Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,200 members, 7,811,528 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

Why Are My Yoruba Sisters So Dirty(my Stinking Experience) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are My Yoruba Sisters So Dirty(my Stinking Experience) (9348 Views)

Pls Why Are Nairaland Girls So Dirty / Some Girls Are So Dirty! Gush / How I Had Sex With My Yoruba Teacher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are My Yoruba Sisters So Dirty(my Stinking Experience) by kekakuz(m): 4:33pm On Apr 03, 2016
Post not available

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are My Yoruba Sisters So Dirty(my Stinking Experience) by Remyboyhefty(m): 4:35pm On Apr 03, 2016
Yoruba z re d most dirties fact

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are My Yoruba Sisters So Dirty(my Stinking Experience) by kekakuz(m): 4:39pm On Apr 03, 2016
Remyboyhefty:
Yoruba z re d most dirties fact
remove the most
agreed
I mean have you ever been with a Delta girl jeez.
the sweet saint they emit is just on turning.
Re: Why Are My Yoruba Sisters So Dirty(my Stinking Experience) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 03, 2016
Smh undecided
Re: Why Are My Yoruba Sisters So Dirty(my Stinking Experience) by Jadekitana(f): 4:42pm On Apr 03, 2016
Wow jeez hahahaha
Re: Why Are My Yoruba Sisters So Dirty(my Stinking Experience) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 03, 2016
If only every post was verified "reader worthy" before being posted.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are My Yoruba Sisters So Dirty(my Stinking Experience) by eme1n(m): 4:52pm On Apr 03, 2016
This thread should be closed..

2 Likes

Re: Why Are My Yoruba Sisters So Dirty(my Stinking Experience) by kuuljay(m): 4:52pm On Apr 03, 2016
OP what do you expect when you wan tidy mad yoruba woman you expect her to be clean grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Are My Yoruba Sisters So Dirty(my Stinking Experience) by falconey(m): 4:55pm On Apr 03, 2016
Where are the mods?

1 Like

Re: Why Are My Yoruba Sisters So Dirty(my Stinking Experience) by Ahmed0336(m): 4:55pm On Apr 03, 2016
Wetin concern me grin
Re: Why Are My Yoruba Sisters So Dirty(my Stinking Experience) by blackboy(m): 4:57pm On Apr 03, 2016
Your grammar n presentation speaks a lot about your class and the type of babe you chase.

A . Your babe I'm sure must be from one of the deprived areas and her background shows in her hygiene.

B. Do you think Zara Buhari will smell the same way one of those Fulani girls tending to cow/zebus will smell?

C. Don't generalize. You are sounding like PMB that made it seem ALL Nigerians are criminals that's why UK Dont wantvthem.

D. Your post speaks a lot about who you are, your mentality and need to improve yourself

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are My Yoruba Sisters So Dirty(my Stinking Experience) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 03, 2016
Thank god say u no wake up find ur mouth de suck the juice from that hole
Re: Why Are My Yoruba Sisters So Dirty(my Stinking Experience) by TrumpDonald(m): 5:12pm On Apr 03, 2016
Re: Why Are My Yoruba Sisters So Dirty(my Stinking Experience) by TrumpDonald(m): 5:13pm On Apr 03, 2016
Una don come again. Hygiene is a personal thing and has nothing to do with tribe or state. U shud knw dis

7 Likes

Re: Why Are My Yoruba Sisters So Dirty(my Stinking Experience) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Apr 03, 2016
I see that imbec.iles are now being allowed to create trends and post on Nairaland.

OP do I have to remind you what your brain is meant for? dont tell me you don't have one?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are My Yoruba Sisters So Dirty(my Stinking Experience) by Abbeyunique2(m): 5:27pm On Apr 03, 2016
Fallacy, stereotypical statement. a dirty gal is a dirty gal, there is no need to attach tribe to it. incase u don't knw, we have over 8m yoruba sisters, how many have you sampled to arrive at that risible conclusion?

4 Likes

Re: Why Are My Yoruba Sisters So Dirty(my Stinking Experience) by Cutehector(m): 5:32pm On Apr 03, 2016
Trash

1 Like

Re: Why Are My Yoruba Sisters So Dirty(my Stinking Experience) by ckmayoca: 5:33pm On Apr 03, 2016
Don't generalise. I ve seen a 22yrs old yoruba chick more cleaner than 25yrs old underwear wise and body cleaning wise. So not all abeg.
Re: Why Are My Yoruba Sisters So Dirty(my Stinking Experience) by christinie(f): 5:36pm On Apr 03, 2016
Auchh.
Re: Why Are My Yoruba Sisters So Dirty(my Stinking Experience) by Jorussia(m): 5:36pm On Apr 03, 2016
Yoruba ladies are the most dirty and primitive among the major tribes in Nigeria.Yoruba women wen dey shit for poh for inside market.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are My Yoruba Sisters So Dirty(my Stinking Experience) by Ryabcool(m): 5:45pm On Apr 03, 2016
oseod:
If only every post was verified "reader worthy" before being posted.
I second this post. I wish Seun will take this into consideration

1 Like

Re: Why Are My Yoruba Sisters So Dirty(my Stinking Experience) by skywalker240(m): 6:17pm On Apr 03, 2016
grin ur strory sha, very funny guy@ OP
but that could be true considering what av been hearing here down south even from my niggaz who skul or reside ova dia.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are My Yoruba Sisters So Dirty(my Stinking Experience) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 03, 2016
@OP. Are you alright? How old are you pls.

