Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,304 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

Zahra Buhari And Toyin Saraki At Rhythm Of Hope Festival Of Art & Culture - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zahra Buhari And Toyin Saraki At Rhythm Of Hope Festival Of Art & Culture (34150 Views)

Patience Jonathan Greets Bukola Saraki At The Launch Of Dino Melaye's Book / Dino Melaye, George Weah And Toyin Saraki Pictured Today / Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zahra Buhari And Toyin Saraki At Rhythm Of Hope Festival Of Art & Culture by olokeded: 7:40am On Oct 10, 2016
Senate President's wife, Toyin Saraki and President Buhari's daughter, Zahra Buhari were pictured at Rhythm of Hope Festival of Art & Culture yesterday. The festival was organised to promote Nigeria's rich culture. See photos below

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/10/photos-zahra-buhari-and-toyin-saraki-at.html

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari And Toyin Saraki At Rhythm Of Hope Festival Of Art & Culture by otukpo(f): 7:42am On Oct 10, 2016
They should represent us well.
Re: Zahra Buhari And Toyin Saraki At Rhythm Of Hope Festival Of Art & Culture by Nobody: 7:44am On Oct 10, 2016
[size=20pt]Good Job. Clap for them[/size]

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari And Toyin Saraki At Rhythm Of Hope Festival Of Art & Culture by hungryboy(m): 7:46am On Oct 10, 2016
Which one Zahra Buhari come dey wrap bedsheet all over her body nah?,
Abeg make una tell am say no be Saudi Arabia be dis oh

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari And Toyin Saraki At Rhythm Of Hope Festival Of Art & Culture by Engineer123(m): 7:48am On Oct 10, 2016
Zahra looks gorgeous. Zahra tells your father that Nigerians are not happy with him, that Nigerians are hungry.

4 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari And Toyin Saraki At Rhythm Of Hope Festival Of Art & Culture by SamuelAnyawu(m): 7:52am On Oct 10, 2016
Zahra is Pretty cool

But my Idoma Fiancee is Prettier grin grin grin grin

God Bless the Idoma Nation cool cool

#IStandWithSamDaddy 2019 cool

3 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari And Toyin Saraki At Rhythm Of Hope Festival Of Art & Culture by Pheals(f): 8:14am On Oct 10, 2016
Mtchww undecided

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari And Toyin Saraki At Rhythm Of Hope Festival Of Art & Culture by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:15am On Oct 10, 2016
Pheals:
Mtchww undecided
Good Morning grin grin
Re: Zahra Buhari And Toyin Saraki At Rhythm Of Hope Festival Of Art & Culture by Tolexander: 8:43am On Oct 10, 2016
Zahra just wrapping herself like Egyptian mummy!

10 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari And Toyin Saraki At Rhythm Of Hope Festival Of Art & Culture by CAPSLOCKED: 8:44am On Oct 10, 2016
Tolexander:

THESE OVER RELIGIOUS PEOPLE WON'T UNDERSTAND THAT IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE TO BE WRAPPED HEAD DOWN TO TOES LIKE THE EGYPTIAN IMHOTEP.

THIS IS AFRICAN FOR REAL AND Y'ALL BE WALKING AROUND WITH SUCH VESTMENTS.. UNDER THIS KIND OF SCORCHING SUN.

THAT'S HOW YOU'LL BE DECAYING WHILE WALKING AND YOU WON'T EVEN KNOW IT.

30 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari And Toyin Saraki At Rhythm Of Hope Festival Of Art & Culture by Nobody: 8:48am On Oct 10, 2016
beautiful women

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari And Toyin Saraki At Rhythm Of Hope Festival Of Art & Culture by veekid(m): 11:14am On Oct 10, 2016
Make Toyin no corrupt this girl o

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari And Toyin Saraki At Rhythm Of Hope Festival Of Art & Culture by kings09(m): 11:15am On Oct 10, 2016
Daughter of mr integrity mingling wit wife of a corrupt senator. Sorry, I 4got buhari is also a thief n also corrupt. So pls they can now all mingle. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari And Toyin Saraki At Rhythm Of Hope Festival Of Art & Culture by Sweetcollins: 11:15am On Oct 10, 2016
Cute but hungry dey o
Re: Zahra Buhari And Toyin Saraki At Rhythm Of Hope Festival Of Art & Culture by vengertime: 11:15am On Oct 10, 2016
A girl that her father is a murderer

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari And Toyin Saraki At Rhythm Of Hope Festival Of Art & Culture by Sweetcollins: 11:15am On Oct 10, 2016
Make una share the national cake reach everybody na
Re: Zahra Buhari And Toyin Saraki At Rhythm Of Hope Festival Of Art & Culture by francis247(m): 11:16am On Oct 10, 2016
Mercie97:
beautiful women
Re: Zahra Buhari And Toyin Saraki At Rhythm Of Hope Festival Of Art & Culture by BrutalJab: 11:16am On Oct 10, 2016
What should we now do??

