Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,200 members, 7,845,956 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Telemundo Vs Match - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Telemundo Vs Match (429 Views)

TO All Ladies That Watch Telemundo Series ( See Inside ) / How Do I Get Rid Of Her Jenifa Diaries And Telemundo Without Hurting Her ? / How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Telemundo Vs Match by yungmarshall(m): 3:50pm On Apr 03, 2016
if your married and there is a barcelona vs real Madrid game but your wife woult allow you watch the game cause of her telemundo series,she is holding the remote watching her series and the game is going on what will you do?
Re: Telemundo Vs Match by cruzita(f): 3:53pm On Apr 03, 2016
I don't joke with ordinary match let alone el classico .I choose match over delemomodu anyday
Re: Telemundo Vs Match by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 03, 2016
Simply go to match viewing center to watch it. its much fun watching a match in a viewing house than watching it at home.
Re: Telemundo Vs Match by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 03, 2016
What kind of wife is that won't let her hubby watch the match? angry

If I we're the wife, we gone watch together but I'll make sure his team will lose grin grin grin maybe we put a bet..
Re: Telemundo Vs Match by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 03, 2016
it's a Good thing I love football,we will enjoy the game together...
Re: Telemundo Vs Match by ifeajikap(m): 3:59pm On Apr 03, 2016
We go play our own match 4 d couch in telemundo style
Re: Telemundo Vs Match by Abbeyunique2(m): 4:06pm On Apr 03, 2016
Football over sex, anything anyday

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Pastors And Thier Love For Tithes / Where's Irunoboo? I've Missed Her. / Can You Believe This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.