Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,910 members, 7,828,189 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

West Point Vs NDA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / West Point Vs NDA (1832 Views)

Oguntoye, Overall Best In NDA 60RC Killed By Boko Haram (Photos) / Dss Vs Nda / NDA Dares Agip In New Tweet (pic Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

West Point Vs NDA by AntiMahdi: 6:19pm On Apr 03, 2016
West Point cadets undergoing physical drills that harness both individual leadership and team spirit in solving physically demanding and mentally challenging tasks

Meanwhile...

NDA cadets are trained in the pointless and futile task of balancing their entire body weight on their heads on top of a rock.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/153357_NDA_7_jpgf97047216780e626cadf2e8151f217b0

3 Likes

Re: West Point Vs NDA by Xslaze3xd(m): 6:30pm On Apr 03, 2016
Go get your facts right before spewing rubbish you Bastard, NDA REMAINS THE MOTHER OF AFRICAN WARRIORS

1 Like

Re: West Point Vs NDA by AntiMahdi: 6:32pm On Apr 03, 2016
Xslaze3xd:
Go get your facts right before spewing rubbish you Bastard, NDA REMAINS THE MOTHER OF AFRICAN WARRIORS

Loool.

NDA is a cesspit for training future war criminals who have a knack of engaging defenseless women and children and running from combat.

Cowards

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: West Point Vs NDA by gidgiddy: 6:36pm On Apr 03, 2016
Xslaze3xd:

If that were true, Shekau would have been in jail a long time ago.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: West Point Vs NDA by AntiMahdi: 7:29pm On Apr 03, 2016
gidgiddy:

If that were true, Shekau would have been in jail a long time ago.

Help me tell am

7 Likes

Re: West Point Vs NDA by IdomaLikita: 7:37pm On Apr 03, 2016
Una dey vex oh...lolzzzzz!
NDA try in the African Context, them don see action pass many Academies for Africa and Europe sef, na Sandhurst Affiliate oh!
But West Point? Haba, why the comparison na?
Re: West Point Vs NDA by Nobody: 8:27pm On Apr 03, 2016
AntiMahdi:
West Point cadets undergoing physical drills that harness both individual leadership and team spirit in solving physically demanding and mentally challenging tasks

[img]http://www.cwu.edu/sites/default/files/ROTC%20Viking%20Decision-wide.jpg[/img]

Meanwhile...

NDA cadets are trained in the pointless and futile task of balancing their entire body weight on their heads on top of a rock.

Another ignorant one on the loose , i don't think you know what happens in NDA.
Re: West Point Vs NDA by AntiMahdi: 8:39pm On Apr 03, 2016
DEATHMACHINE:
Another ignorant one on the loose , i don't think you know what happens in NDA.

All NDA officers I have met apart from Air Force officers are dense.

I should know this because I am an ROTC grad

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: West Point Vs NDA by rexel99: 9:43pm On Apr 03, 2016
OP, leave this matter, there is no basis for compassion lai lai. Abeg just close this thread

1 Like

Re: West Point Vs NDA by Nobody: 10:45pm On Apr 09, 2016
AntiMahdi:

All NDA officers I have met apart from Air Force officers are dense.

I should know this because I am an ROTC grad
and the regular Air force officers passed out of where ? .....kai my guy
Re: West Point Vs NDA by ZombieNation: 12:16am On Apr 10, 2016
DEATHMACHINE:
and the regular Air force officers passed out of where ? .....kai my guy

The air force emphasises on training after NDA While The army and navy are into dik contests after graduation

3 Likes

Re: West Point Vs NDA by MIKOLOWISKA: 2:54am On Apr 10, 2016
AntiMahdi:

[img]http://www.cwu.edu/sites/default/files/ROTC%20Viking%20Decision-wide.jpg[/img]

Meanwhile...

west point has never won a war
Re: West Point Vs NDA by tit(f): 3:07am On Apr 10, 2016
MIKOLOWISKA:
west point has never won a war

nda always take first.
in running away from battle.
general ransome kuti,
that general eze that his car sommersalted ten times when he was running away from mubi.
and that tank commander that joined okada to run away from boko haram pickups.
and aaah!
what of general abdullahi that betrayed his boys to boko haram that cause mutiny?

5 Likes

Re: West Point Vs NDA by babadee1(m): 3:17am On Apr 10, 2016
This is an asinine comparison. What are you going to compare next? The Taj Mahal versus a mud hut?

1 Like

Re: West Point Vs NDA by Nobody: 6:27am On Apr 10, 2016
tit:

nda always take first.
in running away from battle.
general ransome kuti,
that general eze that his car sommersalted ten times when he was running away from mubi.
and that tank commander that joined okada to run away from boko haram pickups.
and aaah!
what of general abdullahi that betrayed his boys to boko haram that cause mutiny?

You didnt add the weeping general.

1 Like

Re: West Point Vs NDA by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:49am On Apr 10, 2016
what of my coursemates Kenneth and my senior dalaky that said the ultimate price to ensure you and your children don't end up as slaves. what of my mates buying equipment with their own money to fight for your freedom. and you sit and make ignorant comments. not your fault.

1 Like

Re: West Point Vs NDA by Nobody: 6:58am On Apr 10, 2016
ZombieNation:

The air force emphasises on training after NDA While The army and navy are into dik contests after graduation
no brother ! training is also a continues process .
Re: West Point Vs NDA by Nobody: 7:04am On Apr 10, 2016
MIKOLOWISKA:
what of my coursemates Kenneth and my senior dalaky that said the ultimate price to ensure you and your children don't end up as slaves. what of my mates buying equipment with their own money to fight for your freedom. and you sit and make ignorant comments. not your fault.
three gbosa for you brother , all people do is make sily comments . some wont even last two minutes in a gunfight.
Re: West Point Vs NDA by Nomswag: 7:41am On Apr 10, 2016
modern warfare is not won by physical strength but how good u are with weapons.....no wonder nigeria army find it difficult in a gun duel with boko boys and niger delta militants.USA and other world powers train mostly with weapons(guns, artillery ,tanks, etc).WE SHOULD TRY TO IMPROVE .......GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: West Point Vs NDA by Nomswag: 7:47am On Apr 10, 2016
THEY EVEN LOOK MORE LIKE SOLDIER THAN OUR NDA DUDE
Re: West Point Vs NDA by adconline(m): 8:23am On Apr 10, 2016
Xslaze3xd:
Lies sold to us until BH come open their yansh!

1 Like

Re: West Point Vs NDA by MIKOLOWISKA: 12:56am On Apr 11, 2016
DEATHMACHINE:
three gbosa for you brother , all people do is make sily comments . some wont even last two minutes in a gunfight.
why we gats educate them.so they do not learn the hard way.
Re: West Point Vs NDA by AntiMahdi: 1:12pm On Nov 28, 2018
[s]
Xslaze3xd:
[/s]

Yeah right.

So-called warriors that can't defeat nor capture Shekau and his band of apprenticed soldiers for the past 9years and counting.

How many Generals have you sent to capture Shekau since 2009? Just this morning Buruntai announced the 7th General to go and capture Shekau.

Disgrace
Re: West Point Vs NDA by AntiMahdi: 1:15pm On Nov 28, 2018
[s]
MIKOLOWISKA:
[/s]

Go and catch shekau and stop making silly excuses

(1) (Reply)

Grazing Commission Bill: When Men Die That Cattle May Live! By Reno Omokri / Edo: Apc Planning Over Night Rigging To Overturn Our Victory -pdp / DSS Gestapo Invasion Of Judges’ Residences, Threat To Democracy – Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.