Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,575 members, 7,847,425 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:18 PM

PHOTOS: Abia Governor, Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu Visit Malkohi Idps Camp In Adamawa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Abia Governor, Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu Visit Malkohi Idps Camp In Adamawa (469 Views)

Joy Ezechikamnayo, 14-Year-Old Abia Governor & Team Go On Inspection In Umuahia / Joy Ezechikamnayo Assumes Office As Governor Of Abia, Okezie Ikpeazu Hands Over / Okezie Ikpeazu Standing In A Train In China (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Abia Governor, Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu Visit Malkohi Idps Camp In Adamawa by mrBN: 3:42pm On Apr 03, 2016
Abia state governor, Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu, made a visit to the Internally Displaced People's camp, in Malkohi, Adamawa state, over the weekend as he attended the marriage ceremony of, son of his colleague, Governor Bindo Jibrilla.

Ikpeazu stated that he was used to Yola, during his days as an undergraduate at the University of Maiduguri, Borno State. He also promised to contribute to the upkeep of the IDPs, some of whom are of South East origin.

Speaking with newsmen after the visit, the Governor of Abia State recounted his undergraduate days memories of the North East region.

"I am in Adamawa State to felicitate with my colleague, Governor Bindo whose son is getting married.

"As someone who went to Borno State at the age of 16 as an undergraduate, I understand what Maiduguri and Borno State used to be and what it has become now, owing to the terrorist activities of Boko Haram.

"When I was told that some displaced persons from Borno State are kept here in Malkohi IDP Centre, I decided to come to see them."

Dr Ikpeazu lamented the suffering of innocent Nigerians as a result of the "needless insurgency and acts of terrorism that have rendered Nigerians homeless in their own country". He expressed confidence that Nigerian security forces will fully restore peace and stability to the affected areas.

SOURCE - http://www.abacityblog.com/2016/04/abia-governor-visit-malkohi-idps-camp.html

Re: PHOTOS: Abia Governor, Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu Visit Malkohi Idps Camp In Adamawa by asha80(m): 3:45pm On Apr 03, 2016
Re: PHOTOS: Abia Governor, Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu Visit Malkohi Idps Camp In Adamawa by Godfullsam(m): 3:48pm On Apr 03, 2016
He is welcome...

Some people from south east origin are in the IDP camp .

Nawa o shocked
Re: PHOTOS: Abia Governor, Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu Visit Malkohi Idps Camp In Adamawa by Pheals(f): 3:50pm On Apr 03, 2016

OK next !!

Let me know when buhari will be visiting

Re: PHOTOS: Abia Governor, Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu Visit Malkohi Idps Camp In Adamawa by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 03, 2016
This visit is unnecessary and adds no PR mileage for the governor.

(1) (Reply)

Ndi Igbo Please Come In Here Lets Discuss Development Of Se / Bad Effects Of Fuel Scarcity On Nigeria's Economy / Panamaleaks: False Political Persecution In Ngeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.