for their own pockets..

Let's look into each others eyes and call a spade a spade..

2 Likes

Re: We've Been Visiting Nnamdi Kanu In Prison — UK Govt by ElCapone(m): 7:48am On Apr 03, 2016
osebe:
The same attitude of being a vindictive ethnic jingoist Buhari exhibited in the 80's is what is playing out now.How can the president of a country scorn court orders with so much impunity? Leaders ought to lead by examples.He should take a cue from Jacob Zuma, the president of South Africa . It's a shame Buhari has come to take Nigeria backward.
lolz. Sai baba

1 Like

Re: We've Been Visiting Nnamdi Kanu In Prison — UK Govt by Nobody: 7:50am On Apr 03, 2016
nextstep:

I have s strong objection to your eloquent thesis but the last time I did as such I was banned for 3 weeks.

So I'll be silent.
Re: We've Been Visiting Nnamdi Kanu In Prison — UK Govt by Zet72(m): 7:53am On Apr 03, 2016
nextstep:

Indeed don't give up, but please leave us in Delta, Rivers, Bayelsa, Cross River, and Akwa ibom, out of it. This is in reality, a "core Igbo" agitation, and the only reason we get dragged into is is because of oil, access to the sea, and arable land.

We have seen this before: while the struggle is on, we are all one people; but when the struggle is won and it's time to enjoy, we are divided into "core igbo" vs " western igbo".

We can guess where all the presidents and plum appointees will come from: Enugu, Nnewi, Awka, Owerri, Aba, and maybe Onitsha. These same cities will host all ministries, important ports, headquarters and so on.
Who is this kwanu? Your inconsequential and insignificant ss and it accursed oil is never and will never be in the time table of the agitation of REPUBLIC OF IGBOLAND. WE are pursuing a homogeneous society, devoid of raghead muslims, lazy oil chanting tribes like urs and identity-less and confused people like ss. So shove ur ss down ur bucal cavity, we don't give a flying mess

1 Like

Re: We've Been Visiting Nnamdi Kanu In Prison — UK Govt by yipata: 7:54am On Apr 03, 2016
I LAUGH AT U IN SPANISH.... IF THEY GIVE U GUYS BIAFRA IT WILL TAKE MORE THAN 15 YEARS BEFORE U GUYS STABILISE AND THATS IF YOU GUYS HAVENT DESTROYED UR SELF WITH CIVIL WAR COS OF OIL MONEY BY THEN.

bloomstar:
every freedom fighter experience such....
never give up bro. Biafra is better off this wack country!
Re: We've Been Visiting Nnamdi Kanu In Prison — UK Govt by Nobody: 7:54am On Apr 03, 2016
Zet72:

Illiterate, who is talking of war? When did peaceful agitation for self governance become war?.
By the way, why is it that it is u folks from southwest that is afraid of the disintegration of this ZOO REPUBLIC?
Is it a mere fear of staying alone or the stark reality that southwest region is not self sustainable and hence needed other region to function? If ur answer is the later, then it's the reaction of a PARASITE when it is threaten with expulsion by it host. And this makes the yoruba tribe the PARASITE of this unholy zoo marriage.
Okay. I wanna show you something.. And it's about how stupid you are.
I have no issue with your agitation for biafra,everyone must have a pet agitation as long as it is harmless to others. However,your agitation is bound to be harmful to certain people and thats why i asked if you'd be ready to fight for your agitation..
Now your replies.. Sighs.
Lemme analyze em for you..
I was talking about war and there was no need asking again. Your fellow agitators have always claimed peaceful agitators even tho their actions led to a 3 year civil war and massive loss of lives and property.
Your myopic reasoning shows that you do not consider that certain members of your geographical zones have a higher brain standard than you in terms of long term vision. I am not from the west,north or even the core south..
And your biafra was a banana republic compared to this
Refer again to the previous part where i talked about geographical zones.
My answer is that you're a real hysteric
It must have cost you a lot of glucose and brainpower to recall that from your biology textbook.

So Mr? Do the answers you gave me look like a reasonable answer to the question i asked?
Re: We've Been Visiting Nnamdi Kanu In Prison — UK Govt by FKO81(m): 7:54am On Apr 03, 2016
superstar1:

It would have been nice you wrote this the day they northern beheaded you brothers in mile 12, I know throughout that week you were visiting nairaland as guest, the havoc they caused, you were so scared to tap you keypad grin coward! Nnamdi Kanu is now your nightmare.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot Thanks Tinubu, Others Again As He Sits In Lagos House Of Assembly / Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump For His Victory / "TSA: We Realised N2.2trn In 3 Months" – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.