1 Like

Re: Why Are My Yoruba Sisters So Dirty(my Stinking Experience) by Kommen(m): 6:24pm On Apr 03, 2016
shocked shocked
Blood of Satan o oooh
OP, you wicked ooooh

1 Like

Re: Why Are My Yoruba Sisters So Dirty(my Stinking Experience) by Ikennablue(m): 6:38pm On Apr 03, 2016
kekakuz:
its a popular belief on social media that Yoruba girls are dirty and I tried to defend them ,now I change my mind and will definitely marry an enugu girl.those girls are fine jeez.or delta or ph or Edo.
I meet this yoruba girl .she is black and chubby and blessed with heavy assets.
we got inside and she just refuse to strip.after a lot of effort . i was able to push my hands up her cloth up her boobs and it felt like I was peeling something.
she closed her eyes as if she was enjoying it.I move my hand around her armpit and it felt as if I deep my hands in a swamp .Jesus
my hand also touched something. like lice. I pulled my hand i immediately. God,my hand stinks.plus its colored and to my surprise, it wasn't a lice,but a tick.
the type you see on dog.
I felt like puking on her then she open her laps and it smells like rotten fish. the pant is yellow but the underside has turned black.
I knew I surely will not be hitting this but my penix has a mind of his own. I pulled out my pipi and tried to enter .she stopped me and said she want to be sucked first. ladies and gentle men that is how I died.
I woke up ten seconds later and sent her out. it was a terrible exculience
guy, the fact that you wanted to go on after seeing all these shows that you're dirty too

6 Likes

Re: Why Are My Yoruba Sisters So Dirty(my Stinking Experience) by kekakuz(m): 6:40pm On Apr 03, 2016
blackboy:
Your grammar n presentation speaks a lot about your class and the type of babe you chase.

A . Your babe I'm sure must be from one of the deprived areas and her background shows in her hygiene.

B. Do you think Zara Buhari will smell the same way one of those Fulani girls tending to cow/zebus will smell?

C. Don't generalize. You are sounding like PMB that made it seem ALL Nigerians are criminals that's why UK Dont wantvthem.

D. Your post speaks a lot about who you are, your mentality and need to improve yourself

shuuuuuuuu
am typing from a 3inch phone so forget my grammar

1 Like

Re: Why Are My Yoruba Sisters So Dirty(my Stinking Experience) by kekakuz(m): 6:44pm On Apr 03, 2016
Adaure4ever:
@OP. Are you alright? How old are you pls.
1 should be older than YOUR FATHER

1 Like

Re: Why Are My Yoruba Sisters So Dirty(my Stinking Experience) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 03, 2016
I wonder where you met that kinda babe. I can't advice you to change your Class because it's obvious you don't even have a School.

7 Likes

Re: Why Are My Yoruba Sisters So Dirty(my Stinking Experience) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 03, 2016
mtcheeeeeeeew
Re: Why Are My Yoruba Sisters So Dirty(my Stinking Experience) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 03, 2016
kekakuz:

1 should be older than YOUR FATHER
I can see that you lack home training or you came from a dysfunctional family.. Aturu

4 Likes

Re: Why Are My Yoruba Sisters So Dirty(my Stinking Experience) by layla129(f): 6:50pm On Apr 03, 2016
Op, if this story is true at all, ( we both know its a big lie) it shows the kind of "dogs" you roll with and the kind of breed you are too (mongrel).
You said you saw ticks on a human being, with serious odour and you still had the strength to still want to penetrate? No sane person would do that.
Learn to stop generalizing... hygiene is personal not tribal.

N.B I am YORUBA and proud to be one. Call me dirty undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are My Yoruba Sisters So Dirty(my Stinking Experience) by holuwatunmishe(f): 6:53pm On Apr 03, 2016
It obvious the kind of ladies you roll with, no sane lady with class would be that dirty especially when she knows she's going to see her boyfriend. Are you sure is not all this herbs and paraga seller ? Alagbo tongue cos all dis quality suits them

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Suck My Own PenĂ¯s(pictures) / How I Knack That Thing Till It........... / 10 Reasons Big Boobs Are Awesome (EXPLICIT PICTURES)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.