Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Man Charged With Assault After Doggy Style S3x Caused Woman’s Butt To Explode - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Charged With Assault After Doggy Style S3x Caused Woman’s Butt To Explode (7460 Views)

Couple Rocks Super Eagles Jersey In Doggy Style Pre-Wedding Photos / My Heart Is About To Explode: Just Ended A Relationship / My Scrotum Is About To Explode (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Charged With Assault After Doggy Style S3x Caused Woman’s Butt To Explode by IdJack(m): 3:26pm On Apr 03, 2016
[size=10pt]A Georgia man is in police custody after a call was made complaining about a strange assault. 26 year old Tamela Martin called 911 after a man, 19 year old Sean Williams, caused her buttocks to explode during doggy style s3x. According to Martin, when the two were havig s3x, Williams began to pound her aggressively.

Martin says she asked Williams to stop because something did not “feel right”. When authorities arrived, Martin was rushed to Grady Memorial Hospital.
“We was doing it and then he flipped me over and began to tear it up from the back. Asked him several times to be gentle, then I began to beg him to stop. That’s when he started going harder.
I felt pressure building up in my booty and it felt like my booty was trippling in size, I felt the skin stretching. It was a pain I never experienced” says Tamela Martin. Martin recently received butt injections to give her a larger bottom and was aware of the risks involved.

“Even though she knew the risks, Sean Williams was still arrested because he was asked to stop and he disregarded the victim’s request. This has got to be the strangest assault case I’ve encountered” says Officer Doug Davis of DeKalb County Police Department. Sean Williams is currently being charged with one count of Sexual Assault and one count of Aggravated Assault. Tamela Martin is still in the hospital and is expected to recover.

VISIT: https://smartbusinessinfohub.com/

1 Share

Re: Man Charged With Assault After Doggy Style S3x Caused Woman’s Butt To Explode by hungryboy(m): 3:37pm On Apr 03, 2016
E come do make i remember one church song like dat,
Make i rephrase am,

This yansh is not my own,

Am just a patching through,

My real yansh is laid down,

Somewhere behind the blue,

The yansh beckons me,

From backyard's open door,
And i can't feel at home in this yansh anymore.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Charged With Assault After Doggy Style S3x Caused Woman’s Butt To Explode by cruzita(f): 3:59pm On Apr 03, 2016
hungryboy:
Make i rephrase am,

The yansh beckons me,

so na this kind song una dey sing for church?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Charged With Assault After Doggy Style S3x Caused Woman’s Butt To Explode by nnachukz(m): 4:01pm On Apr 03, 2016
Why charge the man? Are they sure the woman wasn't shouting harder, harder, baby harder? Baby tear it, give it to me harder and deeper? If she had used any of those words, they should let the man go even with an award for being obedient to the call for heavy duty.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Charged With Assault After Doggy Style S3x Caused Woman’s Butt To Explode by excellencyabia1: 4:03pm On Apr 03, 2016
Penalty of being fake.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Charged With Assault After Doggy Style S3x Caused Woman’s Butt To Explode by gossipatrol(f): 4:18pm On Apr 03, 2016
nnachukz:
Why charge the man? Are they sure the woman wasn't shouting harder, harder, baby harder? Baby tear it, give it to me harder and deeper? If she had used any of those words, they should let the man go even with an award for being obedient to the call for heavy duty.

This will be his lawyers defence
Re: Man Charged With Assault After Doggy Style S3x Caused Woman’s Butt To Explode by gamaliel121(m): 4:22pm On Apr 03, 2016
Begging him to stop will turn him on more!! Don't you know??

U for just struggle off...as no be rape him for stop...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Charged With Assault After Doggy Style S3x Caused Woman’s Butt To Explode by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 03, 2016
What an experience. grin grin
Re: Man Charged With Assault After Doggy Style S3x Caused Woman’s Butt To Explode by Nobody: 4:50pm On Apr 03, 2016
gossipatrol:

This will be his lawyers defence
i am telling you.
Re: Man Charged With Assault After Doggy Style S3x Caused Woman’s Butt To Explode by glitteraty(f): 6:04pm On Apr 03, 2016
grin
hungryboy:
Make i rephrase am,

The yansh beckons me,

cheesy
hungryboy:
Make i rephrase am,

The yansh beckons me,

Re: Man Charged With Assault After Doggy Style S3x Caused Woman’s Butt To Explode by essencestore: 7:35pm On Apr 03, 2016
after doggy style sex
to give doggy na crime? or cos he busted the silicon booty?
Re: Man Charged With Assault After Doggy Style S3x Caused Woman’s Butt To Explode by Omen100(m): 8:17pm On Apr 03, 2016
End time explosion. grin grin grin
Re: Man Charged With Assault After Doggy Style S3x Caused Woman’s Butt To Explode by BossKratos: 8:33pm On Apr 03, 2016
grin

Atlanta kenan! Na only that state go fit generate dis kain tory!
Re: Man Charged With Assault After Doggy Style S3x Caused Woman’s Butt To Explode by HtwoOw: 8:58pm On Apr 03, 2016
When ladies say no they mean yes

