Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,464 members, 7,843,421 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

A message of hope - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A message of hope (701 Views)

Jonathan, Okowa Take Message Of Peace To Creeks Of The Niger Delta / Zahra Buhari And Toyin Saraki At Rhythm Of Hope Festival Of Art & Culture / Rays Of Hope For Economy As FG Fights Back With N3trn TSA Fund (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A message of hope by ayobami52(m): 7:46am On Apr 03, 2016
I see depression and disappointments all written
over the faces of Nigerians.
Its not funny on the streets.
No end in sight.

The minister added Pain to the injury by saying suffering will linger till May.
Inflation everywhere and on every item.
Whom did we offend?
No light, No water, No fuel, No money.
The masses are crying..
We are in pains.
Everyone is denying ever voting.
Tables have turned..
The street is not smiling .But in all of this, there will be light at the end of the tunnel. Copied from the discussion Room on Palmchat
Re: A message of hope by olaneyo18: 1:27pm On Apr 03, 2016
Hmm guys are not smiling oo. I hope the situation change because this is getting too much to bear
Re: A message of hope by Kommen(m): 1:29pm On Apr 03, 2016
sad angry angry
Tell me more grin grin
Re: A message of hope by naijaboy756: 2:12pm On Apr 03, 2016
And 1 dullard is 'nuclearing' aimlessly about in US. Clueless mammal.
Re: A message of hope by olaneyo18: 4:55pm On Apr 04, 2016
naijaboy756:
And 1 dullard is 'nuclearing' aimlessly about in US. Clueless mammal.
abi now and someone is now given us Hope that Nigerians Will smile again, I don't if that is prophecy from u but if I may ask when will that be
Re: A message of hope by olaneyo18: 9:16pm On Apr 13, 2016
Things will definitely change for the better

(1) (Reply)

Even The Bible Warn Us About Change Agents / Efcc Will Crack $180 Million Halliburton Case Others / Buhari Off To China And This Happen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.