I don tire for this nairaland self.

4 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari And Toyin Saraki At Rhythm Of Hope Festival Of Art & Culture by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 11:16am On Oct 10, 2016
APC IS A SCAM BUT STILL YET SOME ZOMBIES ARE STILL WAITING THE CHANGE DEY VOTED FOR.

APC IS GREATER OR EQUAL TO PDP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari And Toyin Saraki At Rhythm Of Hope Festival Of Art & Culture by DrObum(m): 11:17am On Oct 10, 2016
Tell your papa say things tight now

Your picture no epp anybody!

3 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari And Toyin Saraki At Rhythm Of Hope Festival Of Art & Culture by tosyne2much(m): 11:17am On Oct 10, 2016
Sai baba daughter fine Sha... Make I no talk before guys go begin quote me cool

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari And Toyin Saraki At Rhythm Of Hope Festival Of Art & Culture by Badtman(m): 11:17am On Oct 10, 2016
Tolexander:

and if she no cover her body you go dey wail

9 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari And Toyin Saraki At Rhythm Of Hope Festival Of Art & Culture by teepsee(f): 11:17am On Oct 10, 2016
Who is who there. Cause i don't know them.

By the way that one that covered herself like rap of weed, who she elpelp undecided
Re: Zahra Buhari And Toyin Saraki At Rhythm Of Hope Festival Of Art & Culture by greatness22(m): 11:21am On Oct 10, 2016
Mehn, saraki wife is so beautiful. cool

Please, FG should press fresh charges against bukola.

I have good intentions for her.

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari And Toyin Saraki At Rhythm Of Hope Festival Of Art & Culture by Jaguaranka: 11:22am On Oct 10, 2016
ok
Re: Zahra Buhari And Toyin Saraki At Rhythm Of Hope Festival Of Art & Culture by bravetentewa(m): 11:23am On Oct 10, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Zahra is Pretty cool

Oga just keep quiet, same daddy is going nowhere
Re: Zahra Buhari And Toyin Saraki At Rhythm Of Hope Festival Of Art & Culture by sukkot: 11:25am On Oct 10, 2016
walahi zahra has started bleashin

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari And Toyin Saraki At Rhythm Of Hope Festival Of Art & Culture by FroshPapie(m): 11:26am On Oct 10, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

THESE OVER RELIGIOUS PEOPLE WON'T UNDERSTAND THAT IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE TO BE WRAPPED HEAD DOWN TO TOES LIKE THE EGYPTIAN IMHOTEP.

THIS IS AFRICAN FOR REAL AND Y'ALL BE WALKING AROUND WITH SUCH VESTMENTS.. UNDER THIS KIND OF SCORCHING SUN.
:
THAT'S HOW YOU'LL BE DECAYING WHILE WALKING AND YOU WON'T EVEN KNOW IT.
Eyah
Re: Zahra Buhari And Toyin Saraki At Rhythm Of Hope Festival Of Art & Culture by olumaxi(m): 11:28am On Oct 10, 2016
I wonder what is going through their minds
Re: Zahra Buhari And Toyin Saraki At Rhythm Of Hope Festival Of Art & Culture by shaddoww: 11:29am On Oct 10, 2016
I like d way dis girl is making name 4 herself.
Re: Zahra Buhari And Toyin Saraki At Rhythm Of Hope Festival Of Art & Culture by misterchris(m): 11:29am On Oct 10, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Zahra is Pretty cool

On which platform are we going to stand come 2019?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Elisha Abbo Appears At Senate Investigative Committee (Photos) / Governor Dikko And Ibrahim Masari Visit President Tinubu At His Abuja Residence / Tinubu Says He Stays In Two-Bedroom Flat - NLC President, Joe Ajaero

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.