When they say slowdown everyman knows it means faster

When they say it's paining me they mean it's sweeting me

Error of communication man should go free grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Charged With Assault After Doggy Style S3x Caused Woman’s Butt To Explode by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 03, 2016
loool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Charged With Assault After Doggy Style S3x Caused Woman’s Butt To Explode by olaleks007(m): 10:41pm On Apr 03, 2016
Wait o op

Did it burst or tear

Cos if na burst,,,na to superglue am

But if na tear.....sowing will b better

D man akapo na die oo

2 Likes

Re: Man Charged With Assault After Doggy Style S3x Caused Woman’s Butt To Explode by IdJack(m): 12:35am On Apr 04, 2016
The Lawyer will use that as a defence

nnachukz:
Re: Man Charged With Assault After Doggy Style S3x Caused Woman’s Butt To Explode by Bluezy13(m): 12:42am On Apr 04, 2016
But why enlarge the butts when you can't accommodate what it is meant to attract

2 Likes

Re: Man Charged With Assault After Doggy Style S3x Caused Woman’s Butt To Explode by Strahovski1(m): 12:55am On Apr 04, 2016
Why did the man continue when she ask him to stop?he must go to prison

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Charged With Assault After Doggy Style S3x Caused Woman’s Butt To Explode by Emperorone(m): 1:03am On Apr 04, 2016
End time doggy grin

1 Like

Re: Man Charged With Assault After Doggy Style S3x Caused Woman’s Butt To Explode by hatux: 6:28am On Apr 04, 2016
Girls been dodging doggy style by now...grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Charged With Assault After Doggy Style S3x Caused Woman’s Butt To Explode by IdJack(m): 7:18am On Apr 04, 2016
End time Style....Running away to work

1 Like

Re: Man Charged With Assault After Doggy Style S3x Caused Woman’s Butt To Explode by Kizopumpin(m): 10:46am On Apr 11, 2016
End time Doggy grin embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Charged With Assault After Doggy Style S3x Caused Woman’s Butt To Explode by IdJack(m): 6:47am On Sep 14, 2021
It is well
Re: Man Charged With Assault After Doggy Style S3x Caused Woman’s Butt To Explode by Sonnobax15(m): 6:54am On Sep 14, 2021
grin
Re: Man Charged With Assault After Doggy Style S3x Caused Woman’s Butt To Explode by brosom(m): 7:05am On Sep 14, 2021
Hmm which kind nonsense arrest be this kwan?

A time will come when a man and woman will be having a concentual sex and the man releases first before/without the woman at once, the woman will sue the man for bridge of pre-cum.

E go soon happen.
Re: Man Charged With Assault After Doggy Style S3x Caused Woman’s Butt To Explode by luizpippo(m): 8:53am On Sep 14, 2021
hungryboy:
Make i rephrase am,

The yansh beckons me,

Imagine you church members right now
Re: Man Charged With Assault After Doggy Style S3x Caused Woman’s Butt To Explode by IdJack(m): 6:28am On Sep 17, 2021
Haha �

brosom:
Hmm which kind nonsense arrest be this kwan?

A time will come when a man and woman will be having a concentual sex and the man releases first before/without the woman at once, the woman will sue the man for bridge of pre-cum.

E go soon happen.
Re: Man Charged With Assault After Doggy Style S3x Caused Woman’s Butt To Explode by IdJack(m): 6:28am On Sep 17, 2021
Oh.. Mfina ke ederimot

Kindly visit my signature for your business ideas and updates
Re: Man Charged With Assault After Doggy Style S3x Caused Woman’s Butt To Explode by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 17, 2021
IdJack:
[size=10pt]A Georgia man is in police custody after a call was made complaining about a strange assault. 26 year old Tamela Martin called 911 after a man, 19 year old Sean Williams, caused her buttocks to explode during doggy style s3x. According to Martin, when the two were havig s3x, Williams began to pound her aggressively.

Martin says she asked Williams to stop because something did not “feel right”. When authorities arrived, Martin was rushed to Grady Memorial Hospital.
“We was doing it and then he flipped me over and began to tear it up from the back. Asked him several times to be gentle, then I began to beg him to stop. That’s when he started going harder.
I felt pressure building up in my booty and it felt like my booty was trippling in size, I felt the skin stretching. It was a pain I never experienced” says Tamela Martin. Martin recently received butt injections to give her a larger bottom and was aware of the risks involved.

“Even though she knew the risks, Sean Williams was still arrested because he was asked to stop and he disregarded the victim’s request. This has got to be the strangest assault case I’ve encountered” says Officer Doug Davis of DeKalb County Police Department. Sean Williams is currently being charged with one count of Sexual Assault and one count of Aggravated Assault. Tamela Martin is still in the hospital and is expected to recover.

VISIT: https://smartbusinessinfohub.com/

Add the photo... Then add graphics to the title

Re: Man Charged With Assault After Doggy Style S3x Caused Woman’s Butt To Explode by IdJack(m): 7:42pm On Sep 22, 2021
Hahaha

AlmonDeLemon:

Add the photo... Then add graphics to the title
Re: Man Charged With Assault After Doggy Style S3x Caused Woman’s Butt To Explode by Clinghton: 8:45pm On Sep 22, 2021
I think say women dey like harder, b like say na balloon she put for nyash.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Stop Saying It.. STOP IT!! / How My Girlfriend Claim She Was Sleeping While Doing This...... / Would You Spend 75% Of Your Life Savings On Your Girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.